Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (4064 Views)

Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating / 27 Things You Need To Know About Courtship / For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by yakoyo1: 5:57am On Jan 15, 2011
Re: . by aminalib(f): 6:04am On Jan 15, 2011
well there are alot of things u can do, sex is important, but being with someone that loves you and you love them is even more important, there are positions you can try, u can also buy a toy or an attachment that he can use if needed, he knows he is small so i am sure he is willing to do what he can to please u, dang i hope he eats the best kitty because he will need that, grin
Re: . by apoti(m): 6:15am On Jan 15, 2011
aminalib:

well there are alot of things u can do, sex is important, but being with someone that loves you and you love them is even more important, there are positions you can try, u can also buy a toy or an attachment that he can use if needed, he knows he is small so i am sure he is willing to do what he can to please u, dang i hope he eats the best kitty because he will need that, grin

very good suggestion, let him do more from the mouth, I hope his tongue is not small too grin
Re: . by koolkalm(m): 6:39am On Jan 15, 2011
The Size of DD.CK does not matter as long as true love exist btw you two. I will advise you try pre-intimacy more and try different positions to compliment each other in bed, and yes he must also be good at eating kitty(ALL OF IT).
Re: . by aminalib(f): 6:45am On Jan 15, 2011
size of diick does not matter, however who wants a little boy in the bedroom
Re: . by born2boink(m): 6:49am On Jan 15, 2011
Maybe the dick does not penetrate through the deepness of her pussy, dick is important part of the relationship because size of dick never get off from women Memory
Re: . by yakoyo1: 6:50am On Jan 15, 2011
Thank you so much guys, so kitty eating is d way forward  grin

aminalib:

size of diick does not matter, however who wants a little boy in the bedroom
very funny  grin
Re: . by yakoyo1: 6:52am On Jan 15, 2011
born2fuck:

Maybe the manliness does not penetrate through the deepness of her kitty, manliness is important part of the relationship because size of manliness never get off from women Memory

you are right, i have memories of real big ones
Re: . by apoti(m): 7:20am On Jan 15, 2011
yakoyo1:

you are right, i have memories of real big ones

bad girl grin
Re: . by xynerise: 7:26am On Jan 15, 2011
Your must be talking about the Ikedieze. grin.
Re: . by yakoyo1: 7:31am On Jan 15, 2011
xynerise:

Your must be talking about the Ikedieze. grin.
who is Ikedieze?
Re: . by xynerise: 7:40am On Jan 15, 2011
Ikedieze is defined as one of the little actor's surname we have in Nollywood.
Re: . by justwise(m): 8:45am On Jan 15, 2011
yakoyo1:

Pls I need your advice
I started dating this guy last year april, and he has been the sweetest guy I ever dated in my life. we love each other so much and we are thinking of getting married. But all the while he has been avoiding sex, he has stylishly turned down all my moves. I couldn't take it any longer, I went to stay with him last xmas and did all i could till he finally agreed to have intimacy with me.
I was shocked when I saw his dd.ck, just like a 10 year old boy. he saw my reaction and he felt bad, we made love eventually, but i didn't enjoy it, I guess his confidence was affected + his dd.ck was too small even wen fully erect. I tried to tell him he was good just to boost his confidence, but i think he knows the truth.
I'm really confused, cos I love him very much and i want to marry him, but i love good sex too. Pls I need your advice

You have demoralised him already, you should have known better, he can't grow a bigger one 2moro, he was created like that by God, his confident will be at the lowest level and who knows how he will get over it. Since you have the memory of a big one and probably used to a big one, could it be that ur kitty has lost its grip?
Re: . by yakoyo1: 8:56am On Jan 15, 2011
justwise:

You have demoralised him already, you should have known better, he can't grow a bigger one 2moro, he was created like that by God, his confident will be at the lowest level and who knows how he will get over it. Since you have the memory of a big one and probably used to a big one, could it be that your kitty has lost its grip?
@Justwise, my reaction was just spontaneous because i never expected it. He noticed because he was expecting me to react. I felt bad as well, because we love each other and I can't imagine leaving him
Re: . by Jenifa1: 8:58am On Jan 15, 2011
justwise:

You have demoralised him already, you should have known better, he can't grow a bigger one 2moro, he was created like that by God, his confident will be at the lowest level and who knows how he will get over it. Since you have the memory of a big one and probably used to a big one, could it be that your kitty has lost its grip?

come on, be nice. the OP would have left him a long time ago if that was d case.
besides you probably will be here with ur own thread if you found yourself in love with a boobless/butt less babe.  tongue
Re: . by justwise(m): 9:03am On Jan 15, 2011
yakoyo1:

@Justwise, my reaction was just spontaneous because i never expected it. He noticed because he was expecting me to react. I felt bad as well, because we love each other and I can't imagine leaving him

Well. . its going to be a tough one, like some pple said here already, there are far too many ways of having a gr8 intimacy without bothering about size.

Even if he has that of a horse with low confident, he can't satisfy u, i hope it works out for both of u since you love each other.
Re: . by justwise(m): 9:07am On Jan 15, 2011
Jenifa_:

come on, be nice. the OP would have left him a long time ago if that was d case.
besides you probably will be here with your own thread if you found yourself in love with a boobless/butt less babe. tongue

I wouldn't, i have dated one b4 and the rela/ship did not end cos of the size of her kitty. If he is lazy, overweight, rude and all that then she can fight to change him but when it come to the size of 'mojo' what will he do? Buy one?
Re: . by Africanqueen2(f): 9:09am On Jan 15, 2011
could it be that your kitty has lost its grip?
That's too harsh na.  grin I'v seen dick that looks like my pinki finger. . . Even if you're tight imagine someone fingering you with his smallest finger will you feel a thing?

