Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,501 members, 7,781,519 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:03 PM

tolkhhh - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / tolkhhh (2949 Views)

Possible Reasons Why Women Are Tired Than Men / Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! / African International Footballers Married To Real African Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

tolkhhh by MOBO444(f): 3:59pm On Jan 13, 2011
hh
Re: tolkhhh by MOBO444(f): 4:00pm On Jan 13, 2011
j
Re: tolkhhh by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 13, 2011
Make sure you go for a blood test for let say everyday since you cheaply sleep with every woman that comes your way. You are pointing one finger the rest is pointing back at you. You are free to hate black women though like who cares anyway hahahaha

Just do not get things twisted, you are also very CHEAP in capital letters

2 Likes

Re: tolkhhh by Creamish(f): 4:08pm On Jan 13, 2011
MOBO444:

This is from a personal experience way back in Nigeria, for about six (6) years I ran the Nigeria female market freely, Nigeria women are cheap and I had more than my fair share of the surplus women and ladies in Nigeria, the age range (MY VICTIM ) were mainly girls from 19 to 37 years old ladies.
Truth was I had money, not real money anyway, but ladies love success and just show them you have money, you are smart and connected and that’s all it takes, you don’t have to spend money on them, I really rocked Nigeria women, they came cheap to me, My favourite line back then was usually I LIKE YOUR STYLE AND CAN I HAVE YOUR NUMBER, Nigeria Black women are cheap PERIOD.

Back in the days I used to sleep with ladies for as little as nothing, or maybe a bottle of coke, biscuit, ice cream, fish, meat pie, empty promise, Nigeria women are CHEAP PERIOD AGAIN,

rokiatu:

Make sure you go for a blood test for let say everyday since you cheaply sleep with every woman that comes your way. You are pointing one finger the rest is pointing back at you. You are free to hate black women though like who cares anyway hahahaha

babe . . . u forgot to add " PERIOD!" LMFSAO!!
Re: tolkhhh by MOBO444(f): 4:10pm On Jan 13, 2011
rokiatu:

Am clean ok, too smart to have them Black ladies infect me, ok, Well how am i also very CHEAP, if am very cheap why am I wording off right now, you want me to name their names, you Black ladies never change, you never change.
Re: tolkhhh by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 13, 2011
, And you my firend have got a cheap post, cheap d*ck and above all a cheap tongue. I no dey player hate you o. (That is if your claims are true).
Re: tolkhhh by omega25red(m): 4:11pm On Jan 13, 2011
MOBO444:

This is from a personal experience way back in Nigeria, for about six (6) years I ran the Nigeria female market freely, Nigeria women are cheap and I had more than my fair share of the surplus women and ladies in Nigeria, the age range (MY VICTIM ) were mainly girls from 19 to 37 years old ladies.
Truth was I had money, not real money anyway, but ladies love success and just show them you have money, you are smart and connected and that’s all it takes, you don’t have to spend money on them, I really rocked Nigeria women, they came cheap to me, My favourite line back then was usually I LIKE YOUR STYLE AND CAN I HAVE YOUR NUMBER, Nigeria Black women are cheap PERIOD.

Back in the days I used to sleep with ladies for as little as nothing, or maybe a bottle of coke, biscuit, ice cream, fish, meat pie, empty promise, Nigeria women are CHEAP PERIOD AGAIN, all I did was just promised them load of lies, I had several ladies spending the night in my place and usually in the morning (NEXT DAY) I did give them fifty Naira or maybe Two Thousand Naira depending on how I like you or maybe other factors, I could be in a good mood and decide to bless you with cash, some of the ladies even gave me cash gifts after I promised them marriage offer, there were many I met same day and took to bed same day, some I bed them in the same room as their sister, I even bed two sister one day, then two friends, then two enemies ladies friends at once.

Some were good in bed and the memory still lingers on presently, I am also advising my fellow Black Brother please don’t mercy for any Nigeria lady, just keep on hitting and hitting them, that’s what they deserve anyway, am now in England and am ROCKING THEM WHITE WOMAN, BUT DONT COPY ME,OK.

drop dead looser
Re: tolkhhh by MOBO444(f): 4:12pm On Jan 13, 2011
hh
Re: tolkhhh by 190: 4:13pm On Jan 13, 2011
Mobo444 call me right now!!
Re: tolkhhh by MOBO444(f): 4:14pm On Jan 13, 2011
^^^ 190 PAPA, lets tell this ladies the truth, they have to be EXPOSED.
Re: tolkhhh by 79733139(m): 4:14pm On Jan 13, 2011
Real Playas don't brag! You are a WANNABE PLAYA!
Re: tolkhhh by MrsChima(f): 4:15pm On Jan 13, 2011
It is interesting that the Mother Earth is STILL breeding these "things".  It sad to see what the young girls have to look forward to and it doesn't look too appetizing.
Re: tolkhhh by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 13, 2011
Creamish:

babe . . . u forgot to add " PERIOD!" LMFSAO!!

