Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Obahiagbon (mr. Grammer) Loses Acn Primary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obahiagbon (mr. Grammer) Loses Acn Primary (3809 Views)

Patrick Obahiagbon Praises Zahra Buhari On Twitter / ACN To GEJ: Apologize For Misleading Nigerians On Anti-corruption Fight / Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Obahiagbon (mr. Grammer) Loses Acn Primary by Osama10(m): 3:38am On Jan 18, 2011
texazzpete:

The news of Patrick Obahiagbon losing his primary election has me suffused with emotional narcolepsy. In fact, i find myself oscillating between the umbra and penumbra of disabling catalepsy!
Such a reckless display of narcissistic and flamboyant hedonism on the part of the malevolent and myopic pepper-souping ragamuffins is capable of encumbering our nascent democracy with insidious, repercussive and cataclysmic exigencies!

[size=20pt]Lmao.[/size]
Re: Obahiagbon (mr. Grammer) Loses Acn Primary by texazzpete(m): 8:30am On Jan 18, 2011
apoti:

This was his own comment after losing,

"This has made me suffused With Emotional Narcolepsy That The Homo Sapiens In The Metro-political Geographical Enclave of Edo Have Opted For Owanbe-ing Over Legislative Quomodo Dicis. Such A Reckelss Display Of Narcissistic And Flamboyant Hedonisim Is CapableOf Encumbering Our Nascent, Democracy With Insidious Repercussive And Cataclymic Exingencies'.
grin grin

Nope. I made that one up too grin
Re: Obahiagbon (mr. Grammer) Loses Acn Primary by chiejik(f): 11:43am On Jan 20, 2011
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court remands Abiola’s son in EFCC custody over alleged N35.5m scam / PDP Rally: Low Turn Out In Ogun / I Tot Nigerian Leaders Are D Worst ...until I Saw Leaders 4rm Turkey(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.