Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,949 members, 7,799,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

How Has Your Walk With God Been? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Has Your Walk With God Been? (10300 Views)

Walk With The Right People To Overcome Life Challenges! / 10 Things That Can Distract Your Walk With GOD / Do We Need Shoes In Our Walk With God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Has Your Walk With God Been? by Theblessed(f): 4:38pm On Jan 30, 2011
[size=16pt]Oh, I'm so honoured to tell you about my walk with God Almighty!

My God is wonderful! He is the creator and designer of my life above all, he holds the key to my life.

Do you know what that means? It meant, he is in total control of my existence and any thing that revolves in my life (both positive and negative issues), including satan, his principalities and their evil schemes targeted, focussed at me - whatever, whenever, where-ever they come from, whoever they are and, who ever is responsible for them, are all defeated even before, they could breath, why?

Because, my Jehovah Shamad is always present in my life.  You mustn't doubt it!

As promised, he set the table before me in the presence of my enemies so that I could balance well in still waters and enjoy the abundance blessing. grin grin grin  Praised, the Lord! Amen! And how about yours?
[/size]
Re: How Has Your Walk With God Been? by nuella2(f): 8:28am On Jan 31, 2011
Father thank you for all that you have done in our lives. We can only say thank you lord.

I remember when i was in sch then, most times God will show me my examination papers before my exams,so i read based on what i saw without much stress. And everytime i saw the papers with the instructions , it was thesame no minus or plus during the examinations. God is faithful and there is nothing he cant do for those who love him, even if he has not done it for anyone, he can still do it for you. There is nothing too hard for him, obsolutely nothing.

Keep on loving God.
Re: How Has Your Walk With God Been? by marami: 3:23pm On Jan 31, 2011
maxxy sent you a mail, yet to hear from you, sir.
Re: How Has Your Walk With God Been? by cescky(m): 4:38pm On Jan 31, 2011
satan does not disturb himself with people with a God given vision and mission,hence when ur a real child of God, tribulations must come, but HE that is with you is greater than, all the troubles around you and will pull you thru(Most times God allows us to go thru many of lifes painfull experineces in order for us to learn lifes lessons and for us to get a better revealation and experience of him that others cant explain to us)

Heard on the radio once about a very brilliant girl whom had been a serious christian thru out her school days but, in her final year, another persons result was mistakenly recorded for her, so she came out with a third class, now the lady in question was perplexed as to why things turned out like that,based upon my experience satan has seen what God intends to do for the girl in question and is trying to manipulate that outcome through the people that record the result(remeber satan has no power over a child of God, it can only discourage a a child of God etc, thereby leading to the child of God aborting or giving up his/her dream)but if uve been in similar situation be happy and be glad becos God shames the devil by turing out what is supposed to be for our hurt for our own good.( remember joseph, david)now the lady in question perrsonally i believe, shes meant to be a self employed person or be in a postion where her result is of no essence by Gods divine plan and has allowed the above to happen in order that she grows richly in faith,( becos definitly she will succed with her 3rd class as long as shes in faith) in Jesus christ and not be dependent upon her brilliant result, which may fetch her a good job at first but may later lead her down the wrong path.

my experience( my mother died mysteriously)some time back i dreamt and i saw my step mothers friend threatn me in a dream she planly said" i killed your mother and thers nothing you can do about that" i woke up crying, but i felt good after some time cos she like my step mother practices, withcraft, socery etc, and i know that thru the evil spirit divinations they had seen what God, has in store for my future, thats why she saw they need to threaten me.( she later did threaten me in real life after this episode)moral of the story,when ur born again u become anointed(anointed means grace, strenght, courage and power that was with Jesus christ is with u)trouble will come but u will over come in in over coming u become stronger faithfully ,gradually leading to ur ultimate plan and destiny God has ordained for u.
Re: How Has Your Walk With God Been? by yourangel: 10:18pm On Jan 31, 2011
@Nuella2,

Please my dear sister, would you mind responding to yourangelhascome@yahoo.com? Thanks and God bless you.
Re: How Has Your Walk With God Been? by nuella2(f): 4:05pm On Feb 11, 2011
yourangel:

@Nuella2,

Please my dear sister, would you mind responding to yourangelhascome@yahoo.com? Thanks and God bless you.

Is your e-mail address valid?
Re: How Has Your Walk With God Been? by yourangel: 11:44pm On Feb 12, 2011
nuella2:

Is your e-mail address valid?

Yes my sis.! It's a valid address. Thanks and God bless
Re: How Has Your Walk With God Been? by Chookym(m): 11:21am On Apr 06, 2011
God is faithful indeed. I have blessed with all this testimonies
Re: How Has Your Walk With God Been? by marami: 12:46pm On Apr 06, 2011
I bless God for His mercy and Grace on most of us, for there is nothing impossible fo Him to, I trully believe this.

I believe and know that almighty God answer prayers at least He made it possible for me to get married and have kids which was a surprise to many. I sincerely bless Him for this.

But He God has not/does not want to answer this one request I have been making, i need a Job/business that will make me financially independent, i am not asking to be one of the richest woman in the world and am just asking that He blesses me so we can pay our rent, school fees and eat our three square meals comfortably without asking people for money. But God who can do all things is not answering me, I do not know if there is something i am not doing right to provoke His blessings. I fasted and prayed.

