Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back (214376 Views)

What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / What Psychological Advice Would You Give Someone Who's Afraid Of Touching Girls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by Tiemo(m): 1:09am On Oct 07, 2013
Psychological Tricks to Get An Ex Boyfriend or Girlfriend Back - Tips To Get Your Ex Back

Another suggestion How do I make my ex boyfriend be my friend again?

This recurrent question is asked repeatedly by many. Making a successful and promising contact with your Ex is the first aspect of getting back your ex and it's also a great step on the road to reverse the breakup. However, it's one of the controversial steps in the whole process of reconciling with your Ex. If you make several unprofessional efforts to contact your Ex, you could find out that you unconsciously push off your ex boyfriend/girlfriend further away from you. On the other hand, if you delay too long in contacting your Ex, he/she could begin dating someone new already. So this has to do with the right timing and knowing exactly how to go about striking a promising contact.

I already mentioned that Getting your Ex to make contact with you is a great step on the road to reverse the breakup. This is because the lines of communication between you and your Ex will have to be re-opened in order to settle the dispute. However one more thing you must ensure before trying to reestablish contact with your Ex is to give your Ex some space (which I believe has occurred already); disappear for a while and break all contacts. This will make your Ex miss you back so badly, I'll explain better.

Yea right - You'll only begin getting positive result in reconciling with your Ex as you totally break communication for sometime long enough for him/her to miss you. From the onset of the breakup, it's advisable to leave your Ex alone. By so doing you are giving him/her some time to reminisce about and miss you. When your ex breaks up with you, the first thing he/she wants is a little space (usually to enable both parties get over the heat of the conflict) - and there is nothing wrong with that. I know a lot of folks are not willing to give that breathing space, probably they think that they can quickly get back with their Ex by trying several ways to contact their Ex without seeking proper advice and counsel. Well, what do you expect? This indirectly halts their chances of getting back together.

If you have been bombarding your Ex with incessant calls, text or whatever means, you may as well be pushing him/her to the edge. If you are guilty of this act, you might have previously done things like always calling your Ex incessantly, sending or dropping him/her notes or still leaving him flowers without. You have probably made calls, sent emails, text messages... doing everything you thought was important to make your Ex know that you still need and love him/her. Truly, despite the fact that greater part of your approach was for your own benefit: you did it because you desperately want him/her back. Perhaps you in fact did not consider your Ex' feelings or needs at all, moreover you were overwhelmed with the desperate need to get reconciled to your Ex.

Possibly, you are feeling confused thinking and wondering "Can I ever get reconciled with my Ex to a loving relationship? Why is my Ex not responding? He hasn't called me yet?" Friends, the answer is easy: it is all because your Ex currently does not miss you. I tell you, if you leave your Ex alone for a while without contacting him/her and has a few weeks to juggle around with the break up, he will usually realize very soon that he need you so much more than he thought he did (it's a usual occurrence). Your Ex will find himself/herself in a panic mode if he/she doesn't see or hear from you. He/she will begin to ponder whether you have moved on without him/her. Your Ex will begin to think that you have gotten over the dilemma of the break up? They keep thinking; Have you found another lover? All of these thoughts will turn up in the mind of your Ex, making him anxious to know what exactly you are doing at the moment. Now, coupled with the fact that he hasn't spoken to you for a long time, this is where your Ex will develop desire to call you.

"Are there other ways of communicating with my Ex lover? What should I do to make my Ex make contact with me?"

There are a lot of potentially effective methods you can put into operation to compel your Ex to reestablish contact once more. Some of the simplest and popular ideas are listed below:

● The ‘I Found something that belongs to you' Call – Find something that belongs to your Ex that he forgot or left at your house then give him/her a call pretending as though you intend to return it (or have him pick them up from your place). Remember to do it nicely. Moreover to get your Ex to call back, you can make the call at a time, you know he will be absent from home and drop a message. If you've stayed away from contacting your Ex for some time, I bet he/she is already consumed with hunger to speak with you again, thus guaranteeing a callback.

● The ‘How's Family Doing?' Call - If you were close to your Ex' family, asking about their family members is another way to reestablish contact with your Ex. Asking about the well being of their family members shows your caring personality and more importantly opens the door to reestablish contact with your Ex. This technique works excellently especially in a condition where your Ex has relatives who is ill or admitted in the hospital, about to undertake surgery, a sibling who is about to begin college or a special event concerning any member of his/her family... you can make use of special occasions as a means to reestablish contact. An example is this; make a phone call asking "Hey, how has your dad been doing?" Don't be afraid that your Ex will suspect that you have hidden intentions. Your Ex won't suspect because it's been long since you last made contact, rather he/she will think you have a caring heart.

