Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,913 members, 7,799,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth (12932 Views)

Five Magic Words Every Human Being Should Know / Every Human Is Loaded With Creativity / Picture Of The Fish With Half Human Being In Ibadan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Sagamite(m): 8:29am On Jan 15, 2011
Blackteeth:

@OMAJ. First of all thanks for recognizing that your first earlier harsh response to my comment was unlike intelligent gentlemen you both claim to be. I accept your apology if sincere, and I will cease to call you names. Your unapologetic uncivilized brother sagamite has shown that his bush Intelligence is all waste and has further proven that his theory of a very wide intelligence gap existing between humans is trash.

Now back to the issue. I think you just repeated all I said verbertim. I SAID SOME POEPLE'S INTELLIGENCE REIGN SUPREME IN SOME AREAS OF ACTIVITIES AND FALL IN OTHER AREAS, AND YOU SAID THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO PERFORM BETTER THAN THE OTHERS IN THEIR GOOD AREAS. HOW DOES YOUR STATEMENT DIFFER FROM MINE? LOOK IT UP AGAIN AND TELL ME.
I ALL I SAID WAS ONLY TO PROVE A POINT THAT SINCE YOU SUCCEEDED WHERE SOMEONE FAILED, AND THEN FAILED WHERE HE SUCCEEDED, ARE WE SUPPOSED TO BE TALKING OF YOUR THEORY OF A WIDE INTELLIGENCE GAP? HOW DOES YOUR THEORY OF A WIDE INTELLIGENCE GAP WHICH YOU SHARE WITH THE FOOL SAGAMITE EXPLAIN THE STRENGHTS AND WEAKNESS IN PEOPLE'S INTELLIGENCE? SINCE I CAN GAIN FROM WHERE YOU LOST, SHOULD WE BE TALKING OF WIDE INTELLIGENCE GAP? I KNOW THAT PEOPLE'S LEVEL INTELLIGENCE DIFFERS, BUT I AM OF THE OPINION THAT IT IS NOT AS WIDE AS YOU AND SAGAMITE THINK IT IS.

You are daft!

Pour water on your brain or else it will die. Vegetables need moisture.

I said there are people A that are significantly better than people B in EVERYTHING including the things people B count as their good area. Dimwit!
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by OAM4J: 9:08am On Jan 15, 2011
Blackteeth:

@OMAJ. First of all thanks for recognizing that your first earlier harsh response to my comment was unlike intelligent gentlemen you both claim to be. I accept your apology if sincere, and I will cease to call you names. Your unapologetic uncivilized brother sagamite has shown that his bush Intelligence is all waste and has further proven that his theory of a very wide intelligence gap existing between humans is trash.

Now back to the issue. I think you just repeated all I said verbertim. I SAID SOME POEPLE'S INTELLIGENCE REIGN SUPREME IN SOME AREAS OF ACTIVITIES AND FALL IN OTHER AREAS, AND YOU SAID THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO PERFORM BETTER THAN THE OTHERS IN THEIR GOOD AREAS. HOW DOES YOUR STATEMENT DIFFER FROM MINE? LOOK IT UP AGAIN AND TELL ME.
I ALL I SAID WAS ONLY TO PROVE A POINT THAT SINCE YOU SUCCEEDED WHERE SOMEONE FAILED, AND THEN FAILED WHERE HE SUCCEEDED, ARE WE SUPPOSED TO BE TALKING OF YOUR THEORY OF A WIDE INTELLIGENCE GAP? HOW DOES YOUR THEORY OF A WIDE INTELLIGENCE GAP WHICH YOU SHARE WITH THE FOOL SAGAMITE EXPLAIN THE STRENGHTS AND WEAKNESS IN PEOPLE'S INTELLIGENCE? SINCE I CAN GAIN FROM WHERE YOU LOST, SHOULD WE BE TALKING OF WIDE INTELLIGENCE GAP? I KNOW THAT PEOPLE'S LEVEL INTELLIGENCE DIFFERS, BUT I AM OF THE OPINION THAT IT IS NOT AS WIDE AS YOU AND SAGAMITE THINK IT IS.

No, we are not saying the same thing. While I agree with your proposition that some people perform better than others in their good areas (training, specialization, talents etc) I am saying we do not just declare someone as being intelligent just like that. For instance, if I am a scientist and you are an artist, the fact that I know a lot more in the field of science does not make me more intelligent than you, nor the fact that you know more than me in the field of art does not make you more intelligent than me.

