Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth (12942 Views)

Five Magic Words Every Human Being Should Know / Every Human Is Loaded With Creativity / Picture Of The Fish With Half Human Being In Ibadan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Sagamite(m): 12:00am On Jan 13, 2011
Your whole points lack structure but I will try and retort what your moronic points clearly says to most rational people.

1. Since humans can act and perform in a certain way based on having a brain, every normal human is intelligent.

2. The difference in intelligence between all humans is negligible and hence inconsequential, irrelevant and hardly noticable in our everyday life.

3. The only thing that makes it appear like if one person is far more intelligent than another is the temperament. Those with loud temperament appear intelligent and those with quiet ones appear dull.

First of all, let us make it clear that your have no jack clue what humans generally refer to as intelligence. In your daft mind, merely being a normal human means you are intelligent.

Foool, in the world we live in, when intelligence is alluded to, it is the context of superior ability to discern, understand, learn, ratiocinate and communicate complex issues at a superiorly above average level than most humans can. Not your daft "ability to learn, understand and solve simple basic problems. All human beings can do this. Therefore everyone is intelligent". Otherwise almost all animals can come into the class of intelligent as their existence is dependent on understanding some simple things. I am pretty sure there are baboons that are more intelligent than you.

REAL intelligence involves ability to not only understand primary and direct drivers/implications/issues but to be able to discern, predict and/or ratiocinate secondary (and most tertiary) and indirect drivers/implications/issues that most humans like you do not have the brain power and diligence to do same.

To address your moronic points one by one:

For (1), relative to animals, humans are seen as generally more intelligent. That does not mean all humans are intelligent in the context of how we determine intelligence which is the comparisons between humans, you dim sum dimwit. Note: I say generally, because as I said, there are baboons that are more intelligent than you.

For (2), you are reetarded. On of the fundamentals that drives the existence of living things is the application of degrees in attributes in the creation of each member of the specie. Some are significantly taller, some are significantly stronger, some are significantly faster, some are significantly more beautiful and some are significantly more intelligent etc. There is a spectrum for each attribute, which has a mean distribution (bell curve) like Oyb put above. A compilation of allocation of each attribute across each attributal spectrum in each human is what makes each human unique and gives the world the variety we see. Fooooooooooool!

Your statement is as immensely daft as saying Usain Bolt pace in comparison to other humans is negligible. What a reetard!

For (3), this just exemplifies your stupidity. Saying people percieve someone being loud as intelligent shows you are a moooron. It is substance of argument that people generally focus on.

1 Like

Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Blackteeth(m): 1:49am On Jan 13, 2011
Sorry guys, unfortunately I couldn't read your trash. Go and feed it to the birds. I already have four posters backing me, and non for you guys. They understood where I was coming from. Even iice whom I directed the comments at understood it. The message is just simple to understand. If you guys can't understand the simple things and claim to know the higher ones, its really quite a pity and disastrous. 190 has summarized my point clearly. I can't keep wasting my time with intelligent fools. Am out of here. Weep for yourselves and not me.
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by misaac: 3:05am On Jan 13, 2011
While I will not enter into the argument, it really is none of my business, I would like to state that this is one thing that is really irritating in some men. The inability to argue or hold different opinions without resorting to abusive language. In certain intellectual circles the dependence on terms such as "fool", "not-so-smart person", "|diot", "moronic" etc will so turn off folks that even if your point is valid they will ignore you.

John F Kennedy said: "Civility is not a sign of weakness, ". It is not too difficult to keep arguments and conversations civil and conduct oneself in a manner that shows maturity. What example are adults who speak like this setting for teens like me? Truly Intelligent people will see no need to resort to insults when trying to prove their point.
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by OAM4J: 5:30am On Jan 13, 2011
Blackteeth:

Sorry guys, unfortunately I couldn't read your trash. Go and feed it to the birds. I already have four posters backing me, and non for you guys. They understood where I was coming from. Even iice whom I directed the comments at understood it. The message is just simple to understand. If you guys can't understand the simple things and claim to know the higher ones, its really quite a pity and disastrous. 190 has summarized my point clearly. I can't keep wasting my time with intelligent fools. Am out of here. Weep for yourselves and not me.

hahahahahhaa lol grin grin grin 4 people are backing me so am good and right. dumber again. Right or wrong is not measured by the number of supports but by superior arguments with facts.