I went for a vigil in one of these churches and a prophesy came that a woman in my husband family did something so that my husband will not progress that he will remain stagnant. I have been given this msg on to different occassion. The place am working presently for more than 2 years we are only paid N10,000 monthly for our fare to the office. I am tired and confused, don't know what to do. Pls brothers and sisters i need your sincere advice/solution on the above. Thanks and God bless
Re: How Has Your Walk With God Been? by Pethan: 9:54am On Apr 07, 2011
I thank God for the salvation of my soul, by the grace of God i gave my life to christ when i was in secondary school before this time i was living in sin and under the devils control though i was very young the devil blinded my eyes that i did not know that Jesus died to save my soul but i thank the lord that i was opportuned to attend a youth programme organised by the Deeper Life Bible Church there i heard the message on the return of christ i saw my self as a sinner i wept for the sins i had commited and gave my life to christ my life has taken a turn christ has made me a new creature by his grace am now a happy child of God. As i went in christian journey, many times i listen to messages on the Holliness experience because of the risen and fallen in my xtian life i had always prayed to be sanctified i consecrated my life to God, but the devil seeing that if i continue in my consecration that i will eventually make it to heaven started using some things to discourage me i found out that those things were hindring me from geting higher in Gods words i cried out to the lord that he should help me the lord in his mercy sanctify me and gave me more grace to immediatly press forward to the experience of the spirit baptisim after really praying and desiring for this experience.
Re: How Has Your Walk With God Been? by nuella2(f): 11:19am On Apr 08, 2011
marami:

I bless God for His mercy and Grace on most of us, for there is nothing impossible fo Him to, I trully believe this.

I believe and know that almighty God answer prayers at least He made it possible for me to get married and have kids which was a surprise to many. I sincerely bless Him for this.

But He God has not/does not want to answer this one request I have been making, i need a Job/business that will make me financially independent, i am not asking to be one of the richest woman in the world and am just asking that He blesses me so we can pay our rent, school fees and eat our three square meals comfortably without asking people for money. But God who can do all things is not answering me, I do not know if there is something i am not doing right to provoke His blessings. I fasted and prayed.

I went for a vigil in one of these churches and a prophesy came that a woman in my husband family did something so that my husband will not progress that he will remain stagnant. I have been given this msg on to different occassion. The place am working presently for more than 2 years we are only paid N10,000 monthly for our fare to the office. I am tired and confused, don't know what to do. Pls brothers and sisters i need your sincere advice/solution on the above. Thanks and God bless

Hello dear, You sound discouraged and confused. Anyway, God has not changed he is still that faithful God that enabled you have a husband and children. Now God has blessed us but we need to work out out the blessing, you can start a business of your own with a little capital. I once started a business( fairly used cloths) with just #5,000 and i was making over 100% gain. We cant fold our hands and expect manna to fall from heaven, make a conscious effort to change your situation. Remember when God gave the children of Isreal the land flowing with milk and honey, there were giants to defeat in the land God gave them.

In our lives we always have giants to defeat, but like Joshua we must have a courageous heart to defeat every obstacle(giant). What can you see? Victory or defeat? He has made your live beautiful my sister, just go like Joshua and possess what belongs to you. God has equipped us, everything we need to win in life is available for us. If you can win in your heart you can win in life, therefore program your mind for success. Kill every thought of defeat and discouragement, cos greater is he that is in you than he that is in the world.

You are the greatest prophet of your life, as a king-priest speak faith filled words and see them come to pass in your life. when your heart is filled with unbelieve and doubt when you pray nothing will happen. God cannot walk with a discouraged man. Don't just pray, pray with knowledge and conviction in your heart. And above all things pls always learn how to give God thanks, have a grateful attitude, be joyful always and don't murmur and complain after you have prayed. God bless you. I love you.
Re: How Has Your Walk With God Been? by nuella2(f): 4:25pm On Jun 07, 2011
HE IS AN AMAZING GOD! HE HAS DONE GREAT THINGS IN MY LIFE.

wetin baba GOD don do my mouth no fit talk am finish smiley smiley smiley
Re: How Has Your Walk With God Been? by adetunrayo(f): 2:03pm On May 09, 2012
GOD IS GOOOD
Re: How Has Your Walk With God Been? by Patsey: 4:23am On Jun 12, 2012
Clinging to unverifiable propositions is the height of ignorance.
Re: How Has Your Walk With God Been? by Ovaiegbe(m): 3:58pm On Jun 17, 2012
Patsey: Clinging to unverifiable propositions is the height of ignorance.
I am not given to talking about religion but I find your post naive (no insult intended). The fact that you do not know me does not mean I do not exit and If you can't prove OJ Simpson murdered his wife, just doesn't make him innocent. My point is these people are talking about their life experiences and you think them ignorant? No, you are the ignorant one for trying to disprove another man's experience or make nonesense of it. You are not them and you don't know what they are talking about.
Next time you look at you face in the mirror think about this; Cars, planes, computers and even your BB you so much cherish have their inventors but the complex chemical factory called Man has no maker. He just evolved - did I forget something, Oh from an ape.
That the height of Ignorance.
Re: How Has Your Walk With God Been? by seyibrown(f): 3:32pm On Sep 09, 2012
My walk with God has been wonderful so far. I am learning, knowing him more and growing. It's amazing ... . seeking him and hearing from him; the trials and triumphs; the falling and the rising up again; the erring and his correction in love; the confidence that comes from totally depending on him and knowing that he is true to his word; and the joy that comes from knowing, seeing and feeling that he loves me! smiley smiley

I do look back at some of the times I spent outside of God and wished I hadn't wasted one minute of my life outside honouring him. smiley I am glad however that even all those times helped make the difference clear!

I just want more more more more more and more of this amazing Father! smiley cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Faith Is Delusional / The Demise Of Pastor David Oyedepo's Muslim Sister Ashiyat / Is It A Sin For Someone To Go To His Or Her Place Of Work On Sundays?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.