Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Anybody Knows Anything About Www.studyabroadinst.com? - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Anybody Knows Anything About Www.studyabroadinst.com? (1513 Views)

Pls Who Knows Anything About IJMB, I Need Guidance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anybody Knows Anything About Www.studyabroadinst.com? by babandace: 4:20pm On Jun 09, 2007
To whom it may concern. This might be a little off topic. I just want to know if anybody knows about the authenticity of a site known as www.studyabroadint.com. They claim to offer scholarship assistance to nigerian students. I just want to know if they have been of any assistance to somebody.Thanks .
FROM- JONATHAN
jonagana2@yahoo.com
Re: Anybody Knows Anything About Www.studyabroadinst.com? by tosinmade: 8:08am On Jun 24, 2007
Hi,

Yes I did, but am not sure of what you are saying but i did my admission processing through them and it was successuful, I also got my visa last week monday and I will be resuming in Greenwich college this July.

You will need to go to their office to verify what you are saying but am not sure you are right, though they also include that in their processing but for only candidates with good reults.

I remembered the first time I went there, they told me categorically that they can not promise me scholarship but if the school did (as in UK / USA schools), that will be my lucky.
The fact is that they don't give scholarship but most schools they are representing do.

I think it will be better for you to go to the office but make sure you talk to the coordinator (though he is not in Nigeria now but i think he will be back by next week).

Www.studyabroadinst.com is real, good and they are realy helping many people, i met many people there too and most of them are my friends now, me and Sola will be going to the same school in July, 2007.

They are representing many overseas schools, u will even see d certificates in their office.

Go there and see things for yaself or call them.

(1) (Reply)

Gain Admission Into Universities India Without Writing / Study In St. Lucia / Can I Know Any School Selling Part Time Form For Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.