Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

s - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / s (5486 Views)

deleted / My Man Has No Job,yet We Want To Av Our Marriage Soon!!! / "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

s by MOBO444(f): 10:21am On Jan 17, 2011
ss
Re: s by MOBO444(f): 10:22am On Jan 17, 2011
dd
Re: s by Omolola1(f): 10:26am On Jan 17, 2011
Mind your biz
Re: s by googles: 10:28am On Jan 17, 2011
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

This is a watery topic jor. . .watever happened to your steam ?

oh yea, lost in between the legs of the facebook chic  lipsrsealed
Re: s by MOBO444(f): 10:32am On Jan 17, 2011
^xsss.
Re: s by LAGOS1976: 10:39am On Jan 17, 2011
This ladies and facebook friends, women should grow up.
Re: s by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 17, 2011
LMAO i can't help but laugh grin grin
Re: s by googles: 10:43am On Jan 17, 2011
MOBO444:

^^^ I have seen your facebook profile and am not impressed, you hide under the cover of the inter and talk trash, i bet you single and jobless.

lol. . . so you are stalking me ehn ? stalking joe

i bet my Facebook display picture made you c[i]u[/i]m uncontrollably. . . yea dude I'm the deal   cheesy
Re: s by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 17, 2011
LMAO again grin grin

God my stomach! I need to take a break grin grin grin grin grin
Re: s by delicious1(m): 10:59am On Jan 17, 2011
Here we go again.
Re: s by Omolola1(f): 11:00am On Jan 17, 2011
Gooogles, abeg nor finish Mobo
Re: s by Wislet(f): 11:13am On Jan 17, 2011
Lol. Can't believe mobo is feeling inferior. If u can't handle such ladies, den take de back door. I dont know wat some of u guys take ladies for? People dat have to do only wat u think is right? People dat have no mind or freedom of their own? It'll surprise u dat most of them dont even associate with half of dos 'friends'. And they're very decent girls. It takes only a man wit balls to figure that. And of course real men stil go for wat they want regardless of any seeming intimidation. So zoom! Chicken. Lol!
Re: s by Wislet(f): 11:13am On Jan 17, 2011
Lol. Can't believe mobo is feeling inferior. If u can't handle such ladies, den take de back door. I dont know wat some of u guys take ladies for? People dat have to do only wat u think is right? People dat have no mind or freedom of their own? It'll surprise u dat most of them dont even associate with half of dos 'friends'. And they're very decent girls. It takes only a man wit balls to figure that. And of course real men stil go for wat they want regardless of any seeming intimidation. So zoom! Chicken. Lol!
Re: s by Omolola1(f): 11:17am On Jan 17, 2011
I dnt knw why mobo is makin ds issue a big deal! its jxt an online social site which is created 4 meetin and makn fwendz
Re: s by member67023: 11:18am On Jan 17, 2011
MOBO444:

So many Nigeria ladies when you look at their facebook  friends list you did be surprise, some have over 1,000 friends, some even have 2,000 friends and this are ladies whom are maybe just 24, 25, 26 years of age (WHAT WILL HAPPEND WHEN THEY ARE 30 YEARS OLD), even some old women of 30, 31,32 years of age also have more than 3,000 friends in their friends list.

Now you have all this friends, no real man will take you serious, all manliness and harry will comment on your profile and picture, some might even paste comment like I WANT TO BE IN THERE, really my Black woman you are hindering your chance of getting a husband, there was this lady I wanted to take serious and saw she had 800 facebook friends, well i just bed her and moved on, she is something like 35 years old now.

The worst part is you have all this friends on facebook, you are SINGLE, no JOB, you are BROKE FINANCIALLY, you have no CAR, you take bike and okada everywere, you have no CONNETION, you have no HOPE for life, you don’t even get a guy to BED you when you want, you BLOCKING YOUR WAY BLACK WOMAN and most of them don’t even know the guys they are adding.

