Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,426 members, 7,800,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Forum Moderators Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Forum Moderators Needed (1892 Views)

Forum Moderators Needed. Be A Part Of This Forum Site. It Will Be Beneficial. / Blog/forum Moderators Needed / 2 Passionate Co-moderators Needed. Interested?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Forum Moderators Needed by showvic(m): 1:36pm On Jan 15, 2011
Are you interested in moderating forums, if yes then visit www.onlineprofitcentre.com/moderators.html.

Please it is urgent so if you are interested, do it now. 10 people are needed, noprevious experience required.
Re: Forum Moderators Needed by luzoma: 4:06pm On Jan 15, 2011
thief
Re: Forum Moderators Needed by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 15, 2011
Luzoma, happy new year - this time, i completely agree with you - this guy na thief!
Re: Forum Moderators Needed by showvic(m): 5:26am On Jan 16, 2011
It is rather unfortunate that in this part of the world we just talk anyhow we wish sometimes out of ignorance. I have managed over 3 different foreign forum boards in the past 2 years. Each of them required that you write a formal application complete with valid identification documents plus a processing fee of about $25. As i said before the basic problem is ignorance about how things are done. All these procedures is to ensure that only who have something to lose if the forum fails are taken. The idea is this if you have money tied in the forum you are more committed to its success. I don't like to raise issues with people. If you don't understand why something is the way it is just ask. It never hurts to ask
Re: Forum Moderators Needed by utimatedes(m): 12:09am On Jan 17, 2011
@Lozuma- Na amateur criminal him be!

As you experience reach, Why u no go scam the foreigners?
Re: Forum Moderators Needed by showvic(m): 5:47am On Jan 17, 2011
This is unbelievable. Because someone was asked to pay a measly #1500 to register, it then becomes a scam. While i tried to be understanding as regards the fact that many nigerians have had a bad experience online, which prompted my explanation of why i had to place the fee in the first place; it is however clear to me that some people will always believe whatever they choose to. If i was looking for who to scam, do you think #1500 is worth the stress. Wake up. Reality beckons. If you are not interested text me your numbers so that when the forum is launched and prospering i can at least remind you of your malicious statements on this forum
Re: Forum Moderators Needed by utimatedes(m): 4:32pm On Jan 17, 2011
I don't need to text you my contact details because you are bounce to fail.

In case you are successful, just reply this post or PM
Re: Forum Moderators Needed by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 17, 2011
Nonsense and ingrediens tongue

(1)

Trafficwatch - Just Watch Traffic, No Typing, No Registrations - Open Source! / Wordpress Gurus Needed: Help Me Design My Site (negociation) / Submit Sites To Be Posted On News Source

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.