Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

The Most Powerful Or Hated Cartoon Or Comic Villain? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Most Powerful Or Hated Cartoon Or Comic Villain? (1336 Views)

Cartoon Or Subliminals? / Who's Your Favorite Villain/villains In Movies ? / Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Powerful Or Hated Cartoon Or Comic Villain? by samir101ng(m): 5:17pm On Jun 09, 2007
Hey, whats up my people ? Who do you think is the worst villain out there either in Manga, Anime or Cartoons. I mean somebody really nasty. Suggestions and a few reasons why are welcome. Here are a few.
1. Orochimaru - uses unnatural ninjutsu, takes over human bodies
2. The floor is open.
Re: The Most Powerful Or Hated Cartoon Or Comic Villain? by gbadex1(m): 11:57pm On Jun 10, 2007
#That mofo from Ninja Scroll that could re-join body parts when sliced or diced

# Shishio
Re: The Most Powerful Or Hated Cartoon Or Comic Villain? by iice(f): 2:42pm On Jun 11, 2007
I love the villain in Sword in a stone: Quest for Camelot The whole broken nails just gives him more appeal grin
Actually i have alot of villains i love. grin grin The more evil the better! grin grin Am usually more into them than the Heroes except of course for Batman grin
Re: The Most Powerful Or Hated Cartoon Or Comic Villain? by Gamine(f): 3:39pm On Jun 16, 2007
Funny,
But i do Like most Villians, undecided
Re: The Most Powerful Or Hated Cartoon Or Comic Villain? by samir101ng(m): 2:31pm On Jul 22, 2007
Has anybody seen this guy Villgax in Ben 10. This guy is a Badass alien that can upgrade his body specifically to counter his enemies. Wow, now thats what i call defeating your enemy.
Re: The Most Powerful Or Hated Cartoon Or Comic Villain? by gbadex1(m): 5:48pm On Aug 06, 2007
Why, i almost forgot my favorite villain -

my one and only Joker cheesy! Crazy as a mutha with a twisted nut and still has that time killing people with humour. . .now that's my kind of villain cheesy!!

1 Like

Re: The Most Powerful Or Hated Cartoon Or Comic Villain? by tayoccu(m): 9:52am On Oct 08, 2007
The most powerful villan is geese from the king of fighters series, the dude got hit by a mack truck and he didn't even have a scratch, instead it was the mack truck that got wrecked.
Re: The Most Powerful Or Hated Cartoon Or Comic Villain? by Seun(m): 11:59am On Oct 08, 2007
Most feared villian: Pein in Naruto. He's seen as a "god" by the people he dominates.

(1) (Reply)

Prison Break / Amstel Malta Box Office / Those Anyone Watch Horro Movies Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.