Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth (12943 Views)

Five Magic Words Every Human Being Should Know / Every Human Is Loaded With Creativity / Picture Of The Fish With Half Human Being In Ibadan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Sagamite(m): 9:04pm On Jan 13, 2011
sandee575:

@ Sagamite. There is a popular saying that past President Bush is not intelligent.
What is your take? Can an unintelligent man be a President of the United States?

Yes, he is unintelligent.

And yes, an unintelligent person can be President of US.
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by misaac: 11:13pm On Jan 13, 2011
Sagamite:

You are daft!

Try and speak facts and stop making up unsubstantiated rules like a simpleton.

Thank you.

Despite being daft and a simpleton, I am grateful that I can still understand and apply simple forum rules as stated here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-1026.0.html.

NO PERSONAL ATTACKS OR PUBLIC FIGHTS
Nairaland is a discussion forum, and it is inevitable that disagreements with crop up from time to time. Please be nice and respectful to other members at all times and do not resort to personal attacks, false accusations, name-calling, and other unproductive forms of communication. If you are upset with another member of the forum you must settle the fight outside the forum. You must not carry out any 'fights' on the open forum. 'Fights' are not allowed.

Some would expect that you would demonstrate your intelligence by following clear regulations.
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Sagamite(m): 11:24pm On Jan 13, 2011
misaac:

Thank you.

Despite being daft and a simpleton, I am grateful that I can still understand and apply simple forum rules as stated here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-1026.0.html.

Some would expect that you would demonstrate your intelligence by following clear regulations.

Some would be disappointed. Init?
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by sandee575(f): 12:44am On Jan 14, 2011
@ Sagamite. Thanks for your answer. But seriously, are we not taking this intelligence factor too far. Do you have to be a rocket scientist to be
intelligent. Lets remain with the so called most powerful men on earth. How would you rate the President Obama? And is oratory a virtue of intelligence?
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Blackteeth(m): 4:24am On Jan 14, 2011
^^^ Thats why the idiots called sagamite and his brother OAMJ disgusts me so much. They think that the gap between the best brains and the least is so important and very wide to an extent that people like them are more intelligent than God himself, while the rest of other beings are brainless animals. Who said so? Thats the height of stupidity. I wonder what he feels like. I don't go about calling people bad names here, and this is the first time it happened cos the way Sagamite and his brother responded to my earlier comments were unecessarily harsh. If actually they did not aggree with me, they should have criticized it in a manner of a gentlemen. It shoudnt call for their kind of bushman critizing at the start. OMG!!! IMAGINE THOSE FOOLS CLAIMING TO HAVE A SUPERIOR INTELLECT WHEN THEY CAN'T USE IT TO BEHAVE AND TALK LIKE CIVILIZED PEOPLE. SO WHAT A HELL HAS BEEN THE USE OF THEIR SO CALLED INTELLECT WHEN THEY CAN'T CRITICIZE IN A CIVILIZED MANNER? WHAT IMPACT HAVE YOU MADE IN THE WORLD WITH YOUR SO CALLED INTELLECT? ONLY TO COME TO NAIRALAND AND ATTACK OTHER POSTERS LIKE PRIMITIVE MEN WITHOUT MANNER OF APPROACH. USELESS THINGS!!!. Unfortunately I have no time for you sicklings.
@OAMJ. I wish you actually knew what a ''hyperbole'' as a figure of speech stands for, you wouldnt have said that nonsense in reply to what I said concerning your brother's dead brain cells.

1 Like

Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by OAM4J: 5:10am On Jan 14, 2011
Blackteeth:

^^^ Thats why the idiots called sagamite and his brother OAMJ disgusts me so much. They think that the gap between the best brains and the least is so important and very wide to an extent that people like them are more intelligent than God himself, while the rest of other beings are brainless animals. Who said so? Thats the height of stupidity. I wonder what he feels like. I don't go about calling people bad names here, and this is the first time it happened cos the way Sagamite and his brother responded to my earlier comments were unecessarily harsh. If actually they did not aggree with me, they should have criticized it in a manner of a gentlemen. It shoudnt call for their kind of bushman critizing at the start. OMG!!! IMAGINE THOSE FOOLS CLAIMING TO HAVE A SUPERIOR INTELLECT WHEN THEY CAN'T USE IT TO BEHAVE AND TALK LIKE CIVILIZED PEOPLE. SO WHAT A HELL HAS BEEN THE USE OF THEIR SO CALLED INTELLECT WHEN THEY CAN'T CRITICIZE IN A CIVILIZED MANNER? WHAT IMPACT HAVE YOU MADE IN THE WORLD WITH YOUR SO CALLED INTELLECT? ONLY TO COME TO NAIRALAND AND ATTACK OTHER POSTERS LIKE PRIMITIVE MEN WITHOUT MANNER OF APPROACH. USELESS THINGS!!!. Unfortunately I have no time for you sicklings.
@OAMJ. I wish you actually knew what a ''hyperbole'' as a figure of speech stands for, you wouldnt have said that nonsense in reply to what I said concerning your brother's dead brain cells.

Stop crying. Oya pele ma binu (sorry, no vex) you can relax now, am done with you. I told you am a nice guy. cool
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Mobinga: 6:58am On Jan 14, 2011
grin grin grin Murder
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Sagamite(m): 7:21am On Jan 14, 2011
Blackteeth:

[size=28pt]THIS IS SAGAMITE!!![/size]

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzqXggZU3eE[/flash]
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Sagamite(m): 7:35am On Jan 14, 2011
sandee575:

@ Sagamite. Thanks for your answer. But seriously, are we not taking this intelligence factor too far. Do you have to be a rocket scientist to be
intelligent.

I take intelligence very seriously as I am observant enough to discern that a lot of the miseries on Earth that makes the world a bad place to live in is caused by moooorons.

Can you identify any non-natural unfortunate situation or evil that is not a result of actions of moooroons?

I have sometimes said I really don't blame Idi Amin for much, I blame the reetard that made such an unrefined, illiterate moooron a powerful leading soldier (Head of Army).

I like to identify mooorons. We should never let reetards smell power, even the intellectuals have to be vetted carefully.

Dumb people need to shut up and follow instructions rather than have an opinion or be trying to be relevant. They are allowed to ask questions though, to educate themselves or know what instructions to follow.

sandee575:

Lets remain with the so called most powerful men on earth. How would you rate the President Obama? And is oratory a virtue of intelligence?

Oratory is an aspect of the process of intelligence especially if ad lib. The fundamental core of intelligence is about the substance of your argument/position on issues. In life or on NL, when I listen to/read people comment, I focus intensively on the substance. I give little toss about delivery but good delivery does help. To me, good delivery is judged by how the delivery helps you achieve your goal, not by being conformist.

I think Obama is very intelligent, I have never been wowed by him to be frank, but I am not average so it does take more to wow me. The negative I have for him is that I think he sometimes formulates opinions based on populism. I tend to love people that stand by their sane and intelligent principles at virtually all cost (as long as it achieves their goal). I see people that assume principles they do not believe in as shady. It is OK on rare occassions to compromise principles to achieve a goal but people shouldn't promote principles they don't believe in for exchange of popularism.
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by ahmedaji: 9:23am On Jan 14, 2011
personal ban, DO NOT READ SAGAMITE POST AGAIN
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Sagamite(m): 9:33am On Jan 14, 2011
ahmedaji:

personal ban, DO NOT READ SAGAMITE POST AGAIN

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2RbZRlh0BA[/flash]
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by sandee575(f): 9:48am On Jan 14, 2011
@Blackteeth
Even though i dont agree totally with Sagamite, the fact remains that he is an intelligent man and he isnt modest
about it. You goofed badly right from the original thread on women's non physical attraction to men claiming there
isnt much of a difference in people's intelligence. Nothing could be farther from the truth. Your subsequent posts have
done further damage and you've stopped making sense entirely. Better luck next time.
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Mobinga: 3:14pm On Jan 14, 2011
sandee575:

@Blackteeth
Even though i dont agree totally with Sagamite, [s]the fact remains that he is an intelligent man[/s] and he isnt modest
about it. You goofed badly right from the original thread on women's non physical attraction to men claiming there
isnt much of a difference in people's intelligence. Nothing could be farther from the truth. Your subsequent posts have
done further damage and you've stopped making sense entirely. Better luck next time.
grin grin grin
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Sagamite(m): 5:03pm On Jan 14, 2011
Mobinga:

grin grin grin

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WZjh38mn_k[/flash]

grin
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Mobinga: 7:50pm On Jan 14, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin hehe
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Blackteeth(m): 8:28pm On Jan 14, 2011
@Sandee. I now see you are a friend of sagamite. My brother, if sagamite is the kind of person you call an ingtelligent man who stands out from the rest, then I can say its of no use being intelligent like him. Even what he said about Idi amin being unintelligent cos he was evil has a deep hole in it. But I had no time to disprove it. Now you have to sharpen your senses cos the next thing I will say may sound like greek to you cos am now going very specific and deep. WHAT YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND IS, THERES A WAY THE HUMAN BRAIN WORKS SUCH THAT A WEAK AREA IN YOUR OVERALL INTELLIGENCE CAN BE A STRONG AREA IN ANOTHER MAN'S OVERALL INTELLIGENCE AND VICE VERSA. Now let me explain with an example.
Consider the board games of chess and checkers which requires good use of the brain, player A beats player B in the game of chess, but when it came to checkers, player B has the upper hand. Lets assume that both players have the same years of experience in both games. When you consider that player A wins in chess but loses in checkers, will you say he is more intelligent than player B? PERSONALLY I BELIEVE THAT THERE ARE ASPECTS OF ACTIVITIES WHERE ONE'S INTELLIGENCE REIGNS SUPREME OVER THE OTHER, AND ALSO ASPECTS WHERE ONE'S INTELLIGENCE WILL BE STRUGGLING. NOBODY HAS THAT KIND OF UNIVERSAL INTELLIGENCE THAT MAKES HIM THE MASTER OVER ALL AREAS OF ACTIVITIES. WHEN YOU SAY ONE IS INTELLIGENT, IT WOULD BE WISE FOR YOU TO SPECIFY THE ASPECT. YOU MAY SAY THAT SAGAMITE HAS THE INTELLIGENCE OF A GOOD DEBATER, BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN HE CAN CLAIM THE NOBEL PRIZE IN MATHEMATICS. THEREFORE MY CONCLUSION IS THAT EVERYBODY IS INTELLIGENT IN A GENERAL DEFINITION, BUT THERE ARE AREAS OF INTELLIGENCE WHERE PEOPLE REIGN SUPREME AND ALSO AREAS WHERE THEY LAG BEHIND. THAT'S WHY I SAID THE ISSUE OF INTELLIGENCE SHOULD NOT BE OVER EMPHASIZED, AND THE SO CALLED INTELLIGENCE GAP IS NOT NECESSARY WHEN TALKING ABOUT INTELLIGENCE IN THE GENERAL STATE. YOU CAN ONLY TALK OF INTELLIGENCE GAP WHEN YOU SPECIFY AN AREA OF INTELLIGENCE SUCH AS SPEECH, BUSINESS SKILLS, DEBATE, MATHEMATICS, A GAME OF PUZZLE AND ETC, BECAUSE PEOPLE WILL PERFORM DIFFERENTLY IN EACH OF THESE AREAS.
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Sagamite(m): 8:45pm On Jan 14, 2011
Blackteeth:

@Sandee. I now see you are a friend of sagamite. My brother, if sagamite is the kind of person you call an ingtelligent man who stands out from the rest, then I can say its of no use being intelligent like him. Even what he said about Idi amin being unintelligent cos he was evil has a deep hole in it. But I had no time to disprove it. Now you have to sharpen your senses cos the next thing I will say may sound like greek to you cos am now going very specific and deep. WHAT YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND IS, THERES A WAY THE HUMAN BRAIN WORKS SUCH THAT A WEAK AREA IN YOUR OVERALL INTELLIGENCE CAN BE A STRONG AREA IN ANOTHER MAN'S OVERALL INTELLIGENCE AND VICE VERSA. Now let me explain with an example.
Consider the board games of chess and checkers which requires good use of the brain, player A beats player B in the game of chess, but when it came to checkers, player B has the upper hand. Lets assume that both players have the same years of experience in both games. When you consider that player A wins in chess but loses in checkers, will you say he is more intelligent than player B? PERSONALLY I BELIEVE THAT THERE ARE ASPECTS OF ACTIVITIES WHERE ONE'S INTELLIGENCE REIGNS SUPREME OVER THE OTHER, AND ALSO ASPECTS WHERE ONE'S INTELLIGENCE WILL BE STRUGGLING. NOBODY HAS THAT KIND OF UNIVERSAL INTELLIGENCE THAT MAKES HIM THE MASTER OVER ALL AREAS OF ACTIVITIES. WHEN YOU SAY ONE IS INTELLIGENT, IT WOULD BE WISE FOR YOU TO SPECIFY THE ASPECT. YOU MAY SAY THAT SAGAMITE HAS THE INTELLIGENCE OF A GOOD DEBATER, BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN HE CAN CLAIM THE NOBEL PRIZE IN MATHEMATICS. THEREFORE MY CONCLUSION IS THAT EVERYBODY IS INTELLIGENT IN A GENERAL DEFINITION, BUT THERE ARE AREAS OF INTELLIGENCE WHERE PEOPLE REIGN SUPREME AND ALSO AREAS WHERE THEY LAG BEHIND. THAT'S WHY I SAID THE ISSUE OF INTELLIGENCE SHOULD NOT BE OVER EMPHASIZED, AND THE SO CALLED INTELLIGENCE GAP IS NOT NECESSARY WHEN TALKING ABOUT INTELLIGENCE IN THE GENERAL STATE. YOU CAN ONLY TALK OF INTELLIGENCE GAP WHEN YOU SPECIFY AN AREA OF INTELLIGENCE SUCH AS SPEECH, BUSINESS SKILLS, DEBATE, MATHEMATICS, A GAME OF PUZZLE AND ETC, BECAUSE PEOPLE WILL PERFORM DIFFERENTLY IN EACH OF THESE AREAS.

Look at this dumbo!

I will not even go into his grammatical construct that shows how Nigerian education system has completely collapse. They don't teach the use of paragraphs in Nigerian schools anymore?

Let me just go into his lame and severely daft simpleton example.

All he has stewpidly pointed to is that "no one has an all-encompassing, comprehensive intelligence" as his prove that . . . . . . (audience wait for it) . . . . . . (wait) . . . . . (wait) . . . . . (wait) . . . . . NO HUMAN IS SIGNIFICANTLY MORE INTELLIGENT THAN THE NEXT.

FCK LAWD!!!

This dimwit does not know there are some that will be better than the next person in chess, checkers, monopoly, sudoku, ayo, maths, chemistry, physics, history, biology, even though they (by their standards) are not that good in half of the things listed.

There are human beings that are way stronger in their strong areas than a person B, and still equally strong (or even stronger to a lesser degree) in their weak areas than person B who sees the alternative area as their own strong area.

Is this guy really that thick?
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Mobinga: 8:52pm On Jan 14, 2011
Sagamite:

Look at this dumbo!

I will not even go into his grammatical construct that shows how Nigerian education system has completely collapse. They don't teach the use of paragraphs in Nigerian schools anymore?

Let me just go into his lame and severely daft simpleton example.

All he has stewpidly pointed to is that no one has an all-encompassing, comprehensive intelligence as his prove that . . . . . . (audience wait for it) . . . . . . (wait) . . . . . (wait) . . . . . (wait) . . . . . NO HUMAN IS SIGNIFICANTLY MORE INTELLIGENT THAN THE NEXT.

FCK LAWD!!!

This dimwit does not know there are some that will better than the next person in chess, checkers, monopoly, sudoku, ayo, maths, chemistry, physics, history, biology, even though they (by their standards) are not that good in half of the things listed.

There are human beings that are way stronger in their strong areas than a person B, and still equally strong (or even stronger to a lesser degree) in their weak areas than person B who sees the alternative area as their own strong area.