Therefore, the only way we know intelligent people is to compare apple with apple. For instance when you bring 10 people with same calling, level of education etc, you will still find out that there will be 1 or 2 people who perform exceptionally well above the average. In that class of 10 people, while some will be regarded as dumb cos they are below average, majority will be average then there will be 1 or 2 people that might be above average, those are the intelligent ones. This is the whole essence of finding out people's IQ (Intelligent Quotient) to know whether the person is dumb, average or intelligent. (goggle/read more about IQ and bell curve)

So when someone is described as being intelligent, it simply means he is well above average. If i say for instance I need an intelligent driver, it means i dont just need anyone with a drivers' licence who can drive, it means I need someone who can drive exceptionally well. Hope you get it now, cos I am not sure i can make it simpler than this.
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Mobinga: 9:28am On Jan 15, 2011
cool
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Blackteeth(m): 10:21am On Jan 15, 2011
SAGAMITE THE BIG IDIOTT!! PLS KINDLY MENTION SOMEONE POPULAR IN THIS WORLD WHO HAS EXCELLED BETTER IN ALL FIELDS OF INTELLIGENCE THAN EVERY OTHER PERSON. JUST ONE PERSON I MEAN. IF YOU DO THAT THEN I WILL ACCEPT YOU ARE RIGHT!!!

@OAMJ, OMG!!! WHEN DID I EVER SAY THAT KNOWING BETTER THAN ME IN A SPECIFIC FIELD MAKES YOU MORE INTELLIGENT THAN ME AND VICE VERSA? I DON'T THINK YOU READ MY RESPONSE VERY WELL. SECONDLY, WHAT YOU SAID CONCERNING COMPARING APPLE WITH APPLE IS VERY WRONG BECAUSE YOU USED ONLY A SPECIFIC FIELD FOR THE TEST. YOU CANNOT USE ONLY A SPECIFIC FIELD TO CONDUCT AND INTELLIGENCE TEST. BY THE TIME YOU TEST WITH ALL THE FIELDS, YOU WILL REALIZE THAT YOUR SO CALLED WIDE INTELLIGENCE GAP IS NARROW NOT SUPPOSED TO BE A BIG ISSUE THE WAY YOU GUYS TAKE IT. I MUST HAVE TO SAY THAT IF HUMAN A HAS A "WIDE" INTELLIGENCE GAP THAN HUMAN B, IT MEANS THAT HUMAN B IS DISABLED. SUCH HUMANS WITH AN INTELLIGENCE DISABILITY ARE VERY FEW. INTELLIGENT MEN ARE SO MANY AND VERY EASY TO FIND BY JUST A SNAP OF A FINGER. BUT YOU GUYS MAKE IT SOUND LIKE ONLY 10 PEOPLE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD ARE INTELLIGENT.
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Sagamite(m): 10:37am On Jan 15, 2011
Blackteeth:

SAGAMITE THE BIG IDIOTT!! PLS KINDLY MENTION SOMEONE POPULAR IN THIS WORLD WHO HAS EXCELLED BETTER IN ALL FIELDS OF INTELLIGENCE THAN EVERY OTHER PERSON. JUST ONE PERSON I MEAN. IF YOU DO THAT THEN I WILL ACCEPT YOU ARE RIGHT!!!

You are reetarded!

Where did I say there was anybody that excels better in all fields than every other person?

I thought I told you to water your brain? Fooool!

Blackteeth:

@OAMJ, OMG!!! WHEN DID I EVER SAY THAT KNOWING BETTER THAN ME IN A SPECIFIC FIELD MAKES YOU MORE INTELLIGENT THAN ME AND VICE VERSA? I DON'T THINK YOU READ MY RESPONSE VERY WELL. SECONDLY, WHAT YOU SAID CONCERNING COMPARING APPLE WITH APPLE IS VERY WRONG BECAUSE YOU USED ONLY A SPECIFIC FIELD FOR THE TEST. YOU CANNOT USE ONLY A SPECIFIC FIELD TO CONDUCT AND INTELLIGENCE TEST. BY THE TIME YOU TEST WITH ALL THE FIELDS, YOU WILL REALIZE THAT YOUR SO CALLED WIDE INTELLIGENCE GAP IS NARROW NOT SUPPOSED TO BE A BIG ISSUE THE WAY YOU GUYS TAKE IT. I MUST HAVE TO SAY THAT IF HUMAN A HAS A "WIDE" INTELLIGENCE GAP THAN HUMAN B, IT MEANS THAT HUMAN B IS DISABLED. SUCH HUMANS WITH AN INTELLIGENCE  DISABILITY ARE VERY FEW. INTELLIGENT MEN ARE SO MANY AND VERY EASY TO FIND BY JUST A SNAP OF A FINGER. BUT YOU GUYS MAKE IT SOUND LIKE ONLY 10 PEOPLE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD ARE INTELLIGENT.

