Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,081 members, 7,807,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Tennis: Australian Open 2011 - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tennis: Australian Open 2011 (7433 Views)

Tennis Australian Open 2013. / Tennis: Australian Open 2012 / For Tennis Lovers: Australian Open! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tennis: Australian Open 2011 by A40(m): 6:51pm On Jan 27, 2011
Buahahahahahahahahahaha. I laugh in Lanre Teriba. Three straight sets! Who where those hyenas dancing naked yesterday? Celebrating the demise of their icon's master

@Dayokanu
Bros carry chair make u siddon! See smelly excuse wey you dey give! How many titles did Federer have at 24? Just wait u go still see my video collection! Shebi u think say na only u sabi upload video

@Jesoul
Fa fa fa foul! Nadal would most def bounce back we have been there before! Last year should remind u guys nau
Re: Tennis: Australian Open 2011 by question(m): 8:03pm On Jan 27, 2011
LOL. I am a fan of Nadal but tough luck this time. He wont have a chance to bite a trophy unless he wakes up from his so-called injuries.
The injuries he inflicted on himself.
Re: Tennis: Australian Open 2011 by chic2pimp(m): 8:16pm On Jan 27, 2011
A-40:

@Dayokanu
Bros carry chair make u siddon! See smelly excuse wey you dey give! How many titles did Federer have at 24? Just wait u go still see my video collection! Shebi u think say na only u sabi upload video
No dey mind that Agbero jare. As per the video upload abeg do am sharp sharp grin grin grin

@ Jesoul

JeSoul:

Indeed my brother. And we FedEx fans are laughing with our 16 trophies and best-in-tennis-history record. Siddon with capris-wearer, wedgie remover dey celebrate 5 frenchies on clay while the other is a master of all grin
Abeg commot your eye for that side jor lol. See how drab and boring women's tennis is now. No fire, no controvery, no rivalries, no notin.
Make una Fedex groupies continue dey console una selves you hia grin. Abeg make you remind me of the scoreline again, I don forget am? tongue grin
Re: Tennis: Australian Open 2011 by Basics007: 10:29pm On Jan 27, 2011
I really cant get over my love for Kim. Barely managed to win 1 GS before her temporary retirement. She was criticised so much then for being a Grandslamless number 1. Lo and behold she's back now and collectin GS like a madman collectin empty tins. That's even after dropping a load o! I see her dispatchin that Chinco effortlessly over the weekend.
Re: Tennis: Australian Open 2011 by Basics007: 10:30pm On Jan 27, 2011
I really cant get over my love for Kim. Barely managed to win 1 GS before her temporary retirement. She was criticised so much then for being a Grandslamless number 1. Lo and behold she's back now and collectin GS like a madman collectin empty tins. That's even after dropping a load o! I see her dispatchin that Chinco effortlessly over the weekend.
Re: Tennis: Australian Open 2011 by HTownEve(f): 12:23am On Jan 28, 2011
I am favoring Li (The first Chinese to go this far) on this one since Serena is not there to school them. 

I wish Schiavone made it to the finals; that would have spiced things up a bit.  She kind ov gave the match to Wozniacki.
Re: Tennis: Australian Open 2011 by mystikal(m): 10:56am On Jan 28, 2011
Djoker ~ Ferrer Final.
Re: Tennis: Australian Open 2011 by harmeenut: 11:05am On Jan 28, 2011
mystikal:

Djoker ~ Ferrer Final.
seems likely with the way Ferrer is teaching Murray tennis lesson. But like they always say in sport, it is not over until it is over
Re: Tennis: Australian Open 2011 by harmeenut: 12:31pm On Jan 28, 2011
Good one there by Murray taking the second set in a breathtaking fashion - 6-1. I know he'll try to wrap it up in the 3rd set as he is usually not a 5-set master like Ferrer.
Re: Tennis: Australian Open 2011 by mystikal(m): 1:24pm On Jan 28, 2011
Murray is actually a brilliant player, but I've always underestimated him, perhaps because he is british embarassed
Re: Tennis: Australian Open 2011 by harmeenut: 1:31pm On Jan 28, 2011
Murray Vs Djokovic in Final
He defeated Ferer 4-6, 7-6, 7-6
Re: Tennis: Australian Open 2011 by A40(m): 3:33pm On Jan 28, 2011
chic2pimp:

No dey mind that Agbero jare. As per the video upload abeg do am sharp sharp grin grin grin

@ Jesoul
Make una Fedex groupies continue dey console una selves you hia grin. Abeg make you remind me of the scoreline again, I don forget am? tongue grin
Leave Dayokanu make im dey yarn opaks! When someone starts comparing a game of tennis to Obasanjo"s erection you know that madness is starting to set in! Is that supposed to be an explanation for the loss?

U Fed-Up fans should tell that dude to stop cheating on Nadal! We Nadal fans are strongly against extra-marital affairs

Infact here is what Djokovic said to Federer after the game: Be a nice wifey and run home to your hubby cos we both know what we are doing is wrong! Dont forget to put your ring back on

For all you Federer fans enjoy:
[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vimZj8HW0Kg[/flash]

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iI0vfaq1WOU[/flash]
Re: Tennis: Australian Open 2011 by medjai(m): 5:04pm On Jan 28, 2011
abeg Nadal fans, make we hear word! Fed is still the king. 16GS, 237 consecutive weeks as no. 1, 286 weeks total as no. 1. 23 consecutive GS s/finals, no.1 in total prize money won in the history of tennis.

