Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Tennis: Australian Open 2011 - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tennis: Australian Open 2011 (7435 Views)

Tennis Australian Open 2013. / Tennis: Australian Open 2012 / For Tennis Lovers: Australian Open! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tennis: Australian Open 2011 by fredoooooo: 5:10pm On Jan 26, 2011
what a bad day for nadal , compliment to ferrer
murray move on too ,

Zvonareva vs clijsters is gonna be final before the final ,winner winning the tournamen , hopefully Zvonareva

Li na to beat Wozniacki , hopefully
Re: Tennis: Australian Open 2011 by JeSoul(f): 5:19pm On Jan 26, 2011
chic2pimp:

You evil Woman grin
Just call me prophetess jesoul cool

dayokanu:

Yebariba sanboribobo. grin grin grin grin grin

Where are all the Nadal fans. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Straight sets? I laff in Kirikiri.

When was the last time Fedex lost a Grand slam game in straight sets

For your listening pleasure all Nadal fans.

[flash=500,400]http://www.youtube.com/watch=/v/AgpQNENsmo4[/flash]

Shakara don end o , Nadal don get Belle shakara don end o, grin grin grin grin grin grin
LOL . . . now chic2pimp, Dayo is the one that is truly evil for that post above grin
Re: Tennis: Australian Open 2011 by dayokanu(m): 5:31pm On Jan 26, 2011
dayokanu:

Where are all the Nadal fans. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Straight sets? I laff in Kirikiri.

Shakara don end o , Nadal don get Belle shakara don end o, grin grin grin grin grin grin

All you Nadal fans Straight sets shocked shocked shocked shocked 3 Kongba Yeepaaaaaa. grin grin grin grin grin

I nefa see am before o make dem disgrace favourite oooo, first set na mistake, second set na error, third set na ass whooping

Which kain tin be dis oooo, Na disgrace be dis ooooo Disgrace be dis ooooooooooooooooo

Many players as you see dem, na pretenders dem be o
Re: Tennis: Australian Open 2011 by fredoooooo: 5:53pm On Jan 26, 2011
dayo wetin be your own grin grin grin , will catch you on bayern thread weekend grin grin grin
Re: Tennis: Australian Open 2011 by medjai(m): 6:26pm On Jan 26, 2011
Nadal has to wait till another time to fulfil his dream of holding all four slams.

It's gonna be a Federer vs Murray final - a repeat of last year's final.
Re: Tennis: Australian Open 2011 by chic2pimp(m): 6:41pm On Jan 26, 2011
JeSoul:

Just call me prophetess jesoul cool

LOL . . . now chic2pimp, Dayo is the one that is truly evil for that post above grin
Nah I prefer Evil tongue

When has Dayo ever been sane? undecided
Re: Tennis: Australian Open 2011 by lakeside4love(m): 7:49pm On Jan 26, 2011
Injury made nadal loss d match.it was written all over his face all tru d match, even ferrer admit it,
Re: Tennis: Australian Open 2011 by livin: 8:03pm On Jan 26, 2011
i wld like to see kim. hopefully she shld control her bouts of tuning off if not vera wld take total advantage of it.
Re: Tennis: Australian Open 2011 by A40(m): 2:19am On Jan 27, 2011
dayokanu:

All you Nadal fans Straight sets shocked shocked shocked shocked 3 Kongba Yeepaaaaaa. grin grin grin grin grin

I nefa see am before o make dem disgrace favourite oooo, first set na mistake, second set na error, third set na backside whooping

Which kain tin be dis oooo, Na disgrace be dis ooooo Disgrace be dis ooooooooooooooooo

Many players as you see dem, na pretenders dem be o
bros you no dey even shame! Only Federer fans would joyously jubilate at Nadal's exit knowing fully well that their man would not have been able to survive his onslaught! You would never see us Nadal fans jubilating a Federer exit cos we know whether he is there or not Nadal would still have his a$$ kicked! Sha make sure he wins cos if not you go see my own youtube video collection
Re: Tennis: Australian Open 2011 by medjai(m): 7:07am On Jan 27, 2011
Women's top seed, Caroline Wozniacki is out. She lost 6 - 3, 5 - 7, 3 - 6 to Na Li.
I think she'll lose her no. 1 ranking after this tournament.
Re: Tennis: Australian Open 2011 by medjai(m): 7:08am On Jan 27, 2011
Zvonareva vs Clijsters is going on now. Still in the first set, Clijsters leading 4 - 3.
Re: Tennis: Australian Open 2011 by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 27, 2011
My time on this thread is over.