RELATIONSHIP: Its Complicated. Very Complicated.
Re: s by MOBO444(f): 11:20am On Jan 17, 2011
aa
Re: s by born2boink(m): 11:43am On Jan 17, 2011
MOBo saying the truth, cheesy

I have abandoned a girl I known for real because she has over 400 friends on facebook and all she do is eat fastfood here and there and I believe thats the reason she never get serious with her life, she is around 25 now and she is looking fat and I believe she would have been receiving different dicks in return
Re: s by Wislet(f): 11:56am On Jan 17, 2011
MOBO444:

Look you have never earned my respect, Nigeria women and complex issue, why will a lady have 1,000 friends o facebook,,so she can feel popular and feel good about her self, she does not even no most of them by name, this is the problem with you women, you never take correction, now when you grow old and single you cry, cry, cry.
Look mobo, am not looking 4 ur 'on-net' respect. U dont know me in real life, so pls dont bother. I guess dos dat hav earned it re dos dat lap up everything u dish here.lol. Dont sweat it brother. Wat i'm tellin u is dat decent ladies will continue to be decent ladies even if they have 1 million friends. How many of those do they know? They might just be keeping it at that to make their facebook page more fun, and not de dullness of few friends dat might be boring. Besides it affords them de opportunity to make new friends & connect wit people they might never have met if they were secluded in their small world, and who might be of help in future. U never know wer ur help wil come from. . . But hey, above all, not everyone u see on facebook is interested in ur backside. Not all join looking 4 boyfriend or girlfriend. So get a hold of yourself.lol
Re: s by googles: 12:05pm On Jan 17, 2011
^^babez pay no mind to dat pussified boy called mobo. . . . .lets just all raise money to buy him some tampons cheesy
Re: s by MOBO444(f): 12:15pm On Jan 17, 2011
ss
Re: s by Coolabbie: 12:18pm On Jan 17, 2011
Mobo must u always be dis s.t.u.pid. Dis is a nu year,grow up.
Re: s by bankylan: 12:21pm On Jan 17, 2011
I know of a guy who has slept with more than 20 girls he met on facebook, Most of these ladies are indeed fools, I am sorry to say! One was so annoying that the guy slept with him the very first day she came to the guys's house.
, I wonder what womanhood is turning to, Sex is now free like water, But, I hope guys should be careful too, most guys have traded their destinies for 5 minutes sex, It is not woth it at all!
Most of these gurls are on assignment---TO KILL AND DESTROY!!!!! bEWARE!!!
Re: s by MOBO444(f): 12:23pm On Jan 17, 2011
s
Re: s by 1one: 12:37pm On Jan 17, 2011
@MOBO
Na wa O when did women become onions that you 'Harvest', Mr dangling Harvester. Personally I think facebook is great all by its self,what people (irrespective of gender) choose to do with is up to them,so your generality is not exactly on point,It's a dual street,imagine a female MOBO coming here to say she has slept with all her facebook guys,So it's as much a platform for free sex for guys as it is for girls.And by the way I think you've just had 2many wrong ladies trafficking your lane Not all ladies are open legs you know.
Re: s by bankylan: 12:37pm On Jan 17, 2011
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, Don'y say black ladies are useless. Some are, and many are not. Just that the bad ones are giving all women bad names.
There are still many good ladies out there. I know of one that has over 1000 friends on fb, but she is a very good girl and still maintains her virginity even as a graduate, If you have the mindset that all are useless, then you will not marry.
I think some stupid men too prey on these ladies. Men promises heaven and earth, and will do everything possible to sleep with a lady and later dump her, There is always a reward for everything we do.
Re: s by bayonet: 1:16pm On Jan 17, 2011
As unreasonanble as some of u might think the post is, I subscribe to MOBO's opinion to a large extent.

I 1s queried a gf who post evrytin abt her life on fb, she initially took offence bt eventually saw it was improper wen some guys and gals made a topic out of her history to debate on . . . on her wall!

