Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread - Politics (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread (31369 Views)

BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result / Court Orders INEC To Register Young Democratic Party / 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 14, 2011
She has nothing to lose other than time afterall na her maga dey buy the form for her ! grin grin
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Mobinga: 8:03am On Jan 14, 2011
grin SARAH JUBRIL IS TRENDING ON TWITTER grin grin lol
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by chandler05: 8:09am On Jan 14, 2011
Atiku pls leave our generation alone, let's live our generation abeg, Some of ur colleagues are dead.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by micklplus(m): 8:18am On Jan 14, 2011
Well, what can one say! I can't believe athifku lost adamawa! He should be disowned, de stated and the dis nigeriaed! LOL
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by mikuz(m): 8:22am On Jan 14, 2011
It's as if i saw it coming! Bravo Goodluck!
Na who the cap fit must to wear am. Who know road we go follow!
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by rasputinn(m): 8:27am On Jan 14, 2011
So Atiku is even more worthless than I thought he was,imagine winning only four states out of 36 plus 1,he evn got trounced in Adamawa his home state.Big shame on you Atiku,I spit on that your useless hate-inciting head
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by rasputinn(m): 8:42am On Jan 14, 2011
Hhahahaahahhaa
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by aspabay(m): 8:54am On Jan 14, 2011
rasputinn:

So Atiku is even more worthless than I thought he was,imagine winning only four states out of 36 plus 1,he evn got trounced in Adamawa his home state.Big shame on you Atiku,I spit on that your useless hate-inciting head

grin grin
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Xfactoria: 8:56am On Jan 14, 2011
So the witches and wizards are right afterall grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Chei! I am covered with the blood of Jesus!! smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Ibime(m): 9:09am On Jan 14, 2011
So the gathering of thieves have chosen their Ali Baba?
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Nsiman(m): 9:13am On Jan 14, 2011
I suspect it was blazay that represented atiku group when the votes were been sought and counted, he was as hostile as blazay's posts against gej
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Wumine(f): 9:24am On Jan 14, 2011
I hpe buhari watched the primaries cos that is what's gonna happen to him
ha Ha ha Ha !!!
GEJ all the way jare!
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Wumine(f): 9:28am On Jan 14, 2011
Ibime:

Wateva! At least he is the Ali Baba we want,

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by holydante(m): 9:31am On Jan 14, 2011
I guess that from what played out, virtually the consensus was with GEJ all along, all the purpoted stories about rift between GEJ and OBJ is apparently false,OBJ surely even when God calls him home will wake up from the grave to thwart any plans if he sees any chance of Atiku getting into any elective position.

Turaki seems like a leper that must be avoided @ all cost, I think am loving OBJ for all the unseen and unpublished part he played,he really had fun yesternite,clownish baba

Maybe some retrogressive elements in the north will have a rethink about their attitude to other components of this country,other folks have to be given equal chance not being reginal and religious champions. I believe what we experienced till dawn this morning is a sign that either this nation will progress forward or be marred. I look forward to other parties fielding serious contestants against GEJ so that we can have alternatives @ last.

Meanwhile I don't envy Atiku campaing train, the Atikurization of their anal openings is abt to begin in earnest,pampers will be freely used.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Nsiman(m): 9:34am On Jan 14, 2011
Did u expect them to elect Ali mama? Gej will floor buhari, ribadu and others to come like what he has done to the former uniform man, Atiku
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by holydante(m): 9:39am On Jan 14, 2011
Meanwhile ‎​​a new word has bin added to 2 d dictionary -ATIKU- sm1 who has bin abandoned or denied by his/her own people,association,family or friends,

-My boifriend atikued me in publick,
- I reject 2b atikulized by my father. grin grin grin
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by blacksta(m): 10:16am On Jan 14, 2011
The biggest sham called primaries was aired yesterday. The Result were so determined by the respective Governors.

