Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,611 members, 7,801,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

I’m Not Done With My Ambition Yet, Says Atiku | Talk Of Naija - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not Done With My Ambition Yet, Says Atiku | Talk Of Naija (513 Views)

We Have No Nation Yet, Says Tinubu / Ibb Is A Pillar Of Unity, Stability, Says Atiku / Igbo Deserve To Produce President In 2015, Says Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Not Done With My Ambition Yet, Says Atiku | Talk Of Naija by alphabet43(m): 4:36am On Jan 16, 2011
This man needs to go sit down somewhere and enjoy his ill gotten wealth.  He's changing his stance now that he's seen how Nigerians repel his ancient ideologies ie zoning.   This man is still and never will be good for our country.  We've seen is true color and we reject it now and forever.  We don't care how much he back pedals, we already know who he is and what he stands for and so, 'WE THE PEOPLE OF NIGERIA' have renounced you.  Thanks but no thanks. 

http://www.talkofnaija.com/news/i%E2%80%99m-not-done-my-ambition-yet-says-atiku

(1) (Reply)

Fashola To Spend N74b On Roads. / Buhari Picks Pastor Tunde Bakare As Running Mate / Inec Officials, Council Boss Arrested With Ddc Machine In Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.