Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,472 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? (26976 Views)

Why You Should Be Very Careful What Church You Attend - A MUST READ! / Which Church Do You Attend And Why? / What Church Do You Attend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by philipstanley(m): 9:53pm On Aug 24, 2012
am 4rm d HALLELUYAH church i.e
THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD(RCCG). COME UP HIGHER, let some body shout hallelujah!!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Temagg(f): 10:05pm On Aug 24, 2012
The Gospel Faith Mission Int' a.k.a GOFAMINT
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Vivly(f): 10:46pm On Aug 24, 2012
Am a presbyterian. Okoro nu odo parish. Rumuagholu ph to be precise. But in skul, i attend unical chapel of redemption
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by angeltt(m): 11:28pm On Aug 24, 2012
[color=#770077][/color]AM A PROUD CATHOLIC MEMBER
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by denny4ril: 11:36pm On Aug 24, 2012
illitrate: Church of God international company limited angry angry angry angry
wierd!!!
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by i4serious: 4:55am On Aug 25, 2012
Foursquare Gospel Church
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Darlo22(m): 6:03am On Aug 25, 2012
Chivivian125: A practising catholic from Christ the king catholic church
Dominion City Lekki Lagos
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 25, 2012
The Commonwealth of Zion Assembly - COZA.
Abuja.

.......the wealthy place.
Raising a take over generation

Thisday Dome 9am on Sunday and 6pm on Tuesdays.
Thisday Dome Central Area Abuja.

All our service are available Live on internet radio and online video streaming. Free to Air.
www.cozairadio.com
www.cozanigeria/tv.org

www.cozanigeria.org

Follow on twitter @cozanigeria.

I Celebrate you.

Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by muranobee: 7:02am On Aug 25, 2012
Non lyk Methodist Church Nig ά.k.ά MCN.worthy is lamb.halleluyah grin
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Phemmy99(m): 7:22am On Aug 25, 2012
CrazyMan:
Why I no go enter church, or do you want ne to go to hell fire? undecided
so u r trying 2 say dat d only way to avoid hell fire..is by goin to church....smh!!!
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Adexy4us(m): 7:27am On Aug 25, 2012
Nice topics......am proud 2b a Jehovah witness the true religion
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by dont8(m): 7:47am On Aug 25, 2012
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by nduluec: 7:52am On Aug 25, 2012
Living faith church aka winners chapel.. Home of signes and wonders Glory! Glory!! Glory!!!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by joyprincess(f): 8:19am On Aug 25, 2012
I ATTEND LUTHERAN CHURCH OF NIGERIAN,
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Mimit4real: 8:58am On Aug 25, 2012
I attend JESUS LIFE CHISTAIN MINISTRY aka JESUS LIFE CHRISTAIN ASSEMBLY @ osun state in Osogbo
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by aligwe07: 9:05am On Aug 25, 2012
I Attend †Ђε̲̣̣̣̥. Brotherhood of †Ђε̲̣̣̣̥. Cross and star. smiley
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 25, 2012
Eckankar - Religion of Light & Sound.
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by phadat(m): 10:41am On Aug 25, 2012
Believers love world AKA (christ embass)y
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by to33lu(m): 1:44pm On Aug 25, 2012
i am attending celestial church of christ.
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by echobee(f): 2:37pm On Aug 25, 2012
Daystar christian center. pastor Sam Adeyemi church
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Pethan: 5:24pm On Aug 25, 2012
Deeper Christian life Ministry
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Limaoscar: 8:49pm On Aug 25, 2012
1979-1981 Baptist Church

1981-1985 Anglican Church

1985-1987 Catholic Church

1987-1990 Rosicrucian Order,AMORC

1990-1992 Jehovah`s witness

1992-1998 Buddhists

1998-2012 Agnostic

You,my friend desperately need deliverance
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Tinyemeka(m): 10:31pm On Aug 25, 2012
bunmioguns: Gospel Faith Mission International (GOFAMINT)

Umuahia?
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Tinyemeka(m): 10:52pm On Aug 25, 2012
Blessed Sacrament Parish, Ind Layout, Enugu. I used to drive 25 mins to that church because of the highly charismatic Fr. Christian Obodo. Then when I eventually moved to the area, he got transferred to Germany for 10 yrs. Got me really let down. sad I still attend the parish.