* Calling to Congratulate - Another powerful technique to get your Ex to make contact: call to congratulate him on something like an achievement, progress made, new development e.t.c. You could congratulate your Ex on his/her birthday, a promotion at work, an award anything worth congratulating. You've got a good excuse to call and wish him/her the best. Also, doing it when he is absent from home by leaving a message on the answering machine will get your ex to call you back, just like you want it.

Other potentially effective techniques are available that you can apply to help you get reconciled to your Ex. Furthermore, recognizing exactly what to do and say when he calls is more necessary. That's what you need to find out and know. When you successfully reestablish contact with your Ex, you and I know that it doesn't stop there. You still have to continue with the reconciliation process if you want your Ex to fall in love with you again.

Obviously, you require a step by step method of reconciliation. As you apply these secrets I have showed you today also you need to learn what to do to get back into a loving relationship with your Ex. There is so much you have to learn, as a matter of fact, reconciling into a healthy relationship is difficult than just getting you Ex to contact you. The time when he finally does call, make sure you are equipped with right information on what to do or say and exactly how to deal with the conversation are two important aspect of getting back your ex boyfriend into a healthy relationship with your lover.

You can check on this website at the resources box if you need right information on what to do or say and exactly how to deal with the reconciliation process after you have successfully made new contact with your Ex.

If this is the man or woman you love, don't give up. There are effective ways to make him/her fall in love with you again like never before. You can Click Here to visit a site that will help you; http://helponhowtogetmyexback.com/what-to-do-say-text-write-and-how-to-get-my-your-ex-boyfriend-or-girlfriend-back-in-love-with-you.html

Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by Tiemo(m): 1:10am On Oct 07, 2013
Psychological Tips to Get My Ex Boyfriend Back - Get Your Ex Back

For a long time, even centuries relationships between males and females have been examined by relationship experts and psychologists to understand actual issues in the relationship and profer solutions from there. Surely relationships is a natural phenomenon, we cannot do without it, everyone enters a relationship every now and then accompanied with break-ups and make-ups. Yet a main issue in a relationship is when couples get separated, which mostly goes together with a heart break. Ex girlfriend does not want is to happen, but ex boyfriend does.

Analysis by psychologists on getting couples back together had been made providing psychological methods to get an ex back. A well known issue shows that couples break up because they develop lack of interest for one or the other. Now, how do they get back together? Also the analysis have shown that the longer the time couples spend separated, they are most likely they will never get back together as soul mates again.

Did this happened to you that your boyfriend became your ex boyfriend or just a friend? Do you miss him and do not know what to do? The break-up may or may not be your fault, but you want to get back together and do not want to spend anymore lonely days by yourself. Whenever you think about your ex boyfriend and you wish the break-up never happened it sure hurts. I want you to be assured that you will get back your ex as soon as you begin to apply these proven psychological tricks.

Do not forget that you have to stay on track and keep focus on doing things you need to do to help you get your ex boyfriend back.

First you are going to start by finding out the information (psychological methods) which you will apply and will be extremely useful to get your ex boyfriend back. These psychological methods will teach and show you how to act and react in situations where it is impossible to win back the love of your ex; you will succeed and come out on top the game.

Getting your Ex requires effort on your side. Sometimes the problem why we are not able to get our ex back actually lie within us.

Shortly I will tell you a quick story about my friend Kelly. Kelly had trouble with a lot of men nearly all the time, for some reasons her relationships ended in a break-up. I mean that men left Kelly all the time, for some reason. Every people ever involved in a relationship failure have their respective reasons that led to the break-up and so is Kelly. Kelly isn't ugly looking, as a matter of fact she is a pretty lady with admirers everywhere. She is very attractive woman, Kelly started to believe that she must have been bewitched with a spell. Whenever Kelly dated a man, he would leave her, but she did not respond by seeking relationship advice on it. Kelly was always in search for a new love mate. The more Kelly got hooked up with a guy, the more it happened with her - another break-up. Then she found a book which was referred to her by her friend on how to get an ex boyfriend back titled "Magic of making Up" By Matt Huston (a prolific relationship expert) . Kelly's problem was not solved until till she read the book, understood what was in it and applied the steps to getting an ex back and also how to keep him in love.

