Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,574 members, 7,801,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding (82261 Views)

Yvonne Nelson, Dakore Akande And Hubby Attend Majid’s Michel Wedding Vow Renew / Grace Amah And Dakore, Who Is The Hosttest? / Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by rockers: 2:54am On Jan 17, 2011
Olumide akande ,the son of the popular business tycoon Chief harry ayoade akande got married to nollywood actress Dakore egbuson yesterday in Lagos,

Read more: http://www./2011/01/pictures-from-olumide-akande-and-dakore.html#ixzz1BFlXPwuN
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by vanitty: 3:11am On Jan 17, 2011
Lucky girl. Good looking couple. Wish them the best of luck
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by Nobody: 3:32am On Jan 17, 2011
By God she looks radiant. The best wedding gown I've seen on a Nigerian celebrity so far. I knew she wouldn't disappoint as fashionable as she is. Ini please take note.

Lucky man.
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by spikedcylinder: 3:51am On Jan 17, 2011
rokiatu:

By God she looks radiant. The best wedding gown I've seen on a Nigerian celebrity so far. I knew she wouldn't disappoint as fashionable as she is. Ini please take note.

Lucky man.

Ini's wedding gown was actually not bad.

Great pictures! You can tell they are BOTH happy.
All those haters who have been insinuating one thing or the other can like proceed to like hug like transformer and things. cheesy
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by Nobody: 3:57am On Jan 17, 2011
spikedcylinder:

[color=#550000]Ini's wedding gown was actually not bad.

But she don't look good in it. I just weren't buying it. undecided
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by Nobody: 4:07am On Jan 17, 2011
Ok am just seeing that wedding cake. SEE CAKE shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by ragdollz: 4:13am On Jan 17, 2011
Aii! Stella Damasus, you fixed nice Spanish weave, come use cheap Amigos fringe spoil am. Nice pics anyway, loving the stretchy stretch Hummer and the orange and gold cake (what a combo grin, wonder how it'll taste grin).
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by spikedcylinder: 4:26am On Jan 17, 2011
ragdollz:

Aii! Stella Damasus, you fixed nice Spanish weave, come use cheap Amigos fringe spoil am. Nice pics anyway, loving the stretchy stretch Hummer and the orange and gold cake (what a combo grin, wonder how it'll taste grin).

Gaddemit! Lwkmdfh!!! grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by ragdollz: 4:34am On Jan 17, 2011
spikedcylinder:

Gaddemit! Lwkmdfh!!! grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

lol grin.
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by rockers: 4:38am On Jan 17, 2011
thanks spikedcylinder for posting the pictures, the pictures size are more than 200KB ,should ve posted them with the link ,happy married life to them
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by ikamefa(f): 6:18am On Jan 17, 2011
ragdollz:

grin grin grin grin grin

how can u tell from that pix? that bang could be as a result of erhmmmmm! too much heat? undecided
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by ragdollz: 6:37am On Jan 17, 2011
ikamefa:

grin grin grin grin grin

how can u tell from that pix? that bang could be as a result of erhmmmmm! too much heat? undecided

Too much heat?? NEVER!!! Too much heat can never make a good weave look like that cheesy. Some chicks are weave officionados, and we know when a lady decides to "manage" a cheaper weave to fix the fringe - maybe because they don't want to cut their precious 40-inch Spanish weave grin grin grin grin.
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by ifyalways(f): 9:05am On Jan 17, 2011
Oh yeah,this is it!Congrats Daky and wishing them a blissful marriage
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by treylaw: 9:25am On Jan 17, 2011
He looks so much like his father!

1 Share

Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by treylaw: 9:29am On Jan 17, 2011
I dedicate this love song to the hottest celebrity couple Dakore and Lou!

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gbd3ZUMzn0Q&playnext/1&list/PLD06825DC1A2B5FCC&index/33[/flash]

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gbd3ZUMzn0Q&playnext/1&list/PLD06825DC1A2B5FCC&index/33[/flash]
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by MissyB3(f): 9:34am On Jan 17, 2011
See the car? Damn!  kiss  kiss I likey!
Does this dude have a brother that is single, please?  grin grin  grin  grin  grin
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by treylaw: 9:35am On Jan 17, 2011
Hahaha! He's an only son! cheesy
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by MissyB3(f): 9:38am On Jan 17, 2011
Impossican't!
Mr and Mrs Akande must produce another son. For my sake, they just have to. grin grin grin
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by treylaw: 9:45am On Jan 17, 2011
shocked shocked cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 17, 2011
rokiatu:

Lucky man.

Ini edo's gown is a lot better than dakore, IMO

@topic

congrats
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by treylaw: 9:49am On Jan 17, 2011
jennykadry:

Ini edo's gown is a lot better than dakore, IMO
@topic

congrats

gbam!
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 17, 2011
Na car be that abi titanic boat? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by MissyB3(f): 10:09am On Jan 17, 2011
Better view of the wedding gown

Dakore don blow eh eh . . . .She don kpolongo eh eh ♫ grin grin
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by Nakele(f): 10:38am On Jan 17, 2011
WOOOW, THIS WAS A CLASSY WEDDING I TELL U,,,,,,,DAKO LOOKS SMASHINGLY HOT,,,,,HER HUBBY IS A FINE BOY TJOOH, THIS WAS TRULLY A BEAUTIFUL DAY,,,,,,,, I STRONGLY HOPE IT LASTS TILL THEY ARE 150 YRS,,,,,, CONGRATS
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by ragdollz: 12:16pm On Jan 17, 2011
DAKORE!

DAKORE!!

DAKORE!!!!

How many times did I call you?? Babes, for a "Nollywood" actor, you have achieved a great trophy cheesy, not only in settling down, but in hooking such a hunk (good name, rich, handsome, nice grin grin grin) In fact, I doff my gele to you kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss.
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by olaolabiy: 1:12pm On Jan 17, 2011
Missy ★ B:

Does this dude have a brother that is single, please?  grin grin  grin  grin  grin

I am his elder brother. And, I am single. I have seen your pix and I am pleased because you are beautiful. And, aahh, what a great cook you're.

I want my lonely days to be over and you're the one to do the magic. Come on, babe, let's sing Eta James together.

Are you ready to sail away with me, mai Love?
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 17, 2011
^^^ Lol cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by denzel2009: 1:49pm On Jan 17, 2011
Missy ★ B:

Yes. Try Jaybee,the mod
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by 2dcore(f): 2:07pm On Jan 17, 2011
Beautiful bride*****
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by softgirl1: 2:41pm On Jan 17, 2011
At last congrts so happy for the couple
Re: Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding by dkingsgirl(f): 3:15pm On Jan 17, 2011
Will they do their Honey moon inside that car?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dbanj Attends Genevieve Nnaji's 40th Birthday Party (more Photos) / Leaked Video: 9ice Begs His Wife Over Cheating Scandal / "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.