Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,893 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:08 AM

Buy Or Clear You Portable Golf3, Golf4.direct From Cotonou At A Brilliant Price, - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Buy Or Clear You Portable Golf3, Golf4.direct From Cotonou At A Brilliant Price, (2834 Views)

Buy Your Portable Golf3 At A Very Brilliant Price / Buy Or Clear You Portable Car's.direct From Cotonou At A Brilliant Price, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy Or Clear You Portable Golf3, Golf4.direct From Cotonou At A Brilliant Price, by hwale: 8:39pm On Jan 12, 2011
Make your enquiries and I will provide answers to your questions and make full explanation

asap, we fix an

appointment during the week to visit Cotonou where we will ge the opportunity to settle for the

car that soothes

your taste.

The ride gets to Lagos two days after complete payment.I deliver cars nation wide.You can

count on me in

getting you a sharp and neat ride @ d best of prices with a low mileage.

_BELOW IS A BRIEF EXPLANATION_

On the first day of our visit to Cotonou, all you need do is to come up with about 25k, 5k

will serve as

transportation to and fro to cotonou while the 20k will be for deposit when we get the car we

want to settle for.

After several inspection comparing the different cars, the deposit is made for the car we

want to settle for, we

get to the bank to get the full payment and the car gets to Lagos two daysafter complete

payment.I offer a nation

wide delivery of cars.

Thank you

It will be nice doing business with you.

Call me on08098092696

OR email: waleolasunkanmi@yahoo.ca

HAMEED.
Re: Buy Or Clear You Portable Golf3, Golf4.direct From Cotonou At A Brilliant Price, by aliyubuk(m): 8:55pm On Jan 12, 2011
Hi Hwale,
I am Intrested in buying Golf 3 Auto trenmission power mirrors,windows and central lock.

how much do i budget?
Re: Buy Or Clear You Portable Golf3, Golf4.direct From Cotonou At A Brilliant Price, by hwale: 12:47pm On Jan 13, 2011
sorry it take so long to get back to you,for your request you will get it at the rate of 450k.i will be glad to have you back.
Re: Buy Or Clear You Portable Golf3, Golf4.direct From Cotonou At A Brilliant Price, by Fogman(m): 12:54pm On Jan 13, 2011
hwale:

sorry it take so long to get back to you,for your request you will get it at the rate of 450k.i will be glad to have you back.

Stop misleading your clients, there is no way you will get a Golf 3 for N450K from Cotonou.
Re: Buy Or Clear You Portable Golf3, Golf4.direct From Cotonou At A Brilliant Price, by hwale: 2:39pm On Mar 16, 2012
Make your enquiries and I will provide answers to your questions and make full explanation

asap, we fix an

appointment during the week to visit Cotonou where we will ge the opportunity to settle for the

car that soothes

your taste.

The ride gets to Lagos two days after complete payment.I deliver cars nation wide.You can

count on me in

On the first day of our visit to Cotonou, all you need do is to come up with about 25k, 5k

will serve as

transportation to and fro to cotonou while the 20k will be for deposit when we get the car we

want to settle for.

After several inspection comparing the different cars, the deposit is made for the car we

want to settle for, we

get to the bank to get the full payment and the car gets to Lagos two daysafter complete

payment.I offer a nation

wide delivery of cars.

Thank you

Call me on08098092696

HAMEED.
Re: Buy Or Clear You Portable Golf3, Golf4.direct From Cotonou At A Brilliant Price, by hwale: 2:40pm On Mar 16, 2012

asap, we fix an

car that soothes

your taste.

count on me in

will serve as

want to settle for.

want to settle for, we

payment.I offer a nation

wide delivery of cars.

Thank you

Call me on08098092696

HAMEED.
Re: Buy Or Clear You Portable Golf3, Golf4.direct From Cotonou At A Brilliant Price, by 1Bishop(m): 5:36pm On Mar 16, 2012
How much should I budget for a golf3 or 4, camry tiny light and a sienna1999/2002

Why 2 days b4 car reaches Lagos? Can't I come back 2 Lagos same or next day with my car?
Re: Buy Or Clear You Portable Golf3, Golf4.direct From Cotonou At A Brilliant Price, by hwale: 12:08pm On May 01, 2012
buy or clear your potable cars at a very reasonable price...call 08126293326

(1) (Reply)

Super clean 2010/2011 Acura ZDX TECH PACKAGE / 2003 Honda Accord (EOD)...Price Reduced to 850k for urgent sale... / SUPERTECH Fuel Saver.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.