Look at this reetard typing in capital letters.

And he would soon turn around and say he is a graduate.

Of course intelligent people are easy to find by just a snap of a figure when one is as dumb as you. Obviously any average human will look like a genius to you.
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by sandee575(f): 10:39am On Jan 15, 2011
Quote from: sandee575 on Today at 12:52:52 AM
@Sagamite
Perhaps your intelligence should have pointed out that a sympathizer has taken over Blackteeth's posting.

Huh?

I no get am. Who took over?

Dont tell me you dont notice that its not the good old Blackteeth posting any more.
Somebody else has taken up the challenge on his behalf. Look more carefully, omo Sagamu.
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Mobinga: 10:41am On Jan 15, 2011
grin RetardandMoron. The only two words Sagamite has in his dictionary tongue
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Sagamite(m): 10:44am On Jan 15, 2011
sandee575:

Dont tell me you dont notice that its not the good old Blackteeth posting any more.
Somebody else has taken up the challenge on his behalf. Look more carefully, omo Sagamu.

I dey look, I no see o.

Seems same to me.
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by koolchicco: 11:14am On Jan 15, 2011
@Saga

Got your PM. What thread was that again abeg?
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by koolchicco: 11:25am On Jan 15, 2011
@Saga

Rotfl @ Ur Last PM. Shame I couldn't respond via same. . . sad but U dey craze u knw! grin grin
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Sagamite(m): 11:43am On Jan 15, 2011
koolchicco:

@Saga

Rotfl @ your Last PM. Shame I couldn't respond via same. . . sad but U dey craze u knw! grin grin

I know. I get issues, bruv. grin
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by zibe(m): 2:59pm On Jan 15, 2011
Oh lawd, where was I
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by minotaur(m): 4:20pm On Jan 15, 2011
OK guys, can we call a truce? I had settled down to amuse myself reading a list of what women claim to be the most attractive non-physical attribute in a man before the thread quickly degenerated into a brawl between Sagamite and Blackteeth. Intrigued, I followed the thread created for 'bashing' and took my time to read arguments for both sides. While Sagamite and OAM4J make for a compelling argument on intelligence (which I am inclined to agree with), that does not detract from the fact that what Blackteeth claims does have a ring of truth albeit flawed.

Being intellectually superior or not is not the issue but, like in a law court, ability to back up claims with concrete research and hard evidence is key which Sagamite has done an admirable job in providing. However, the exchange of insults across both parties is, in my opinion, infantile and uncalled for. This could have been settled without such language. That one emerges a winner is not the issue. What counts is that we have all been enlightened and the matter can be laid to rest.

PS: I did enjoy the funny little videos by Sagamite marking every word, victory or knockout. Very funny! cheesy
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Blackteeth(m): 4:22pm On Jan 15, 2011
SAGAMITE, and I repeat your bush name again SAGAMITE!!. Why are you now going for sandee's excuse that someone is impersonating me? Thats crazy!!! Those are the words of a loser!!! I now have to quit this talk cos your previous reply smells of a battered arse. When I told the ladies that their talk of intelligent man doesn't matter much, I said it cos so many diverse intelligent men are roaming about the streets, believe it or not. They are very easy to get. An intelligent man isn't necessarily a rocket scientist. If the ladies had specified which areas they want their man to be very smart, it would have made more sense. My dad is a very successful medical doctor above his Colleagues in performance, but he still did not have the common sense to lead the family properly. His performance as a husband and a dad was very poor.

person!!! Go chop off your losing arse. You even have the advantage of being a more popular member of this forum with lots of allies when compared to me. You teamed up with OAMJ, sandee and iice, and you are still struggling with me who's going solo. That's shamefull. You think am part of the caliber of posters you have crushed in the past that makes you feel excessively intelligent. WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? YOU MUST BE SUFFERING FROM A FOOLISH AND FALSE SUPERIORITY COMPLEX. Rubbish. You have to thank me for teaching you stuffs you never knew. Am finally through with you!!!
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by OAM4J: 5:00pm On Jan 15, 2011
Blackteeth:

