Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Do You Have Anything U Want To Sell Or Buy In P.h Or Bayelsa, Esp. Prop N Autos? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Do You Have Anything U Want To Sell Or Buy In P.h Or Bayelsa, Esp. Prop N Autos? (992 Views)

Klin Big Daddy 4 Sale In P/h Sold Sold Sold / Toks Toyota Crown Royale 2001; For Sale In P/harcourt / Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have Anything U Want To Sell Or Buy In P.h Or Bayelsa, Esp. Prop N Autos? by sdavirus: 2:42pm On Jan 14, 2011
Hello everyone,
If you have anything you are interested in offloading or buying, most especially properties and automobiles-in Port Harcourt and Bayelsa only, why don't you give me a call and see what we can do to have it off the market or brought into your possession?

I am not promising magic, but i promise to give it my best shot.

No initial charges. Why not mail or call me today?

Tel: 0909 016 0444

Email: solibayng@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you. God bless
Re: Do You Have Anything U Want To Sell Or Buy In P.h Or Bayelsa, Esp. Prop N Autos? by sdavirus: 2:43pm On Jan 17, 2011
Still looking forward to your calls n mails!
Re: Do You Have Anything U Want To Sell Or Buy In P.h Or Bayelsa, Esp. Prop N Autos? by sdavirus: 5:36pm On Jan 20, 2011
Keep your requests coming!
Re: Do You Have Anything U Want To Sell Or Buy In P.h Or Bayelsa, Esp. Prop N Autos? by sdavirus: 9:37pm On Jan 26, 2011
Have a blessed day guys!
Re: Do You Have Anything U Want To Sell Or Buy In P.h Or Bayelsa, Esp. Prop N Autos? by sdavirus: 3:05pm On Feb 03, 2011
Keep the requests coming guys, Have a blessed day!
Re: Do You Have Anything U Want To Sell Or Buy In P.h Or Bayelsa, Esp. Prop N Autos? by sdavirus: 11:27am On Feb 12, 2011
Lovely weekend everyone!
Re: Do You Have Anything U Want To Sell Or Buy In P.h Or Bayelsa, Esp. Prop N Autos? by omachi1026(m): 3:35pm On Feb 13, 2011
i am interested in auto cars, to be precise Auto drive Passat wagon 1999~2001 model with factory fitted A/C , alloyed wheels. And or Goft 3 wagon with the same features or and Toyota Corrolla wagon same year model and features like the formal.

Send details to oobidike@gmail.com, 07035179610.
Re: Do You Have Anything U Want To Sell Or Buy In P.h Or Bayelsa, Esp. Prop N Autos? by sdavirus: 1:47pm On Feb 17, 2011
Yea, we have talked. Waiting for your call.

Lovely day guys
Re: Do You Have Anything U Want To Sell Or Buy In P.h Or Bayelsa, Esp. Prop N Autos? by sdavirus: 12:44pm On Feb 21, 2011
Re: Do You Have Anything U Want To Sell Or Buy In P.h Or Bayelsa, Esp. Prop N Autos? by sdavirus: 5:47pm On Mar 05, 2011
Keep the requests coming, Lovely weekend everyone!
Re: Do You Have Anything U Want To Sell Or Buy In P.h Or Bayelsa, Esp. Prop N Autos? by sdavirus: 8:15pm On Mar 22, 2011
2plots of land for urgent sale at greater port harcourt(Igbo-etche), Asking price: N750, 000/P( Negotiable)
Re: Do You Have Anything U Want To Sell Or Buy In P.h Or Bayelsa, Esp. Prop N Autos? by sdavirus: 5:11pm On Mar 30, 2011
Blessed week people!!!!!

2 plots still available.
Re: Do You Have Anything U Want To Sell Or Buy In P.h Or Bayelsa, Esp. Prop N Autos? by sdavirus: 12:55pm On Apr 25, 2011
Happy Easter, guys!
Re: Do You Have Anything U Want To Sell Or Buy In P.h Or Bayelsa, Esp. Prop N Autos? by sellorbuy: 3:22pm On May 15, 2011
A Marketplace to buy or sell anything cool

http://www.sellorbuy.in/

A Marketplace to buy or sell anything, we bring buyer and seller together,buy and sell anything .

online marketplace,sell,buy and sell online,sell new goods,buy new goods,sell used goods,sell or buy almost everything,goods for sale,shopping

see u there

sellorbuy.in team
Re: Do You Have Anything U Want To Sell Or Buy In P.h Or Bayelsa, Esp. Prop N Autos? by Fogman(m): 5:56pm On May 15, 2011
Hi, please inbox me your mode of operation. I supply innovative car accessories such an car bluetooth rear view mirror, car Dvd headrest player, etc fogmanmails@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Have Anything U Want To Sell Or Buy In P.h Or Bayelsa, Esp. Prop N Autos? by sdavirus: 7:32pm On May 23, 2011
Fogman:

Hi, please inbox me your mode of operation. I supply innovative car accessories such an car bluetooth rear view mirror, car Dvd headrest player, etc fogmanmails@yahoo.com

Well, that is kinda out of my range, but would send you a mail and see if we can collaborate on any of your products, God bless.
Re: Do You Have Anything U Want To Sell Or Buy In P.h Or Bayelsa, Esp. Prop N Autos? by sdavirus: 7:37am On Nov 26, 2013
I'm back in this... If you have anything for sale in PH, Yenagoa, Abuja, and to some extent, Lagos (would let you know, depending on what you do have for sale), please contact me.

Email: solibayng@gmail.com
Mobile: 08185002444

PLEASE DON'T POST IT ON THIS THREAD, EMAIL THE DETAILS TO ME.

Regards.
Re: Do You Have Anything U Want To Sell Or Buy In P.h Or Bayelsa, Esp. Prop N Autos? by sdavirus: 3:19pm On Jun 13, 2015
Number remains 08185002444

(1) (Reply)

Pls, What Are The Prices Of Tokumbo Golf Now. / Toyota Yaris For Sale 1.9 Million / Super Mint Tokumbo 2004 Toyota Matrix For N1.850m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.