Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,537 members, 7,801,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Why Is Obasanjo Laughing At Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Obasanjo Laughing At Nigerians (853 Views)

Xenophobic Attack Should Be Directed At Nigerians - S.A Lady Says / US Senator Apologises For 419 Jibe At Nigerians / Ministers Laughing At Nigerians During The Federal Executive Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Obasanjo Laughing At Nigerians by maimalari: 6:21pm On Jan 15, 2011
A man that should be in jail for bad governance for more than eight years keeps laughing at every instance. A man that took over OTA FARM built by the federal government to actualize its program "OPERATION FEED THE NATION", why is he laughing? These crooks are lucky that the likes of hamza almustapha is still in jail,cos he would have caged and summarily executed all of those pdp theives/idiots at eagle square. PDP(poverty development party).
Re: Why Is Obasanjo Laughing At Nigerians by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 15, 2011
Because Nigerians can't fight for thier rights, No protests for bad governance mayb God will come down to put everything in place for Nigerians
Re: Why Is Obasanjo Laughing At Nigerians by mamagee3(f): 10:42pm On Jan 15, 2011
Is Obasanjo laughing at you?
Re: Why Is Obasanjo Laughing At Nigerians by Osama10(m): 12:54am On Jan 16, 2011
mama-gee:

I wonder for the guy oh.
Re: Why Is Obasanjo Laughing At Nigerians by ragdollz: 12:56am On Jan 16, 2011
mama-gee:

LOL. But pls, that guy is just plain annoying!! The laugh just adds insult to injury!
Re: Why Is Obasanjo Laughing At Nigerians by maimalari: 9:33am On Jan 16, 2011
Seriously, why should the man be laughing knowing fully well that Nigerians are languishing in poverty and unemployment. As an ex-leader(dictator), he ought to be sober and sorry at all times for the mayhem he unleashed on me,my friends and Nigerians. God pls punish this man. Amen.
Re: Why Is Obasanjo Laughing At Nigerians by 1025: 9:53am On Jan 16, 2011
Please leave Baba Sege out of this matter. He has played his part and left the stage. There are more pressing issues and characters than to dwell on him, except you have a personal score to settle.

@NewsMonste,
if you are in usa as u claim, where is bush and clinton? they played their parts and left the stage but how can u say that a man who is the chief decission maker of the rulling political party of a country has left the stage?
do u have the smallest knowledge of politics? no vital decission will be made in nigeria without the consent of obasanjo.
pdp is under someone and his name is obasanjo. he is the chairman board of trustees and by the virture of his office, he is the most influential person in the party.
he is very very active politically and his relevance in the party and governance of the country can not be over-emphasied here.
before u post next time, make a little research on the structural position of ppl and parties to avoid exposing your ignorance in a public forum like this.
if you know the country called south africa and their former president called mandela, u will agree with me that respect is earned based on your actions. mandela is till date seen as a small god unlike the beast in the name of obasanjo who right from his immediate family has made himself so useless that anyone can say anything to him and get away with it.
what we have in nigeria is nothing but a glorified third term agenda which he cld not achieve directly. no wonder jonathan has been unable to make a single tangible decission all his days as the commander in chief of the useless personal republic of nigeria.
Re: Why Is Obasanjo Laughing At Nigerians by IbroYaya: 10:14am On Jan 16, 2011
maimalari:

A man that should be in jail for bad governance for more than eight years keeps laughing at every instance. A man that took over OTA FARM built by the federal government to actualize its program "OPERATION FEED THE NATION", why is he laughing? These crooks are lucky that the likes of hamza almustapha is still in jail,cos he would have caged and summarily executed all of those pdp theives/idiots at eagle square. PDP(poverty development party).

Cluesless and idealess Poster.
Talking of Al mustapha as a saint just because Obj laughed.

I dey laugh oo.

1025:

@NewsMonste,
if you are in usa as u claim, where is bush and clinton? they played their parts and left the stage but how can u say that a man who is the chief decission maker of the rulling political party of a country has left the stage?
do u have the smallest knowledge of politics? no vital decission will be made in nigeria without the consent of obasanjo.
pdp is under someone and his name is obasanjo. he is the chairman board of trustees and by the virture of his office, he is the most influential person in the party.
he is very very active politically and his relevance in the party and governance of the country can not be over-emphasied here.
before u post next time, make a little research on the structural position of ppl and parties to avoid exposing your ignorance in a public forum like this.
if you know the country called south africa and their former president called mandela, u will agree with me that respect is earned based on your actions. mandela is till date seen as a small god unlike the beast in the name of obasanjo who right from his immediate family has made himself so useless that anyone can say anything to him and get away with it.
what we have in nigeria is nothing but a glorified third term agenda which he cld not achieve directly. no wonder jonathan has been unable to make a single tangible decission all his days as the commander in chief of the useless personal republic of nigeria.