@OAMJ, OMG!!! WHEN DID I EVER SAY THAT KNOWING BETTER THAN ME IN A SPECIFIC FIELD MAKES YOU MORE INTELLIGENT THAN ME AND VICE VERSA? I DON'T THINK YOU READ MY RESPONSE VERY WELL. SECONDLY, WHAT YOU SAID CONCERNING COMPARING APPLE WITH APPLE IS VERY WRONG BECAUSE YOU USED ONLY A SPECIFIC FIELD FOR THE TEST. YOU CANNOT USE ONLY A SPECIFIC FIELD TO CONDUCT AND INTELLIGENCE TEST. BY THE TIME YOU TEST WITH ALL THE FIELDS, YOU WILL REALIZE THAT YOUR SO CALLED WIDE INTELLIGENCE GAP IS NARROW NOT SUPPOSED TO BE A BIG ISSUE THE WAY YOU GUYS TAKE IT. I MUST HAVE TO SAY THAT IF HUMAN A HAS A "WIDE" INTELLIGENCE GAP THAN HUMAN B, IT MEANS THAT HUMAN B IS DISABLED. SUCH HUMANS WITH AN INTELLIGENCE DISABILITY ARE VERY FEW. INTELLIGENT MEN ARE SO MANY AND VERY EASY TO FIND BY JUST A SNAP OF A FINGER. BUT YOU GUYS MAKE IT SOUND LIKE ONLY 10 PEOPLE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD ARE INTELLIGENT.

I give up. looks like you have comprehension challenges as well. I doubt you will ever get the points, I hate going round in circles without making progress. I wish you all the best.

BTW Saga, has any research shown intelligence to be genetically inherited? Do you have suggestions of a way out for those who are hopelessly dumb?
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Sagamite(m): 5:38pm On Jan 15, 2011
Blackteeth:

SAGAMITE, and I repeat your bush name again SAGAMITE!!. Why are you now going for sandee's excuse that someone is impersonating me? Thats crazy!!! Those are the words of a loser!!! I now have to quit this talk cos your previous reply smells of a battered arse.

This guy is really a vegetable o.  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

He is so daft he cannot even notice I did not agree with sandee.

He surely has comprehension challenges as OAM4J said.

Blackteeth:

When I told the ladies that their talk of intelligent man doesn't matter much, I said it cos so many diverse intelligent men are roaming about the streets, believe it or not. They are very easy to get. An intelligent man isn't necessarily a rocket scientist. If the ladies had specified which areas they want their man to be very smart, it would have made more sense. My dad is a very successful medical doctor above his Colleagues in performance, but he still did not have the common sense to lead the family properly. His performance as a husband and a dad was very poor.

You are too daft to even know academic qualification does not necessarily imply intelligence. Omugor!

Blackteeth:

person!!! Go chop off your losing arse. You even have the advantage of being a more popular member of this forum with lots of allies when compared to me. You teamed up with OAMJ, sandee and iice, and you are still struggling with me who's going solo. That's shamefull. You think am part of the caliber of posters you have crushed in the past that makes you feel excessively intelligent. [size=14pt]WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?[/size] YOU MUST BE SUFFERING FROM A FOOLISH AND FALSE SUPERIORITY COMPLEX. Rubbish. You have to thank me for teaching you stuffs you never knew. Am finally through with you!!!

[Tense Music  . . . . . . Q]

My name is Sagamite Fineboy Smackalicious
Commander of the armies of Arcane Knowledge
General of Women and Logic
Loyal servant to the true God, of Objectivity and Intelligence
Aristo to Spikedcylinder
Husband to Missy B
And I will thump the morons
On NL or outside

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_-p3Z4Ofy0[/flash]
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Sagamite(m): 5:42pm On Jan 15, 2011
OAM4J:

BTW Saga, has any research shown intelligence to be genetically inherited? Do you have suggestions of a way out for those who are hopelessly dumb?

He is a lost case, mate.

Maybe lobotomy might work. If not, it might be apt to take him to the woods and end it (it is a humane solution).

