Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Who Is Tuface's Record Label And Publisher? Re: Potential Scam For Music Sales - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Is Tuface's Record Label And Publisher? Re: Potential Scam For Music Sales (7750 Views)

Where Is Tuface? / Is Tuface The Most Featured Artist In Naija? / Is Tuface Proud Of Being Promiscous? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Tuface's Record Label And Publisher? Re: Potential Scam For Music Sales by soundfound(m): 4:00am On Jan 26, 2006
Dear Friends

I own an independent record label in Byron Bay Australia called Soundfoundation http://www.soundfoundation.com.au/

The reason for this post is that I have been corresponding with a business on line that claims to be Tu face's record label, I think that this is the correct address for kennis music http://www.kennismusic.net/ (or is it considering there is absolutely no information on there what so ever and then I found this web site http://kennismusic.tripod.com/ and this one http://www.kennismusic.com/ which is also totally useless.

Now this is where it gets interesting, the reason for my inquiry is to see if Tu face would be interested in having his music available on www.soundfoundation.com.au so I went down the path of trying to find him, and funnily enough I was introduced to a woman on www.myspace.com who said she knew him and would put me in contact with him.

I followed it all up including a couple of phones calls to Nigeria and spoke to a man who claimed to be Tu Face, he even sang me his African Queen song over the phone and bragged about winning the MTV award, and how he wanted to win a Grammy, he then asked me to call a man who claimed he was Kenni from Kennis music his record company.

His email address is Kenni <kennismusic@aim.com> which dosent link to any music related web site as you can see, I spoke with Kenni who asked me to send him a contract to be sure he wouldn't be burnt, and said if all went well he would not only send me Tu Face's music but 13 other artists as well, that he would like on Soundfoundation.

Now in order for this to occur I would need to pay US$400 for the license and also US$180 for the shipping of the Cd's from Nigeria via DHL which is about the right amount for a parcel this size and weight.

So My question is this ... Who is Tu Face's actual Record label, and what are their contact details so I can be sure that the people I am speaking with are actually telling the truth as I hear all the time that Scams are happening with people all over Nigeria and that they are jumping onto the band wagon of Tu Face due to his success.

I am right into supporting artists and their music so I really need to know if this is the real deal or some people who are just hunting for money.

Please feel free to email me or simply post a responce on this post, let's sort this out so we all support the artist and not scammers.

Peace my friends

Lawrence.

Peace to all who tell it straight.

contact@soundfoundation.com.au

grin

Re: Who Is Tuface's Record Label And Publisher? Re: Potential Scam For Music Sales by soundfound(m): 3:11am On Jan 27, 2006
Hey guys I need help with this so if any one can help me out with info I would be greatly appricative, cheers. Lawrence. grin
Re: Who Is Tuface's Record Label And Publisher? Re: Potential Scam For Music Sales by spikelord(m): 9:19am On Jan 27, 2006
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Who Is Tuface's Record Label And Publisher? Re: Potential Scam For Music Sales by soundfound(m): 3:57am On Jan 30, 2006
Im not really sure what that means but ill run with it anyway. Um Thanks, I think.
Re: Who Is Tuface's Record Label And Publisher? Re: Potential Scam For Music Sales by daniboy(m): 4:48am On Jan 30, 2006
U CAN GO TO www.idonthestreet.com or use the information below,,,i.d ogungbe is
one of the directors of kennis music and i think a manager of tu-face saw him with tu-face in london nigeria independence carnival...let me know how it goes,,makolo77@yahoo.com..cheers

CONTACT INFORMATION
Address : 265A, Corporation Drive
Ikoyi, Lagos.
Nigeria .

Tel : (234) 0803 842 9000

Email : id@idonthestreet.com

Directors:

| ID OGUNGBE | KENNY OGUNGBE | DAYO ADENEYE |
| ABIMBOLA OGUNMOWO |
Re: Who Is Tuface's Record Label And Publisher? Re: Potential Scam For Music Sales by daniboy(m): 4:49am On Jan 30, 2006
beware of scammers please..............
Re: Who Is Tuface's Record Label And Publisher? Re: Potential Scam For Music Sales by soundfound(m): 5:00am On Jan 30, 2006
wink Thanks for that, most kind ill follow it all up, hope England is treating you well, and yes scammers, that's why im checking up on everything. to be sure, to be sure...

Have a great day.
Re: Who Is Tuface's Record Label And Publisher? Re: Potential Scam For Music Sales by faitho(f): 11:31am On Feb 17, 2006
hi soundfound what number did you call tuface with, to be sure, i think i gat the right number.
Re: Who Is Tuface's Record Label And Publisher? Re: Potential Scam For Music Sales by soundfound(m): 11:51pm On Feb 19, 2006
0011 234-1-4723

I have left out the last 3 digits to, maintain privacy, if the number is the same I'm sure you will see by the other numbers, I'm am thinking that my original reason to get in contact with his management was actually to give other people from Nigeria the chance to sell their music, Tu face has already done really well fro his album, and I'm into helping people who haven't yet made it do the same, but my dealings with people in Nigeria have been a little hard so I have decided not to go any further with it, and just focus on the bands and artists that are easy to deal with and understand how soundfoundation works., but please feel free to offer me a new number should I ever get the urge to try again.

Peace

L
Re: Who Is Tuface's Record Label And Publisher? Re: Potential Scam For Music Sales by faitho(f): 10:27am On Feb 20, 2006
i think u been calling the wrong person cos the number start like this 234-27568 leaving the last three digit
Re: Who Is Tuface's Record Label And Publisher? Re: Potential Scam For Music Sales by layi(m): 2:02pm On Oct 07, 2006
@soundfound
You are corresponding with scammers. Kennis wouldnt demand a paltry 580$ for anything rather they'll want to meet you for thorough discussion. They are millionaires.

@faith
the number u gave is obviously wrong. Any nigerian number starts with that would be a landline in Ibadan (+234 2**** ).
Lagos numbers goes thus , +234 1******
mobile numbers goes thus, +234 80******
Re: Who Is Tuface's Record Label And Publisher? Re: Potential Scam For Music Sales by djbazz(m): 9:07am On Oct 28, 2008
Guy if u want to know if the are reel,
than pay them & see ,
what do u guyz take nigerianz 4?
many of u don commit 4 here b4 u jand,
if not com 2 nigeria & meet them 1 on 1
no b buster scam p-square?
no b all dis inders de here d make all dis children
work 4 factry 4rm 7am to 7pm and pay then #6000
per month
which scam pass that 1?
i guess u are a scamer,
trying not to b scamed
if u are scamed of $580 no wahala
(law of kamar)

(1) (Reply)

Kelly Hansome Defends Tonto Dike: Until Ya'll Drop Your Songs Shut-up / DOWNLOAD MP3: Mohbad Ft. Small Doctor - Balan Zia Gar (remix) / Nominees For 2011 Bet Awards ,tuface ,d Banj Nominated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.