Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,473 members, 7,781,376 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:27 PM

I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit (53049 Views)

My Husband Is Making Me Feel Depressed / I Am Really Depressed, My Mom's Death Is Killing Me! / My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 21, 2020
My fellow nairalanders
Good afternoon

I have been a member for close to a year now.... Even though I have been a guest for about 2 years before joining.

I have sought advice here twice and your advice has really helped a lot. Please help me once more my people

I just got admitted into a school in the south East while my parents live in the North.

My parents (my mum especially) pleaded with me to stay with her eldest sister and her children for a while, at least for my first year in school

I didn't want it at first ... But I had to agree just cuz of the way my mom was now on my neck.
She worried I knew nothing about the east.... She wanted me to get a bit used to the East

With the help of my dad..... She succeeded in convincing me to stay in her sister's house.

My first weeks in the house was quiet peaceful and fun not untill my cousin brother started looking for his biscuits

Funny right

It seemed funny that a 23 years old dude would turn out to be a devil just cuz of an ordinary 100 naira biscuits.
Mind you ... He is the only son
He asked everyone and everyone denied taking it. He asked me and I too denied it.... Cuz I didn't take it.

He beat hell out of me... Insisting I was the thief.
We became almost enemies and didn't talk to each other for about 2 months.
Aways from that ... We reconciled tho

But he still remained a trouble to my life
Always beating me as if am an animal.... He beats his sister too.

But it seems mine is worst
He has stopped me from sitting on a particular chair in the parlour.
He bullies me ... Telling me there is nothing I, my parents, or anyone can do to him.

I received the beating of my life today because the Tv remote got spoilted and he is insisting it's me. He accuses me of virtually everything that goes wrong in the house.

I'm getting sick, depressed and it's affecting me alot.

I don't want to disturb my mum about it ... It might cause problem between she and her sister
I don't want to be the cause of anyone's quarrel with another person.

I wish to go home. And I can't go back home now ... Cuz of the Corona virus and the inter state lockdown.

Please what do I do ?
Help me out
He gets worst by the day.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Mariangeles(f): 1:06pm On May 21, 2020
Try as much as possible to avoid the animal.
Are you allowed to go out?

141 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by tyup(m): 1:07pm On May 21, 2020
Learn how to fight and beat urs back in a degrading manner

drag him everywia

340 Likes 19 Shares

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 21, 2020
tyup:
Learn how to fight and beat urs back in a degrading manner

drag him everywia

I can't fight him
He is older than I am

He is bigger than I am
Forget his age.... His stature is like that of a giant

391 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 21, 2020
Mariangeles:
Try as much as possible to avoid the animal.
Are you allowed to go out?

Noooooo... I only went out before when schools were on

With ASUU strike and Corona virus ... I am always indoors

I have no where to go

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Mariangeles(f): 1:30pm On May 21, 2020
Ebus12:

Noooooo... I only went out before when schools were on

With ASUU strike and Corona virus ... I am always indoors

I have no where to go

He seems like a rebel and hates the fact that you're living with them.
Keep yourself busy by learning something online.
Is there enough space there? Being in someone's space can be very irritating for some people.

111 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 21, 2020
You can't take it. You can't tell your mum. You can't tell his mum. You can't fight back. You're depressed.

Look just leave for a friend's house whether your mom likes it or not, since you can't tell her what you're going through. You know you have to exit that house. If she asks, find something else to tell her. She will let it go eventually. You have to man up and look out for yourself please.

286 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Karleb(m): 2:42pm On May 21, 2020
You dey craze oh!

Someone is beating you and you can't tell you mum, when he kills you won't you mum hear about it.

You better pick up a phone now and inform your mum.

Bloody fresher! angry

700 Likes 39 Shares

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 21, 2020
albertatrina:
You can't take it. You can't tell your mum. You can't tell his mum. You can't fight back. You're depressed.

Look just leave for a friend's house whether your mom likes it or not, since you can't tell her what you're going through. You know you have to exit that house. If she asks, find something else to tell her. She will let it go eventually. You have to man up and look out for yourself please.

Thanks dear

But where do I do

I got no friends around.... I still got admitted this year
And the only people I know are my schoolmates who probably are in their various houses

I'm stuck here
My biggest mistake was not traveling back home when the virus was just new

32 Likes

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 21, 2020
Karleb:
You dey craze oh!

Someone is beating you and you can't tell you mum, when he kills you won't you mum hear about it.

Bloody fresher! angry

But that will make him more aggressive bro

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Karleb(m): 2:53pm On May 21, 2020
Ebus12:

You are thinking like a kid.

It'll make him stop. Your mum would warn him or tell someone to warn him. No matter how ferocious he is, he still respects someone. All she need do is tell his parents to warn him.