One of the traits of an intelligent person is ability to keep quiet in the presence of superior argument and accept corrections when goofed but you lack these traits. I really wish there is still hope for you.

misaac:

While I will not enter into the argument, it really is none of my business, I would like to state that this is one thing that is really irritating in some men. The inability to argue or hold different opinions without resorting to abusive language. In certain intellectual circles the dependence on terms such as "fool", "not-so-smart person", "|diot", "moronic" etc will so turn off folks that even if your point is valid they will ignore you.

John F Kennedy said: "Civility is not a sign of weakness, ". It is not too difficult to keep arguments and conversations civil and conduct oneself in a manner that shows maturity. What example are adults who speak like this setting for teens like me? Truly Intelligent people will see no need to resort to insults when trying to prove their point.

You have a point but your theory is not entirely true. Some people need to go through humiliation to learn. When you know that your stupidity will not be kindly dealt with, then you will learn not to open your mouth or write without thinking. So, sometimes insults serves a good purpose though I rarely do it except when provoked or necessary.
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Sagamite(m): 6:10am On Jan 13, 2011
misaac:

You are daft!

Try and speak facts and stop making up unsubstantiated rules like a simpleton.

Blackteeth:

Foool, ruuun!

So you did not count the amount of people telling you that you are stewpid and not to even attempt to step my way?

They were queueing up on the thread with popcorns on their laps to see your intellectual flogging.

NL members do love blood sport.

[To the audience]

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsqJFIJ5lLs[/flash]
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Nobody: 6:14am On Jan 13, 2011
Sagamite reminds me of SEFAGO. In a very funny way

grin
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Sagamite(m): 7:44am On Jan 13, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Sagamite reminds me of SEFAGO. In a very funny way

grin

You have come again?

What da fck are you talking about?

How? angry

In a funny way or in your funny head? angry
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by semid4lyfe(m): 7:52am On Jan 13, 2011
Wait, how did I find this thread? undecided I just thought I hadn't come across Sagamite in a long while so I went through his profile posts only to land here.

But sagamite, why are you like this?

Maybe there will be a category in the Nairaland Awards for the Most Intelligent Poster Of The Year in 2011 so you can be officially recognised grin tongue

Happy new year by the way kiss cool
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Sagamite(m): 8:15am On Jan 13, 2011
semid4lyfe:

Wait, how did I find this thread? undecided I just thought I hadn't come across Sagamite in a long while so I went through his profile posts only to land here.

But sagamite, why are you like this?

Why?

Replace everytime he mentions "people" and "one else" with "morons", then that is me talking.  cool

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2iFlOdhY9c[/flash]

semid4lyfe:

Maybe there will be a category in the Nairaland Awards for the Most Intelligent Poster Of The Year in 2011 so you can be officially recognised grin tongue

grin grin grin grin grin

It would never happen.

Why?

1. It takes intelligent people to be able to identify intelligence, NL is full of mooorons. Voting for intelligence should not be done by a population of Joe Dunces, it should be done by the clerisy ONLY.
2. I am too harsh, brash and gaddam arrogant to win a popular vote by moorons. People will always be subjective, not based on substance. I am Marmite, you either love it or hate it. I do love being hated though, it is orgazmic for me personally. Even amongst the majority of those that like me, it was an acquired taste. They finally saw the light after my years of messaic prophesying and preaching of the teachings of my religion: Religion of Objectivity and Intelligence.
3. How the hell do you expect someone that consistently attacks our salvation-seeking, holy ghost-possessed, miracle-anticipating, tithe-paying, my-pastor-is-flying-in-a-private-jet-using-my-first-fruit-donation, I-know-what-God-wants crew of zombies to win a popular vote on a Nigerian website? The same religion obsessed Nigerians?

semid4lyfe:

Happy new year by the way kiss cool

Happy New Year, bruv!  grin
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Blackteeth(m): 8:39am On Jan 13, 2011
SAGAMITE AND CO, BOTH OF YOU EMPTY SKULLS SHOULD READ 190's COMMENT OVER AND OVER AGAIN 10 TIMES. IF YOU STILL DIDN'T GET ANYTHING OUT OF IT, I SUGGEST YOU TEAR AND BURN YOUR SCHOOL CERTIFICATES COS ITS SO USELESS. I CANT KEEP TALKING TO NICOMPOOPS. I HAVE LOADS OF WORK TO DO PLEASE!!
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by babyme1(f): 9:04am On Jan 13, 2011
Blackteeth:

SAGAMITE AND CO, BOTH OF YOU EMPTY SKULLS SHOULD READ 190's COMMENT OVER AND OVER AGAIN 10 TIMES. IF YOU STILL DIDN'T GET ANYTHING OUT OF IT, I SUGGEST YOU TEAR AND BURN YOUR SCHOOL CERTIFICATES COS ITS SO USELESS. I CANT KEEP TALKING TO NICOMPOOPS. I HAVE LOADS OF WORK TO DO PLEASE!!
190 is a joker(i mean that in a good way) wink lipsrsealed
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Sagamite(m): 9:09am On Jan 13, 2011
Blackteeth:

Shut up, fooool!

This is what was done to you by OAM4J and myself.

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0TsaeE21rI[/flash]
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Blackteeth(m): 9:43am On Jan 13, 2011
baby.me, theres is no joke about 190's comment. He stated the simple truth which sagamite and his brother with maggot brains can't figure out despite all their claims of wisdom. IN OTHER WORDS, SOME PEOPLE ARE SMARTER THAN THE OTHERS, BUT IT DOESNT CHANGE THE FACT THAT ALL HUMANS ARE INTELLIGENT. THE DIFFERENCES IN INTELLIGENCE DOESN'T MATTER THAT MUCH AND HARDLY NOTICED. WE ARE ALL INTELLIGENT. Bullshit!!! I can ask both of those guys to go into streets and fish out people with a God -like intelligence clearly far above others, and I tell you they will search for months without finding that super intelligent being who knows it all.
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Sagamite(m): 9:59am On Jan 13, 2011
Blackteeth:

baby.me, theres is no joke about 190's comment. He stated the simple truth which sagamite and his brother with maggot brains can't figure out despite all their claims of wisdom. IN OTHER WORDS, SOME PEOPLE ARE SMARTER THAN THE OTHERS, BUT IT DOESNT CHANGE THE FACT THAT ALL HUMANS ARE INTELLIGENT. THE DIFFERENCES IN INTELLIGENCE DOESN'T MATTER THAT MUCH AND HARDLY NOTICED. WE ARE ALL INTELLIGENT. Bullshit!!! I can ask both of those guys to go into streets and fish out people with a God -like intelligence clearly far above others, and I tell you they will search for months without finding that super intelligent being who knows it all.

You are daft! Search for months? When a simple example of my intelligence juxtaposed with yours is sufficient evidence to reflect god-like superiority.

Foool, so "knowing it all" is your moronic criteria to adjudge that one individual is significantly more intelligent than the other?
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by OAM4J: 10:16am On Jan 13, 2011
Blackteeth:

I didnt respond to 190 post cos it's actually not saying anything tangible, at least not what you are saying.

190 wrote:

190:

In my own stance i still believe what black teeth is saying is kinda right!

all human beings are intelligent @least they dont reason as animal's we have 2 be sincere with ourselves here~

but some human's are more palaeoecological  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed  intelligent than other's but all human's are intelligent

The 1st line of the bold has been dealt with in Sagamite's post here

Sagamite:

Your whole points lack structure but I will try and retort what your moronic points clearly says to most rational people.

1. Since humans can act and perform in a certain way based on having a brain, every normal human is intelligent.

To address your moronic points one by one:

For (1), relative to animals, humans are seen as generally more intelligent. That does not mean all humans are intelligent in the context of how we determine intelligence which is the comparisons between humans, you dim sum dimwit. Note: I say generally, because as I said, there are baboons that are more intelligent than you.

The 2nd line was actually saying nothing at least not saying the same thing you are saying. Now sport the difference:

190 said:

"but some human's are more intelligent than other's but all human's are intelligent"

you said:

"IT DOESNT CHANGE THE FACT THAT ALL HUMANS ARE INTELLIGENT. THE DIFFERENCES IN INTELLIGENCE DOESN'T MATTER THAT MUCH AND HARDLY NOTICED. WE ARE ALL INTELLIGENT."

The bold is the contention, at least 190 is a bit smarter than you by not including the bold, else I would have categorized both of you as birds of the same feathers.