Whenever I'm at Umuahia, it's St Fimbarr's Parish.
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by outofthebox: 1:52pm On Aug 26, 2012
bigboy3:

Lol, I go tell pastor B...anyways, I attend island church sometimes

correct mahn.irony is i never get one..still looking for a good job then we can start counting nos..those rich dudes don oppress me tire..am patient though
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by tegax(m): 12:19am On Aug 27, 2012
Who made u a judge over isreal? So Oga, could u please advise me on the best church to pick?
HYPOCREEEETE..... angry angry angry angry
Ranks007: Please this people shud not list occultic, marine founded and idolatry organizations here calling it church abeg;

Grail Movement
AMORC - Resicroscian Order
Ekankar
Church of Jesus Christ of Later Days
Any white garment church be it celestial, Olumba or C & S, Aladura!
Jehovah Witness
White Jerusalem Brotherhood
And so on...

And the last but not the least

Idolatry infested Catholicism - Catholic!

For Christ said I am the only WAY THE TRUTH AND LIFE NO MAN, not even you, the Pope, St peter, Mary or Paul not even Mohammed whom the muslims exalts over Christ have access the THE MAKER OF HEAVEN & EARTH except by Me - Jesus Christ. John 14:6 - Is that english hard to understand?

That is to say if your church don't have Christ as the beginning and the end while taking to believe and practice what Christ stood for then, u are on the faulty foundation.

The Father confirms by giving HIM a name that is above every other name that at the mention of the name..every knee, in Heaven on earth, in NL or otherwise must bow its a must!... in other words Jesus has bought His sovereignty therefore no man is permitted to thwart it. Philippians 2:9

OLD TESTAMENT: Concentration on GOD
NEW TESTAMENT: Concentration on Jesus Christ

OLD TEST.: GOD's prophets(mouth piece), Elijah, Elisha, Isaiah, Jeremiah!
New TEST.:JESUS' prophets(mouth piece), His disciples

So if catholics shud saint most of Christ disciples, how about that of Gods in the old testaments? Are u telling me they were not saints too?

Let's me give you NL a clue to identify a satanic, misleading and
eternity damn sect, one common thing amongst them I discovered:

They will always claim their believe to be the only salvation to mankind and that no other is. Be it Ekankar or Catholic or Later Days or Olumba but using Christ to trap followers.

Mean while

Deeperlife or MFM or RCCG or Potters house at USA or BennyHINN ministries or even Reinhard Bonnke Ministries will NEVER claim that their ministry(ies) is the only salvation to mankind but steadfastly fix Christ as the only Way it is with regards to the fact that their various founders in anytime of their life may not have met...least we say its clinical organized!

With this; Satan's cunnings shud be exposed to the wise who are only ready to be unbiased in your reasoning!

My God created you all. I don't hate neither of you but the believe. I love you all may God bless you.
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by FOREXMART(m): 4:58pm On Aug 27, 2012
THE HILTIOP INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN CENTER (HICC)Port harcourt. http://hilltopinternational.org/
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Pethan: 3:50pm On Aug 30, 2012
Deeper Life Bible Church. Am glad i was brought up from Deeper Life, It as contributed immersely to what i am to day and i will ever live to praise God for this.
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by studM(m): 5:56pm On Aug 30, 2012
jammer777:

Pls i wanna ask if the gathering must be physical. What if u keep a televised date with any preacher of ur choice on the tv? Attend crusades of various denominations?
I wanna ask too if God made it compulsory to be attached to a particular ministry and attend their service every sunday? Pls enlighten me

I attend Methodist Church of Nigeria.

yes,the gathering must be physical,in order for you 2 experience a balanced spiritual growth,the Bible says "everyone that appear before GOD in ZION they grow from strength to strength",why forsake the gathering of the brethren?,even when the Bible admonishes us not to?spiritual growth is necessary for every true believer,and that can be made possible when you have fellow believers of like minds you discuss bible topics with,spiritual maters,and pray together with
its cool listening to good preachers on tv,reading attointed books,and cds,but that is not enough,k
stay blessed!
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by goldwaters(f): 7:32pm On Sep 02, 2012
Grailland iju hills.
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 08, 2013
dadicvila: Ikwerre South District Representing,Rumuokwuta church to be precise,AG for life
That's my church...
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Kiingsolomon(f): 7:44pm On Oct 08, 2013
Dr. Asiko:

That's my church...
sister, here u are. Long tym(@unilag thread)!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

I Have NOTHING To Do With Panama Papers - TB Joshua / 19 Manipulative Tactics Nigerian Pastors Use To Collect Money By Aroms Aigbehi / 10 Bible Verses On Tithing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.