Is this guy really that thick?
grin grin grin shocked shocked
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Blackteeth(m): 9:52pm On Jan 14, 2011
Sag, what a hell has paragraph got to do with this? Check the mobile icon in my posts, I don't know if you have ever used the WAP version of this site to know how hard it is to type those things not to talk of paragraphing. Focus on the real issue and stop checking a useless paragraph. person!!!
Your response to my comment is just poo and doesn't require any further response from me. You are only covering your losing arse. Some of the so called people you think are SIGNIFICANTLY INTELLIGENT JUST LIKE YOURSELF ARE STILL UNCIVILIZED, POVERTY STRICKEN AND MISERABLE. SO WHERE HAS THE "SIGNIFICANT INTELLIGENCE" TAKING THEM TO? ON THE OTHER HAND SOME OF THOSE YOU REGARD AS DUMBS ARE LIVING A HAPPY AND COMFORTABLE LIFE. WHAT USE HAS BEEN YOUR SIGNIFICANT INTELLIGENCE TO YOUR LIFE SO FAR? TELL ME.
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Sagamite(m): 10:03pm On Jan 14, 2011
Blackteeth:

Sag, what a hell has paragraph got to do with this? Check the mobile icon in my posts, I don't know if you have ever used the WAP version of this site to know how hard it is to type those things not to talk of paragraphing. Focus on the real issue and stop checking a useless paragraph. person!!!
Your response to my comment is just poo and doesn't require any further response from me. You are only covering your losing arse. Some of the so called people you think are SIGNIFICANTLY INTELLIGENT JUST LIKE YOURSELF ARE STILL UNCIVILIZED, POVERTY STRICKEN AND MISERABLE. SO WHERE HAS THE "SIGNIFICANT INTELLIGENCE" TAKING THEM TO? ON THE OTHER HAND SOME OF THOSE YOU REGARD AS DUMBS ARE LIVING A HAPPY AND COMFORTABLE LIFE. WHAT USE IS YOUR SIGNIFICANT INTELLIGENCE TO LIFE SO FAR? TELL ME.

You are reetarded!!!

I am losing?  grin grin grin grin grin grin

Gawd!!! Democracy is fcked up. This monkey has a right to vote?

Have you counted how many people have told you that your goofed and got yourself in a pickle? Did you count how many warned you not to even attempt to debate with me and you should apologise immediately because they know you will be humiliated? Foooooooooool!

So it is rocket science to use paragraphs on WAP, dimwit?

You open your reetarded gob and gave a useless anecdoctal point again from a halfwit simpleton mind. Let me ask your daft arse a question: What proportion of intelligent people live in poverty & misery and what proportion of daftees like you live in poverty & misery?

Toloontolo, so if you see a few intelligent people in poverty then there is no advantage in being intelligent? Dumbo!

You are winning?  grin They should fund a borehole in your compound to start watering you like the vegetable you are.
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Blackteeth(m): 10:16pm On Jan 14, 2011
IDIOT!!! WHAT A HELL DO YOU MEAN BY "A FEW INTELLIGENT PEOPLE IN POVERTY"? WHO TOLD YOU THEY ARE FEW? STUPID MAN, I ASK YOU AGAIN, WHAT SH1T HAVE YOU DONE WITH YOUR SO CALLED SIGNIFICANT INTELLIGENCE?
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Sagamite(m): 10:31pm On Jan 14, 2011
Blackteeth:

!!! WHAT A HELL DO YOU MEAN BY "A FEW INTELLIGENT PEOPLE IN POVERTY"? WHO TOLD YOU THEY ARE FEW? silly MAN, I ASK YOU AGAIN, WHAT SH1T HAVE YOU DONE WITH YOUR SO CALLED SIGNIFICANT INTELLIGENCE?

Reetard, we are waiting for your dialectics that all humans are almost equally intelligent you are trying to use strawman's argument on me by switching the focus of debate?

