Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,738 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

How Do I Make Pass To This Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Make Pass To This Girl? (4010 Views)

7 Messages You Can Pass To Your Partner With A Kiss / 7 Messages You Can Pass To Your Partner With A Kiss / Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Make Pass To This Girl? by collinsoft(m): 5:09pm On Jan 17, 2011
I need the house candid advise on this. there is this girl am having a strong crush on but the set back is how to ask her out. she got every future that will turn any head but all i end up doing is saying hello. Am not a novice to relationship but the problem is that this babe has swept me off my feet and am confused as to how to go about the whole stuff. i must confess she is damn beautiful and a sight to behold. please guys i need your help. And for the ladies in the house if you fall in the line of picture how best would a guy ask you out without causing you any embarrassment?
Re: How Do I Make Pass To This Girl? by MrsChima(f): 5:13pm On Jan 17, 2011
How old are you?
Re: How Do I Make Pass To This Girl? by seedord247(m): 5:50pm On Jan 17, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

How old are you?

seconded

And pls if you are still under 22 I'll advice you to face you study for now
Re: How Do I Make Pass To This Girl? by Phate07(m): 5:54pm On Jan 17, 2011

Do you have a baseball bat? Take a swipe at her head while passing her on the streets. undecided
Re: How Do I Make Pass To This Girl? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 17, 2011
The way you are praising her beauty "she's beautiful" she's beautiful"

You sure you're in love? undecided
Re: How Do I Make Pass To This Girl? by MrsChima(f): 6:00pm On Jan 17, 2011
Phate, come here suga. It will be okay.
Re: How Do I Make Pass To This Girl? by Phate07(m): 6:08pm On Jan 17, 2011

Eve sweerry did you miss your period? undecided
Re: How Do I Make Pass To This Girl? by seedord247(m): 6:09pm On Jan 17, 2011
period cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: How Do I Make Pass To This Girl? by Phate07(m): 6:27pm On Jan 17, 2011
seedord247:

period cry cry cry cry cry cry

Well, she could be pregnant for her hubby. Or for me. Who knows? undecided
Re: How Do I Make Pass To This Girl? by MrsChima(f): 6:29pm On Jan 17, 2011
cry cry cry cry
Re: How Do I Make Pass To This Girl? by MrCork17: 6:32pm On Jan 17, 2011
Walk pass her, duh undecided
Re: How Do I Make Pass To This Girl? by Dabss(m): 6:34pm On Jan 17, 2011
@ op  fuk embarassment mehn

no pain no gain!!

U've gat to try homie
Re: How Do I Make Pass To This Girl? by Omolola1(f): 6:36pm On Jan 17, 2011
Ginger your swagger then make a pass
Re: How Do I Make Pass To This Girl? by MrCork17: 6:40pm On Jan 17, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Walk pass her, duh undecided

actually, dont walk pass her, Run pass her!! wink
Re: How Do I Make Pass To This Girl? by MrCork17: 6:41pm On Jan 17, 2011
Mr, Cork:

actually, dont walk pass her,   Run pass her!! wink

ermm, actualy dont run pass her, just walk on the other side of the road!! angry
Re: How Do I Make Pass To This Girl? by Dsense(m): 6:50pm On Jan 17, 2011
OP.
Send her mumm to her . . . undecided
Re: How Do I Make Pass To This Girl? by Omolola1(f): 6:52pm On Jan 17, 2011
yeah, that works like magic, u know. . .
Re: How Do I Make Pass To This Girl? by Phate07(m): 6:53pm On Jan 17, 2011

Mrs Chima ===>>> Agony Chic! angry
Re: How Do I Make Pass To This Girl? by Dsense(m): 6:54pm On Jan 17, 2011
Omolola1:

yeah, that works like magic, u know. . .
How you doing sister?
Re: How Do I Make Pass To This Girl? by MrsChima(f): 7:04pm On Jan 17, 2011
Phate,

Why are you so mean to me? Why do I have to be an agony chick because I said it would be okay? Hmm. I guess you want me to be mean to you huh?
Re: How Do I Make Pass To This Girl? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 17, 2011
@poster bless your heart. I admire your honestly. not a lot of men are interested in female opinion. . .