The information(psychological methods) on getting an ex boyfriend back is incredible, because Kelly got her guy back and kept him for good. Kelly's problem was not in guys that Kelly was dating, the problem was in Kelly because she didn't go for knowledge that would help her get her ex back. The action and reaction methods in the book thought Kelly to get her ex boyfriend back and also not to make the same mistakes she was making earlier on.

Do not be Kelly or anything like her "before". Remember that the longer the time couples spend separated, they are most likely they will never get back together as soul mates again.

At this point in time you could get your life under control and get your ex back. You could get your ex boyfriend back, as well as help out your girlfriends get their ex boyfriend back by giving them pointers about their rlationships from the book, just like I'm doing. As you help your girlfriends by giving them advice from the book, you will be glad you did.

First of all your ex boyfriend will beg and plead to get back to you and never leave you again, and Secondly, your girlfriends will surely be relieved and thankful to you for your suggestions from the book.

All you have to do is to get the psychological tricks, learn them and use them to get your ex boyfriend back. Learn to push what Matt Huston calls "psychological hot-buttons" to gain psychological control over your ex boyfriend. He will literally beg you to come back.

If this is the man for you, don't give up. There are proven methods to make him love you like never before, visit this link to get them; http://helponhowtogetmyexback.com/how-to-get-your-ex-boyfriend-back-make-my-ex-boyfriend-like-me-again.html

Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by Tiemo(m): 1:11am On Oct 07, 2013
When you are in love with your Boyfriend, the man you always dreamed about, sometimes it's hard to let him go and move on.

People who are deeply in love, in a healthy relationship see things in a different perspective from those who are in an unhealthy relationship (that has gone stale or about to breakup). Have you at any time been in a relationship wherein you've known your boyfriend to be a very good person, possibly a great person, although you feel like something else is getting in the way of everything being perfect with him?

If that describes you, don't give up hope, because many lovers experience the same feelings.

Fact; more than 50% of lovers involved in a breakup relationship actually desire to have their ex back again.

How can I get my ex back?

Many have asked this question; women, men, teenage girls and boys who have freshly broken up with their respective partner. The first thing i have to say to them is "why do you want them back?"

My response may seem cold to an anxious plea for help, but lets be honest, a problem developed in the relationship which got worse and eventually led to you both going your separate ways.

Relationships end as a result of various reasons; A cheating partner, people fall out of love, A violent partner, alcohol, drugs, bad habits, lack of commitment, communication problems etc. I could fill this page with reasons for breaking up explaining in detail, but space won't let me.

Talking of a cheating partner: Just because you or your partner cheated with another, does not have to mean the end of your relationship, but it will take a while before your relationship gets back on track.

Talking of Violence in a relationship: Violence in any relationship is wrong, why would anyone want to get back with someone who beats them, if you are in a violent relationship get out now, i assure that all of his promises to change are false

Speaking of Communication problems: To get back with your ex, you first have to confront the Communication problem you had in your relationship, you must be willing and able to give a little and obviously change some of the things about yourself that became part of the overall problem, patience and an understanding on the desires, needs of you and your partner will all help you on the right track, talking to your partner and listening to what they have to say is important as well.

Mistakes happen in relationships, you can't blame yourself for it, on the other hand "How much effort have you applied to get reconciled with your ex?"

For those of you wanting to get your ex boyfriend to want you back, click the link here to start fixing your relationship; https://www.nairaland.com/887884/psychological-tips-get-ex-boyfriend
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by MrsKumari: 12:34am On Oct 08, 2013
I admit I was skeptical about magic spells. For me it was just a movie though I was ready to try anything to get my husband back, which I did with the spell Lord Lugard cast for me. I think I wouldn't have done it if it wasn't this spell caster. The other casters I contacted seemed to care only for money and nothing else, but I've appreciated the fact that Lord Lugard seemed much caring about my problem than all of them.And cast a love spell for me and made my husband returned back to me, and made my family a happy and united one. miracletemple@live.com

smiley smiley smiley
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by CORNELMIKE: 11:17pm On Oct 11, 2013
Hello everyone,I can't explain this but to
share my joy with you all.
I don't know how Dr osoba helped me in
bringing back my husband. I have been
frustrated for the past 8years with my 2kids
living without my husband who surprisingly
left home with a girl named lovelina. I have
gone to different shrine,spell
homes,herbalist but all to no avail. They
couldn't help me after I spent a lot of money.
One faithful day a friend of mine came
visiting and I told her about the situation I
am in for the past eight years, she then told
me about dr osoba. That he is a very
powerful man, at first I never wanted to
believe her because I have spent a lot going
to different places but she convinced me so
I had no choice because I really need my
husband back. So we contacted dr osoba
who told me all I needed to do which I
doubted. But the greatest joy in me today is
that dr osoba was able to bring my
husband back to me and now we are living
happily as never before. Thanks to you dr
osoba. If you have problems of any kind I
will advice you to contact
drosobaspellcaster@gmail.com you will never
regret it cos he has a solution to all problem

Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by CORNELMIKE: 10:24pm On Oct 16, 2013
Hello everyone, I can't explain this but to
share my joy with you all.
I don't know how DROSOBA helped me in
bringing back my husband. I have been
frustrated for the past 8years with my 2kids
living without my husband who surprisingly
left home with a girl named lovelina. I have
gone to different shrine,spell
homes,herbalist but all to no avail. They
couldn't help me after I spent a lot of money.
One faithful day a friend of mine came
visiting and I told her about the situation I
am in for the past eight years, she then told
me about DROSOBA. That he is a very
powerful man, at first I never wanted to
believe her because I have spent a lot going
to different places but she convinced me so
I had no choice because I really need my
husband back. So we contacted DROSOBA
who told me all I needed to do which I
doubted. But the greatest joy in me today is
that DROSOBA was able to bring my
husband back to me and now we are living
happily as never before. Thanks to you DROSOBA. If you have problems of any kind I
will advice you to contact
DROSOBASPELLCASTER@Gmail.com you will never
regret it
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by Wallace12: 9:59am On Oct 17, 2013
After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr wicca and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: traditionalspelltemple@hotmail.com you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CAN NEVER STOP TALKING ABOUT YOU SIR
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by Wallace12: 10:00am On Oct 17, 2013
please i want you all to read this testimony as the man was brought to the world to save people from frustrations from lost loves lost jobs i wanna post on this forum because i know there are many of you out there who are in the same problem i was i am Mabel writhe and i am from Canada cold lake in Alberta and i and my husband were married for fifteen years with three children our lives were flourishing my husband had a good job and i was a sales representative in his company then on the 10th of October 2012 my home started to crumble everything was going upside down and my husband left me and my children for a little girl and when i heard of it i was so devastated and when i go to his office to see him he told his boss he doesn't want to see me no more and in the process i lost my job i and my children we were suffering and i was looking for solutions were ever it was to no avail i contacted so many spell casters who could not do anything and i decided to give up until i met a friend on 1st of may and he told me of a powerful spell caster who she met in Africa when she went to execute a project in Africa and she gave me his mail address as{traditionalspelltemple@hotmail.com}, and i contacted him on 2nd of may 2013 and he told me many things i didn't know before he let me into many secrets and he cast the spell and told me that on 4th of may my husband was going to come back to me i didn't believe him i had my doubt, and as he promised my husband came begging me on the 4th of may 2013 and i contacted him and told him all that he said came true and he said i was going to get my job back and also get promoted and on the 6th of may i got my job back, i was promoted and i was compensated for the days i was relieved of my work i want to thank the greatest spell caster in the world Dr Wicca he told me he can bring back lost love, lost jobs,promotion lotto win,and many more if we have two men like him today the world will be a good place once again thank you sir, here his is mail if you want to contact him as he will answer you asap.{traditionalspelltemple@hotmail.com},hope he help you out too.
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by Wallace12: 10:09am On Oct 17, 2013
please i want you all to read this testimony as the man was brought to the world to save people from frustrations from lost loves lost jobs i wanna post on this forum because i know there are many of you out there who are in the same problem i was i am Mabel writhe and i am from Canada cold lake in Alberta and i and my husband were married for fifteen years with three children our lives were flourishing my husband had a good job and i was a sales representative in his company then on the 10th of October 2012 my home started to crumble everything was going upside down and my husband left me and my children for a little girl and when i heard of it i was so devastated and when i go to his office to see him he told his boss he doesn't want to see me no more and in the process i lost my job i and my children we were suffering and i was looking for solutions were ever it was to no avail i contacted so many spell casters who could not do anything and i decided to give up until i met a friend on 1st of may and he told me of a powerful spell caster who she met in Africa when she went to execute a project in Africa and she gave me his mail address as{traditionalspelltemple@hotmail.com}, and i contacted him on 2nd of may 2013 and he told me many things i didn't know before he let me into many secrets and he cast the spell and told me that on 4th of may my husband was going to come back to me i didn't believe him i had my doubt, and as he promised my husband came begging me on the 4th of may 2013 and i contacted him and told him all that he said came true and he said i was going to get my job back and also get promoted and on the 6th of may i got my job back, i was promoted and i was compensated for the days i was relieved of my work i want to thank the greatest spell caster in the world Dr Wicca he told me he can bring back lost love, lost jobs,promotion lotto win,and many more if we have two men like him today the world will be a good place once again thank you sir, here his is mail if you want to contact him as he will answer you asap.{traditionalspelltemple@hotmail.com},hope he help you out too.
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by ghest: 10:20pm On Oct 22, 2013
[b]My name is Annie, i want o share my testimony about the good work of Dr Oje, I was in am relationship for the pass five years and it was very successful until my boyfriend went out one day with his friend, then after he has come back by evening i welcome him we both hung each other kill and lot more, then the next day morning he said he is was going to the shop, i said okay then he left for the shop not knowing that he did not go to the shop but went to his friend place who told him that i am not good for him that he should look for another girlfriend, when i was in the class receiving lectures i receive a call from my brother opposite to the house were his friend rented that he saw my boyfriend with a girl coming out of his friend room i hardly believe it cause i trusted him so much, really after the lecture i rush down to his friend house i found out the my boy friend was having sex with another girl which his friend chooses for him , then i went away from there with tears on my eye i could not resist it cause i love him like never before, i never love a man like that before, then i tried to stop him for going to the friend house but he turn against me and sent me away from his house, calling me all sot of names, then i have no were to go to cause i am an orphan, i went to my course mate house, i stay they for the past 8 month but still it was hardly for me to stop thinking of him i was almost frustrated all because i am thinking of him, i said to myself i can not resist it any more, i most get to the end of this, then i beg my friend to please introduce me to any of the spell caster she know about, then she introduce me to one spell caster called Dr agbala, i do not know that he can not even do any thing but just to eat up my money and run away, them i said since Dr agbala can not bring him back that means i can get him again, my friend again introduce me to one other spell caster, his name is Dr Oje i don know this man was gos sent to me to save my life, then i told him everything that is going on then he said that my boyfriend is been arrested by another spell caster which the other of his girl friend went to meet, then he said that is noting that he will bring him back within 2 to 3 days, but i hardly believe him cause i have contacted another spell caster nothing was done, really after he has commence on my spell work my run away lover called me at night and start begging on the phone that i should please forgive him that he did not know what he was doing that is the reason why he drove me out of the house, then i have no choice than to forgive him, then i forgive him ever since then we have been together with love cares, everything and he even propose a marriage to me now, please you need to try and help me to thank this man, and also if you have any type of problem please don not hesitate to contact him immediately cause he is God sent, him contact detail is: temple.of.solution.center@gmail.com please you need to contact him now on: temple.of.solution.center@gmail.com

