Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Strange, Unbiblical Practices By T.B Joshua - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Strange, Unbiblical Practices By T.B Joshua (3733 Views)

10 Unbiblical/unspiritual Practices Thriving In The Church / Obama's Unbiblical Declaration / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strange, Unbiblical Practices By T.B Joshua by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 11, 2011
Strange, Unbiblical Practices by Joshua

By Bill Randles (excerpts from a letter to a South African newspaper on 02.05.01)

Abstract: The theology and practices of T.B. Joshua deviates radically from evangelical tenets.
In the light of the fact that we believe we are living in the last days before Jesus' return, and that one of the warnings Jesus gave us was that immediately before that time there would arise on the scene "false prophets" who would be able to perform "signs and wonders, so that if possible they would be able to deceive even the very elect", It is extremely important that we be all the more discerning,  We must "try the Spirits to see whether they be of God"(I Jn. 4:1). There are several caveats I offer to those who are seeking discernment of these phenomena:

Born with the gift of healing. On a French television interview, Prophet Joshua said that he had received this ‘gift' at birth. The true Gifts of the Spirit of God (see I Cor. 12-14) are not bestowed at birth to anyone, one must be converted to Christ, and even then the gifts are distributed "As the Spirit wills".

Transubstantiation. On videotape distributed by the Synagogue of all Nations, A "Blood of Jesus" Service was shown. It consisted of the Prophet Joshua blessing a huge tank of water, touching each of twelve running spigots, proclaiming them to now be "the blood of Jesus". The congregation was then shown rushing forward, pushing and pulling among themselves seeking to get to those spigots first, that they might drink, splash, and in some cases even shower in  "the blood of Jesus". This is perhaps the most disturbing aspect of it all, as it turns the Biblical doctrine of the blood of Jesus (His vicarious death) into a sensuous, superstitious experience. No Priest or Prophet can turn any substance into the blood of Jesus. That is more akin to paganism and magic than Christianity. The blood of Jesus was shed as a sacrifice to God the Father, not as a potion to be slashed and bathed in!

False separation between the Sheep and the goats. In addition to the other antics at the blasphemous "Blood of Jesus " service, as the people pushed, pulled and shoved forward to participate in the so called blood, those who had "agents of Satan", were put into a demonic frenzy, rolling on the ground, through the muck and mire (more on that next) screaming and moaning in agony. There is demon possession indeed, but one would look in vain anywhere in the scriptures to find any deliverance service remotely resembling this so called "Blood of Jesus" service. Joshua proclaimed this as the" separation of the sheep and the goats", which actually takes place at the Judgment day.

Undignified practices. There is also a very undignified and even degrading aspect to these healings.  When Christ healed it was all so dignified. True man is below, God is above, but man is not "Nothing", He is made "In the Image of God". In the Joshua videotape, released by the Synagogue, men with rectal cancer are asked to take down their pants, before others, both before and after the healing. A woman bares her bosoms, one showing cancer, and stands before a mixed assembly in the agony of her pain. As the healing progresses, her bosom is seen oozing puss and yellow bile into a pool on her dress and flowing into a puddle on the floor.  People are seen "Vomiting their troubles away" on the floor, some vomiting blood, some rocks, shells, large worms, live insects, Where did Jesus or His apostles ever do any such things? Yes these stains can be seen on the floor, the very spots where people vomited blood, and where women are seen on camera passing bloody "fibroids" from between their legs! On this same floor, people are put into trances, laid out on that same floor, (One can see the spots) and in those trances many are seen rolling about among those spots.