I beg go and rest.

What do you mean? Obasanjo should not laugh again?

I tire for peoples reasoning o.

Even if Obj is Mr President or Party chairman, are you saying he shoudnt laugh?

If you dont have reasonable thing to argue please dont make senseless posting.
Re: Why Is Obasanjo Laughing At Nigerians by 1025: 10:26am On Jan 16, 2011
I beg go and rest.

What do you mean? Obasanjo should not laugh again?

I tire for peoples reasoning o.

Even if Obj is Mr President or Party chairman, are you saying he shoudnt laugh?

If you dont have reasonable thing to argue please dont make senseless posting.

@Ibro Yaya,
u sound like a product of a broken home. in my post, cld u pls point to where i challanged obasanjo's laugh? someone said obj has played and left the stage, so i was only making him know that obj is still very very active politically as the chairman of the pdp bot.
in reality, i owe u no explainations so u can go and jump into the lagoon.
i am not responsible for ur shattered brains.
Re: Why Is Obasanjo Laughing At Nigerians by maimalari: 11:10am On Jan 16, 2011
Ibro Yaya:

Cluesless and idealess Poster.
Talking of Al mustapha as a saint just because Obj laughed.

I dey laugh oo.

[/Quote]

@ibro yaya,what's wrong with your brain,abi your eyes. I can't see where I termed al mustapha a saint. What kind of religion do u practise? U must be a terrorist to assume that someone I had suggested to commit mass murder at eagle square is a saint. Na wao. Shut up if u can't read and understand.[quote]
Re: Why Is Obasanjo Laughing At Nigerians by NewsMonste(m): 10:11pm On Jan 16, 2011
@Ibro Yaya
Thank You. You are a real defender of human rights. Obasanjo is not the most likeable person on earth, but must our sense of reasoning be beclouded. You were spot on.

@ 1025
You are so full of anger just like Atiku at the National Convention. You have the right to be hateful of Obasanjo. Infact anytime you see him, you are at liberty to kill him, but please respect his right to life and even if you don't, he will keep laughing, the way things are going. As for his 'powers' in PDP as you called it, that power was there when his daughter, just lost her senatorial seat at the primary while Obasanjo is fighting to save her neck. Where was the power when she lost the primary, not the general electorate, but to the owners of the Party.

Goodluck to you this year and may you continue to enjoy Fresh Air in the years to come, IJN.
Re: Why Is Obasanjo Laughing At Nigerians by IbroYaya: 9:13pm On Jan 17, 2011
1025:

@Ibro Yaya,
u sound like a product of a broken home. in my post, cld u pls point to where i challanged obasanjo's laugh? someone said obj has played and left the stage, so i was only making him know that obj is still very very active politically as the chairman of the pdp bot.
in reality, i owe u no explainations so u can go and jump into the lagoon.
i am not responsible for your shattered brains.

Well i dont want to join issues with you. But one thing is certain, you were trying to bring out the fact since Obj is key desicion maker of PDP and the government as whole, so he should always look very serious,(Not laugh) just as you assume other respected world leaders do.

Whether Obj is completing his third term , he prayed that God should never take laughter away from his mouth. God is answering his prayer thats why you see him laughing always.  grin grin grin grin
maimalari:

@ibro yaya,what's wrong with your brain,abi your eyes. I can't see where I termed al mustapha a saint. What kind of religion do u practise? U must be a terrorist to assume that someone I had suggested to commit mass murder at eagle square is a saint. Na wao. Shut up if u can't read and understand.

The point is this, you portrayed the the atrocities Al mustapha committed as good tool to be used to stop people like Obj fom laughing.
By saying that, you make al mustapha look like a saint before obj, just because baba dey laugh.

Think before you post.

I still dey laugh ooo

(1) (Reply)

The Break Of The Nation / The Pastor Bakare Vice Presidency: What Nigerians Needs To Know / Jus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.