You dey crase?
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Blackteeth(m): 10:57pm On Jan 14, 2011
GOAT HEAD, IS THAT YOUR ANSWER? WHO IS SWITCHING THE FOCUS OF THE ARGUMENT? NOT ME PLEASE. BILLIONS OF YOU AND YOUR SUPER BRAIN COLLEAGUES ARE HUNGRY AND UNCIVILIZED, AND YOU ARE HERE MENTIONING "SIGNIFICANT INTELLIGENCE". BIG LOSER!!! AM OFF TO BED PLEASE. GO AND ARGUE WITH GOATS LIKE YOURSELF AND NOT ME. TOTAL SUCKER.
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Mobinga: 11:26pm On Jan 14, 2011
From REETARD to GOAT HEAD!!! lwkmd
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Sagamite(m): 11:30pm On Jan 14, 2011
Blackteeth:

GOAT HEAD, IS THAT YOUR ANSWER? WHO IS SWITCHING THE FOCUS OF THE ARGUMENT? NOT ME PLEASE. BILLIONS OF YOU AND YOUR SUPER BRAIN COLLEAGUES ARE HUNGRY AND UNCIVILIZED, AND YOU ARE HERE MENTIONING "SIGNIFICANT INTELLIGENCE". BIG LOSER!!! AM OFF TO BED PLEASE. GO AND ARGUE WITH GOATS LIKE YOURSELF AND NOT ME. TOTAL SUCKER.

You must be reetarded if you think there are up to a billion people on Earth that are intelligent.

Fooool, run again and comeback like a crazed leper to get more smacking and yet still not make any sensible point that backs your moronic assertion that got you into the hole.
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by OAM4J: 12:48am On Jan 15, 2011
Blackteeth:

Oh boy!! How I wish you shut it already.

Apparently  you are not even getting it at all.  You are changing the focus of the debate cos we are not talking about area of strengths or weaknesses or specializations.  Let me come to your level and break it than for you.

We know that there is no one that is an island of knowledge or that is Mr knows-it-all, but when you bring people with the same strength, gifting, training, or specialization together, few are found to be way above average, these are the intelligent ones because they possess a superior ability to learn, understand and solve more complex problems than their average mates can do.

Blackteeth, take this as a friendly advice (for real). I dont want you to be part of a common trend I see often on NL, that is; people finding it difficult to admit they goofed when they did. Everybody goofs at one point or the other and that doesn't make him/her a lesser being, because like I said earlier no one is Mr knows-it all, but the mark of maturity is your ability to admit you goofed and move on. Truth is that such admittance  doesn't reduce people but earns them respect cos it means they are intelligent/smart enough to see their error and mature enough to admit it. The more people try to defend an error the more they look silly especially when they are dealing with someone who knows much better.

Honestly, If am in you shoes, I would have have long say things like "thanks guys, I see your points" or if am not fully convinced I say things like "You are entitled to your opnion, thanks" and walk away. The seemingly insults and jests not withstanding cos those are only side attractions that make debates interesting, especially in our African traditions context. Next time you might be the one with superior arguments and with the opportunity to make jest of your opponents. it is no big deal.

my 1 cent.
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by sandee575(f): 12:52am On Jan 15, 2011
@Sagamite
Perhaps your intelligence should have pointed out that a sympathizer has taken over Blackteeth's posting.
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by sandee575(f): 1:37am On Jan 15, 2011
@OAM4J
I respect your last one. I believe intelligence is a gift.Those that have it should tolerate the have-nots.
It proves frustrating every time but the consolation comes from the knowledge that you possess what is
glaringly absent from your fellow being. Heal your wounds with a measure of humour and accept losses you
might have incured in the encounter with dignity. Mother nature has a balance. If in doubt, have a beer on me.
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by OAM4J: 1:51am On Jan 15, 2011
^^ Thanks Sandee. I dont do beer but a good red wine will be just fine. wink cheesy
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by sandee575(f): 2:03am On Jan 15, 2011
^^^
Wineteeth cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Sagamite(m): 5:52am On Jan 15, 2011
OAM4J:

Blackteeth, take this as a friendly advice (for real). I dont want you to be part of a common trend I see often on NL, that is; people finding it difficult to admit they goofed when they did. Everybody goofs at one point or the other and that doesn't make him/her a lesser being, because like I said earlier no one is Mr knows-it all, but the mark of maturity is your ability to admit you goofed and move one. Truth is that such admittance  doesn't reduce people but earns them respect cos it means they are intelligent/smart enough to see their error and mature enough to admit it. The more people try to defend an error the more they look silly especially when they are dealing with someone who knows much better.

