Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,359 members, 7,780,981 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:48 AM

Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 (390567 Views)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 5th March 2016 / Chelsea vs Tottenham Hotspur Capital one cup final-( 2 - 0) On 1st march 2015 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (5 - 3) On 1st January 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 11:48am On Jan 10, 2012
Roberto Mancini says that theres only three teams in the race to win the premiership and that is Tottenham Hotspurs Manchester City and Manchester United. The rest of you guys are fighting for the final spot and Europa League places tongue
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by Basics007: 10:18am On Jan 11, 2012
So nice to hear that though i suspect Mancini is just taking the piss. The season is still long and i know Chelsea and Arsenal(name sounds sour in my mouth) wont give up easily.
What's ur thought about today's match? For me i think it's gonna be tough cos Everton is a very gritty side. The Scott Parker injury is not helping matters too. But i think we gonna win
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 1:10pm On Jan 11, 2012
Basics007:

So nice to hear that though i suspect Mancini is just taking the piss. The season is still long and i know Chelsea and Arsenal(name (sounds sour in my mouth) wont give up easily.
Rubbish. The only difference between the first half of the season and the second half is a 34 year old (Thierry Henry) and a 37 year old (Paul Scholes) apart from that nothing else has changed and both arsenal and united will continue to drop points
Basics007:

So nice toWhat's your thought about today's match? For me i think it's gonna be tough cos Everton is a very gritty side. The Scott Parker injury is not helping matters too. But i think we gonna win
Minus Scott Parker, Ledley King and Santos I believe we will still give them 2 0 before halftime. kiss See you after the match wink
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by Basics007: 3:47pm On Jan 11, 2012
manmustwac:

Scott Parker, Ledley King and Santos I believe we will still give them 2 0 before halftime. kiss See you after the match wink

Well by now i've grown used to not seeing King in our shirt for most of the season.I consider it a bonus most times when he plays. Not that it matters to Arry but is Dos Santos too injured?
I'm sounding a bit cautious cos except for Man U we are still goin to play all the top 5 clubs at their homes and as you know,Spurs are such bad travellers
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by mukina2: 4:41pm On Jan 11, 2012
man kissing man sad

not surprised sha grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 4:43pm On Jan 11, 2012
Am not talking of Dos Santos I meant the other Santos the one who got injured against west bromwich albion and plays for Brazil
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 4:44pm On Jan 11, 2012
mukina2:

man kissing man sad

not surprised sha grin
you see me kiss am? You get evidence to prove it?
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by mukina2: 5:00pm On Jan 11, 2012
manmustwac:

kiss See you after the match wink

sad

grin grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by Basics007: 7:03pm On Jan 11, 2012
manmustwac:

Am not talking of Dos Santos I meant the other Santos the one who got injured against west bromwich albion and plays for Brazil
That's Sandro na. I was about wondering if Levy has done another abracadabra in the transfer market again.
@Mukina. This is a new yr pls dont let me flip you the middle finger o
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 9:22pm On Jan 11, 2012
1 0 to spurs nice one lennon grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 11:04pm On Jan 11, 2012
WHY IS THIS PLACE SO QUIET? CAN YOU IMAGINE IF WE LOST THIS MATCH THE AMOUNT OF ABUSE WE WOULD'VE SEEN HERE? grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by debosky(m): 1:32am On Jan 12, 2012
Well done spuds. . . .y'all deserved it.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by coogar: 1:53am On Jan 12, 2012
debosky:

Well done spuds. . . .y'all deserved it.

haha - debosky is shitting kittens already. cheesy
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by debosky(m): 1:58am On Jan 12, 2012
Not really. . . just recognising the good form of the North London rivals.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by coogar: 2:01am On Jan 12, 2012
debosky:

Not really. . . just recognising the good form of the North London rivals.

you gotta admit harry redknapp is a legend!

it has taken him some time to get there but some credits must go to him for his astute signings.
scott parker was a big gamble - see what he's become for them. van der vaart was the signing of the century.

then he's added a good balance to the team.
tottenham is easily my 2nd team in the league. followed closely by stoke. grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by Basics007: 2:12am On Jan 12, 2012
3points behind Man City.
0points behind Man U. 8! points ahead Chelsea.
9 points ahead the silly ones.
11points ahead Liverpool.
Happy days men. Happy days.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by coogar: 2:22am On Jan 12, 2012
Basics007:

3points behind Man City.
0points behind Man U. 8! points ahead Chelsea.
9 points ahead the silly ones.
11points ahead Liverpool.
Happy days men. Happy days.

take it easy, tiger!
we all know chelsea have the ability to put a winning streak together. last season's results would tell you so.
i only pity arsenal and liverpool. chelsea should be safe.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by dayokanu(m): 2:25am On Jan 12, 2012
Keep on keeping on SPurs.