@topic. . . Girl you kitty hasn't lost its grip am sure just let him eat pussy its really sweet sometimes if he knows how to do it its sweeter than d real thing. . .  wink
size doesn't matter so long as love rules. Just don't depend on love sha, build a big foundation of friendship so that when love dull (trust me it does) you'll have something (friendship) to fall back on till you shine d love again. . .
Enjoy wink
Re: . by chika98: 9:19am On Jan 15, 2011
LOL amazing how the men are sympathetic towards this Guy and someone is quick to imply that you maybe loose? No amount of tightness will help a 10 year old sized man. If you like be with virgin Mary herself.

Seeing as you're so in love then I will say stick to oral and toys. But doing That for the rest of your life though? Plus you haven't even had children yet. Damn! Worst nightmare there.
Re: . by queensmith: 9:30am On Jan 15, 2011
justwise:

Is that what you guys tell yourselves to make yourselves feel better??

@ poster- we all love a huuge cock! If anything because its genuinly attractive! lol

but most *insert nationality here* men with big cocks still cant beat it! so it totally defeats the purpose!
Theres soo many other things the both of you can get into so you can both enjoy sex. He can wear a ring, I daresay i saw one of those penis elongating thingies that he can strap onto the head of his cock, and you guys can still fool around orally- which is much more enjoyable.
So you should research different things you can do to both enjoy sex more, Im sure plenty of women are married to small cocks and still manage to have fun!
gd luck!
Re: . by justwise(m): 9:32am On Jan 15, 2011
chika98:

LOL amazing how the men are sympathetic towards this Guy and someone is quick to imply that you maybe loose? No amount of tightness will help a 10 year old sized man. If you like be with virgin Mary herself.

Seeing as you're so in love then I will say stick to oral and toys. But doing That for the rest of your life though? Plus you haven't even had children yet. Damn! Worst nightmare there.

I'm not feeling sorry for the guy cos there is nothing he can do to grow a bigger one, what seems too small to a particular lady may be normal to another, its pointless trying to get him worked out for something he got no control over just as its pointless dumping a gf cos she got a lager kitty, love the person and find other ways to get sweaty.

You are a virgin? ok tongue
Re: . by MrsChima(f): 9:33am On Jan 15, 2011
Well, I am a virgin and I look like I am five years old. Some of us are blessed with the youth gene.
Re: . by justwise(m): 9:36am On Jan 15, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Well, I am a virgin and I look like I am five years old. Some of us are blessed with the youth gene.

You are a virgin and Mrs.Chima?
Re: . by queensmith: 9:37am On Jan 15, 2011
chika98:

LOL amazing how the men are sympathetic towards this Guy and someone is quick to imply that you maybe loose?  No amount of tightness will help a 10 year old sized man. If you like be with virgin Mary herself.

Seriously! they are soo quick to blame things on the woman! every single little problem is 'the womans fault'!!! every time! Let a guy come and air his complaint about how his woman looks, love her regardless never applies.

but when its a dudes issue I start hearing 'he has been made that way by God'

*rolls eyes* these *insert nationality here* men are sooo full of it!
Re: . by justwise(m): 9:40am On Jan 15, 2011
queensmith:

Is that what you guys tell yourselves to make yourselves feel better??
@ poster- we all love a huuge cock! If anything because its genuinly attractive! lol
but most *insert nationality here* men with big cocks still cant beat it! so it totally defeats the purpose!
Theres soo many other things the both of you can get into so you can both enjoy sex. He can wear a ring, I daresay i saw one of those manliness elongating thingies that he can strap onto the head of his cock, and you guys can still fool around orally- which is much more enjoyable.
So you should research different things you can do to both enjoy sex more, Im sure plenty of women are married to small cocks and still manage to have fun!gd luck!

If a man started this thread and complain about how inelastic his wife/gf kitty is, the ladies here will jump to eat him raw, but apparently having a bigger 'mojo' is now a requirement for a successful rela/ship.
Re: . by MrsChima(f): 9:41am On Jan 15, 2011
Yes! I am a virgin and proud! You know not everybody screwing.
Re: . by Odunnu: 9:45am On Jan 15, 2011
Thats why i'l advice that one should atleast see and taste test whatever one wants to acquire, esp if its a long term acquisition. What would OP had done if she found ths out on wedding nite?
Re: . by justwise(m): 9:49am On Jan 15, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Yes! I am a virgin and proud! You know not everybody screwing.

. . .and ur married?
Re: . by yakoyo1: 9:50am On Jan 15, 2011
justwise:

. . .and your married?

anything can happen mary was married and she was a virgin grin
Re: . by MrsChima(f): 9:52am On Jan 15, 2011
Justwise,

Why do you think everyone is screwing? If UNMARRIED people can fornicate how come MARRIED people can't be virgins?
Re: . by justwise(m): 9:53am On Jan 15, 2011
yakoyo1:

anything can happen mary was married and she was a virgin grin

Indeed, thats Mary, we are talking about a Nigerian woman in 21 century.
Re: . by justwise(m): 9:53am On Jan 15, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Justwise,

Why do you think everyone is screwing? If UNMARRIED people can fornicate how come MARRIED people can't be virgins?

You can preach that to a month old baby not me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Don't Understand My Wife Any More Please I Need Your Advise. / Official Logo Of The Friendzone. Lol / Funny Thing My Guy Did To His Ex Girlfriend And Her New Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.