Honestly, If am in you shoes, I would have have long say things like "thanks guys, I see your points" or if am not fully convinced I say things like "You are entitled to your opnion, thanks" and walk away. The seemingly insults and jests not withstanding cos those are only side attractions that make debates interesting, especially in our African traditions context. Next time you might be the one with superior arguments and with the opportunity to make jest of your opponents. it is no big deal.

my 1 cent.

Don't mind the moooron.

The typical Nigerian "I no wan carry last" syndrome dey affect am. The syndrome is what makes him continue chatting rubbish even when he is being intellectually battered to death. You see it in a lot off illiterates and half-bakeds in Nigeria.

sandee575:

@Sagamite
Perhaps your intelligence should have pointed out that a sympathizer has taken over Blackteeth's posting.

Huh?

I no get am. Who took over?

sandee575:

@OAM4J
I respect your last one. I believe intelligence is a gift.Those that have it should tolerate the have-nots.
It proves frustrating every time but the consolation comes from the knowledge that you possess what is
glaringly absent from your fellow being.

I do tolerate the have-nots.

It is the brainless-nots and the defaint, highly vocal have-nots I do not tolerate. And there are unfortunately tons of such that are Nigerians with their  "I no wan carry last" syndrome.

If you live in the UK, go and play football in a football park group populated by Nigerians raised in Nigeria and then go and play with those from other countries like Ghanians raised in Ghana and see the contrast in discipline, decision-making, rule applications etc.

The Nigerians more often than not end with fights every other week because some moooooooooooron that breaks well & clearly stated rules thinks he can get off punishment by hoffing and puffing loudly. The time the rule (he has always known about) is being applied to him is when he would know, and argue loudly, the rule is not adequate.

Andthe same Nigerians will be the ones opening their gobs when NFF/PDP members break all rules and processes in elections to manipulate outcomes?

I am too observant not to hate mooorons like that.
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Blackteeth(m): 8:23am On Jan 15, 2011
@OMAJ. First of all thanks for recognizing that your first earlier harsh response to my comment was unlike intelligent gentlemen you both claim to be. I accept your apology if sincere, and I will cease to call you names. Your unapologetic uncivilized brother sagamite has shown that his bush Intelligence is all waste and has further proven that his theory of a very wide intelligence gap existing between humans is trash.

Now back to the issue. I think you just repeated all I said verbertim. I SAID SOME POEPLE'S INTELLIGENCE REIGN SUPREME IN SOME AREAS OF ACTIVITIES AND FALL IN OTHER AREAS, AND YOU SAID THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO PERFORM BETTER THAN THE OTHERS IN THEIR GOOD AREAS. HOW DOES YOUR STATEMENT DIFFER FROM MINE? LOOK IT UP AGAIN AND TELL ME.
I ALL I SAID WAS ONLY TO PROVE A POINT THAT SINCE YOU SUCCEEDED WHERE SOMEONE FAILED, AND THEN FAILED WHERE HE SUCCEEDED, ARE WE SUPPOSED TO BE TALKING OF YOUR THEORY OF A WIDE INTELLIGENCE GAP? HOW DOES YOUR THEORY OF A WIDE INTELLIGENCE GAP WHICH YOU SHARE WITH THE FOOL SAGAMITE EXPLAIN THE STRENGHTS AND WEAKNESS IN PEOPLE'S INTELLIGENCE? SINCE I CAN GAIN FROM WHERE YOU LOST, SHOULD WE BE TALKING OF WIDE INTELLIGENCE GAP? I KNOW THAT PEOPLE'S LEVEL INTELLIGENCE DIFFERS, BUT I AM OF THE OPINION THAT IT IS NOT AS WIDE AS YOU AND SAGAMITE THINK IT IS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

18 Inches Cassava Got Stuck In A Woman’s Vagina During Masturbation- See Video / Now That The Cross-over Jamboree Is Over (must read) / Lawyer Among Car Snatchers Arrested In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.