Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,189 members, 7,807,640 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Ladies, Would You Date These Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Would You Date These Men? (2340 Views)

Ladies, Which One Of These Men Is Your Type? ( Photos ) / Why Do Ladies Date These Kind Of Men / Would You Still Wanna Date These Girls Without Make Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Would You Date These Men? by MrsEve2(f): 4:51am On Jan 12, 2011
[flash=200,200]http://www.jamati.com/online/style/top-10-sexiest-african-men/?img=1[/flash]

The guy from Congo gon get molested if I catch him in the streets alone!  The number one sexiest man according to the site is a Nigerian brother. He is fiooone.

Boris Kudjoe is looking good.  Edris Elba I see you!  Which of these African men would you sell your soul for? 
http://www.jamati.com/online/style/top-10-sexiest-african-men/?img=1
Re: Ladies, Would You Date These Men? by Nobody: 4:53am On Jan 12, 2011
Yep, all of them at once! angry start my own colony grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Date These Men? by aminalib(f): 4:54am On Jan 12, 2011
i would straight rape Idris .he is fine and masculine and has the sense of security, and im sure he would put it dowwwnnn in bed, i know one day i will be his wife grin, his ex wife is a liberian, so i can hope
Re: Ladies, Would You Date These Men? by MrsEve2(f): 4:56am On Jan 12, 2011
Girl, I hear you!

I loooove me some dark men! I don't know what it is but when I see pale and light skinned dudes I get all uhmmm eeew. But when I see a dark brother hmmmmm.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date These Men? by MrsEve2(f): 4:57am On Jan 12, 2011
My husband is Igbo but he is brown just like I want it. OOoh lawd why is Fally looking at me like that? Come here Fally! Bring yo arse here!
Re: Ladies, Would You Date These Men? by aminalib(f): 4:58am On Jan 12, 2011
lmaoo, u truly just made me laugh out loud
Re: Ladies, Would You Date These Men? by Nobody: 4:59am On Jan 12, 2011
^ grin grin Ms.Eve is a fool! LOL. Umph. Edris. . he has no idea! on second thought. . .yes he does!  grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Date These Men? by MrsEve2(f): 5:00am On Jan 12, 2011
Okay, I need to conduct myself like a lady. (singing somebody finna get some toniiiiight)
Re: Ladies, Would You Date These Men? by aminalib(f): 5:01am On Jan 12, 2011
lol, just what i was thinking,
Re: Ladies, Would You Date These Men? by MrsEve2(f): 5:03am On Jan 12, 2011
[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTifI5WcXGM[/flash]

More Sexy African men.  Now some of them too pale for me but they are okay.  Would you date these men? 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTifI5WcXGM
Re: Ladies, Would You Date These Men? by aminalib(f): 5:12am On Jan 12, 2011
hmm i'll pass on them,
Re: Ladies, Would You Date These Men? by Nobody: 5:13am On Jan 12, 2011
^ God bless u Ms.Eve I am over hear dying! lol
Re: Ladies, Would You Date These Men? by MrsEve2(f): 5:17am On Jan 12, 2011
aminalib:

hmm i'll pass on them,

Lmao! Okay, maybe I should have stick with the FIRST GROUP! I did warned ya though! Hee hee!
Re: Ladies, Would You Date These Men? by aminalib(f): 5:19am On Jan 12, 2011
lol yea u did,,the 2nd group, cute but nothing "MOVED" me
Re: Ladies, Would You Date These Men? by Nobody: 5:20am On Jan 12, 2011
^ well looky here at these two mama jammas!  grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Date These Men? by aminalib(f): 5:21am On Jan 12, 2011
lmao how funny i argue with u two all the time, and look, anyways im sure we will be back at it in no time grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Date These Men? by Nobody: 5:24am On Jan 12, 2011
^ No Ms.Aminalib, we wont argue again I am sure. wink
Re: Ladies, Would You Date These Men? by aminalib(f): 5:24am On Jan 12, 2011
but that's wat makes this site fun tongue
Re: Ladies, Would You Date These Men? by MrsEve2(f): 5:25am On Jan 12, 2011
Right now I got my hands full with these stuck in the times men.  It might be a while.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date These Men? by savanaha: 5:28am On Jan 12, 2011
Dark men make the world go round!  When I see a sexy dark man, it takes me a while to collect myself.
I had a friend who told me she dates dark men because she doesn't want a man lighter than her.
From that day I stopped being her friend. The disrespect to this special group of men was too much for me to bear.
So I said NO MAS to our friendship.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date These Men? by MrsEve2(f): 5:28am On Jan 12, 2011
I got a 8 oclock and a 10 oclock tomorrow.  These two men want to spar with me.  They said I have pissed them off and one of them said if adultery wasn't a sin he would Bleep the living daylights out of me.  It interesting how he tells me to take care of his brother and then turn around and say if you wasn't married to my brother I would turn your punny into mush.  

Funny how these men operate on a daily basis.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date These Men? by aminalib(f): 5:29am On Jan 12, 2011
wow its so sad there are people who are color struck like that, i had a coworker who said she will only date lightskin because she doesn't want dark kids and they must be lighter than a paperbag
Re: Ladies, Would You Date These Men? by MrsEve2(f): 5:31am On Jan 12, 2011
Ooooh that number one looking good in them pants! I am trying to telepathicize his pants to drop around his ankles!!
Re: Ladies, Would You Date These Men? by savanaha: 6:22am On Jan 12, 2011
aminalib:

wow its so sad there are people who are color struck like that, i had a coworker who said she will only date lightskin because she doesn't want dark kids and they must be lighter than a paperbag

That's the one I have heard from a lot of people, including men. It sickens me when dark men say it though, I quickly lose interest and respect for the person. I can't stand people with inferiority complexes.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date These Men? by adagz01(m): 12:21pm On Jan 12, 2011
All of the above need some hot spermatozoom
Re: Ladies, Would You Date These Men? by iice(f): 5:36pm On Jan 12, 2011
Bleh. . .I dig Taye Diggs though.
Don't find Idris hot. Must be the acting that is botching his hotness for me. Love the accent though.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date These Men? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 12, 2011
^^Idris not hawt? *faints* LOL.

yes I understand because sometimes Idris makes some weird facial expressions LOL like he did in Obsessed.

aminalib:

but that's wat makes this site fun tongue
grin grin bad girl! I did enough damage on this site LOL

Re: Ladies, Would You Date These Men? by MrsChima(f): 7:36pm On Jan 12, 2011
Adagz,

Don't be jealous of the hot African men you see on this site. You too can achieve that look if you work hard at it.

These men are what you call sexy and so nuff rapeable.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date These Men? by Mygoldie(f): 7:52pm On Jan 12, 2011
wow!!! some of those guys are hawt. shocked shocked
Re: Ladies, Would You Date These Men? by MrsChima(f): 8:04pm On Jan 12, 2011
Yes, they are especially number 1.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date These Men? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 12, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Adagz,

Don't be jealous of the hot African men you see on this site.  You too can achieve that look if you work hard at it. 

These men are what you call sexy and so nuff rapeable.

cheesy
savanaha:

Dark men make the world go round!  When I see a sexy dark man, it takes me a while to collect myself.

and the church says AMEN! same here sister. . .
Re: Ladies, Would You Date These Men? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 12, 2011
Happy New Year people smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Essence Of Honeymoon? / Should my friend lose her self esteem just because he stopped showing interest? / His Female Friends Complain 'bout Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.