What has dope boy Nadal done?
Re: Tennis: Australian Open 2011 by JeSoul(f): 5:12pm On Jan 28, 2011
^Medjai, this is what he does best

grin  grin this sight alone, is what turns me off. What kind of self-respecting person consistently wears tight enough pants that he has to pull out wedgies from his behind on international tv? ewwwwwwwww. Na dat same hand e go take shake the competitor. Nasty! tongue
Re: Tennis: Australian Open 2011 by JeSoul(f): 5:14pm On Jan 28, 2011
HAHA TB40, nice videos grin "mama said knock you OUT!" grin

chic2pimp:

@ Jesoul
Why won't we console ourselves? we're drowning in trophies, rankings and prize money up to our eyeballs grin
Re: Tennis: Australian Open 2011 by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 28, 2011
Anti-Federer fans and their pillocks.
We all know federer's age is catching up on him and as a result he's suffering against the power and fitness of Novak,Rafa and Robin. But take nothing away from the GOAT.
He surely is the greatest.

@topic
I kinda favour Djokovic in the Final.
I think it's high time he makes it GS no 2.
Re: Tennis: Australian Open 2011 by cold(m): 9:09pm On Jan 28, 2011
this one's Murray's,no doubt smiley
Re: Tennis: Australian Open 2011 by fredoooooo: 11:50am On Jan 29, 2011
kim clijsters !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Tennis: Australian Open 2011 by montelik(m): 12:29pm On Jan 29, 2011
Aussie Kim did it.
Re: Tennis: Australian Open 2011 by Basics007: 12:45pm On Jan 29, 2011
Trust Kim anyday. Injury permitting,she's winnin two more GS this yr Serena or no Serena
Re: Tennis: Australian Open 2011 by A40(m): 6:45am On Jan 30, 2011
i
medjai:

abeg Nadal fans, make we hear word! Fed is still the king. 16GS, 237 consecutive weeks as no. 1, 286 weeks total as no. 1. 23 consecutive GS s/finals, no.1 in total prize money won in the history of tennis.

What has dope boy Nadal done?
no king cries like a b!tch after getting his a$$ handed to him! please we dont care if he was no 1 since eve made adam eat the forbidden apple bottomline is he is world no 2 at the moment. nadal's record of 9 grand-slams at just 24 is far more impressive plus he did what federer couldnt do till he was 28 which is winning on all four grand slams
Re: Tennis: Australian Open 2011 by FOD(m): 10:43am On Jan 30, 2011
The final between Novak Djokovic and Andy Murray is underway.

The Djoker takes the first set 6-4.
Re: Tennis: Australian Open 2011 by FOD(m): 11:00am On Jan 30, 2011
Djokovic is in control at the mo'. He is a break up in the second set.

Djokovic leads 6-4, 3-0.
Re: Tennis: Australian Open 2011 by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 30, 2011
is djokovic intentionally playing soft?
Re: Tennis: Australian Open 2011 by FOD(m): 11:34am On Jan 30, 2011
Not sure about that.

I think Murray's worry right now, is how to hold his serve. He is a break up in the third set.

Of cos, Djokovic won the second set 6-2, breaking Murray's serve to take the set.
Re: Tennis: Australian Open 2011 by medjai(m): 11:51am On Jan 30, 2011
Djokovic on course for his second Aussie title. . .
Re: Tennis: Australian Open 2011 by lalaboi(m): 11:51am On Jan 30, 2011
Murray  = Useless, . product of media hype.  . Novak just whopped him big time!
Re: Tennis: Australian Open 2011 by rasputinn(m): 11:57am On Jan 30, 2011
3rd set,Djoks is 3-1

I knew Djoks would whoop Murray's asss,he lacks everything required to be up there
Re: Tennis: Australian Open 2011 by FOD(m): 12:25pm On Jan 30, 2011
Djokovic wins in straight sets.
Re: Tennis: Australian Open 2011 by rasputinn(m): 12:37pm On Jan 30, 2011
Completes a weekend of pleasant surprises for me
First with Serena out injured,I rooted for Kim(though I love Li's play),and she won,then Rafa was too busy tugging and pulling out the strand of his undies lodged in his bum cracks to focus on the game against David Ferrer,so he lost,with the loss went my hope of a dream Rafa\Roger finals.
Naturally I wished for Roger to be beaten too(and I was more than sure that Djoks would go one better over Federer as he has the highest mental strength amongst the top 5 IMO),he didn't dissappoint
Re: Tennis: Australian Open 2011 by rasputinn(m): 12:39pm On Jan 30, 2011
Novak Djokovic  6   6  6
Andy Murray   4   2  3

I have a feeling Murray may never win a grand slam,he is yet to even win a single set in a slam final,and he's been to three or four now
Hmmmmm
Re: Tennis: Australian Open 2011 by mystikal(m): 1:09pm On Jan 30, 2011
exactly, Murray may have to do something extra 2 win a GS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prosecutors Drop Rape Allegations Charges Against Neymar Jr. / Nigeria Beats Morocco 6-1 To Qualify For 2017 FIFA Beach Soccer World Cup / 2022 U-20 WCQ: Falconets Wins Cameroon, Advance Into Final Qualifying Round

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.