Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Beaf Let's Celebrate While Blazay May Join - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beaf Let's Celebrate While Blazay May Join (1658 Views)

Let’s Celebrate Ourselves, Obasanjo Tells Nigerians / Let's Celebrate Lieutenant M Umar. Killed By Boko Haram (Photo) / 12 PDP Governors May Join APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beaf Let's Celebrate While Blazay May Join by Nsiman(m): 8:37am On Jan 14, 2011
The much awaited pdp presidential primary has just turned history as our man and principal, G. E. Jonathan has made it flooring Atiku with land slide victory. Meanwhile Atiku's supporters like blazay and co may join us as we pour champagne.
Re: Beaf Let's Celebrate While Blazay May Join by playmode(m): 9:13am On Jan 14, 2011
Nsiman:

The much awaited pdp presidential primary has just turned history as our man and principal, G. E. Jonathan has made it flooring Atiku with land slide victory. Meanwhile Atiku's supporters like blazay and co may join us as we pour champagne.

Yippie ,Yay ! Yes let us celebrate the upcoming destruction of Nigeria.Whooooooooooo what a great day today is.Yippie grin
Re: Beaf Let's Celebrate While Blazay May Join by Nsiman(m): 9:18am On Jan 14, 2011
Really? Atiku was asked to present a speech and he started talking about chaos and those rubbish u are spewing. That is not God's plan for nigeria thru GEJ. Ok?
Re: Beaf Let's Celebrate While Blazay May Join by Jakumo(m): 9:21am On Jan 14, 2011
Gentlemen, please meet up with me at Mama Bomboy's Sapele Wata joint under Oshodi flyover in Lagos, behind the vulcanizer's shop.   I am already serving the third helping to all present here, and all our eyes are as shiny red as a fire-engine's light bar.  

All drinks are on me, so don't be late.  This august occasion will be chaired by none other than Beaf in person, who is helicoptering over to grace the occasion.

Way down Niger Delta close to New Warri
Out in the woods among the ever greens

There stood a log cabin made of earth and wood
Where lived that Main Man named Johnny B. Good

Well Johnny never played that silly show and tell
'Cause he be fixin' Nigeria just like a-ringing a bell

Go Johnny Go, Go Go  Gooooo Johnny Go
Johnny B. Good  Yeah !
Re: Beaf Let's Celebrate While Blazay May Join by jamace(m): 10:06am On Jan 14, 2011
Yes o. Cheers to all GEJ supporters. grin grin As democrats, we hereby invite our friends on the other side to join us. grin grin

UP GEJ for the great TRANSFORMATION!!! grin grin
Re: Beaf Let's Celebrate While Blazay May Join by Blazay(m): 10:35am On Jan 14, 2011
Wasn't that fun? grin

I could not resist logging on from work. . . .just to respond to you Nsiman.  wink

Damn right buddy. . . .right here popping my champaign of ALL seasons. cool
Not hurting at all. Quite relieved, I don't have to cheer any candidate on any more. cheesy
I can now sleep well at night.

Congratulations GEJ. . . . grin

Too bad all this does not change my quality of life. I am still a very willing white man's slave. . . .till I die. cool

It would have been a shame if GEJ had lost the PDP presidential bid. . . .with all that 'incumbency' factor going for him.

May the fattest pig win. . . and the biggest thief win. . . as always!!!

[size=16pt]Goooooooooooooooo Tikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkku[/size]. . . .win lose or draw. . . you still have my vote, still my man. cool

Not to worry. . . Daddy "Abu". . . .Jonathan still does not get my 'American' vote. . . .and will NEVER get it. wink

Now, let the real show begin. . . .!!! 

Wake me up when we have the next president of Nigeria. . .  cool

Goooooooooooooooooooooooo "Tikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkku"!!!

You are still the man. Laugh abeg. . . Nigeria is in for a good time. wink
Re: Beaf Let's Celebrate While Blazay May Join by playmode(m): 10:37am On Jan 14, 2011
Nsiman:

Really? Atiku was asked to present a speech and he started talking about chaos and those rubbish u are spewing. That is not God's plan for nigeria thru GEJ. Ok?

You must have mistaken me for one of Atiku supporters. You still don't get it do you? Maybe you haven't read any of my comments on NL before but i do not support any of these clowns who parade themselves as leaders but cannot engage a high school kid in political debate.

The only way for Nigeria to move forward is for a group of young and enlightened Nigerians to take over power by force , arrest all these clowns ,try them by a jury of their peers and have them executed by firing sqad for treason. You guys think buhari or Gowon were strict,if i were to be president Idi amin will look like child’s play when compared to me.

