Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,931 members, 7,806,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Free Shopping Cart, Which Is The Best - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free Shopping Cart, Which Is The Best (2726 Views)

Liberty Reserve Payment Module For Interspire Shopping Cart. / Integrating Interswitch's Webpay With Joomla's Virtuemart(shopping Cart) / Which Open Source Shopping Cart Would You Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Shopping Cart, Which Is The Best by afrobaby(f): 1:11pm On Jan 14, 2011
I know dia are a couple of free shopping cart, but I will like to know, professionals in the house, which is the best, I have a shopping cart project am planning to execute.
ur response is urgently solicited
Re: Free Shopping Cart, Which Is The Best by Afam4eva(m): 2:21pm On Jan 14, 2011
Zen cart.
Re: Free Shopping Cart, Which Is The Best by utimatedes(m): 7:46pm On Jan 14, 2011
Zen Cart ofcourse

If you are good in PHP, u can modify to suit ur need especially the ofline payment aspect and receipt
Re: Free Shopping Cart, Which Is The Best by lagoshost(m): 10:02pm On Jan 14, 2011
utimatedes:

Zen Cart ofcourse

If you are good in PHP, u can modify to suit your need especially the ofline payment aspect and receipt

That is right.
Re: Free Shopping Cart, Which Is The Best by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 16, 2011
I love joomla virtualmart, it is very easy to integrate especially with interswitch! I do agree that Zencart is quite good sha - from what i hear - i have not used it.
Then there are these javascript shopping carts - which are useful if you just want to do a sharp sharp uncomplicated job sha.
Re: Free Shopping Cart, Which Is The Best by jakab: 10:37am On Feb 21, 2011
Zeuscart is the best free GPL shopping cart software.
http://www.zeuscart.com
Re: Free Shopping Cart, Which Is The Best by bros1234(m): 4:44pm On Feb 21, 2011
Magento is the best if you have time to work on it. But i use opencart for clients projects due to its simplicity

www.tvchost.com
Re: Free Shopping Cart, Which Is The Best by marcuz88: 1:30pm On Mar 20, 2011
There are lots of good shopping cart so you have a lot of options. If you have technical knowledge, you can have the robust magento, pretty amazing but complex. If you have average knowledge try Zen cart, easy to modify and less complex. Check a shopping cart software site for more information about this shopping carts and others.
Re: Free Shopping Cart, Which Is The Best by seyibrown(f): 12:14am On Mar 25, 2011
Magenta is very cool if you've got time cool!
Re: Free Shopping Cart, Which Is The Best by sonety2k(m): 4:14pm On Apr 18, 2011
cool
Re: Free Shopping Cart, Which Is The Best by basking4me: 4:17pm On May 03, 2011
I use OS-commerce for my clients, it work too fine and easy to use too.
Re: Free Shopping Cart, Which Is The Best by kathybro: 1:43pm On Jul 29, 2013
there are many free shopping cart sites but the free ones you won't exactly get what you are actually looking to make your cart... so in that case you can try with XnYnZ.com Quick Shopping Cart where you will be able to build a professional e-commerce site with their help... they are reliable and affordable in the cost also...
Re: Free Shopping Cart, Which Is The Best by esosa4real(m): 10:58am On Jul 30, 2013
Opencart is the easiest
Re: Free Shopping Cart, Which Is The Best by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 30, 2013
Try Drupal Commerce.I used it in my last project and the possibilities are boundless.

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Company Website,church And Any Organisation Website For Only 25k Promo / Google Adsense Ads In Blogger Blogs Now Showing On Opera Mini / How Do Get A Short Code Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.