[b]Remote control. [/b]T.B. Joshua uses a technique called "remote control", in which by hand motions, standing ten feet or so away from "patients" he manipulates their motions. By scooting his hands to the left, the patient seems irresistibly drawn to the left, and to the right, the patient goes to the right, by circling his hands, Joshua send the patient into a circle, often until they spiral out of control, falling into a dazed heap!   This method once again is more akin to occult healing practices, than it is to the Majestic healing gifts of Jesus Christ. Another similar technique is called "point of contact". For example, the bare breasted woman suffering in agony before the congregation, of a cancer, for her Joshua stands about 15 feet away, and rubs his chin vigorously, this is evidentially affecting her cancerous bosom, by remote control. (See the healing of the woman with a blood problem for years, she only touched Jesus and was healed)

Calling Fire from heaven. Joshua has the power to call fire from heaven upon the body parts of sinning members of his congregation! A woman in the video is seen clutching her private parts in agony, (it seems to the mild amusement of others) as Joshua's fire cleanses her of the sin. We are told in the book of Revelation that the false prophet calls fire from heaven to the amazement of those under the delusion

Strange beliefs. Joshua has strange beliefs, for example he is a vegetarian because he told an interviewer that many of the people he ministers to in the area of deliverance are "Half fish and half man". In another interviewer he said that "the divine person" within him can appear to thousands simultaneously, even coming to them in their dreams! This is not Christianity!

Final remarks.  In closing, I don't pretend to know Joshua's motivation; by all accounts he seems to be a very sincere man. However sincerity is no safeguard against deception. I am sure Edgar Cayce, Jean Dixon and countless other prophets, who by Christian, Biblical standards would have to be regarded as False, were equally sincere and unassuming. There are countless warnings in scripture about the emergence of False Prophets and teachers who, like Pharaohs magicians, withstood and hindered the true gospel by means of signs, wonders and miracles. Just because Joshua seems to be able to produce "results"," He seems to have the goods", it doesn't mean we should go there, for the ends do not justify the means. Even the idea of having to go to Nigeria to receive a healing, or a miracle, or a Word from God, is unscriptural. "Jesus Christ is the same, yesterday, today, and forever." He is as close to us today as our breath, for "Whosoever will call upon the name of the Lord will be saved".

A response to Bill's letter dated 26/2/01 titled: Rebuke of TB Joshua.

The following comment on a paragraph of Bill Randles' letter (the one on remote control) was made by Alistair Mc Donald: "This control in question is called ‘Mesmerism'. Certainly God's word is true in Ecclesiastes 1:9 ", there is nothing new under the sun." Franz Anton Mesmer (1734-1815) an Austrian physician termed this ‘animal magnetism' He believed the human nervous system to be magnetized. He would wave his hands in front of the patient, believing that a magnetic force emanated from his hands. Other actions by Mesmer were laying on of hands or staring fixedly into the patient's eyes.  These methods enabled him to direct the movements and thoughts of his patients.

"‘Mesmerism' has developed into modern hypnosis. Mesmer has been accredited as the father of hypnosis, as well as the father of the Christian Science church. I believe what brother Bill is commenting on is related to Mesmerism. Mesmer's patients show similar characteristics of Joshua's namely uncontrollable laughter, falling into trances, spasmodic jerks, rapid blinking, tears and hiccups."

"Mesmer was accredited with many healings through his methods namely fever, partial paralysis and various diseases. Note no patients left behind wooden legs, toupees or glass eyes!"

"What has happened in the church today is that the watchmen have let the carnival showmen into the House of God. The showmen have entered with bibles in tow, preaching a different Jesus and are gaining masses through their lying signs and wonders."

1 Like

Re: Strange, Unbiblical Practices By T.B Joshua by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:06pm On Jan 11, 2011
^^^ what is religion without theatrics, Moses was a master "theatrician" , but seriously Tuberculosis Joshua continues to reach new highs with his obviously non-christian practices, but hey, that is Capitalism for you
Re: Strange, Unbiblical Practices By T.B Joshua by Joagbaje(m): 3:14pm On Jan 11, 2011
What's the point of posting an article of 10years ago?.

Romans 14:4
4 Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand.

