Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back (214380 Views)

What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / What Psychological Advice Would You Give Someone Who's Afraid Of Touching Girls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by StaceyAlbert: 1:41pm On Mar 02, 2017
i cant still believe that there are people out there dying of heartbreak or scammed by other spell casters,i contacted so many spell caster but non could help me bring my ex boyfriend back until i contacted Dr.SABU and explained my situation to him and then seek his help but to my greatest surprise he told me that he will help me with my case and here i am now celebrating because my Boyfriend has change totally for good. He always want to be by me and can not do anything without my present. i am really enjoying my marriage, what a great celebration. i will keep on testifying on the internet because Dr.SABU is truly a real spell caster.his email:drsabuspelltemple@gmail.com any heartbreak i will advice you to contact Dr.SABU Because in my own situation he did a very great job for me by bringing back my ex Boyfriend without wasting time and since then my relationship has been perfect and protected by his great power.or cell whatsapp number+2347057624993 So better contact him now web/site:https://drsabuspelltemple.wixsite.com/dr-sabu

Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by AshleyMartin: 12:58pm On Mar 17, 2017
Hello Viewers My Name is Ashley Martin form Texas United State.. i want to say a very big thanks and appreciation to Dr.SABU for bringing back my EX LOVER who left me..My ex Lover was always picking up an argument with me and was always beating me. He started acting strange and funny and left me for no cause for another Girl. I thought all hope was gone. One day as i was browsing searching on the internet for recommend spell caster who will help me to bring my ex lover back home,Finally i met a writing how so many testimony talking about Dr.SABU who restore relationship back,so i email him and he cast the love spell,luckily within 24hours my ex Lover really called me and started apologizing for all he had caused me.and begging me to accept him back and we are living happily and our relationship is now very strong, I am the happiest woman on earth today because Dr.SABU has done a wonderful deeds,my Lover now love and respect me.Today we both live together and we are even more in love than how we use to be before he left,contact to help you email: drsabuspelltemple@gmail.com or his whatsapp number+2347057624993 or contact his web/site: https://drsabuspelltemple.wixsite.com/dr-sabu

Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by AshleyMartin: 4:53pm On Mar 19, 2017
Hello Viewers My Name is Ashley Edward i want to say a very big thanks and appreciation to Dr.SABU for bringing back my EX LOVER who left me..My ex Lover was always picking up an argument with me and was always beating me. He started acting strange and funny and left me for no cause for another Girl. I thought all hope was gone. One day as i was browsing searching on the internet for recommend spell caster who will help me to bring my ex lover back home,Finally i met a writing how so many testimony talking about Dr.SABU who restore relationship back,so i email him and he cast the love spell,luckily within 24hours my ex Lover really called me and started apologizing for all he had caused me.and begging me to accept him back and we are living happily and our relationship is now very strong, I am the happiest woman on earth today because Dr.SABU has done a wonderful deeds,my Lover now love and respect me.Today we both live together and we are even more in love than how we use to be before he left,contact to help you email: drsabuspelltemple@gmail.com or his whatsapp number+2347057624993 or contact his web/site: https://drsabuspelltemple.wixsite.com/dr-sabu

Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by fuckboys: 8:45am On Apr 06, 2017
i don't understand, WTF is going on in this thread? shocked
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by doogud: 8:59pm On Sep 27, 2019
MY NAME ELLA JONES FROM OREGON I AND MY HUSBAND BROKE UP 2 YEARS AGO BECAUSE I WAS NOT ABLE TO GIVE HIM A CHILD, I MISSED HIM SO MUCH. SO I DECIDED TO CONTACT (THE TEMPLE OF REUNITING EX SPELL) HE TOLD ME HE CAN HELP ME SOLVE THE PROBLEM I HAVE WITH MY HUSBAND SO I DECIDED TO GIVE HIM A TRY, HE CAST THE SPELL AND TODAY I AM HAPPY WITH MY HUSBAND AND MY 8 MONTHS OLD BABY. ALL THANKS TO THIS GREAT MAN, IF YOU ARE IN THE SAME SHOE WITH ME I WILL ADVISE YOU TO GIVE HIM A TRY AND HE CAN ALSO HELP YOU GET YOUR EX HUSBAND BACK, IF YOU ARE HAVING A RELATIONSHIP PROBLEM IN YOUR MARRIAGE YOU CAN CONTACT HIM FOR HELP . HIS EMAIL drodintemple3523@gmail.com WHATSAPP; +971552789067Thank you Dr ODIN ONCE AGAIN DR.MAGBU YOU ARE GREAT. ELLA
JONES

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

20 Dirty Questions To Ask A Girl And Make Her Wet / Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.