Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,502 members, 7,801,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Gay Group Backs Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gay Group Backs Atiku (13056 Views)

US Pro-gay Group Infiltrates Nigerian Civil Society - Onwubiko / US Pro-gay Group Infiltrates Nigeria / Gay Group Backs Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gay Group Backs Atiku by hymen(f): 7:21pm On Jan 11, 2011
This smells every inch like a set-up

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/gay-group-backs-atiku/84746/

[center][size=14pt]Gay Group Backs Atiku[/size][/center]
Ahead of tomorrow's primary of the ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), a group, National Gay Forum, yesterday canvassed support for one of the presidential aspirants of the party and former Vice-President, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.

Speaking during a news conference at the Agura Hotel, Abuja, President of the group, Victor Labelle, said in view of what he called Atiku's meaningful contributions to national development, it had become imperative for PDP delegates to cast their votes for the former number two citizen in tomorrow's party primary election.

He urged Nigerians to provide support for the aspirant, whom he said, was committed to turning the fortunes of the country around for the better.

Labelle said the group was exercising its fundamental human right of freedom of association as is obtainable in the United States, France and other European nations where gays usually express their political affiliations.
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by jason123: 7:22pm On Jan 11, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked cheesy grin cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by Afam4eva(m): 7:23pm On Jan 11, 2011
If no one is backing him his people will.
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by aljharem11(m): 7:24pm On Jan 11, 2011
grin grin grin grin tongue tongue

of couse they will back him up
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by aljharem11(m): 7:24pm On Jan 11, 2011
afam4eva:

grin grin grin grin grin

please ooooo grin grin grin
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by Olaedo1: 7:24pm On Jan 11, 2011
ROTFLMAO!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by jason123: 7:26pm On Jan 11, 2011
afam4eva:

Abeg, no kill me ooo!!! grin grin grin
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by violent(m): 7:48pm On Jan 11, 2011
Such a display of membership solidarity is rarely seen these days, very impressive!
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by xamphara: 7:54pm On Jan 11, 2011
, te he he ! Politics eeeeeehn, ur eyes go see wyen!
Gay? Bac? Atiku? Aw meny de first b?
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by hymen(f): 7:59pm On Jan 11, 2011
I wonder where this group is based ? cheesy
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by Mobinga: 8:04pm On Jan 11, 2011
grin grin grin
Politics grin
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by aljharem11(m): 8:07pm On Jan 11, 2011
hymen:

I wonder where this group is based ? cheesy
grin grin grin

good question grin
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 11, 2011
@ alj harem, ROFLMAO!!!
You got my entire rib cage cracking. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 11, 2011
Campaign manager --- 2 face idibia

grin grin grin
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by montelik(m): 8:30pm On Jan 11, 2011
;d ;d
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by prints(m): 11:12pm On Jan 11, 2011
alj harem1:

grin grin grin grin tongue tongue

of couse they will back him up

lwkmd, according to Special1 TV please "pass me the tank"  smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by hymen(f): 6:07am On Jan 12, 2011
lolz
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by kcjazz(m): 6:09am On Jan 12, 2011
Atiku's response is even political and funnier. Yeah, Arm robbers for Atiku!

Unwanted endorsement

Garba Shehu, spokesperson for the Atiku Abubakar Campaign Organisation, however expressed his surprise and dismay at the endorsement.

“Honestly, we don’t want to get involved in this kind of story, ” he said. “However, we believe that lesbianism and sodomy are unlawful acts in this country, so we are surprised that law and order have so broken down in this country that gays will organise freely, address the press and the police did not arrest them. Law and order has broken down completely and the next thing we will be hearing now is that of armed robbers and the kidnappers that will organise — then bombers will also organise their press conference tomorrow. So one, we detest this kind of journalism; two, we say this is an illegal society organising freely in this country. Then that tells us the kind of government that we have.”

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/News/Metro/Politics/5663019-146/gays_want_atiku___.csp
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by Nobody: 6:29am On Jan 12, 2011
in other news mend and the association of nigerian bombers back goodluck ebele johnathan

we want to thank gej for creating an enabling environment in which we can carry out our nefarious activities without fear or retribution

we endorse gej for another four years in which he will call on white garment churches to flush out the demons we answer to

1 Like

Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by jamace(m): 6:46am On Jan 12, 2011
Solidarity of Sh.it fu.ckers!!! grin grin
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by redsun(m): 6:58am On Jan 12, 2011
In rationality,a gay person and a typical nigerian politician like Obj who is more despicable?
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by redsun(m): 7:07am On Jan 12, 2011
D hate u guys have for gay peeps is d hate u suppose to have for nigerian politicians if you guys were rational
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by amazonia(m): 7:37am On Jan 12, 2011
I can't stop laughing. Funny, funny stuff.
Refusal of the endorsement is even more funny.
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by kemipm: 7:46am On Jan 12, 2011
"Campaign manager --- 2 face idibia"
no tell me say 2 face de the grounp
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by rasputinn(m): 7:46am On Jan 12, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin
Since he refused to come out of the closet,his people are doing it for him
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by jamace(m): 8:37am On Jan 12, 2011
Police will call this "Esprit de NYash" grin grin
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by sley4life(m): 9:45am On Jan 12, 2011
After Atiku have registered his names on the ar^se y wont they support.Even the spokesman in question i tried searching for his names but couldn't find anything reasonable. I think his identity is false. I wish I was in power. I would send them to jail for polluting the country
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by philip0906(m): 10:18am On Jan 12, 2011
jamace:

grin grin grin grin

Labelle said the group was exercising its fundamental human right of freedom of association as is obtainable in the United States, France and other European nations where gays usually express their political affiliations.
so when did nigeria turn 2 france and us?thunder fire una prick
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by ifyalways(f): 11:09am On Jan 12, 2011
jamace:

rofl cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by MaiSuya(m): 11:20am On Jan 12, 2011
KAI!!!! KAII!! grin grin grin menene wanna?? Gays supporting Atiku?? unbelievable! grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by nuella2(f): 11:33am On Jan 12, 2011
Am laughing in french grin grin grin
Re: Gay Group Backs Atiku by LA2(m): 12:41pm On Jan 12, 2011
Why dosen't this surprise me? I dey laugh o! Let's see if his campaign people quickly move to disassociate themselves from the group,  Not that there's anything wrong with being gay, They are people, just like us. And I particularly like gay men because the more of them there are, the less competition for straight men like me.  grin

At least some people are disassociating themselves from him: http://www.wazobiareport.com/reports/Non-endorsement-of-PDP-Presidential-Aspirants-by-National-Amalgamated-Supreme-Association-of-Native-Doctors-and-Animists

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

GEJ Smiling With Sultan After Meeting On Boko Haram. Pic / Boko Haram: Cameroon Deports 450 Nigerians / Sowore Vows To Turn Nigeria Into A Construction Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.