Romans 14:4 (amp)
4 They are God's servants, not yours. They are responsible to him, not to you. Let him tell them whether they are right or wrong. And God is able to make them do as they should. 
Re: Strange, Unbiblical Practices By T.B Joshua by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 11, 2011
^^^^^

Ye shall know them by their fruits - The Saviour gives the proper test of their character. People do not judge of a tree by its leaves, or bark, or flowers, but by the fruit which it bears. The flowers may be beautiful and fragrant, the foliage thick and green; but these are merely ornamental. It is the "fruit" that is of chief service to man; and he forms his opinion of the nature and value of the tree by that fruit. So of pretensions to religion. The profession may be fair; but the "conduct" - the fruit - is to determine the nature of the principles.
Re: Strange, Unbiblical Practices By T.B Joshua by 5solas(m): 7:02pm On Jan 14, 2011
@Frosbel

Thanks for sharing. His methods are quite unorthodox and alien to what I perceive true christianity to be. His added charity sways me not a bit.
Re: Strange, Unbiblical Practices By T.B Joshua by Arosa(m): 10:17pm On Jan 14, 2011
John 14, 12: I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. lipsrsealed
Re: Strange, Unbiblical Practices By T.B Joshua by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 15, 2011
Arosa:

John 14, 12: I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.  lipsrsealed

The Emphasis is on holiness, repentance and the greatest miracle of all, saving a man from sin.

TB Joshu's ministry is plagued with sex, perversion, lies, deception and demonic activity

Matthew 7:15.
“Watch out for false prophets.  They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves.  By their fruit you will recognise them.  Do people pick grapes from thorn bushes, or figs from thistles?  Likewise every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit.  A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit.  Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.  Thus, by their fruit you will recognise them.”

Matthew 7:21.
“Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.  Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?'  Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you.  Away from me, you evildoers!”
Re: Strange, Unbiblical Practices By T.B Joshua by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 15, 2011
Arosa:

John 14, 12: I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.  lipsrsealed

Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven. (Luke 10:20)
Re: Strange, Unbiblical Practices By T.B Joshua by Arosa(m): 12:11pm On Jan 15, 2011
TB Joshu's ministry is plagued with sex, perversion, lies, deception and demonic activity
Is pastor TB Joshua a sex pervert, liar and is he demonic? undecided
Do not judge him based on the sins of his followers. The church is not exclusive for saints, everbody is wellcome to the House of God; to be saved.
Even Jesus was constantly surrounded by evil people. Does that make him evil?

Frosbel, if I may ask how can we enter the kingdom of God?
Re: Strange, Unbiblical Practices By T.B Joshua by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 15, 2011
http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/members/lateesha-albums-pictures-picture2534-pastor-kayode.jpg

Pastor Peter Kayode Falarungbon is the Head Pastor of Awakeners Chapel International.

He was the first Head Pastor of the Ghana branch of T.B. Joshua's Church, Synagogue Church of All Nations.

In the latest edition of the world acclaimed Nigerian Religious magazine-Lifeway, Pastor Kayode reveals how the Head Pastor of the Synagogue Church of All Nations, Prophet T.B. Joshua, the man whose 'spiritual prowess' has kept the Ghanaian presidency in bondage, virtually sent him into exile in Ghana in order to have canal knowledge of his (Pastor Kayode's) wife-Lola.

This is his story:
“It was in 1991 that my wife, Lola, and I went to the Synagogue. We went there because we had been married for nine years without any child. When we met Joshua he looked like a gentleman, a kind person and someone that could be relied on.

I saw him as someone representing God because of his physical and outward appearance. Within two weeks of our going there, he had gotten very close to my wife. That got me concerned but then I concluded that it could be because my wife hailed from the village next to his in Ondo State, Nigeria.

One day my former wife told me that the Prophet wanted her to work with him; that she had to do this before God could answer our prayer for a child. Since I did not want to be an obstacle, I gave her the go ahead.

Suddenly I found myself going there every day because we wanted the fruit of the womb. One day, Lola told me the Prophet wanted to see me. He (Joshua) told me God wanted to use me and that I should surrender myself to the service of the lord. It was a big battle in my heart and with my family.

I was born into and grew up in the salvation Army Church. My parents were leaders in the Church. All my siblings worshipped there. But finally I succumbed.

The first thing he did was to relocate me from where I lived in a three bedroom apartment at Ipaja road. He gave me a Chamber AND hall at Ikoutun Egbe. He told me that if I wanted to serve the Lord, I have to separate myself from the world, from my family and my friends.