Hopefully Chelsea would push Arsenal into the Europa league
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by Basics007: 2:40am On Jan 12, 2012
coogar:

take it easy, tiger!
we all know chelsea have the ability to put a winning streak together. last season's results would tell you so.
i only pity arsenal and liverpool. chelsea should be safe.
I'm not even hating on Chelsea. AVB seems to be an alright dude(though with a tendency to misyarn sometimes) and wouldn't want his career to be messed up by a sack at such an early age. But as long as he and his russian boss are content with 4th position and probably semi final placings in both FA and UCL he and Chelsea should be ok
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by Basics007: 2:45am On Jan 12, 2012
dayokanu:

Keep on keeping on SPurs.

Hopefully Chelsea would push Arsenal into the Europa league
That last part sounds like music to my ear. The thought of Walcott running headless thru all the backwater countries and stadia in europe feels so good
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by ritchboy(m): 4:30pm On Jan 22, 2012
How ma-kate? cheesy

Una try small sha grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 4:45pm On Jan 22, 2012
Ballotelli should've been given a red card for for his backwards kick on Scott Parker. I had a feeling after he got away with it that he will end up scoring the winning goal. angry
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 1:47am On Jan 24, 2012
After our loss to man shitty I don't honestly think we will win the premiership this season but we'll manage third place and the F.A. Cup . tongue
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 12:36am On Feb 01, 2012
Nice win at home to wigan. The next game which is liverpool away this Monday will be test.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by Basics007: 4:15am On Feb 01, 2012
Eagerly looking forward to that one. Though with the form L'pool is in now it's gonna be pretty dicey.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by Basics007: 4:22am On Feb 01, 2012
I hate second guessing Harry but what the F is he and Levy playing at?
Pavlyuchenko out, 50yr old Saha in!
Corluka out with no back up for Walker. And now the Walker is injured.
Bassong,Townsend,Carroll,Kane,Pienaar and every other player who can do a job for us has been loaned out. And yet we are at a critical period in the league with FA cup as well. Really sometimes i wonder at Harry's transfer dealings.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by dayokanu(m): 4:45am On Feb 01, 2012
Next 4 games

Vs Liverpool, Newcastle, Arsenal and Man Utd

not forgetting Stoke and Everton who follow

Crucial times for Spurs
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 12:26pm On Feb 02, 2012
dayokanu:

Next 4 games

Crucial times for Spurs
Yes these are the crunch time for spurs but I reember two seasons ago we were in a similar situation when we beat arsenal at home, chelsea at home man city away and stoke city away to qualify for the champions league fourth spot ahead of man city. Now we're an even stronger team and our opponents are weaker which means we have a good chance of sailing through those fixtures
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by Basics007: 5:10pm On Feb 02, 2012
dayokanu:

Next 4 games

Crucial times for Spurs
dayokanu:

Next 4 games

Crucial times for Spurs
Really? That's so scary.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 12:01am On Feb 09, 2012
Harry Rednapp better run a mile from the England job. You are still under contract for tottenham. You are a good club manager who I don't think will make a good international manager. Leave the job for someone else. No spurs fans want you to go. undecided
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by coogar: 12:05am On Feb 09, 2012
manmustwac:

Harry Rednapp better run a mile from the England job. You are still under contract for tottenham. You are a good club manager who I don't think will make a good international manager. Leave the job for someone else. No spurs fans want you to go. undecided

if he takes spurs to the 4th position, it's better for him to leave. . . .
daniel levy can then sign jose mourinho or felipe scolari. grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by Basics007: 7:30pm On Feb 09, 2012
Coogar,why mention 4th? We are aiming for 3rd at least you know?
Everyone knows Mourinho is unrealistic for a club like Spurs. So no dice there. As for Scolari,i'll rather say god forbid. The man has never convinced me he's any good after World Cup 2002.
I will rather go for either van gaal or hiddink. Those are more like it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (37) (Reply)

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.