The difference matters so much and it is very glaring. It is part of the reasons why some are achievers and some are underachievers/morons. But then one has to be intelligent to see/know the difference.

Unfortunately you are not that intelligent hence your assertion. While the difference btw your intelligence and Sagamite is as wide as ocean, you think it doesn't matter and it is hardly noticed. SMH in pity
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Blackteeth(m): 10:20am On Jan 13, 2011
Sag, Did I hear you say you have got the God-like superior intelligence? Ha ha!! Thats what I would call bacteria intelligence. Please I never said knowing it all is the criteria for adjudging who is intelligent. I made the statement cos you are of the opinion that some people are TOO intelligent to the extent that other humans become animals when compared with them. Rubbish. Please I need to stop this talk here. Am tired of the topic and busy, but you keep dragging me back by saying am running. Go with your brains while I go with mine. Two people must not agree on something.
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Phate07(m): 10:33am On Jan 13, 2011

Now, this is no longer entertaining. angry
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by OAM4J: 10:44am On Jan 13, 2011
Blackteeth:

Sag, Did I hear you say you have got the God-like superior intelligence? Ha ha!! Thats what I would call bacteria intelligence. Please I never said knowing it all is the criteria for adjudging who is intelligent. I made the statement cos you are of the opinion that some people are TOO intelligent to the extent that other humans become animals when compared with them. Rubbish. Please I need to stop this talk here. Am tired of the topic and busy, but you keep dragging me back by saying am running. Go with your brains while I go with mine. Two people must not agree on something.

lol. Now Run with your tail in btw your butt. But be careful before you make another post on another thread, you never can tell if we will be visiting the thread or not and if you make another foolish post, we will bring you out again.

Now, say thank you sirs, mi o ni se be mo, (I wont do that again), draw your two ears and RUN grin grin grin
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Blackteeth(m): 10:45am On Jan 13, 2011
OAMJ, DAMN!!! you have finally lost it. Who told you that SOME PEOPLE ARE GREAT ACHIEVERS SIMPLY COS OF SUPERIOR INTELLIGENCE? Wow!! What a very dumb statement from someone claiming to be king solomon himself. Now let me tell you dunce, ITS ALL ABOUT PEOPLE'S AREA OF SPECIALIZATION WHICH IS TERMED AS A TALENT. THERE ARE THINGS I CAN DO WAY BETTER YOU, AND ALSO THINGS YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN ME. NO MAN CAN SOLVE AND UNDERSTAND ALL THE VARIOUS KINDS OF PROBLEMS MORE THAN EVERYONE ELSE. THOSE WHO ARE EXCELLING IN THEIR FIELDS LUCKILY FOUND THEMSELVES DOING SOMETHING THAT THEY WERE DESIGNED TO DO VERY WELL. IT WAS FOOLISH SAYING THAT THE REASON WHY PEOPLE SUCCEED IS BECAUSE THE HAD SUUPERIOR INTELLIGENCE. MY FRIEND GO AWAY!!!
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by OAM4J: 10:55am On Jan 13, 2011
Blackteeth:

OAMJ, DAMN!!! you have finally lost it. Who told you that SOME PEOPLE ARE GREAT ACHIEVERS SIMPLY COS OF SUPERIOR INTELLIGENCE? Wow!! What a very dumb statement from someone claiming to be king solomon himself. Now let me tell you dunce, ITS ALL ABOUT PEOPLE'S AREA OF SPECIALIZATION WHICH IS TERMED AS A TALENT. THERE ARE THINGS I CAN DO WAY BETTER YOU, AND ALSO THINGS YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN ME. NO MAN CAN SOLVE AND UNDERSTAND ALL THE VARIOUS KINDS OF PROBLEMS MORE THAN EVERYONE ELSE. THOSE WHO ARE EXCELLING IN THEIR FIELDS LUCKILY FOUND THEMSELVES DOING SOMETHING THAT THEY WERE DESIGNED TO DO VERY WELL. IT WAS FOOLISH SAYING THAT THE REASON WHY PEOPLE SUCCEED IS BECAUSE THE HAD SUUPERIOR INTELLIGENCE. MY FRIEND GO AWAY!!!

I am not a dunce like you, I dont make careless statements. Read my post again, I said it is part of the reasons why some are achievers and others are not. In addition to other things, you still need intelligence to be an achiever. Do you get it or you still want me to break it down like am explaining to a 6yr old kid? Olodo.  Now RUN.
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Sagamite(m): 11:29am On Jan 13, 2011
Blackteeth:

Look at this dunce.

