Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Election Campaign Using Bulksms - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Election Campaign Using Bulksms (838 Views)

Customized Products For Election Campaign / Lets Make Your Party, Product Or Political Campaign Memorable. Contact K's Event / Bulksms Election Campaign Package! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Election Campaign Using Bulksms by jaguar09(m): 2:15pm On Jan 16, 2011
Now that the Primaries are over, and the real contestants revealed by their parties, let the nationwide campaign begin proper. I am ZEESMS, (www.zeesms.net) and i offer the best and most transparent bulksms service in Nigeria. My question is:

Who has got contacts of campaign chairmen/chairperson of prospective politicians contesting in the general elections? Lets partner together to deliver that candidate. I have got mobile numbers of people in Nigeria by location i.e. State, LGA, City etc. If in doubt send me your number and email address to louis@zeesms.net  or info@zeesms.net and i will tell you your permanent location.

Give it a try, think of who you can talk to, Let take the 2012 governorship elections campaign in Bayelsa, Cross River, Sokoto and Adamawa to the next level using Information Technology gadgets.

For Details/Enquiries call 08033330316.
Re: Election Campaign Using Bulksms by nairapower: 3:49pm On Jan 17, 2011
I sent you a text. Yet to get respond from you
Re: Election Campaign Using Bulksms by jaguar09(m): 4:44pm On Jan 17, 2011
@nairapower

I got your text i will respond as soon as possible.

i had to query my database to get the information you requested.

Many thanks for checking in.
Re: Election Campaign Using Bulksms by mnatives: 1:21pm On Feb 14, 2013
Offers Send Bulk Text Messages (Transactional, Promotional) Get premium, direct property route (Dynamic, Numerical, Alpha-Numeric) for UAE, Saudi , Nigeria, Lebanon, Indonesia, Germany. Interested folks mail at sales@acl-mobile.com or visit our web site : World Wide Web.mnatives.com

The new coverage in key markets like Asia and Brazil long with full coverage in USA, Canada.

(1) (Reply)

Snail Farming Secrets: / What Is Happening At Gtbank--akowonjo / Empty Container 4 Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.