Nadal is out cry cry cry

I was here
Re: Tennis: Australian Open 2011 by medjai(m): 7:58am On Jan 27, 2011
Geez. . . Clijsters is a beast. 6 - 3, 6 - 3 over Zvonareva.

Na Li vs Kim Clijsters
Re: Tennis: Australian Open 2011 by question(m): 8:01am On Jan 27, 2011
medjai:

Vera has won 3 of their last 4 meetings.

US Open champion Clijsters repeated her New York win over Vera Zvonareva, this time easing to a 6-3 6-3 victory.

Thats my Girl.
Re: Tennis: Australian Open 2011 by question(m): 8:09am On Jan 27, 2011
medjai:

Geez. . . Clijsters is a beast. 6 - 3, 6 - 3 over Zvonareva.

Na Li vs Kim Clijsters
Now this ladies finals between Li and Kim is quite unpredictable.
I feel its gonna be explosive.

But if I have to choose, I will go for Kim once again.
Re: Tennis: Australian Open 2011 by harmeenut: 9:50am On Jan 27, 2011
As per Li &  Kim's final, I think Kim have an edge with her experience, she seems to know how to study opponent weakness and convert that to her advantage; and this manifests more after her comeback from retirement. It got a stage I thought she actually used the retirement to study the playing styles of all her colleagues cheesy cheesy grin and decided to come back having be convinced she can still do it better than them after all she wasn't the only one that came back - Justin, Martina Hingis (my favourite).

Not holding any excuse, will Nadal have lost that match. One factor working against hiom is his style of play. He is so aggressive, hits the ball hard and exert much of strength unlike Fed who plays with more of simplicity. Whichever, i'm happy the coast is getting clearer for my dearest Baba Twins to win the tournament but not without fighting off the threat of Djokovic as I see him as the only one among the semifinalist that can stop Fedex
Re: Tennis: Australian Open 2011 by harmeenut: 10:35am On Jan 27, 2011
Talk of devil. Djokovic pushing Fed to the deuce in the first set
I have said this is the first baptism of fire for fed in this tournament
Re: Tennis: Australian Open 2011 by harmeenut: 10:43am On Jan 27, 2011
and Novak Djokovic takes the first set 7-6
Common Baba Ibeji show your colour
Re: Tennis: Australian Open 2011 by harmeenut: 11:36am On Jan 27, 2011
What the hell is wrong with Federer. From leading a set 5-2 yo allowed him to come back & the set 7-5. Oouuuch

He's surely out of this. Djokovic will never allow you to come back into this. This should have been Fed's best chance with the exit of Nadal
Re: Tennis: Australian Open 2011 by harmeenut: 11:47am On Jan 27, 2011
dayokanu:

It's surely going to happen NOW
Re: Tennis: Australian Open 2011 by medjai(m): 12:12pm On Jan 27, 2011
Djokovic 2 - 1 up in the third set. It's surely over for Fed.
Re: Tennis: Australian Open 2011 by mystikal(m): 12:28pm On Jan 27, 2011
Y'all should remember Li Na beat Kim some 2 weeks weeks ago in the Medibank Final coming from 5-0 1st set to win the 2 sets. Should be a good final

Djoker for the Slam!
Re: Tennis: Australian Open 2011 by mystikal(m): 12:38pm On Jan 27, 2011
Fedex, too many unforced errors.

Djoker, Aces at the most crucial times
Re: Tennis: Australian Open 2011 by harmeenut: 12:54pm On Jan 27, 2011
If it can happen to Nadal, It can happen anybody. I'm not ahppy about this but what can one do. Baba Twins just lost in a straight set shocked embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Tennis: Australian Open 2011 by montelik(m): 1:05pm On Jan 27, 2011
First time in a while that we will have a GS final without either Fed or Rafa. Shows that d chasing pack aren't yet ready to go silently into d night.
Re: Tennis: Australian Open 2011 by jaybee3(m): 1:27pm On Jan 27, 2011
Andy Murray to win
Re: Tennis: Australian Open 2011 by JeSoul(f): 4:25pm On Jan 27, 2011
Ah FedEx wetin happen now sad dagg. This was yours for the taking, you come mess up like that.

Anyways . . . Joker has made a statement that he is more than a joker. Maybe he can actually go all the way and snag the trophy. I must confess though, its kinda cool not the see the usual suspects back in the finals. One reason I prefer mens tennis . . . so much more interesting.

They should just go ahead and give Clijsters the trophy. I hope the world now appreciates what Venus and Serena bring/brought to the game.
Re: Tennis: Australian Open 2011 by chic2pimp(m): 5:16pm On Jan 27, 2011
^^^^^He who Laughs Last, Laughs best grin grin grin grin grin

Abeg Where is that Shameless agbero Called DayoKanu? undecided. . . .  Abeg make someone check say dat Guy no don commit suicide ooooo.