Ladies generally luv attentions, but from whom . . . some dick or fallen balls/boobs?

Tk it or leave it, most guys/gals here on NL wud agree wt me dt there has bn more Bleep in d air sins facebook, twitter nd BB. Ds social networking media has made sex so cheap just for d fucking sake.

At least now, u can look up a gals profile, inbox her, exchange contact nd u dnt necessarily av to tk her to lunch to launch her into ur series of escapades.

MOBO, leave d ladies, like u sed; they won't hear, let dem keep adding d guys, they'll sure keep getting dem holes expanded.

Really, if u ain't flirty nd seeking attention y wud u add nd accept ppl u dnt kno? . . . jst asking. Ok, u want it to be fun abi, so u lack fun in ur life b4 facebook? . . . jst dnt get it!

Many ppl wnt like ds post, bt truth be told . . , the gals r all attention seekers nd fun deprived.
Re: s by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 17, 2011
^^^^ I have just one advice for you and MOBO . . . . get a life! cool
Re: s by Atreides(f): 1:30pm On Jan 17, 2011
So let me get this straight-having many friends on fb means a girl's loose? Just when you think he can't get any dumber,he reaches new levels of idiocy.
Re: s by bayonet: 1:43pm On Jan 17, 2011
Ujujoan:

^^^^ I have just one advice for you and MOBO . . . . get a life! cool

Atreides:

So let me get this straight-having many friends on fb means a girl's loose? Just when you think he can't get any dumber,he reaches new levels of idiocy.

Really, if u ain't flirty nd seeking attention y wud u add nd accept ppl u dnt kno? . . . jst asking. Ok, u want it to be fun abi, so u lack fun in your life b4 facebook? . . . jst dnt get it!
Re: s by MrCork17: 1:46pm On Jan 17, 2011
MOBO444:

So many Nigeria ladies when you look at their facebook  friends list you did be surprise, some have over 1,000 friends, some even have 2,000 friends and this are ladies whom are maybe just 24, 25, 26 years of age (WHAT WILL HAPPEND WHEN THEY ARE 30 YEARS OLD), even some old women of 30, 31,32 years of age also have more than 3,000 friends in their friends list.

Now you have all this friends, no real man will take you serious, all manliness and harry will comment on your profile and picture, some might even paste comment like I WANT TO BE IN THERE, really my Black woman you are hindering your chance of getting a husband, there was this lady I wanted to take serious and saw she had 800 facebook friends, well i just bed her and moved on, she is something like 35 years old now.

The worst part is you have all this friends on facebook, you are SINGLE, no JOB, you are BROKE FINANCIALLY, you have no CAR, you take bike and okada everywere, you have no CONNETION, you have no HOPE for life, you don’t even get a guy to BED you when you want, you BLOCKING YOUR WAY BLACK WOMAN and most of them don’t even know the guys they are adding.

TRUE STORY angry
Re: s by adagz01(m): 2:07pm On Jan 17, 2011
nakedwire:

RELATIONSHIP: Its Complicated. Very Complicated.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i don faint
Re: s by clintwine(m): 2:09pm On Jan 17, 2011
MOBO444:

Dont hide your dirty secret, when iwent home last december, [b][size=8pt]the ladies i bed in Bayelsa and Lagos were all harvested from my facebook [/size][/b]and i slept with them in Nigeria, Now lets be honest, all this facebook ladies have severl friends and they keep pasting all kind of silly comment on their picturess, why will any decent lady accep who she dont know.

mobo i didnt know they harvest chics on Facebook. I normally see my babe harvesting stuffs on the Facebook app  farmland, i would need to ask her if they harvest guys there, maybe thats why she loves farmland.

lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Can I Do To Make My Girlfriend Of 10 Years Leave Me? / --->>>>>> Happy Birthday Kachisbarbie <<<<<<<<--- / The Pussy Of Some Uni Lag Girls Be Lik....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.