Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,934 members, 7,799,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

GTB test in 2 weeks - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / GTB test in 2 weeks (3114 Views)

GTB Recruitment 2015 / Schlumberger Invites For Pre-screening Test In Lagos / Gtb Test In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GTB test in 2 weeks by segzy982: 11:52am On Jun 09, 2007
Guaranty Trust Bank  Test in 2 weeks?
Re: GTB test in 2 weeks by segzy982: 11:58am On Jun 09, 2007
i want to know from any body that have written their test b4 to plz tell me how the questions looks like,
Re: GTB test in 2 weeks by AMAONYII: 12:55pm On Jun 09, 2007

PLS CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHICH BRANCH IS CONDUCTING THE GTB TEST AND WHEN?
Re: GTB test in 2 weeks by uzzi: 11:13am On Jun 12, 2007
I sent my cv to GTB but has not rreceived any confirmation from them, does that mean there is a problem?
Re: GTB test in 2 weeks by FirstClass(m): 12:20pm On Jun 12, 2007
Their test is what you expect in any test. maths, verbal and speed! just revise any book on GRE or GMAT and you'd be fine
Re: GTB test in 2 weeks by Adanla(m): 1:12pm On Jun 12, 2007
Pls, Is GTB still accepting CV before the conduct of the test. Where or how can the CV be submitted if it is still on.
Re: GTB test in 2 weeks by radeniran(m): 2:58pm On Jun 14, 2007
I will like to know if Gtb still collect CV or one will apply online?
Re: GTB test in 2 weeks by davejanna: 12:16am On Jun 17, 2007
hi,
Do you mean that the test will hold on the 23rd of June? what states would these tests be holding in? thanks.
Re: GTB test in 2 weeks by avc: 12:24am On Jun 17, 2007
hippy thanks for the info, well whats the GTbank all about, the qualification needed n the location pls
Re: GTB test in 2 weeks by kiama(f): 3:19pm On Jun 18, 2007
cheesy[color=#770077][/color] cool house should explain this gtb stuff well ie how to apply and whom to address it to.
Re: GTB test in 2 weeks by samoraben: 3:49pm On Jun 18, 2007
well pals,
is the test for new intake (freshers) or experience? and where is it taking place and the branch
Re: GTB test in 2 weeks by samoraben: 3:51pm On Jun 18, 2007
kiama , it looks like the test is taking place close to you
Re: GTB test in 2 weeks by kiama(f): 1:41pm On Jun 19, 2007
angry cool cool Samoraben, what do you mean by that, do you know where i'm staying, or do you want to insult. Plez if you cares you answer me.
Re: GTB test in 2 weeks by tijannydot(m): 8:44pm On Jun 20, 2007
Pls where is d test centre so dat some of us can try, perhaps we could b fortunate. Gate crashers get jobs atimes u know.
Re: GTB test in 2 weeks by Pappij: 5:16pm On Jun 21, 2007
@segzy, pls give more details some of us have applied at
GTB too, so you can tell us venue of test plus venue would love to know, abeg
Re: GTB test in 2 weeks by enpopa(m): 11:53am On Jun 23, 2007
is it still going to hold?
Re: GTB test in 2 weeks by Quenz: 12:53pm On Jun 24, 2007
Why are people withholding information? shocked
Well for those of u that werent invited, there would be no need to gatecrash embarassed because ur to come with the email proof.
A text message was sent to me to check my email. i did check and it was information stating that i was invited for a test cheesy but MUST come along to the center with the email. The addy is
4 Louis solomon close,
off ahmadu bello way
v.i.
GOOD LUCK. kiss
Re: GTB test in 2 weeks by BlackRace1(m): 8:53pm On Jun 25, 2007
Hi y'all,

Pls gate crashers be there.

I work in GTB and most of my colleagues in the training school were gate crashers.

GAtecrashers u will eventually write the test but that will be after everyone that was invited has written the test.
Re: GTB test in 2 weeks by kayodu: 9:04pm On Jun 25, 2007
Pls when exactly is the test date again?, i hope they've not done it. Tell us.
Re: GTB test in 2 weeks by kayodu: 9:06pm On Jun 25, 2007
Pls when exactly is the test date again?, i hope they've not done it. Tell us.
Re: GTB test in 2 weeks by Joey82(m): 10:54am On Jun 26, 2007
@Quenz
U did some of us a lot good by telling us the venue. Pls can u do better by telling us the date and time. plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.
Re: GTB test in 2 weeks by Olusleeky(m): 5:40pm On Jun 26, 2007
pls any body in the house with info on the date and time. pls be generous with this info. God bless yaaa alll.
Re: GTB test in 2 weeks by Quenz: 11:28am On Jun 27, 2007
Am sorry i 4got to put the date and time shocked shocked but even if i did give the date, gate crashing would have been very useless. its a recruitment firm that is recruiting for GTB. The firm is KINBERLY RYAN just by sliverbird cinema, ie.4b louis solomon off amadu bello rd, v.i. They invite in batches/days so as not to cause congestion. i wrote mine on the 26th, tuesday by 11am and only 12 were invited in my batch even then we were not allowed to write the test without the email proof sent to us. the batch  be4 mine i heard was also 12. so be patient and wait. i dont think its GTB these time that conducts the test but kimberly ryan. so beware of black race's advise  angry and dont gate crash. Save your transport for a rainy day and avoid embrassment, besides how does one gate crash when there are no more than 15 people invited.
 So folks just wait and it will be ur turn next. CHEERS. wink
Re: GTB test in 2 weeks by BlackRace1(m): 7:28pm On Jun 27, 2007
@Quenz

well I guess ur right cos when I wrote the test we were over three hundred, only thirty of us were called.

All the best landers and the very best.I'll be praying for y'all
Queenz when u get in, give me a shout, one love

(1) (Reply)

Osun Teaching Hospital, Osogbo Is Hiring / Mobil Calling For 2nd Stage Interviews / National Identity Management Commission(nimc) Recruiting Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.