Basically just be yourself sweetie. Let her know how you feel about her and ignore any turned up facial expressions she may have because it is always psychological with us women. Women like men with confidence, do not approach her with any silly Hallmark card lines. Let her know how you feel about her and your intentions. If she rejects you, it may make you feel a way but know that it is a natural part of life and you will find the right lady. Avoid anything that may lead to embarrassment such as uneasiness and "flaunting". Keep it real with her. God bless you and I wish you luck. wink
Re: How Do I Make Pass To This Girl? by Dsense(m): 7:39pm On Jan 17, 2011
Phate07:

Mrs Chima ===>>> Agony Chic! angry

Very right . . .You guys would go along grin
Re: How Do I Make Pass To This Girl? by omega25red(m): 7:49pm On Jan 17, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

@poster bless your heart. I admire your honestly. not a lot of men are interested in female opinion. . .

Basically just be yourself sweetie. Let her know how you feel about her and ignore any turned up facial expressions she may have because it is always psychological with us women. Women like men with confidence, do not approach her with any silly Hallmark card lines. Let her know how you feel about her and your intentions. If she rejects you, it may make you feel a way but know that it is a natural part of life and you will find the right lady. Avoid anything that may lead to embarrassment such as uneasiness and "flaunting". Keep it real with her. God bless you and I wish you luck. wink

[size=18pt]^^^ best advice[/size]. poster this is a "lady's" point of view so your chances of success are exponentially high
Re: How Do I Make Pass To This Girl? by saintneo(m): 8:05pm On Jan 17, 2011
meet JJ, CR7, Mikel; they are excellent passers
Re: How Do I Make Pass To This Girl? by violent(m): 8:22pm On Jan 17, 2011
@OP

Work on your self esteem, then walk up to her and ask if she'd be free for lunch on a weekend, or maybe watch a movie. . . it doesn't matter what you say, it's the confidence and the cocky nature that wins the game in the end! [size=4pt]{just go with a mind that you don't care if she accepts or not, you are just having fun}[/size]

but whatever you do, don't try stúpid lines or jokes and if she does or says something silly, tell her to her face how dumb you think it sounds!. . .you need to know that many girls will try to impress you as well, it's a human thing, no one likes to feel stúpid!
Re: How Do I Make Pass To This Girl? by Spclst900: 8:58pm On Jan 17, 2011
Poster

Ignore the girl, pretend she's not there that you're not seeing her. She'll come after you.

P.s don't hold me on this if it doesn't work.
Re: How Do I Make Pass To This Girl? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 17, 2011
guy, u beta walk up to her and say your mind or else, u will lose the babe to some smarter guy like me oh grin
Re: How Do I Make Pass To This Girl? by Gularma(m): 2:33pm On Jan 18, 2011
violent:

@OP

Work on your self esteem, then walk up to her and ask if she'd be free for lunch on a weekend, or maybe watch a movie. . . it doesn't matter what you say, it's the confidence and the cocky nature that wins the game in the end! [size=4pt]{just go with a mind that you don't care if she accepts or not, you are just having fun}[/size]

but whatever you do, don't try stúpid lines or jokes and if she does or says something silly, tell her to her face how dumb you think it sounds!. . .you need to know that many girls will try to impress you as well, it's a human thing, no one likes to feel stúpid!

Wat if he is d shy type.
Re: How Do I Make Pass To This Girl? by 677ano(m): 4:43pm On Jan 18, 2011
Ask her out for a meal or drink
Re: How Do I Make Pass To This Girl? by Phate07(m): 12:55pm On Jan 19, 2011
677ano:

Ask her out for a meal or drink

Yes! And make sure you drink all her blood. angry
Re: How Do I Make Pass To This Girl? by collinsoft(m): 1:16pm On Jan 19, 2011
i want thank you all for your advice. just yesterday evening i got a flash after we exchanged number at an eatery. in the eatery we discussed extensively about our selves and a kind of got to know each other. she just finished her OND 2 and waiting for the mandatory 1 year industrial training. I obliged to help out with a placement and after the discussion we parted ways. she flashed me at about 6;00pm that same day and i called hoping she wanted to tell me she finally accepted my proposal but i got a very wacky request from her. She said i should send her recharge card so she can make some contacts with respect to her IT placement and in-particular call one MD to see if HE could help. she said since the guy was a top shot she needed a recharge that will enable her call HIM for some minutes. I just said okay that i will see to the demands the next day. this morning being 19th of January she flashed again and i called. she said she wanted to tell me not to forget what i promised. Am in a fix as to weather to send the card or not. I dont know if she is playing a fast one on me. Please i need your advice before she makes out an ATM Machine from me.
Re: How Do I Make Pass To This Girl? by Phate07(m): 2:41pm On Jan 19, 2011

What's the big deal in sending her a recharge card? Huh? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why People Always Make S*x In The Office / Piack A Nairalander(just For Laughs) / Must A Guy Spend For A Girl To Show That He Loves Her???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.