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-376162.99999.html#bot

It is really sad he has a right to vote and his vote carries equal weight as mine. F democracy. See my NL signature.
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by pingu2k5(m): 12:17am On Jan 16, 2011
You guys are not seeing this from Blackteeth's point of view. Any man that can acquire whatever knowledge and apply it in whatever way for his survival is intelligent. Every man (when I say man I mean human being) is intelligent, except those with a condition (vegetable), and Blackteeth has pointed this out clearly.

When you measure intelligence by achievements, you only get things muddled up. There are several other factors that a man's better success than another man's can be attributed to other than intelligence.

Well, I won't say every man is equally intelligent but every man is intelligent; it's just like it's said that all men are equal but some are more equal than the other.

Sagamite, I like you very much and I must confess, you seem to be vast in knowledge in a lot of subjects (and I think that is your problem). You're very intelligent, no doubt, but when you start priding yourself in this vast knowledge of yours, you only come out to me as being foolish (seriously, no offence meant). I think you should correct that part of you because I know you're a better person than what you make people believe of you.

OAM4J, you're not just intelligent, you're also wise. You make a lot of sense.
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Sagamite(m): 12:26am On Jan 16, 2011
pingu2k5:

You guys are not seeing this from Blackteeth's point of view. Any man that can acquire whatever knowledge and apply it in whatever way for his survival is intelligent. Every man (when I say man I mean human being) is intelligent, except those with a condition (vegetable), and Blackteeth has pointed this out clearly.

NO!!!

CAPITAL NO!

The intelligence you described is the one of just being an AVERAGE functional human being. An average man differentiates his intellect from that of animals.

Real intelligence is when you function well ABOVE the average human being. An intelligent man differentiates his intellect from that of other humans.

pingu2k5:

When you measure intelligence by achievements, you only get things muddled up. There are several other factors that a man's better success than another man's can be attributed to other than intelligence.

Who measured or defined intelligence by achievements?  undecided

pingu2k5:

Well, I won't say every man is equally intelligent but every man is intelligent; it's just like it's said that all men are equal but some are more equal than the other.

Sagamite, I like you very much and I must confess, you seem to be vast in knowledge in a lot of subjects (and I think that is your problem). You're very intelligent, no doubt, but when you start priding yourself in this vast knowledge of yours, you only come out to me as being foolish (seriously, no offence meant). I think you should correct that part of you because I know you're a better person than what you make people believe of you.

OAM4J, you're not just intelligent, you're also wise. You make a lot of sense.

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3u3uWfe7kg[/flash]
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by minotaur(m): 12:48am On Jan 16, 2011
I am inclined to agree with Sagamite. In George Orwell's classic novel 'Animal farm', the pigs recognized their superior intelligence over other animals which led them to modify the law that 'All animals are equal' into 'All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others'. This caused a lot of controversy as it is causing now so this is an age old argument which obviously lingers to this day. And I believe the forum has done justice to this issue.

Funny video! grin
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by 190: 1:07am On Jan 16, 2011
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by sandee575(f): 1:12am On Jan 16, 2011
Scene at Local Wing at Lagos Airport.
Pedestrian to taxi driver " dont you know this is a Zebra Crossing?"
Taxi driver replies " are you a Zebra!!? grin
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by koolchicco: 1:16am On Jan 16, 2011
sandee575:

Scene at Local Wing at Lagos  Airport.
Pedestrian to taxi driver " dont you know this is a Zebra Crossing?"
Taxi driver replies " are you a Zebra!!? grin

PMSLSO grin grin grin
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Sagamite(m): 1:17am On Jan 16, 2011
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by pingu2k5(m): 1:46am On Jan 16, 2011
That some animals are more equal than others doesn't make the other animals any less animal or the more equal animals any more animal. That a man has superior intelligence over another man doesn't make the other man unintelligent.

How do we measure intelligence? Test score? I would rather want to achieve all I set out to than score a high in an IQ test. If intelligence is all about having a high IQ test score, then every man is not intelligent. But if it is about reasoning, learning and applying what you know to get what you want, and since every man, without a condition, is capable of these, then every man is intelligent. That you're more intelligent than me doesn't make me unintelligent.

So the ladies on the other thread saying they admire intelligent men are, in other words, saying they admire all men. And may I add that I know women very well, it's not intilligence most of them admire per se but what you've gotten yourself with your intelligence.
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by sandee575(f): 1:47am On Jan 16, 2011
stop the fighting
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Sagamite(m): 2:16am On Jan 16, 2011
pingu2k5:

That some animals are more equal than others doesn't make the other animals any less animal or the more equal animals any more animal. That a man has superior intelligence over another man doesn't make the other man unintelligent.