So PFuck you ,Pfuck GEJ ,PFuck Atiku and Pfuck every other member and supporter of the PDP. May you all rot in hell for the shame you have brought to this country. Don't worry Judgement day is near, you will all see what is going  to happen in Nigeria and all you greedy modapfuckers will wish you never supported evil.

We lack disciple in Nigeria, have very low self esteem ,low IQ and poor education standards ,that is why people like you and beaf can openly and shamelessly support a clearly corrupt party that is headed by an equally corrupt president.

Like I said on another thread, Nigeria in it’s current state is a dustbin full of trash.A couple of my South African friends visited Nigeria in December and all they brought back was bad tales of my country. From what they told me Nigeria is worse than when i left. How do you think that makes me feel. I was planning on returning home this year finally having sojourned abroad for the past 10 years but now I am having second thoughts. Maybe I should forget about Nigeria and invest my money elsewhere because all it gives me is heartache. Nigeria had not changed because Nigerians do not want to change their corrupt ways and move the country forward. Many Nigerians are trying to get out of the country because of the terrible state of affairs. How does that make you FEEL?

Jonathief is not the messiah. Come 2015 Nigeria will be worse off than now, mark my words. You know it ,I know and everyone knows it. What I can not fathom is why we all allow it to continue when we as citizens can defy the Government collectively like they do in other civilized countries and force corrupt leaders to step down.

P.S you know what South Africans call Nigeria? “ShitHole”

So keep celebrating a failed state and failed leaders, shows your level of intelligence. Maybe you have not heard but Child mortality rate in Nigeria is Africa’s highest. A country that generates more than $50 million dollars daily for crude oil does not have functioning hospitals to cater for the people
Re: Beaf Let's Celebrate While Blazay May Join by naso2(m): 10:37am On Jan 14, 2011
Thumbs up guys. Atiku's delegates were too busy voting for him on NL poll  and somehow forgot to show up at the Eagles square.

We have crossed the major hurdle. The general elections will be a walkover

[size=50pt]Operation Totality[/size]
Re: Beaf Let's Celebrate While Blazay May Join by Nsiman(m): 12:08pm On Jan 14, 2011
@ playmode, if smthing is not done correctly, step in and do it. If u do read the bible, there's a chapter and a verse that says 'he who knows what is right and refuses to do it, to him it is a sin'. I'm assuring u that gej will try to reposition our country, did u hear his speech yesterday? Development plans were made but not implemented and he is to implement them. I don't beleive party manifesto do have influence on the party leader from what he had as agenda. Don't forget that this is the first time in 50yrs that a s.southerner is occupying aso rock as a landlord, the mayhem on our country is caused by ur northern fellows
Re: Beaf Let's Celebrate While Blazay May Join by Vigilante: 12:15pm On Jan 14, 2011
Don't forget that this is the first time in 50yrs that a s.southerner is occupying aso rock as a landlord, the mayhem on our country is caused by your northern fellows

So? How does that put food on your table. Talk some sense my man!
Re: Beaf Let's Celebrate While Blazay May Join by Nsiman(m): 12:48pm On Jan 14, 2011
@ blazay, i love ur courage for accepting defeat and congratulating our principal, jonathan. But i hope u were not the hostile representer of Atiku when the votes were been soughted and counted? Cheers
Re: Beaf Let's Celebrate While Blazay May Join by philip0906(m): 12:52pm On Jan 14, 2011
shiooor. . .
Re: Beaf Let's Celebrate While Blazay May Join by apoti(m): 1:02pm On Jan 14, 2011
playmode:

The only way for Nigeria to move forward is for a group of young and enlightened Nigerians to take over power by force , arrest all these clowns ,try them by a jury of their peers and have them executed by firing sqad for treason. You guys think buhari or Gowon were strict,if i were to be president Idi amin will look like child’s play when compared to me.

So PFuck you ,Pfuck GEJ ,PFuck Atiku and Pfuck every other member and supporter of the PDP. May you all rot in hell for the shame you have brought to this country. Don't worry Judgement day is near, you will all see what is going  to happen in Nigeria and all you greedy modapfuckers will wish you never supported evil.

your statement would have made sense but since u can't come from where you are to take over by force why not shut d hell up!

playmode:

you know what Nigerians call South Africans

Bullshit!
Re: Beaf Let's Celebrate While Blazay May Join by SHEAU(m): 1:04pm On Jan 14, 2011
Atiku next move: During the pry election when it was clear that GEJ ll win d primary, ATIKU was seeing making call to BAT Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

The conversation goes thus:

ATIKU: hello Ahmed

BAT: hello, Alhaji, how's ur convention going

ATIKU: hnmm, well this militant boy has bought all d delegatess even pple from my state, gaskia!

