Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Pennywise And Cashseed In Ib - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pennywise And Cashseed In Ib (7700 Views)

La Fayettee Mfb Test Held On 13th Dec,2014 In Ib / hello plz help a frnd, am in need of a job precisely in ib, but not teaching / Do You Need A Part Time House Help In Ib? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pennywise And Cashseed In Ib by wole06(m): 8:16am On Jun 09, 2007
Pennywise
--Cashseed and other investment outfits in Ibadan this so call outfit are out to dupe you of our hard earn pay, it might look real now,but a time will come when they will not be able to pay the lage sum of money and the story will be something else. Am saying this from experience but if you doubt me ask anyone that as stayed in Benin city,Edo state(PLAN WELL)  within 92 to 94
Re: Pennywise And Cashseed In Ib by olavirgin: 3:52pm On Jun 09, 2007
i tot i was the only one thinking!!!thanks jare!!!people see,in the rule of life nothing comes easy and again notin is cheap!!!dont let us allow greed to control our financial destiny!!all the best to all who gets this, smiley
Re: Pennywise And Cashseed In Ib by dick2dip: 4:52pm On Jun 09, 2007
yap kid you might be correct with your finding or research from Benin planwell and others I know the history well I was involved, my money went but I learnt some thing, look here son do you know the first set of people that got involved build houses? do you know those that started on time made a lot of money before the fall, look son you are intelligent but wisdom is the application of knowledge, all this you know should position you to make good decisions and not scare you dead when you see opportunity you only apply knowledge and be wise, well donot think I am one of the owners or promoters it is just that you are coming late on the forum with the information I only got to know last week and I did it well if you have come in february or January to give this information by today we would have been good friends, well nevertheless if you see any new one just starting not older than one month and offer payment within one month or two please get in touch with me immediately but if they are older than six months you can keep the infor see baby a child falls into the river water doesnt mean that the river water should not be taken again, donot run down the trade if you donot believe in it surely no system is build to last for ever they will fail one day but learn to take risk and use opportunity I bought trade bank shares were are they today I lost all my money but I am still buying shares in short access bank I bought for N3 is now N19 UBA for N7 now 46 men I love risk but I minimise risk taken just take note always let me know of such and such opportunity when you see one Ajayi investment Goldland investment Eter investment Plan well fund map diamond link and some other investment house have taken my money when I was younger but now I am smarter my men job is good but investment pays what some of us are looking for is opportunity to rise capital see if you can raise some money rush go and buy first bank you will have automatically made N7 per share right now the they will be quoted in the london stock market shorly before december you will make up to N150 per share the only company quoted oytside Nigeria is eco bank it sell from N246 up men borrow from N330k see how life will be beautiful for you. send me mail oghowmenka@yahoo.co.uk I love you ok
Re: Pennywise And Cashseed In Ib by gabriellle: 5:51pm On Jun 09, 2007
yes o! its a scam alright but if you got guts, spare cash and enough greed in your veins, then go for it!!! a friend of mine made 3,000,000 naira off wealth solutions. the end is near alright but you might just make it out in time before dem close market.
If you do lose your money, then its hard luck and you money don catch fire!!
Quite frankly, its a most not do, just dont do it.
Re: Pennywise And Cashseed In Ib by dezman77(m): 2:28pm On Jun 11, 2007
well i guess you may have some stories about the duping and stuff but lets give them a benefit of the doubt, i have some money with them too. am not clamoring for them but people are making money through them and am just hoping they don't go down before i get my share,

