Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,889 members, 7,798,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Blackberry Mep Code Set To Zero - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Mep Code Set To Zero (4280 Views)

Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes With"Imei +prd Code";no More Mep Code(NOT OS10) / Free Mep 0 Reset For 10 People / Reset Your Bb Mep Counter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackberry Mep Code Set To Zero by AngieFan(f): 8:11pm On Jan 16, 2011
Is there anything I can do to get this reset? The Phone is currently in Nigeria but it is locked to the orange network in the UK. I should have sorted this out before I sent the phone over however I was confident that this could be done cheaper and without hassle in Nigeria. I had no ideas BBs were so complicated to unlock. Please help!
Re: Blackberry Mep Code Set To Zero by chitech(m): 5:00pm On May 07, 2011
i can put u tru on ds add me lets chat chimaclifford@yahoo.com

Re: Blackberry Mep Code Set To Zero by Thanuja: 7:01am On May 28, 2011
I like to add my EXPERIENCE here , I am using Blackberry mobile recently i unlocked my mobile making use of unlock code specified in this site http://www.mobileunlocksolutions.com/unlock-your-phone/rs1wp2/ & unlocked my mobile safely according to the network i reside , it provides unlock code at reasonable cost & very good in services

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Mep Code Set To Zero by unclesamtech(m): 7:39am On May 28, 2011
I MIGHT BE OF HELP;

YOU CAN CALL ME ON 08033955343

UNCLESAMTECH
Re: Blackberry Mep Code Set To Zero by Lexusgs430: 3:29pm On May 28, 2011
If i am understanding you properly, if what you are saying is that the 10 attempts of unlocking by code has been exhausted without success ?
If that is the case, you will have to send the phone back to the UK to have it reset. Nobody in Nigeria can reset it.
Re: Blackberry Mep Code Set To Zero by ernal(m): 10:25am On Nov 07, 2011
I was told that but i have being on over 200 forums that claim to actually do this withe MPLOader,am still yet to try it,the rom booster didnt fix it,But Andrew on nairaland is quiet skillfull and soon he will have the necessary firmware to have this issue of MEP 0 left sorted,Patience.
Re: Blackberry Mep Code Set To Zero by ernal(m): 11:18am On Nov 07, 2011
Re: Blackberry Mep Code Set To Zero by Lexusgs430: 5:30pm On Nov 07, 2011
ernal:

watch this guys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9qH27kq44U&feature=related

So that is your answer. Next question is where to purchase turbo rebel sim from ! Sorry I cannot speak chinese, just incase that was your next question.
Re: Blackberry Mep Code Set To Zero by Lakabona: 10:41pm On Nov 07, 2011
Yes you would definitely have to send the handset back to the UK because it is hardlock and there is no one in Nigeria who has got the technology to unlock hardlocked bb phones @ the moment
Re: Blackberry Mep Code Set To Zero by Lakabona: 10:51pm On Nov 07, 2011
I just noticed that it is a 9800, unfortunately there is no software to unlock 9800 which are hardlocked in the UK @ the moment unfortuantely, eventually a software would eventually come out that can unlock hardlocked BB Torch 9800. So you have a useless brick @ the moment.
Re: Blackberry Mep Code Set To Zero by lanriz: 2:24pm On Dec 15, 2011
We have solution for it, all the guys from UK and US that claimed to be able to reset it could not even do it after contacting them, pm me if you need solution to 0 mep. Any model at all. Seriously!

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Mep Code Set To Zero by luckyadike: 6:13am On Dec 31, 2011
Hey Lanriz,
How much will it cost to reset the counter on the 9700. I don't want to take it back to the US and then have it shipped back to the person I bought it for.
Re: Blackberry Mep Code Set To Zero by lanriz: 10:03am On Dec 31, 2011
We are presently fixing all latest BB for 15k only and also request to see it physically and it takes 24hours. But we are working on being able to fix it remotely if you have stable internet. Send me a mail on sales[@]bbrevive.com . We are working seriously to make this solution easy for all our customers both in Nigeria and abroad. You can as well reach me on +2348130717642. We will be re-open for business by the 5th of January, 2012.
Gtalk: bbrevive
Re: Blackberry Mep Code Set To Zero by ebenezer717: 7:21am On Nov 26, 2013
guyss i found the turbo rebel sim but i dont really get the way it works
Re: Blackberry Mep Code Set To Zero by kiddie(m): 12:48pm On Nov 26, 2013
bro you better stick wif unclesamtech he is legit

(1) (Reply)

PIC Of How Sophisticated Our Android Will Be By 2030 / WOW!! Nokia C9 Android Price, Release Date, Leaked Specifications / How To Activate 2.5GB Data For N500 On MTN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.