Re: tolkhhh by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 13, 2011
MOBO444:

Am clean ok, too smart to have them Black ladies infect me, ok, Well how am i also very CHEAP, if am very cheap why am I wording off right now, you want me to name their names, you Black ladies never change, you never change.

Re: tolkhhh by MOBO444(f): 4:17pm On Jan 13, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

It is interesting that the Mother Earth is STILL breeding these "things".  It sad to see what the young girls have to look forward to and it doesn't look too appetizing.  

I have been watching you for some time now, you have to humble yourself and be modest, you dont act or talk like a lady,ok.
Re: tolkhhh by tpia6: 4:20pm On Jan 13, 2011
Re: tolkhhh by LAGOS1976: 4:24pm On Jan 13, 2011
Nothing is wrong with the poster, I bed ladies with television, biscuit and coke my self back in onitsha and lagos.
Re: tolkhhh by Dyt(f): 4:28pm On Jan 13, 2011
Chuckles
Re: tolkhhh by MrsChima(f): 4:34pm On Jan 13, 2011
rokiatu:

LMAO! That funny.
Re: tolkhhh by MrsChima(f): 4:36pm On Jan 13, 2011
MOBO444:

I have been watching you for some time now, you have to humble yourself and be modest, you dont act or talk like a lady,ok.

Why are you watching me and how would one humble thyself by feeling sorry for young girls? Are you on some kind of drug that need to be removed?
Re: tolkhhh by MrCork17: 4:38pm On Jan 13, 2011
Mrs.Chima <<<<<< Mrs, Eve angry
Re: tolkhhh by MrsChima(f): 4:39pm On Jan 13, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Mrs.Chima <<<<<< Mrs, Eve angry

Are you daydreaming? Wake up!
Re: tolkhhh by MOBO444(f): 4:39pm On Jan 13, 2011
kkk
Re: tolkhhh by MrsChima(f): 4:41pm On Jan 13, 2011
Okay. What drugs are you on? I think I can pump your stomach for a small fee N80,000.
Re: tolkhhh by Atreides(f): 4:41pm On Jan 13, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Why are you watching me and how would one humble thyself by feeling sorry for young girls?  Are you on some kind of drug that need to be removed?  
He must be smoking the wrong weed. Dude needs to get clean and accept Jesus before whatever's left of his brain fries. @OP,why do you hate women?
Re: tolkhhh by jaybee3(m): 4:42pm On Jan 13, 2011
Same old recycled shyte Mobo  angry angry angry angry
You honestly need to start coming up with better poo
I'm sure you are educated enough to understand/appreciate the significance of categorising all African women as cheap.
Re: tolkhhh by MrsChima(f): 4:44pm On Jan 13, 2011
jay bee:

Same old recycled shyte Mobo  angry angry angry angry
You honestly need to start coming up with better poo
I'm sure you are educated enough to understand/appreciate the significance of categorising all African women as cheap.

GBAM! Na wa o!
Re: tolkhhh by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 13, 2011
@poster.

Cheap? yeah they are very cheap! but u have to appreciate the fact that not all guys get them dat cheap! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

The truth is, respect for women (no matter how cheap) is the beginning of maturity!

I get them so cheap! but i still respect them so much cause i see it as a privilege for a woman to spread her legs for you. undecided undecided

Grow up mobotripple4! wink grin grin
Re: tolkhhh by MrsChima(f): 4:49pm On Jan 13, 2011
If a man brags about getting cheap women then the theory "birds of the same kind flock together" applies to this "passage".
Re: tolkhhh by Coolabbie: 4:56pm On Jan 13, 2011
Mofo why dont u quit disgracing ursef,d only ting i learnt 4rm dis post is how cheap u are.
Re: tolkhhh by 190: 5:13pm On Jan 13, 2011
people would talk even ti[/b]la[b]pia fish would still be talking
Re: tolkhhh by PTBNaija(f): 5:42pm On Jan 13, 2011
This is from the same poster who made a thread about how white women are disrespecting of Nigerian men. . .

The OP was probably rejected by every woman that he ever approached and so feels the need to take it out on women everywhere grin grin grin

Seriously. . . grow the heck up!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Think My Boyfriend Is Still In Love With His X Wife: / Why 80% Of Nairalanders Dnt Hv Pic On Their Profile / Disadvantages Of Being Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.