[/b]
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by ghest: 10:21pm On Oct 22, 2013
I am miss Alicia. I live in a scattered life with my ex. Because he always get me beaten everyday. Now i have 2 kids for him. But now he left us to new york in search of a lady. I never new he was on a love spell attack. It really touches me. I cried everyday for him. But one day my best friend i have came to visit me and i laid everything that happen between i and him to her. She took me to a man. He is a witch doctor. He consulted his powerful oracle and told me not to worry that after 3 days he will come begging me. It really works. After the 1 day i met him on our door step crying and begging me that he made a mistake. That i should forgive him. I really did. And we were back to our relationship again. Now i will use this medium to tell every one who find his or herself in this mess that he should contact him at (temple.of.solution.center@gmail.com) he will be glad to hear from you
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by Lious113: 9:37pm On Oct 29, 2013
Hello i am Tracy Anderson ,I am out here to spreed this good news to the entire world on how i got my ex love back.I was going crazy when my love left me for another girl last month,But when i meet a friend that introduce me to dr ocarca the great messenger to the oracle that he serve,I narrated my problem to dr ocarca about how my ex love left me and also how i needed to get a job in a very big company.He only said to me that i have come to the right place were i will be getting my heart desire without any side effect.He told me what i need to do,After it was been done,In the next 2 days,My love called me on the phone and was saying sorry for living me before now and also in the next one week after my love called me to be pleading for forgiveness,I was called for interview in my desired company were i needed to work as the managing director..I am so happy and overwhelmed that i have to tell this to the entire world to contact dr ocarca at the following email address and get all your problem solve..No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact him direct on: johnecarcatemple@outlook.com or johnecarcatemple@outlook.com
and get your problems solve like me..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

20 Dirty Questions To Ask A Girl And Make Her Wet / Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.