BAT: I think u go to court.

ATIKU: Forget court, anyway im calling to demand from you a nomination

BAT: The presidential nomination of ACN is limited. The price is DOUBLE

ATIKU: pls,i ll pay times ten

LOL,
Re: Beaf Let's Celebrate While Blazay May Join by hercules07: 1:25pm On Jan 14, 2011
@Sheau

Nice one, what pray is the price that Jonathan has to pay for the PDP ticket? (Nigerian Treasury?)
Re: Beaf Let's Celebrate While Blazay May Join by Nsiman(m): 1:29pm On Jan 14, 2011
Yea he was making calls all through, sm1 asked me what the call is about and i replied that may be he is telling bombers, the boko 'am family and his fake campaign officers that no chance to drop bom bom because of tight security
Re: Beaf Let's Celebrate While Blazay May Join by blacksta(m): 1:38pm On Jan 14, 2011
The biggest enemies to progress in Nigeria are simply Nigerians.

11 years of Misrule - yet you celebrate mediocracy.    Anyway as Nigerians Poverty and Abnormalities are your middle names.  

The Average life span of individual in Nigeria is 45years  whilst other nations are in their prime at age 45.

The GEJ that you are celebrating  - A man who has  in your face surrounded himself with harden criminals.  

A system of kleptocracy and you call it democracy

Anyway suffering continues  - more deaths on benin ore road,  More accidential discharge tagged police killings,  More Boko haram, jos killings, and in perpetual darkness cause of PHCN  you shall remain

you want to celebrate, let celebrate  - abeg serve me my beer and please add eternal hardship to it.
Re: Beaf Let's Celebrate While Blazay May Join by Nsiman(m): 1:54pm On Jan 14, 2011
Gej through God will deliver nigeria and u'll be served hardship by God as u ve requested. Pls pass blacksta hardship, eehm add pains and trouble.
Re: Beaf Let's Celebrate While Blazay May Join by naso2(m): 2:02pm On Jan 14, 2011
" He has no political experience",
"He has never contested an election before not even at the ward level" ,
"He is toying with the North, they will bring him to his knees"
"Atiku has been a veteran from the pre june 12 days ,he will teach GEJ a political lesson"
"This will be a replica of the failed third term bid, once the core north is not comfortable with it, then it will fail"
"GEJ is not even sure of the votes of his SS region, Even his home state (Bayelsa) is in disarray , there are feelers that Atiku will blindside him even in his homefront"
" Atiku overtakes GEJ in delegate poll"
"Jonathan's team rattled by atiku's choice and organised campaigns"
"Atiku floors Jonathan"
"Governors only deceiving Jonathan"

These were all common lines used to discount the strength of GEJ, hence we waited in anticipation , positive of our man's chances but somehow surprised about the audaciousness of our opponents and detractors. Positive becuase of the conflicting tones from the opponents camp, positive because we could not reconcile the warnings of impending political disgrace that loomed for GEJ, while at the same time asking that he should not even enter the contest, becuase it was a call to anarchy.

Positive becuase the self acclaimed master of negotiation and "politricks" showed his waning belief in his old tools and resorted to boko-haramish threats warning the leadership of the country in very stern terms that violent change was seemingly inevitable. The bombs went off, churches got burnt and finally attempts were made to provoke the military-----Bombs went off in their very barracks. Our opponents too excited about happenings attempted using sober moments to score cheap political points. All these harrasements strengthened our belief.

Finally the day came and all is now history. what else can I say? Which state do I award for loyalty? IS IT AKWA IBOM THAT MADE IT 141-0 OR KATSINA WHOSE LOSS INFORMED THE CURRENT HAPPENINGS , BUT REFUSED TO BE FOOLED BY THE CIROMA LED 9 UNWISE MEN BY MAKING IT 147-11?

YES GEJ HAS CONTESTED THE PRIMARIES AND WON. YES IT IS NOT YET UHURU, BUT LIKE IT OR NOT, THE BATTLES WE HAVE BEHIND US ARE TOUGHER THAN THE ONES AHEAD.