Again I succumbed to that pressure. It was a serious battle with my family and friends. A friend of mine who was a Bank Manager at that time traced me to the Church and confronted me. “Kayode, are you crazy?” he quizzed. I told him to 'Just leave me alone!'

That was the beginning of my journey. I abandoned my parents and refused to see any of my siblings. I was placed in the evangelical department to study the scriptures. However, because of my Salvation Army background, I found loopholes in some of the things he taught us but I could not openly challenge him.

He later asked my wife to move into the church permanently, while I continue to stay in the chamber and hall. I would leave the house in the morning, go straight to the church and return home in the evening alone.

On Sunday mornings, she would rush in early in the morning around 6am, take a change of clothing and rush back to the church. Anytime I showed my desire for intimacy, she will refuse on the grounds that the Prophet said we should not engage in sex yet.

The Prophet had to give us a 'pass' before we could make love. I found myself taking all these instructions and there was no way out. I was simply helpless and could not save myself!

[b]On his Pastoral Assignme[/b]nt

After going through the Bible Training course for about three to four years, most of my colleagues left. Some of them were well educated, I remember were Professors. They left because they could not stomach those bizarre instructions, considering their well exposed background.

I was one of two or three people who remained from my set. Agomoh set came after us. After a while, a Ghanaian named Ben and I came to Ghana in 1997 to plan a crusade, We contacted the Ghana Pentecostal Council and we marketed Joshua very well to them even though many of them did not know him.

It was not a big crusade; we had about three thousand people in attendance. We returned to Nigeria and about months later. I was sent back to Ghana to start a fellowship. One sister Cecilia, rented a three bedroom apartment for us in Achimota and that became our venue.

We began to grow from there. Up till this time, my former wife remained in Lagos; we could not talk on the phone and I could not talk to my family as well. Once in a while, maybe once in six months or once in a year, Joshua would call me and put my wife on the line. Our conversation usually went like this: “How are you?” “I am fine.” “Well I just want to find out if you are okay.” That was all.

Meanwhile, the real reason why we went to Synagogue was yet to be resolved – that was our childlessness. Somehow in my pursuit of doing the will of God, the issue took a backseat in my mind. I simply wanted to do God's work, please him and see what God would do. At some point during the years, I began to awaken from my spiritual slumber. I took a series of decisions. One of them was I must see my parents.
Early one morning, while in Lagos on his orders, I left Ikotun Egbe at 5.am.for Agege and traced my parents. They received me coldly. I was not in the least surprised. But then my mum later disclosed to me that my wife had told one of my old friends that Joshua told her it was impossible for her to conceive through me, that the lack of conception was my fault.

Although, I refused to accept that, I could not press the issue as I had to hurry back so that I could meet my appointment with T.B Joshua for 9.am that day. To my utter surprise, he was aware of my visit to my parents. My so-called wife had informed him. He asked me where I was and I told him I went to see my parents. That incident jolted me back to my senses. I began to piece things together and I perceived that something was amiss.

An accident I witnessed convinced me there was something more to the relationship between Joshua and my wife. Joshua used to flog his followers, old and young. I was privy to him trying to flog my wife once, but she just walked out on him without anything happening.

For her to have the guts to walk out on him when he was flogging others convinced me there was more to their relationship.

Back in Ghana, I remained devoted to the assignment he gave me. I even single-handedly began to sponsor his programmes on Metro T.V for two years without any financial assistance from him. The allegation of my wife with the connivance of T.B Joshua that I could not father a child continued to bother me.

Besides, as a single pastor of a congregation of about two thousand plus members, I battled with temptation. I came to a decision that I needed to remarry in order to prevent falling for temptation and also to prove to Joshua, Lola and everyone who believed the lie that they were wrong.

I also needed to put this woman out of my mind and my life for good. In Ghana, I met a lady here and I told her everything about my situation. And she agreed to my proposal. To the glory of God she got pregnant. I jubilantly announced to my parents, “I told you there was nothing wrong with me!”

On His Father`s Death
One day my younger brother in Texas called to inform me that my father was very ill. Because of Joshua`s enslavement, I could not go to Lagos to check on my father. One day my brother called again from Texas to inform me that our father had passed on. That really pained me. I called Joshua and told him of my father`s demise. He asked me to come to Lagos and specifically charged me not to inform any church member in Accra. And I complied.

