Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,804 members, 7,806,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Ladies Please. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Please. (814 Views)

Ladies Please Don't Do This On Sunday..(pix) / Photo Of The Day!!! Ladies Please Note... / Ladies Please Be Honest: ...who Would You Rather Kiss? (((Pictures))) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Please. by barazana: 12:00pm On Jan 14, 2011
MY LADIES,PLEASE HELP ME ON THIS ISSUE,IS SOMETHING I HAVE NEVER HEARD BEFORE.DAT UR BOYFRIEND WILL INSIST U LIST OUT ALL THE GIFTS YOU HAVE EVER GIVEN HIM SINCE YOU STARTED DATING IN COMPARISON TO WAT HE HAS GIVEN YOU,MEANWHILE HE HAS BEEN CLAIMIN A BELIEVER OF NOT QUANTIFYIN LOVE WITH MATERIAL THINGS.I DONT KNO IF MY ANGER AT THIS IS WARRANTED?!BUT IS DIS RITE?
Re: Ladies Please. by Dyt(f): 12:15pm On Jan 14, 2011
He s such a pu.ssy
Re: Ladies Please. by ZIMDRILL(m): 12:20pm On Jan 14, 2011
barazana:

MY LADIES,PLEASE HELP ME ON THIS ISSUE,IS SOMETHING I HAVE NEVER HEARD BEFORE.DAT your BOYFRIEND WILL INSIST U LIST OUT ALL THE GIFTS YOU HAVE EVER GIVEN HIM SINCE YOU STARTED DATING IN COMPARISON TO WAT HE HAS GIVEN YOU,MEANWHILE HE HAS BEEN CLAIMIN A BELIEVER OF NOT QUANTIFYIN LOVE WITH MATERIAL THINGS.I DONT KNO IF MY ANGER AT THIS IS WARRANTED?!BUT IS DIS RITE?

feeling guilty that the out come would be against you grin grin grin grin grin

as much as it sound silly the odds on most women to win this one is nil
Re: Ladies Please. by afrobaby(f): 12:30pm On Jan 14, 2011
probably he was joking, really, I cant remember everything av bought for my guy or even iven me, neither can he, I cant even remember everything he has bought for me or given me in cash, so I guess he was only joking.
Anyway, if my man ask me such things, (which I trust my man that he can never), I will simply assume he is joking and doesn't mean any harm, and will bring out a pen and paper and start writing how much he means to me
Re: Ladies Please. by amefi(m): 12:38pm On Jan 14, 2011
afrobaby:

probably he was joking, really, I cant remember everything av bought for my guy or even iven me, neither can he, I cant even remember everything he has bought for me or given me in cash, so I guess he was only joking.
Anyway, if my man ask me such things, (which I trust my man that he can never), I will simply assume he is joking and doesn't mean any harm, and will bring out a pen and paper and start writing how much he means to me

U R A DARLIN. U R 1 IN A MILLION. I SEE UR MARITAL LIFE BLOSSOMING VERY VERY SOON. GUD LUCK GUUL.
Re: Ladies Please. by Atreides(f): 12:41pm On Jan 14, 2011
Maybe he was joking. Maybe he was trying to tell you that he feels your relationship is one-sided. Maybe he's the one who's always doing all the giving and he's not happy with that.
Re: Ladies Please. by amefi(m): 12:43pm On Jan 14, 2011
Dyt:

He s such a[b] pu.ssy[/b]

I DONT FINK U MEANT DAT. DID U?
Re: Ladies Please. by Nakele(f): 12:49pm On Jan 14, 2011
afrobaby:

I THINK THIS IS MORE THAN A JOKE MY DEAREST SISITER, AS ONE OF THE NLANDERS SAID "OPEN your EYES AND SEE WITH THEM",,,,,,,, BUT I ALSO HOPE IT IS A JOKE,,,,,,
Re: Ladies Please. by Nakele(f): 12:52pm On Jan 14, 2011
barazana:

MY LADIES,PLEASE HELP ME ON THIS ISSUE,IS SOMETHING I HAVE NEVER HEARD BEFORE.DAT your BOYFRIEND WILL INSIST U LIST OUT ALL THE GIFTS YOU HAVE EVER GIVEN HIM SINCE YOU STARTED DATING IN COMPARISON TO WAT HE HAS GIVEN YOU,MEANWHILE HE HAS BEEN CLAIMIN A BELIEVER OF NOT QUANTIFYIN LOVE WITH MATERIAL THINGS.I DONT KNO IF MY ANGER AT THIS IS WARRANTED?!BUT IS DIS RITE?

OK, SO WHAT WILL HE DO WHEN HE GET / WITH THE DIFFERENCE?
Re: Ladies Please. by Nakele(f): 12:58pm On Jan 14, 2011
Atreides:

Maybe he was joking. Maybe he was trying to tell you that he feels your relationship is one-sided. Maybe he's the one who's always doing all the giving and he's not happy with that.