i also hear all these institutions have been asked by CBN to produce 500M as a form of capital base, if they make it then we will know for sure they are serious,
Re: Pennywise And Cashseed In Ib by tglaz(m): 3:52pm On Jun 11, 2007
Please who in the house knows when the ultimatum given by CBN wil lapse? shocked
Re: Pennywise And Cashseed In Ib by kaysmith(f): 4:05pm On Jun 12, 2007
na so as the 500million thing o
Re: Pennywise And Cashseed In Ib by babakng: 4:57pm On Jun 12, 2007
i quite agree with some guys out there,this money doubling things are scams no doubt,but you will make your own quick money too from it if you apply wisdom when investing in them.don't sit down and do nothing.you can ask me,i made some quid from these guys and as long as people invest in it you'll make back at leat your initial capital.i know all those benin scams well(rise and shine).best of luck friends
Re: Pennywise And Cashseed In Ib by papagiddy(m): 11:20am On Jun 16, 2007
plsn ve you read the tribune newspaper of 15th june ? infact this pennywise is a Bleep up coy. how can they do this
they just change there package suddenly. this is a bad ride, i tell u!!
Re: Pennywise And Cashseed In Ib by papagiddy(m): 11:40am On Jun 16, 2007
please i need your advvice am about dropin 300,000 NGN to buy first bank shares. it it a wise descision. i need your reply be4 i pay them ,first thing on wednsday morning pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeese .
thank
Re: Pennywise And Cashseed In Ib by topeorekoy(m): 9:05am On Jun 18, 2007
papa giddy:

please i need your advvice am about dropin 300,000 NGN to buy first bank shares. it it a wise descision. i need your reply be4 i pay them ,first thing on wednsday morning pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeese .
thank

PAPA GIDDY,

IF U HAVE THE NERVE FOR RISK. U CAN PUT 100K IN WEALTH SOLUTION AND INVEST THE REMAINING 200K IN THE PURCHASE OF THE 1ST BANK OFFER. WAIT FOR 2THS FOR WEALTH SOLUTION TO MATURE AND USE UR EARNING TO BUT ADDITIONAL 1ST BANK SHARES FROM THE SECONDARY MARKET
Re: Pennywise And Cashseed In Ib by solo2859: 2:18pm On Jun 18, 2007
Hello House,
Can someone plz explain, in clear language,how this so-called investment companies make their return after doling out such huge sum of money to contributors as pay-offs.
They include WealthSolutions, Pennywise,Casfhseed etc
Stay blessed
Re: Pennywise And Cashseed In Ib by papagiddy(m): 5:21pm On Jun 21, 2007
@topeorekoy
Thankx 4 this advice actually i ve 100k with weath solution since march that they ve not paid, i dont know for what reason, but i ve sent my boys to them to find out.
well, i ve bought the FBN shares and am looking forward to buyin more at the secondary market soon, thanks so much ma!!
Re: Pennywise And Cashseed In Ib by funkystanl(m): 5:44pm On Jun 22, 2007
yeah i think this stuff is scam my dad tried "plan well" in Benin Edo state around '93 and that was what ruined him till his death please be wise and learn from the experienced.
Stanley> funkystanlo@yahoo.com
Re: Pennywise And Cashseed In Ib by oceanicocean200: 3:23pm On Jul 20, 2020
Pennywise Wealth Management is a leading Global Investment company.

About Us
Retiring, buying a home, having a child—these are exciting life moments that come with so many financial questions. Our tools and experts are here to help guide you along the way.
Penny Wise Wealth Management is a leading global investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions and individuals.

PWM is committed to providing a complete, balanced financial solution and building sound financial security to enable our customers to live and share their dreams with the next generation

At (Penny-wise Wealth Management), meeting and exceeding client expectations is the basis of our success and our reputation. We’ve built our organization around our clients’ needs, focusing on what serves, not what sells, and demonstrating trust and integrity in every action we take on our clients’ behalf. These measures have led to the success that matters most to us: highly satisfied clients and enduring client relationships, across the World

It's an UK based platform affiliated with standard chartered Bank London where u investment with minimum investment amount of 100$.

*How is Pennywise regulated to keep investors’ money safe?*

Pennywise Wealth Management, a Registered Investment Advisory, incorporated in England and Wales with limited liability by Royal Charter 1853, under reference No. ZC18.

Pennywise offers Advice and Investment as a fiduciary, and we help you manage your money. We do this work as a legal entity—Pennywise Wealth Management LLC, which is a-registered investment Company. Your money is protected and insuring investors up to $900,000 (including $450,000 in claims for cash).