Oh how silly I was! No member of my congregation knew my father died. I boarded the plane to Lagos alone and wept all the way. I was so sorrowful. I felt like the worst sinner. This was a man I had seen for five years! I felt like I was in a way responsible for his death. Joshua gave me 50,000 Naira and the permission to discuss funeral arrangements with my family. I did and returned to Accra to prepare for the funeral.

He gave me a bus and one other member to accompany me to my father`s funeral. Meanwhile, I had a congregation of over 2,000 members in Accra and not a single member knew I came home to bury my father. I am the first born of seven children. I have a brother who is a PH.D holder. I have a sister who is a vice-Principal of a school in Ibadan.

Another sister is a Police Officer, and the last born studied Agronomy at the University of Ibadan. Every one of them shunned me at the funeral. I was left to myself. My mother went inside, broke down and wept. Later she sent for me and told me the reason they all ignored me.

According to her, five days before my father passed on, he insisted on speaking with me. But because none of them had my telephone number they could not reach me. Eventually, my father persuaded my siblings to take him to The Synagogue to meet with Joshua. He was sure that through Joshua a call would be placed to me.

Unfortunately, when they got to The Synagogue they were left at the gate unattended to for two hours. They sent for my former wife and briefed her. She went inside to return two hours later to tell them that the Prophet was not available to see them. They had to return home. The next day, my father passed on. That was why my siblings shunned me. Right there I made up my mind to leave The Synagogue. I told myself it was time to leave!
http://news.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=8362&z=12
Re: Strange, Unbiblical Practices By T.B Joshua by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 15, 2011
Arosa:

Is pastor TB Joshua a sex pervert, liar and is he demonic? undecided
Do not judge him based on the sins of his followers. The church is not exclusive for saints, everbody is wellcome to the House of God; to be saved.
Even Jesus was constantly surrounded by evil people. Does that make him evil?

Frosbel, if I may ask how can we enter the kingdom of God?

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8x2xEH2YLg?fs=1&hl=en[/flash]
Re: Strange, Unbiblical Practices By T.B Joshua by Arosa(m): 1:19pm On Jan 15, 2011
Thanks Frosbel for your time, If TB Joshua did all that Pastor Kayode revealed then I don't think he is a man of God. angry
Frosbel, if i may ask you another question, Let say everybody in this world were living their lives according to the teaching of Christ, would that mean that the kingdom of God is here on earth?
Re: Strange, Unbiblical Practices By T.B Joshua by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 15, 2011
^^^^

" Once, on being asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, Jesus replied, “The coming of the kingdom of God is not something that can be observed,  nor will people say, ‘Here it is,’ or ‘There it is,’ because the kingdom of God is in your midst.”
Then he said to his disciples, “The time is coming when you will long to see one of the days of the Son of Man, but you will not see it.  People will tell you, ‘There he is!’ or ‘Here he is!’ Do not go running off after them.  For the Son of Man in his day will be like the lightning, which flashes and lights up the sky from one end to the other.  But first he must suffer many things and be rejected by this generation." Luke 17:20-21

"For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost." Romans 14:17

You see the problem my brother, is that people are running to anywhere and everywhere were there is the manifestation of miracles , without first testing the spirits whether they be of God.

Remember what Jesus Christ said :

The Sign of Jonah

" As the crowds increased, Jesus said, “This is a wicked generation. It asks for a sign, but none will be given it except the sign of Jonah.  For as Jonah was a sign to the Ninevites, so also will the Son of Man be to this generation.  The Queen of the South will rise at the judgment with the people of this generation and condemn them, for she came from the ends of the earth to listen to Solomon’s wisdom; and now something greater than Solomon is here. The men of Nineveh will stand up at the judgment with this generation and condemn it, for they repented at the preaching of Jonah; and now something greater than Jonah is here." Luke 11: 29-32

The problem is that we are no more seeking for victory over sin and working out our salvation with fear and trembling.

