Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,983 members, 7,799,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money (208869 Views)

Advice To Guys: Don't Ever Lie To Your Girlfriend when She's Like This / How Do I Hide My Attention When Holding My Girlfriend When She Cries? / Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When Your Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Eebrahym(m): 11:54pm On Jan 12, 2011
[b]Things To Do with Your Girlfriend with No Money

The things to do with your girlfriend when you have no money, are the moments of your life that you will cherish forever, because you won't be thinking too much about what is spent over what. Read on,

Romantic Things to Do With Your Girlfriend
Climb up the nearest hill and watch the sunset together
Pluck a rose from a garden and give it to her
Make a promise to her
Whisper 'I love you' thousand times in her ear as the day progresses
Sing her a song
Take her out on a drive and stop at a place you haven't seen before
Give her a whole body massage
Go for a walk, holding hands on road you've never been before
Hold her hands, stare into her eyes and kiss her
Cook a romantic dinner for her
Tell her about your dream last night
Play games between the sheets (if you know what I mean!)
Tell her you want to be her prince Charming, if she's is your Cinderella
Cuddle up and watch a chick flick together
Solve crosswords together
Make some hot chocolate and sip it watching the rain
If it's snowing, make a snowman
Stargaze all night and dedicate every star to her with a reason
Cuddle up and sleep

Free Things to Do with Your Girlfriend
Go and visit a free museum together
Wash the car together (this one can get real dirty!) shocked
Play video games and let her win
Women are cleanliness freaks. So, help your girl clean her closet grin grin grin
Go to a mall with her, and try out clothes, just for the heck of it
Have a hot steamy shower together
Invent a game and keep changing its rules as you go on playing it
Read your favorite comic or a book together
Workout together, by cycling, trekking, running and jogging
Painting an abstract picture by drawing a line at a time, is a free thing to do
[s]Tell her a secret about you that you haven't told anyone[/s]
Pick up a pillow fight with her, but remember girls are delicate. So, handle with care wink
Learn some dance moves and teach them to her

Fun Things To Do With Your Girlfriend at Home
Hitchhike a ride with your girl to a place you haven't been before
Bring out the junk and make a ring for her
Play a sport like basketball or football in your backyard
Plan a party for a day when you'll have money
Devise ingenious ways of earning money
Stroll in a public garden
Get out all your old photo albums and show them to her
Cook a romantic meal together
Go to a drive-in movie theater
Organize your garage with your girlfriend's help. Women, love putting everything in place!
Plant some pots and plants in your garden
Seduce your girlfriend with some excellent pre-intimacy tricks
Tell her a really exiting story
Enact a play together for your friends and family[/b]

see ya later,

3 Likes

Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by tpia6: 5:04pm On Jan 14, 2011
Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by CrazyMan(m): 12:40am On Jan 16, 2011
Nice thread, but it won’t work on Nigerian girls.

26 Likes

Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Nobody: 2:26am On Jan 17, 2011
CrazyMan:

Nice thread, but it won’t work on Nigerian girls.
why
Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by CrazyMan(m): 2:36am On Jan 17, 2011
Because Nigerian girls are materialistic.

10 Likes

Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by tpia6: 2:37am On Jan 17, 2011

3 Likes

Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by honeric01(m): 2:38am On Jan 17, 2011
Dream

2 Likes

Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by vincent10(m): 4:27pm On Jan 23, 2011
This ur stuff work well in america and europe not naija my father's land

3 Likes

Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by vincent10(m): 4:29pm On Jan 23, 2011
This ur stuff work well in america and europe not naija my father's land
Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by swiftycool(m): 8:53pm On Jul 31, 2012
Hmmmm,I know, how about using her to make money grin
Try okija

3 Likes

Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Basic(m): 11:52am On Aug 01, 2012
swiftycool: Hmmmm,I know, how about using her to make money grin
Try okija
The message in your signature box says it all. Truly, you're not nice.
Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by dabrake(m): 4:31pm On Aug 01, 2012
@topic,
borrow shawarma
Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by swiftycool(m): 8:39pm On Aug 03, 2012
Basic:
The message in your signature box says it all. Truly, you're not nice.

Am not sorry cheesy
Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 06, 2012
How do you make a SNOWMAN in Nigeria? Acknowledge the REAL AUTHOR now before you get sued for plagiarism!

9 Likes

Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Pennywise(m): 10:13am On Aug 10, 2012
@Op
Or you can leave her alone.
Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Man51ut(m): 10:14am On Aug 10, 2012
yeah this won't work with girls who don't have self pride and see their man as an ATM
Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Korrection(m): 10:14am On Aug 10, 2012
let the ladies speak
Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 10, 2012
So one cant do these while on bucks ?
Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 10, 2012
Time!Time Time!!!! that's the problem.no time for half of this not to talk of all.Just making money and hustling will keep you extra busy.but i will try and find time.Nice one though
Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 10, 2012
can't work in 9ja Sorry
Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by MORNDEW(m): 10:19am On Aug 10, 2012
Hw can i cook her a dinner wen am broke

1 Like

Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Joey82(m): 10:19am On Aug 10, 2012
@op

what level of broke are u talking here
u definitely cant take her on a drive when u dont have one
neither can u wash a car together, or is it an uncle's car u refering to?
go to a mall together? what will u be doing there without a penny in ur pocket?

3 Likes

Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by 27naira(m): 10:20am On Aug 10, 2012
The best thing to do with your girlfriend when both of you are broke is to get a damn job!

21 Likes

Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by duality(m): 10:21am On Aug 10, 2012
she'll get tired and probably see you as a lazy a$s.
Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 10, 2012
1supremo: [b]How d ;Do you make a SNOWMAN in Nigeria? Acknowledge the author now before you get[/b]sued for plagiarism!
Use "potopoto" for the snowman grin

7 Likes

Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by tellwisdom: 10:23am On Aug 10, 2012
Is this for the broke dudes?? O. ** Im off then undecided undecided**
Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by avalontony(m): 10:23am On Aug 10, 2012
hahahahaahahah, laugh wan kill me, how about buying her a bulliet proof vest becos boko guys no go allow us stroll for park. nice write up, but an average naija babe no send u, if u no get pepper o!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by gomis(m): 10:23am On Aug 10, 2012
play rugby with her
Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by stepo707: 10:24am On Aug 10, 2012
Naija babes slogan,money for hand back for ground.Without money they will dump your broke ass.Thats why they normally have several boyfriends as backup.
Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by mostgood1(m): 10:26am On Aug 10, 2012
nice thread but not 4 nija girls, Nigerian girls don't want to hear i love u without money, unless u r going 4 those ones who r desperate to get married, u know what i mean now ,, their age......

1 Like

Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Lordave: 10:26am On Aug 10, 2012
Nawa to this op o. How many times has this worked for you? Cuz as I de see you be complete broke nigar. I'm sure this one no be for Unilag babes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back / 20 Dirty Questions To Ask A Girl And Make Her Wet / Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.