Penny Wise Wealth Management businesses and investment span chemicals & materials, aerospace & mechatronics, solar energy, finance, leisure & lifestyle, and construction. Through the integration of our growing number of affiliate enterprises worldwide, we are harnessing the power of sustainable, quality-driven growth to continue enhancing the value we bring to our customers.

WHY choose Penny Wise Wealth Management?

PWM is designed to help customers achieve the optimal expected returns at every level of risk from their investments. We set out to make investing more efficient—and we have. With our platform, your investment returns can get a boost of 3.5% daily.

Remember when you got your first paycheck? That was probably the first moment when you saw the sizable difference between what you earned and what you actually took home.

There’s a parallel to investing here. Often, there is a gap between the amount your Investment earns (your investment returns) – and what actually lands into your pocket (your investment returns). But unlike the withholdings from your paycheck, that investment gap is something you can mitigate.

Pennywise Wealth Management is designed to help you keep those investment returns that can be—and often are—gobbled up by excessive fees, poor investor behavior (i.e. market timing or uncompensated risk from poor diversification), and other inefficiencies like poor tax strategies.

In fact, that’s the fundamental reason Pennywise Wealth Management exist: To offer you a better, more effective and ultimately more rewarding way to invest.

How would you like to get started?
Go ahead and join the smart, modern way to invest.

"How it works"

1. Active email
2. Active phone No.
3. Then a referral link.
4. Means of identification (Voter's Card, International Passport,National ID, Driver's Licence)

Create an ewallet ( Crypto currency) (Luno wallet and Buycoin for bitcoin, Perfect money and Payeer
A vaild means of ID would be use for verification.

Note: All these means of identification may not be needed to start on the PWM but would be used to verify your cryptowallet.

*How to make a deposit?*
You can use any of the available payment options to make your investment deposit. Bitcoin,Perfect Money or Payeer.

BItcoin: You are required to login to your account section and go to new deposit to get a unique bitcoin number generated by your account.From your bitcoin wallet make a deposit of the amount you wish to invest with Pennywise wealth management to our bitcoin address in your account section. Please note that the bitcoin wallet address last for 1 hour. You can sign out and login again to get a new bitcoin wallet address if you are unable to finish the payment within 1 hour.

Perfect Money: You are required to click on perfect money and fill the details and confirm your payment. To ensure that your investment deposit is credited to your account immediately click on "CONTINUE" after completing the payment.

Payeer: You are required to click on payeer and fill the details and confirm your payment and click Checkout. To ensure that your investment deposit is credited to your account immediately click on "CONTINUE" after completing the payment.

*Registration into Pennywise*
Registration is free and any prospect investor who register is automatic given $10 worth #4500.00 as registration bonus and upon deposit/investing the amount invested is added together with your registration bonus which generate 2.50% rate of daily return of any of your investment capital.

*Amount Required for Investment:*
The minimum investment amount/capital required to start this Investment $100 calculated on the current rate of dollar at that point in time which could be equivalent to #46,000 or less in Nigeria currency exclude Ewallet charges and you earn $2.5 but $2 now because of Pandemic of your $100 Investment but if your invested capital which is equivalent to 50k including Ewallet charges gives you above $100 at the end when sent to Pennywise for crediting of your Pennywise Investment account then you stand the chance to earn more as your daily returns of yourur investment.

How to make a withdrawal?

Deposit withdrawal: you can withdraw your complete active deposit after 90 days period from the date of your last deposit. To withdraw your deposits, go to Deposits on your dashboard and click on Withdraw button. If your deposits are available for withdraw, you will see a form where you can enter the amount you wish to withdraw from your deposits and submit the request.

Returns withdrawal: you can withdraw your returns as soon as it reached the minimum limit of $20. To withdraw your returns, go to Returns on your dashboard and click on Withdraw button. You will see a form where you can enter the amount you wish to withdraw from your returns and submit the request.this can be done either daily, weekly, or monthly.

Please note that it may take up to 7 days to complete your withdrawal request.

*Note* it is not a compulsory for referral. this is advisable for focused minded people.

If you are interested email me irich40me@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Make $27 Now. Free.in My Paid Survey Sites: / Hire Reliable And Professionally Trained Drivers In Lagos / NDLEA Training Duration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.