We have become self-seeking, self-glorifying and self-gratifying. Its all about self in the last days.

"For everyone looks out for their own interests, not those of Jesus Christ." Philippians 2:21

Lets seek first the kingdom of God and every other thing will be added on to us

But if we remove the emphasis from living holy lives with repentance , we risk joining the hoards of deceived who seeking for miracles without repentance from sin have erred from the faith.
Re: Strange, Unbiblical Practices By T.B Joshua by Arosa(m): 2:25pm On Jan 15, 2011
"For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost." Romans 14:17
So that means the kingdom of God is a new world order in the Holly Ghost. we are very far from that right now.
Re: Strange, Unbiblical Practices By T.B Joshua by regged4u: 4:32pm On Jan 15, 2011
Bro frosbel,
You are on your own ohhhhhhh
Since your mama born you make you come de arrest Christians & Pastors for dis life wey you come so, it is good for you oh… Ride on oh, na watin you sow, na go reap sha… no forget

YOU re on YOUR OWN (OYO)
Re: Strange, Unbiblical Practices By T.B Joshua by SirJohn(m): 5:35pm On Jan 15, 2011
Joagbaje:

What's the point of posting an article of 10years ago?.

Does it matter how long the article has been, you should be concerned about knowing if what was said is true.

Joagbaje:

Romans 14:4
4 Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand.

Romans 14:4 (amp)
4 They are God's servants, not yours. They are responsible to him, not to you. Let him tell them whether they are right or wrong. And God is able to make them do as they should. 

Joagbaje, how can you tell Gods servant from an impostor? Can a man be regarded as Gods servant just because he's clad in a lovely suit, holds a mic and calls on the name of Jesus?
Re: Strange, Unbiblical Practices By T.B Joshua by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 15, 2011
regged4u:

Bro frosbel,
You are on your own ohhhhhhh
Since your mama born you make you come de arrest Christians & Pastors for dis life wey you come so, it is good for you oh… Ride on oh, na watin you sow, na go reap sha… no forget

YOU re on YOUR OWN (OYO)

Empty threats, my Saviour is Jesus Christ, not some puffed up man of God.

I look unto Jesus the author and finisher of my faith, not some over hyped man of God.
Re: Strange, Unbiblical Practices By T.B Joshua by Pygru: 11:06pm On Jul 21, 2013
Umm
Re: Strange, Unbiblical Practices By T.B Joshua by superior1: 1:21am On Jul 22, 2013
@Topic, something definitely isn't right about the ministry of TB Joshua, unfortunately people were moved by his philanthropic gestures.

We need to test all spirits and not be deceived by well packaged lying wonders.
Re: Strange, Unbiblical Practices By T.B Joshua by FxMasterz: 5:17pm On Jan 13
This is really an expose.
Re: Strange, Unbiblical Practices By T.B Joshua by Iamanoited: 5:47am On Jan 14
T.B JOSHUA MIGHT BE JOHN THE BAPTIST'S SECOND COMING AND MIGHT BE PREPARATORY TO THE LORD'S ALSO SECOND COMING.
THE SHAMELESS INVOLVEMENT OF BBC IN THIS SAGA IS VERY SUSPICIOUS.
T.B JOSHUA IS DEAD. SHOULD WE GO AND KILL HIM FURTHER IN HIS GRAVE?
Re: Strange, Unbiblical Practices By T.B Joshua by Iamanoited: 6:04am On Jan 14
T.B JOSHUA MIGHT BE JOHN THE BAPTIST'S SECOND COMING AND MIGHT BE PREPARATORY TO THE LORD'S ALSO SECOND COMING.
THE SHAMELESS INVOLVEMENT OF BBC IN THIS SAGA IS VERY SUSPICIOUS.

THE LORD IS COMING BACK TO ESTABLISH TWO NEW JERUSALEMS AND HE WOULDN'T REQUIRE ELIJAH'S THIRD TIME COMING TO HERALD HIS SECOND CHANCE.

(1) (Reply)

Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong / Is Bible The Word Of God? The Bible And Paedophilia. / *Objects Of Fiction, Imaginary Things Atheists Believe In* Since They Reject God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.