Call your mum now!

370 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 21, 2020
Ebus12:

Thanks dear

But where do I do

I got no friends around.... I still got admitted this year
And the only people I know are my schoolmates who probably are in their various houses

I'm stuck here
My biggest mistake was not traveling back home when the virus was just new
I don't really know how to advice you but things I'd consider doing if I were the one...

Find out the possiblity of leaving the state with plenty of money to bribe the officers...
Tell my mom that I'm dying from nightmares and breathing problems...
Threaten my mum that I'll run away from the house if doesn't fix this....
Run outside and create a scene and embarrass the bully's parents everytime until they put their son in order...

etc.. you get the idea. Just save yourself by all means. You're not a kid..

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:00pm On May 21, 2020
Meaning what? So you want to endure the physical fights and accusations just because you wouldn't want your mum and aunty to have issues? Guy, think of yourself, tell your parents every single thing you are facing there, the earlier the better, or you think the boy will change? Why can't his parents warn him if they really care? He's probably a spoilt bully, leave his home for him o.

122 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 21, 2020
Unless you want to continue being beaten and bullied by this your useless cousin brother for the rest of the school year, tell your parents what you're going through in that house. Ask them to intervene for him to leave you alone. If they can't put him in check and this continues, find another abode.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Oladayo12(m): 3:21pm On May 21, 2020
Pls op call your parent expecially your mum and narrate what you are passing through in her sister's house, i'm sure you are their son i careless if you are their biological son or adopted. they must i repeat must find a solution to that asap without any iota of delay. pls bro do that now pick up your phone and narrate everything to your parent. pls make sure you go to a very far place to make the call and pls try as much as possible to cry while you are on the call. this one go let am know say water don pass garri. NB: that niggar beating my bro like a bag of beans, don't worry the young shall grow.

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by VickyRotex(f): 4:19pm On May 21, 2020
Karleb:
You dey craze oh!

Bloody fresher! angry

You could still pass across your message nicely.

Take a look at Oladayo's response.

The op is already tensed, let's not make him more tense with our words.

Just saying.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by SweetCunt97(f): 4:27pm On May 21, 2020
Ebus12:
My fellow nairalanders
Good afternoon

I have been a member for close to a year now.... Even though I have been a guest for about 2 years before joining
I have sought advice here twice and your advice has really helped alot
Please help me once more my people

I just got admitted into a school in the south East while my parents live in the North

My parents (my mum especially) pleaded with me to stay with her eldest sister and her children for a while, at least for my first year in school

I didn't want it at first ... But I had to agree just cuz of the way my mom was now on my neck
She worried I knew nothing about the east.... She wanted me to get a bit used to the East

With the help of my dad..... She succeeded in convincing me to stay in her sister's house

My first weeks in the house was quiet peaceful and fun
Not untill my cousin brother started looking for his biscuits

Funny right

It seemed funny that a 23 years old dude would turn out to be a devil just cuz of an ordinary 100 naira biscuits
He asked everyone and everyone denied taking if
He asked me and I too denied it.... Cuz I didn't take it

He beat hell out of me... Insisting I was the thief
We became almost enemies and didn't talk to each other for about 2 months

Always beating me as if am an animal.... He beats his sister too

He has stopped me from sitting on a particular chair in the parlour
He bullies me ... Telling me there is nothing I, my parents, or anyone can do to him

I received the beating of my life today because the Tv remote got spoilted and he is insisting it's me
He accuses me of virtually everything that goes wrong in the house

I'm getting sick, depressed and it's affecting me alot

I don't want to disturb my mum about it ... It might cause problem between she and her sister
I don't want to be the cause of anyone's quarrel with another person
I wish to go home

And I can't go back home now ... Cuz of the Corona virus and the inter state lockdown
Please what do I do ?
Help me out
He gets worst by the day
How old are you? Better stand up to the bully. Give one uppercut or slight slap to the throat to reset his faculties

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Mariangeles(f): 4:30pm On May 21, 2020
Ebus12:

How old are you? You seem too timid...and it is not about who's older

The best way to fight a bully is to speak up or fight back or else it gets worse. Trust me, it works.
Don't be afraid.