WHAT NEXT DO OUR OPPONENTS HAVE TO SAY?
Re: Beaf Let's Celebrate While Blazay May Join by redsun(m): 2:15pm On Jan 14, 2011
Gej has emptied d nation coffer for bribe to win mere primaries.I bet he will borrow from d world bank for d main election
Re: Beaf Let's Celebrate While Blazay May Join by naso2(m): 2:17pm On Jan 14, 2011
^^^^^^^^^
Is that the new word in town? Dont worry i 'll update my piece and add that line. tongue tongue
Re: Beaf Let's Celebrate While Blazay May Join by redsun(m): 2:19pm On Jan 14, 2011
Atiku on d other hand has spent some of d looted but not a march to d thief in power(Gej) with current flow of loots
Re: Beaf Let's Celebrate While Blazay May Join by apoti(m): 2:20pm On Jan 14, 2011
redsun:

Gej has emptied d nation coffer for bribe to win mere primaries.I bet he will borrow from d world bank for d main election
Are u his PA or his finance manager?  grin
Re: Beaf Let's Celebrate While Blazay May Join by Kobojunkie: 2:38pm On Jan 14, 2011
Vigilante:

So?  How does that put food on your table.  Talk some sense my man!

You are probably the only one on this team not getting paid for this ooo. . . . look around, it seems these folks are actually getting paid for this. You might want to sign up to get some dollars rolling into your account as well  tongue
Re: Beaf Let's Celebrate While Blazay May Join by Jakumo(m): 2:47pm On Jan 14, 2011
Damn straight KJ. 

My reward and payment is the euphoria and profound relief of knowing our man Johnny B. Good is VICTORY BOUND.

Ain't no stoppin' Johnny Ha He's on the move !
Re: Beaf Let's Celebrate While Blazay May Join by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 14, 2011
Kobo.
You are always a spoil-sport, however at this defining moment, we will not allow you and your cohorts to dim this euphoria. tongue

Finally the day came and all is now history. what else can I say? Which state do I award for loyalty? IS IT AKWA IBOM THAT MADE IT 141-0 OR KATSINA WHOSE LOSS INFORMED THE CURRENT HAPPENINGS , BUT REFUSED TO BE FOOLED BY THE CIROMA LED 9 UNWISE MEN BY MAKING IT 147-11?

YES GEJ HAS CONTESTED THE PRIMARIES AND WON. YES IT IS NOT YET UHURU, BUT LIKE IT OR NOT, THE BATTLES WE HAVE BEHIND US ARE TOUGHER THAN THE ONES AHEAD.

WHAT NEXT DO OUR OPPONENTS HAVE TO SAY?

You get me so emotional with this.

your statement would have made sense but since u can't come from where you are to take over by force why not shut d hell up!

you know what Nigerians call South Africans

Bullshit

Good blesss you for your parents with those wonderful responses.
Re: Beaf Let's Celebrate While Blazay May Join by Nsiman(m): 6:00pm On Jan 14, 2011
I am waiting for my chairman, beaf naira landers ignorantly take for. We have been goodluckanalised by pdp, what else than to celebrate?
Re: Beaf Let's Celebrate While Blazay May Join by Nsiman(m): 6:01pm On Jan 14, 2011
I am waiting for my chairman, beaf naira landers ignorantly take for. We have been goodluckanalised by pdp, what else than to celebrate?
Re: Beaf Let's Celebrate While Blazay May Join by Nsiman(m): 8:41pm On Jan 14, 2011
My beaf must be dinning, winning and dancing by now
Re: Beaf Let's Celebrate While Blazay May Join by Kobojunkie: 8:44pm On Jan 14, 2011
ilugunboy:

Kobo.
You are always a spoil-sport, however at this defining moment, we will not allow you and your cohorts to dim this euphoria. tongue

You get me so emotional with this.
Good blesss you for your parents with those wonderful responses.

Dude, take your medicine abeg. I no get any cohorts, nor do I know what you are on there. I am anti-PDP and anti-Hero worship of any sort and I make no secret of that. Whether PDP wins tommorow or not will not help shave the hair off my back. I am good whichever way Nigerians allow this to go! grin
Re: Beaf Let's Celebrate While Blazay May Join by aljharem(m): 8:45pm On Jan 14, 2011
beaf must be related by blood to jonathan,,,,fact cool
Re: Beaf Let's Celebrate While Blazay May Join by Pk001(m): 8:50pm On Jan 14, 2011
Come lets wine and dine with Beaf.

Let the party begins,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Foreign Reserves Now $35 Billion? / Obinna Onuegbu (omo) Kidnapped In Imo State / Good Guys And Bad Girls: Kelvin Igbodo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.