THEN HE COULD HAVE JUST SAID IT STRAIGHT  UP,,,,, RATHER THAN REQUESTING FOR SILLY LISTS,,,,,,,,
Re: Ladies Please. by Dyt(f): 1:07pm On Jan 14, 2011
amefi:

I DONT FINK U MEANT DAT. DID U?

ofcourse i do baby
ow v u bn?
Re: Ladies Please. by viruz007(m): 1:14pm On Jan 14, 2011
me 2 hopes it a joke o. Bt dat guy dey fall handz. Askin abt gift. Rule #252 of dating. Guys do more giving, ladies do more receiving. Sha poster dn't get angry jst yet. Tk d advice of d nler who said she wld ryt down hw much her guy means 2 her. Best of luck.
Re: Ladies Please. by MrsChima(f): 1:29pm On Jan 14, 2011
Hmm.
Re: Ladies Please. by Orton10(m): 2:04pm On Jan 14, 2011
^
hmm .  .  .hmm
barazana:

MY LADIES,PLEASE HELP ME ON THIS ISSUE,IS SOMETHING I HAVE NEVER HEARD BEFORE.DAT your BOYFRIEND WILL INSIST U  LIST OUT ALL THE GIFTS YOU HAVE EVER GIVEN HIM SINCE YOU STARTED DATING IN COMPARISON TO WAT HE HAS GIVEN YOU,MEANWHILE HE HAS BEEN CLAIMIN A BELIEVER OF NOT QUANTIFYIN LOVE WITH MATERIAL THINGS.I DONT KNO IF MY ANGER AT THIS IS WARRANTED?!BUT IS DIS RITE?

Wetin the shameless man wan use am do?
Na now i know say some men are just jobless!!! . .mtcheew!
Re: Ladies Please. by barazana: 3:40pm On Jan 14, 2011
thanks to all for ur comments,i kno him enough to kno wen he is jokin.this wasnt a joke,am not one to put up stuff out to the public,but dis is jst so shockin and beyond me dat i had to hear if its d norm and am my anger is not justified.i like d point dat he is tryin to say the r/ship is one-sided,bt den,even if dats d intended point,should gifts b d 1st example?kinda tells u how his mind works.i've bin shakin my head at the thot of it throughout today cos i cant get how a grown man can say dat.
Re: Ladies Please. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 14, 2011
<<<<LOST. Who has time on their hands to ask about gifts and who gave them and when? tsk.
Re: Ladies Please. by iice(f): 4:14pm On Jan 14, 2011
What led to him asking for a list?
Re: Ladies Please. by viruz007(m): 4:21pm On Jan 14, 2011
beatz me wat d guy is drivin at. Me as a guy i dn't hav dat kinda tym. Dat guy nidz 2 b soaked in ice chilled water, His brain is ova heatin. No offense 2 d op meant tho. cool
Re: Ladies Please. by toohot4you(f): 5:50pm On Jan 14, 2011
It is just like when a guy told me it is what i give in a relationship i receive. Can that be true?

@ topic- I dont think he loves you. How can he be asking that. That means he is counting every kobo he is spending on you, and you in return is not offering anything.
Re: Ladies Please. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 14, 2011
@op
what made him say such thing? did you by any chance claim that he wasnt giving you any?! or that you gave him more gifts than he did?
Re: Ladies Please. by livedit(f): 12:12am On Jan 15, 2011
undecided Were you two having an argument about something? Is one or the other feeling "unloved" , insecure, selfish, taken for granted or unappreciated? Other than that, if he just spit this out of "left field" then sounds to me that he has some serious issues with you and/or himself. When you give gifts to someone you care about, why do you have to keep tabs? Shouldn't he be the one who know what he has done/given you? If this is the case of see what I done/gave, then it's not done out of the goodness of your heart. It's done out of vain. Just for "show". This don't sound good at all. Unless he is having money issues, or something more has happened than you are letting on. You definitely need to have a talk with him to find out what's going on with him. I've given gifts to people I care about my whole life and don't remember half of the stuff when people come back to me and be like "livedit" I really loved that such a such you gave me or did for me. I don't even think about it. God loves a cheerful giver. If you not "feeling it" or giving it from your heart (by not expecting nothing in return) then by all means, don't give it or do it. Because how can God bless something like that when you not doing it out of the goodness and kindness of your heart. You might as well stay real and true to yourself and don't give it or do it. Keep it 100!
Re: Ladies Please. by Orton10(m): 9:42pm On Jan 15, 2011
Nakele:

THEN HE COULD HAVE JUST SAID IT STRAIGHT  UP,,,,, RATHER THAN REQUESTING FOR SILLY LISTS,,,,,,,,

Nakele, i need an explanation on a comment you made about me here;
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-581991.32.html

(1) (Reply)

Woman Bathe Husband Wit Hot Water While Asleep. / When Do Your Heart Cry? / If You Had A Chance To Correct A Costly Mistake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.