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Torie8(f): 6:43pm On May 21, 2020
Ebus12:
My fellow nairalanders
Good afternoon

I have been a member for close to a year now.... Even though I have been a guest for about 2 years before joining
I have sought advice here twice and your advice has really helped alot
Please help me once more my people

I just got admitted into a school in the south East while my parents live in the North

I didn't want it at first ... But I had to agree just cuz of the way my mom was now on my neck

With the help of my dad..... She succeeded in convincing me to stay in her sister's house

My first weeks in the house was quiet peaceful and fun
Not untill my cousin brother started looking for his biscuits

Funny right

It seemed funny that a 23 years old dude would turn out to be a devil just cuz of an ordinary 100 naira biscuits
He asked everyone and everyone denied taking if
He asked me and I too denied it.... Cuz I didn't take it

He beat hell out of me... Insisting I was the thief
We became almost enemies and didn't talk to each other for about 2 months

Always beating me as if am an animal.... He beats his sister too

He has stopped me from sitting on a particular chair in the parlour
He bullies me ... Telling me there is nothing I, my parents, or anyone can do to him

I received the beating of my life today because the Tv remote got spoilted and he is insisting it's me
He accuses me of virtually everything that goes wrong in the house

I'm getting sick, depressed and it's affecting me alot

I don't want to be the cause of anyone's quarrel with another person
I wish to go home

And I can't go back home now ... Cuz of the Corona virus and the inter state lockdown
Please what do I do ?
Help me out
He gets worst by the day
Go home or do you want to be on the headlines about things cousin killed his cousin sister.

10 Likes

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Rhyah(f): 7:19pm On May 21, 2020
One thing you should never be afraid to do is to
SPEAK UP...

Don't feel you might be causing trouble between the families....No, you're in the process of correcting a misdeed...
If you report, you are not just helping yourself alone...you're also helping the so called bully of a cousin...and to hear he beats his sisters....tuuueehhhh!!!

Young man...tell your mum...tell your dad...Speak until someone does something...

And if you choose to...you might want to discuss with your aunt and her husband together first and then your parents if your cousin's parents didnt take any action...

Try avoid that guy like coronavirus

This is also an opportunity to get what you want...rent a room for yourself... However, the abuse issue is priority...tackle that first
But for a fresher, school hostel wont be bad if you have one...you could still spend that one year getting to know your environs...By 2nd year, you would have had your two legs firm enough on the ground to go living on your own...probably with a good roomie if you choose...

18 Likes

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by merieam16(f): 9:05pm On May 21, 2020
nd hw old er u dat his beatin u lik a baby

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Prof0fficial: 9:15pm On May 21, 2020
scout with ur coursemates its common in school. or do u depend on free food. call ur parents for money. once there is money on ur pocket u can scout with any of ur coursemates. don't be weak oo

1 Like

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Ishilove: 10:02pm On May 21, 2020
This one wey dey chop beating like small pikin. You better wake up seriously and report to your mum before that your bully cousin will cause you serious bodily harm

31 Likes

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by usj(m): 1:22am On May 22, 2020
Why are you tolerating such an abuse? It's already messing you up psychologically. Speak up, or are you waiting for him to kill you first, and for what exactly to be called the nicest guy killed by his cousin? Stop been a willing victim, stand up and defend yourself the best way possible.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by KanwuliaExtra: 2:36am On May 22, 2020
How old are you please? undecided
He will soon step up his game and start phocking your azzzze! Watch out.

He is gradually making you his “bytch-woman”!
Na so e dey take start o!grin

41 Likes

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by GboyegaD(m): 4:15am On May 22, 2020
Tell your parents and make arrangements to leave the house ASAP. Let your aunt and your mom solve their ish but you need your life together in one piece first.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Nobody: 8:41am On May 22, 2020
KanwuliaExtra:
How old are you please? undecided
He will soon step up his game and start phocking your azzzze! Watch out.

He is gradually making you his “bytch-woman”!
Na so e dey take start o!grin

Am 17 bro
Will be 18 by August

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Nobody: 8:42am On May 22, 2020
merieam16:
nd hw old er u dat his beatin u lik a baby

I will be 18 by August

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Nobody: 8:49am On May 22, 2020
SweetCunt97:
How old are you? Better stand up to the bully. Give one uppercut or slight slap to the throat to reset his faculties

I wish I could
But
He is older, bigger and stronger than I am

Am 18
But he is 24

7 Likes

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by SweetCunt97(f): 8:52am On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:

I wish I could
But
He is older, bigger and stronger than I am

Am 18
But he is 24

Simply avoid him. Report to his parents

13 Likes

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Fidelismaria: 3:08pm On May 22, 2020

lol this is damn hilarious

You cousin beat you and you cannot defend yourself?

forget about causing problems between your parent and her sister and do something about it

are you schooling in UNN

Make I come help you treat your cousin fuckup

Lol

Bullies bully because they are insecure pricks so they act all confident and violent when all they really are is a big baby with daddy or mummy issues

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by money121(m): 3:08pm On May 22, 2020
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Missing Mrs Rose Okolie Found (Updated) / Do You Make Someone Your Enemy When You Are Generous To Them ? / Nigerians, We’ve Got A Sexuality Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.