JeSoul:

They should just go ahead and give Clijsters the trophy. I hope the world now appreciates what Venus and Serena bring/brought to the game.
My thoughts exactly. Most especially Serene Serena(not forgetting her booty too. Lawd have mercy shocked shocked grin)
Re: Tennis: Australian Open 2011 by dayokanu(m): 5:22pm On Jan 27, 2011
Fedex lost in straight sets at age 30 after winning 16 GS or rafa Nadal at 24 crashing out at quarters in straight sets after 9 GS

Who should be more ashamed of not getting an errection a 78yr old OBJ or a 23 yr old Chic2peni5
Re: Tennis: Australian Open 2011 by chic2pimp(m): 5:34pm On Jan 27, 2011
dayokanu:

Fedex lost in straight sets at age 30 after winning 16 GS or rafa Nadal at 24 crashing out at quarters in straight sets after 9 GS
Agbero, all this one nah long story. The fact still remains they both lost in straight sets.

dayokanu:

Who should be more ashamed of not getting an errection a 78yr old OBJ or a 23 yr old Chic2peni5
Your mates are married with kids while some are in relationships with hot cougars but no not you. Nah Old Men you go dey chase up and down. Abi wetin your peni5 dey find for 78year old man's backside? undecided
Re: Tennis: Australian Open 2011 by JeSoul(f): 5:35pm On Jan 27, 2011
^ shocked Dayo, Chic2pimp don tell me before say some screws are a bit loose up there? na true the guy talk?  grin

@topic,
Nadal's playing style is what will make him not last in the game. Too much wear and tear. No finess. No cheap and easy points, too much gra gra . . . think of Dwayne Wade in the NBA, same thing. Wild playing style = injury ridden career = early exit. While legends like Sampras and Federer know how to pace themselves and get the most out of their bodies. Nadal will retire before Fedex, mark me words.

chic2pimp:

^^^^^He who Laughs Last, Laughs best grin grin grin grin grin
Indeed my brother. And we FedEx fans are laughing with our 16 trophies and best-in-tennis-history record. Siddon with capris-wearer, wedgie remover dey celebrate 5 frenchies on clay while the other is a master of all grin

My thoughts exactly. Most especially Serene Serena(not forgetting her booty too. Lawd have mercy shocked shocked grin)
Abeg commot your eye for that side jor lol. See how drab and boring women's tennis is now. No fire, no controvery, no rivalries, no notin.
Re: Tennis: Australian Open 2011 by dayokanu(m): 5:51pm On Jan 27, 2011
JeSoul:

^ shocked Dayo, Chic2pimp don tell me before say some screws are a bit loose up there? na true the guy talk? grin

Ever since chic2anus returned from that detention center where his behind was battered on a daily basis by edoyad and Jalether he hasnt been the same. His brain capacity are similar to those of a GAYYner.

@topic,
Nadal's playing style is what will make him not last in the game. Too much wear and tear. No finess. No cheap and easy points, too much gra gra . . . think of Dwayne Wade in the NBA, same thing. Wild playing style = injury ridden career = early exit. While legends like Sampras and Federer know how to pace themselves and get the most out of their bodies. Nadal will retire before Fedex, mark me words.

I have told ppl this long ago, The running gra gra methods of Nadal would wear him out quickly while ppl like Fedex choose how to pace himself. Check any Nadal Fedex game you see nadal running all over doing splits and impossible shots while Fedex just make it easy it seems he doesnt even break a sweat.

Indeed my brother. And we FedEx fans are laughing with our 16 trophies and best-in-tennis-history record. Siddon with capris-wearer, wedgie remover dey celebrate 5 frenchies on clay while the other is a master of all grin

Yes o 16 GS let Nadal catch him if he can.

Abeg commot your eye for that side jor lol. See how drab and boring women's tennis is now. No fire, no controvery, no rivalries, no notin.

Yes ooo Female tennis is not meh. Imagine Wozniaki in Number 1? Even not enough booty to ogle at in the tournament. The female tennis should be scrapped if they cant get enough eye candies on the court. Imagine JHenin and Clijsters see dem apuruka body Shamee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I found a good 1.70 odds daily source, you too can make profit / Nigeria Beats Morocco 6-1 To Qualify For 2017 FIFA Beach Soccer World Cup / 2022 U-20 WCQ: Falconets Wins Cameroon, Advance Into Final Qualifying Round

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.