Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,489 members, 7,808,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Fallen For Another Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fallen For Another Woman (1635 Views)

10 Alarming Signs You Are Dating Another Woman’s Boo / Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter / Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fallen For Another Woman by Fallen: 9:41am On Jan 26, 2006
yeah so I am 32 fallen for another woman and had to end it we were not sexual witheach other but we did kiss a feww times and our feelings wre growing stronger with each visit so even though she is a buetiful woman she is only 23 and built very nice I had to stop it before it was to late to turn back, I prayed and prayed but I did not get any answers and then I realised that I already had the answers it is not right period, what had happened is we really got married because she was pregnant and just tried to do the right thing then over the years we had two more children so when this lady came into my life it was really by accident that we fell for each other my wife is more atractive but me and this lady would had been a perfect match if surcumstances were different but there not so I have to let it go, if you read this and your going through something similar I would advise to do whats right take care of what you started even if things seem alot better with the other woman it would probably just be temporary and then your children would suffer because they were wandering why daddy only sees them every two weeks or just on the weekend and you might even have to put your exwife through college so she could afford to make ends meet dont be an ass like me I desreve what ever punishment I get from GOD for what I have done so far, please dont make the same mistake it sucks dealing with this guilt embarassed
Re: Fallen For Another Woman by hotangel2(f): 3:26am On Jan 27, 2006
Awwwwwwww..... this is soo *i dunno the word*.

At least you are out of it now. And you've ask for forgiveness. I am sure God will forgive you.
Re: Fallen For Another Woman by smartsoft(m): 3:35am On Jan 27, 2006
I feel yah man ! cry
Re: Fallen For Another Woman by topup: 2:42am On Aug 07, 2008
What I applaud is your honesty and maturity, we are humans we all make mistakes and have regrets. As hard as it sounds try and move on because God has aleady forgiven you, even before you asked for it, now you gotta work on pleasing God rather than doting on the regret.

It's good that you know where your responsibilites are, and if I was your wife I would respect that if nothing else.
Re: Fallen For Another Woman by ula(f): 1:37pm On Aug 07, 2008
its not how many times a man falls but his ability to rise again. its an experience. God has already 4given you. Just make it up 2 your family and you'll have the best marriage.
Re: Fallen For Another Woman by MrCrackles(m): 1:40pm On Aug 07, 2008
No wonder your name is fallen! grin
Re: Fallen For Another Woman by tope2000(f): 1:43pm On Aug 07, 2008
Brash u are so cold
grin grin grin grin
Re: Fallen For Another Woman by ssRhino: 1:50pm On Aug 07, 2008
i will say u are not in this kinda situation alone, cos it is always seems to be greener on the other side, but what we men refuse to understand is that, the grass we see green on the other side might not be real grass, cld be bunch of "rubber grass' just to make the house look good while viewing and to make you wanna check out the house.
I have said it once and i will say this again, a man cld make any woman to be almost what you want, whatever you see or admire in that woman out there, do it or get it for ya wife too, and she will be what you want.
Although, some women are just not to be lived with.
Re: Fallen For Another Woman by Gamine(f): 1:50pm On Aug 07, 2008
Han han

Is it that people are blind or they dont know how to read undecided

no be 2008 wey we dey?? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Fallen For Another Woman by MrCrackles(m): 2:06pm On Aug 07, 2008
tope2000:

Brash u are so cold
grin grin grin grin

u don come again oo grin

thank God

Not cold, u no see say poster name na FALLEN?!lol
Re: Fallen For Another Woman by opokonwa(m): 4:26pm On Aug 07, 2008
@poster, didn't you learn about 'full stop' and other punctuation marks in school?
Re: Fallen For Another Woman by AloyEmeka9: 7:54am On Aug 08, 2008
There is a 10 yr gap between both of you. I'll say that's a little too much. The girl is young enough to be your daughter had it been you started having sex @9.

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Ring / Does She Love Him For His Money? / Sign On How To Know Ur Lover Is Having An Affair!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.