PDP still remain an evil party
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by mystikal(m): 10:22am On Jan 14, 2011
So Goodluck 1st, Atiku 2nd, Invalid vote 3rd Sarah Jubril 4th, . . hmmm
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Wumine(f): 10:24am On Jan 14, 2011
Hope this will be last last time we see madam sarah. she needs to be compensated after failng all these years with maybe Minister of women affairs (state o) or better still commissioner of wateva. Madam abeg! E don do you! I forgot she was even there yesterday not until i heard applause as a result of her earning a vote in Kwara. Mama abeg!!!

mystikal:

So Goodluck 1st, Atiku 2nd, Invalid vote 3rd Sarah Jubril 4th, . . hmmm

True grin grin grin grin
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by naso2(m): 10:27am On Jan 14, 2011
blacksta:

The biggest sham called primaries was aired yesterday. The Result were so determined by the respective Governors.

Is this your best shot?
After all your 3 for 10kobo political theories that GEJ was a weaker candidate ,and that a win for him will weaken PDP in a form that the opposition would have an easy ride, one would expect that you 'd just honourably remain silent until you are asked to speak OR atleast get down to work now that you have your wish----GEJ WON.

so with all your  political theorising you never knew the governors are key? shocked shocked
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by blacksta(m): 10:34am On Jan 14, 2011
na_so:

Is this your best shot?
After all your 3 for 10kobo political theories that GEJ was a weaker candidate ,and that a win for him will weaken PDP in a form that the opposition would have an easy ride, one would expect that you 'd just honourably remain silent until you are asked to speak OR atleast get down to work now that you have your wish----GEJ WON.

so with all your  political theorising you never knew the governors are key? shocked shocked

Lol

I agree that the Governors are key and i didn't deny it - The sole aim is still progressing as prescribed . GEJ'S win yesterday only weakens PDP. I expect that the core Northerns who are part of pdp to decamp to a regional party as Zoining which held PDP together ended yesterday.

I am so happy.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by debosky(m): 10:36am On Jan 14, 2011
Say what you will about GEJ, Atiku and the PDP as a whole, but this is a marked improvement on the PDP primaries of the past.

The previous ones always had sudden withdrawals from the race at the 11th hour, due to pressure brought to bear (usually by OBJ and his cronies) in an attempt to foist a candidate on the party, followed by a sham election of a 'consensus candidate'.

In this case however, no one was disqualified, no candidate was sabotaged by last minute court orders, no arms were twisted with fictitious EFCC investigations appearing out of thin air amongst others.

We all suspect that money would've changed hands at some point, but that is currently inevitable in Nigerian politics.

When all these factors are taken into account, this has been the most democratic presidential primary ever held by the PDP. There was no 'selection' this time and we could clearly see the winner emerge.

Yes problems exist in the PDP, they are still mostly a gathering of opportunistic thieves, but we could at least see an element of progress over the last primaries.

Now GEJ must do his best to unite the party behind him and then get the entire nation to support him. If he doesn't, the PDP infighting will provide more of a headache for him than any opposition party can.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by confetti(f): 10:45am On Jan 14, 2011
holydante:

Meanwhile ‎​​a new word has bin added to 2 d dictionary -ATIKU- sm1 who has bin abandoned or denied by his/her own people,association,family or friends,

-My boifriend atikued me in publick,
- I reject 2b atikulized by my father. grin grin grin

Holydante, Abeg no kill me with lafta, Imagine me laughing out so loud in my office. Ur examples made the laughter worse.
All the same, thank God u are Holy Dante and not the Dante of The last Don. That was an unholy Dante.
Cheers.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by naijangel7(f): 10:46am On Jan 14, 2011
mystikal:

So Goodluck 1st, Atiku 2nd, Invalid vote 3rd Sarah Jubril 4th,  . . hmmm

LOL@all Sarah Jibril comments. She was just there because they wanted the primaries to look well-balanced as in gender-wise and also for it  to look competitive. She was just a symbol, they obviously didn´t want a genuine candidate who might split votes lol. Her vote for herself in Kwara state was her only vote.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by holydante(m): 10:47am On Jan 14, 2011
blacksta:

The biggest sham called primaries was aired yesterday.  The Result were so determined by the respective Governors.

anybody following Nija (i dont need to apologise to Akunyili again  grin) politics knows that state governors by virtue of their position is the state party leader and determines the delegates and their votes, anybody claiming ignorance of this korokoro fact must have been watching Ben10 on cartoon network undecided
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by blacksta(m): 10:49am On Jan 14, 2011
holydante:

anybody following Nija (i dont need to apologise to Akunyili again  grin) politics knows that state governors by virtue of their position is the state party leader and determines the delegates and their votes, anybody claiming ignorance of this korokoro fact must have been watching Ben10 on cartoon network undecided

Hence it is not called democracy and absolute nothing to celebrate and as somebody mentioned it is a kleptocracy of brown envelopes and favours at the detriment of the masses.

We still going to experience no electricity, no good roads, no health care facilities, Armed robbery and Corruption.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by naso2(m): 10:51am On Jan 14, 2011
blacksta:

Lol

I agree that the Governors are key and i didn't deny it - The sole aim is still progressing as prescribed . GEJ'S win yesterday only weakens PDP. I expect that the core Northerns who are part of pdp to decamp to a regional party as Zoining which held PDP together ended yesterday.

I am so happy.

grin grin
You are so wrong . Had atiku taken up to 10 northern states, then i would have considered this your line. Since GEJ won in states like Yobe and Jigawa, katsina then  you have no point.

Even with a merger with ACN , buharis CPC stands no chance in the general elections, but Buhari's undemocratic leanings appear to make the merger very very unlikely.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 14, 2011
We are waiting for atiku response/press conference just to confirm his loose rantings as usual. He thought naija is stil backward like his rotational complex. OBJ YOU ARE TOO MUCH!
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by naso2(m): 10:57am On Jan 14, 2011
Ibime:

You don come again? Abeg face front. grin grin
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by holydante(m): 11:01am On Jan 14, 2011
confetti:

Holydante, Abeg no kill me with lafta, Imagine me laughing out so loud in my office. your examples made the laughter worse.
All the same, thank God u are Holy Dante and not the Dante of The last Don. That was an unholy Dante.
Cheers.
Hehehehe @pwety Confetti,tenks,am blushn tru my dark skin.

Meanwhile ‎​From the stables of eagle square recording studio:

Goodluck ft M.I :Undisputed Champion

Atiku ft D'banj:Why me

Sarah Jibril ft Don Moen:God will make a way

INEC ft 9ice:No be Mistake
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by blacksta(m): 11:04am On Jan 14, 2011
na_so:

grin grin
You are so wrong . Had atiku taken up to 10 northern states, then i would have considered this your line. Since GEJ won in states like Yobe and Jigawa, katsina then  you have no point.

Even with a merger with ACN , buharis CPC stands no chance in the general elections, but Buhari's undemocratic leanings appear to make the merger very very unlikely.

Look my friend,  Delegates dont matter in the bigger picture. those one have sold their souls to brown envelopes , what matters are following, 1. Emirs, Sultans, Boko haram leaders ANPP Party leaders who are able to brainwash their people that the Zionist have taken over the country

With the event of yesterday no northern is going to smell power for a long time hence why we should expect a northern regional party to get stronger

With yesterdays event PDP  is no longer a national party as the Southern have taken over every arm of the party.

Nigeria  is a country where you can easily weep sentiments along ethnic and religious lines.
Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by Hodaya(m): 11:06am On Jan 14, 2011
All this noise about primaries and highest bidder sef. What will it cost to fix the Lagos - Ibadan express road, infact it is no more express as it is now a dead trap for all we gullible Nigerians who use that road.

About GEJ been referred to as 'The Facebook President' well, this is shame. I guess our president isn't aware that without an established set of Venture Capitalist and Incubators, facebook would have remained a dream of a man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

2019: President Buhari’ll Call To Congratulate Me As President – Kingsley Moghal / What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? / APC Billboard Displays Yemi Osinbajo's Name As "Femi" Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.