How do we measure intelligence? Test score? I would rather want to achieve all I set out to than score a high in an IQ test. If intelligence is all about having a high IQ test score, then every man is not intelligent. But if it is about reasoning, learning and applying what you know to get what you want, and since every man, without a condition, is capable of these, then every man is intelligent. That you're more intelligent than me doesn't make me unintelligent.

So the ladies on the other thread saying they admire intelligent men are, in other words, saying they admire all men. And may I add that I know women very well, it's not intilligence most of them admire per se but what you've gotten yourself with your intelligence.

No one that is intelligent and has contributed here has said if A is more intelligent than B then B is unintelligent. Try and comprehend it.

There are intelligent people, there are average people and there are dumb people, 3 categories which would map very well on the bell curve oyb provided as was pointed out. That is what we said.

The ladies said they find the intelligent people attractive. That is not all men, that is the cream of the crop in intellect (or at least men more to the right of the curve than them). In some cases the girl is a dumbo and a person with an average intellect will look like Einstein to her.

A dumb guy will think all people are intelligent since not many are less intelligent than him, and hardly will you see any know they are dumb.
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by 190: 3:48am On Jan 16, 2011
@ Sagamite grin grin grin

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXLA8bzK0oo?fs=1&hl=en_GB" type=[/flash]

video war!! grin
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Sagamite(m): 7:02am On Jan 16, 2011
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Blackteeth(m): 9:01am On Jan 16, 2011
SAGAMITE, I made up my mind not to come back here to answer your weak arse anymore, but your dumbness keeps drawing me back. I am surprise that your friends here say you are intelligent when you just appear like an ordinary rag to me.

I have something in mind to say, but before I say it, I want you to give me an example of a notable figure in this world who is intelligent and has performed well ABOVE others who are average, and also state what exactly he did well ABOVE the others which sets him aside from the rest ''dumb'' humans. Is it Obama or whoever? Am waiting.
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Sagamite(m): 9:41am On Jan 16, 2011
Blackteeth:

SAGAMITE, I made up my mind not to come back here to answer your weak arse anymore, but your dumbness keeps drawing me back. I am surprise that your friends here say you are intelligent when you just appear like an ordinary rag to me.

I have something in mind to say, but before I say it, I want you to give me an example of a notable figure in this world who is intelligent and has performed well ABOVE others who are average, and also state what exactly he did well ABOVE the others which sets him aside from the rest ''dumb'' humans. Is it Obama or whoever? Am waiting.

You are reetarded!

YOU are asking me a question?

You think I have time to waste?

How many of my questions have you answered? Have you even backed you moronic point after several requests? And then you turn around to ask me a question again? The question that if your daft arse gets the normal brilliant answers I give will dismiss like a cretin and then when anyone and everyone that are pitying you tells you that I am right, you will say they are "my friends" and you are winning the argument?

You honestly think I have time to be continue answering questions from a mis-educated reetard that thinks and reasons through his arse? Someone who is so poorly educated by failed Nigerian institutions that he can not provide structured, water-proof dialectics but yet, out of a fcked "I know wan carry last mentality", will refuse to accept one when given, and then throw moronic conjectures and sophism as the backbone of his position?

Dimwit, go and answer all the questions I asked you before asking me a question. Then I will flog you again intellectually.
Re: Every Human Being Is Almost Equally Intelligent - Blackteeth by Blackteeth(m): 10:13am On Jan 16, 2011
SAGAFOOL, rantings of a loser!!! Will you shut the furck up man!!! Thank your stars you avoided the question. It would have placed you in your coffin to rot away. I don't remember skipping any of your useless questions intentionally. What you don't realize is you are fighting me with popular public belifs which makes it easier for anyone to agree with you. But I am armed with brand new sophisticated theories which sounds like greek to many folks. And did I hear you say ''flog me intellectually?'' Ha ha ha!!! The reverse is the case. Am still amazed people say you are intelligent. You are just an intelligent moroon. Foool!! What are you feeling like? Get down from your high horse!!! Am out of here. I have to resist coming back again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

18 Inches Cassava Got Stuck In A Woman’s Vagina During Masturbation- See Video / Now That The Cross-over Jamboree Is Over (must read) / Lawyer Among Car Snatchers Arrested In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.