I am your God intellectually. As I said, if you were any more more stewpid, you will need to be watered everyday.

Instead of you to take the lessons OAM4J and myself are giving you for free, you are being defiant.

Blackteeth:

Fooool!

Even if people find their area of specialization, some are still superior in ability in each respective specialization.

In Music, there is a huge difference between Michael Jackson and Alex O.

In 100m, there is a huge difference between Usain Bolt and Uchenna Emedolu.

In Football, there is a huge difference between Lionel Messi and Pius Ikedia.

In Intellect, there is a huge difference between Sagamite and Blackteeth.
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by xoxogg(f): 11:35am On Jan 13, 2011
Silently Passing by and contemplating joining the conversation(Simply to test my intelligence) and see if and how well i can crawl out this deep intellectual hole Blackteeth seems to be in.
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Blackteeth(m): 11:59am On Jan 13, 2011
Sag, like I said earlier, I am tired of your disabled brain cells. So don't expect any comments from me anymore. Not that I have nothing more to say to expose the rotten side of your brain.
What ''huge intellect'' do you claim to have? ha ha ha ha. Sorry my dear, your so called huge intellect isn't even enough to be a leader in the rat kingdom. Good bye.
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Sagamite(m): 12:08pm On Jan 13, 2011
Blackteeth:

Sag, like I said earlier, I am tired of your disabled brain cells. So don't expect any comments from me anymore. Not that I have nothing more to say to expose the rotten side of your brain.
What ''huge intellect'' do you claim to have? ha ha ha ha. Sorry my dear, your so called huge intellect isn't even enough to be a leader in the rat kingdom. Good bye.

I made it clear you would be flogged if you ever step to me intellectually.

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heY15iUzZZs[/flash]
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Phate07(m): 12:57pm On Jan 13, 2011
Case Closed

THREAD LOCKED!
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Mobinga: 2:17pm On Jan 13, 2011
grin As if I smelled Sagamite from far grin grin
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by OAM4J: 4:49pm On Jan 13, 2011
Blackteeth:

Hahahahaha grin grin grin If only you have taken my advice to stop posting. I told you the more you post the dumber you become,

If you mean what you wrote for Sagamite here, then you have just shown yourself not just dumb but confused

If you belief that some people brain cells can be disabled and someone's intellect can be less than that of a rat then you just dammed proved our point.

Unfortunately you are the one with a disabled brain and with a brain less than that of a rat. [size=15pt]NOW RUN[/size] grin grin grin
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Mobinga: 5:05pm On Jan 13, 2011
grin grin

@ BlackTeeth, you should have come to me for help. Knowing that I'm intellectually superior than the lot who have posted here. grin Rather than doing it solo, and being the victim of a very egregious and glaring defeat. I'm sorry grin grin
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by chic2pimp(m): 5:21pm On Jan 13, 2011
Sagamite:

In Music, there is a huge difference between Michael Jackson and Alex O.

In 100m, there is a huge difference between Usain Bolt and Uchenna Emedolu.

In Football, there is a huge difference between Lionel Messi and Pius Ikedia.

In Intellect, there is a huge difference between Sagamite and Blackteeth.
Jheeeeeeeeez your arrogance knows no boundary tongue
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by hercules07: 5:50pm On Jan 13, 2011
Everybody is intelligent, the degree of intelligence differs, Michael Jackson had all the ingredients to be successful, an Alex O could have been bigger than Michael if he had the same opportunities, people should please read outliers for some of the stories of people who were born at the right time. Sagamite and Blackteeth should sheathe their swords and agree that they have different opinions.
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Sagamite(m): 5:51pm On Jan 13, 2011
chic2pimp:

Jheeeeeeeeez your arrogance knows no boundary tongue

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMV_A8hummE[/flash]
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by sandee575(f): 6:34pm On Jan 13, 2011
@ Sagamite. There is a popular saying that past President Bush is not intelligent.
What is your take? Can an unintelligent man be a President of the United States?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

18 Inches Cassava Got Stuck In A Woman’s Vagina During Masturbation- See Video / Now That The Cross-over Jamboree Is Over (must read) / Lawyer Among Car Snatchers Arrested In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.