Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

What Offline Business To Start With N300,000? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Offline Business To Start With N300,000? (3703 Views)

What ONLINE Or OFFLINE Business Can I Do With N5,000? / What Business Can I Start With N300,000.00...? / What Business Can I Do With N300,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Offline Business To Start With N300,000? by kaposky(f): 3:58pm On Jan 17, 2011
please house, i need to start an offline business. Am tired of all the online businesses that promise to turn one into a millionaire overnight and never makes a cent afterwards.

Can someone with great experience help me to suggest the best offline bizs one can do in Lagos. I need to help myself. The capital is not really an issue now.

I have few ideas but not too sure how profitable each of them is.

1. Gsm Recharge card printing ( wholesale and retail sales)
2. Laundary business ie dry cleaning
3. Sports viewing centre
4. Importation business but not sure what i can import and sell fast
please i need your sincere suggestions as am in between many opinions.

Thank you all for your suggestions
Re: What Offline Business To Start With N300,000? by Thethy(m): 8:24pm On Jan 17, 2011
Grasscutter farming.For more detail contact:  THE THY SNAIL & GRASSCUTTER FARMS, Tel: 08023050835 , 07033632285.

Re: What Offline Business To Start With N300,000? by monopolist: 8:33pm On Jan 17, 2011
GET THE CASSAVA HECTARE PLAN

YOU NEED ONLY #180,000 TO START A PLANTATION AGRICULTURE and make #500,000 in 1st year

kingolusola@gmail.com
Re: What Offline Business To Start With N300,000? by kaposky(f): 9:43pm On Jan 20, 2011
please house i need more ideas on this topic.kindly send your post if you have a brighter idea.
thank you

1 Like

Re: What Offline Business To Start With N300,000? by boanerge: 9:29am On Jan 21, 2011
In my own opinion I believe the most viable offline businesses are those that are around agriculture and food. You could consider either farming, transportation of produce, selling of produce or restaurant. For me, aside been a global stocks trader and investor, I am big time into transportation of food products such as garri, palm fruits, etc from Delta/Edo to Abuja weekly. The beauty about transporting these produce is that you can start small. And the market is so wide and you don't even need to be on ground, just like me. I started with N50,000. Today it is a whole lot. I wish you the best. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: What Offline Business To Start With N300,000? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 22, 2011
Good day to you overe there,am OLUJIDE GABRIEL.Am the CEO of O2 NIGERIA, an Oyo State soap manufacturing and training company.We train people and interested soap manufacturing company on how to produce,

[1] NATURAL HERBAL HONEY SOAP[the soap that clean any skin infection in just 10 days]

[2] MOSQUITO KILLER CANDLE

[3] ANTI MALARIA SOAP

[4] PRESERVED PEPPER[preserved pepper that can lasted for 1 good year]

[5] LAUNDRY SOAP

[6] ANTISEPTIC SOAP

[7] LIQUID SOAP

[8]BALM

[9] BODY CREAM

[10] MEDICATED HAIR CREAM etc.

To be sure, the scope of the company is not only withing Nigeria,as the company has engage in training different company workers in Ghana and some big soap company in Nigeria.

We also have explanatory bulk hand out that contain 15 different products
Our price are negotiable and you can start any of this product with as low as 10,000.00.We will also teach you how to build local machine with wood to start with and some or our product are available on request.

After the training ,we also teach our trainees how to manufacture the soap equipment by their self and we also offer door step training for individual or group in any part of the Nigeria and west africa.

We are open to more negotiation on how to work this out.

Thanks

OLUJIDE OLUWATOSIN
CEO
O2 NIGERIA
25,ikereku lay out,orita challenge,
Ibadan,oyo state ,Nigeria

Re: What Offline Business To Start With N300,000? by adelegan1: 2:07pm On Jan 24, 2011
You can start arable farming cultivating corn and selling to industry with N150,000 and within 3 month you will become a millionaire call me 08060592206
Re: What Offline Business To Start With N300,000? by Kunle247: 4:57pm On Jan 24, 2011
For as low as N30000, you can own your own bulksms site, have customers from all over the globe register on your website and send sms for as low as N1.50K, at this rate you will still be making a profit of 50% per transaction.

You can intensify your marketing strategy by making advertisements on facebook, google etc. We can do that for you as well.

For more information, please call 07038449120

I work for Corporate Gateway Integrated Solutions.
Re: What Offline Business To Start With N300,000? by ayomyde(m): 8:21pm On Jan 24, 2011
You can start a poultry farm business, where you have birds rared and groomed for meet and egg. It is truly a profitable business that you can start any where in Nigeria.
Re: What Offline Business To Start With N300,000? by discount: 11:18pm On Jan 24, 2011
You can start retailing blackberry phones in your area. I can give you my wholesale price and I guarantee you would make at least 150K monthly. My number is 08033649339. My minimum order for wholesale buying is 6 pieces.
Re: What Offline Business To Start With N300,000? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 26, 2011
Good day to you overe there,am OLUJIDE GABRIEL.Am the CEO of O2 NIGERIA, an Oyo State soap manufacturing and training company.We train people and interested soap manufacturing company on how to produce,

[1] NATURAL HERBAL HONEY SOAP[the soap that clean any skin infection in just 10 days]

[2] MOSQUITO KILLER CANDLE

[3] ANTI MALARIA SOAP

[4] PRESERVED PEPPER[preserved pepper that can lasted for 1 good year]

[5] LAUNDRY SOAP

[6] ANTISEPTIC SOAP

[7] LIQUID SOAP

[8]BALM

[9] BODY CREAM

[10] MEDICATED HAIR CREAM etc.

To be sure, the scope of the company is not only withing Nigeria,as the company has engage in training different company workers in Ghana and some big soap company in Nigeria.

We also have explanatory bulk hand out that contain 15 different products
Our price are negotiable and you can start any of this product with as low as 10,000.00.We will also teach you how to build local machine with wood to start with and some or our product are available on request.

After the training ,we also teach our trainees how to manufacture the soap equipment by their self and we also offer door step training for individual or group in any part of the Nigeria and west africa.

We are open to more negotiation on how to work this out.

Thanks

OLUJIDE OLUWATOSIN
CEO
O2 NIGERIA
25,ikereku lay out,orita challenge,
Ibadan,oyo state ,Nigeria
o2nigeria@yahoo.com.
Re: What Offline Business To Start With N300,000? by Hod1000(m): 7:20am On Apr 27, 2011
@Kaposky, I agree with Bonerge on his post. Yes, you can tailor your business towards food and foodstuff business because this is a hot in demand market in Nigeria. Everybody need food to eat.

You can start by buying and reselling a food stuff. All you need to do is just get to where thei foodstuff are produced, buy at lower rate, store it for sometime maybe 2months and resell back to willing buyers. Note, am not saying end users, no but to other merchants who are ready to buy and sell to end users.

I personally buy yam @ cheaper rate and store it, then resell back within a space of 3months and double my initial investment cos it's becoming scarce by then. Can you believe you can buy the yam as low as 4000.

Well, that's what I do and still doing every year and still have time to do other things I like.

Visit www.foodstuffmillionsblogspot.com for details. Give this business a try and you will Thank God for using this medium to lead you to the wealth path. This is not marketing gimmickry.

(1) (Reply)

Importers Of Dubai Eva Soap With Favourable Price / Gas Generator - Is It Safe & Does It Really Save You Money? / Baba Ijebu's Son Has Builds The Largest Tank Farm, Set To Commence Refinery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.