Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

How To Open A Fuel Filling Station? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Open A Fuel Filling Station? (15113 Views)

Report Any Filling Station Selling Petrol Above N87 To DPR Here / Mobile Money From Diamond Yellow Account/mtn Partnership-how To Open / New Tricks Used By Filling Station's Pump Attendant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Open A Fuel Filling Station? by felixx: 3:52pm On Jun 10, 2007
Hi Nairalanders,

Please i need information on the specifics/requirements in setting up a filling station.

Thanks for your anticipated help. God bless.
Re: How To Open A Fuel Filling Station? by enolase(m): 6:12pm On Jun 10, 2007
Are you prepared to pay for a FULL and comprehensive feasibility report I did last year?

It entails all you need to know from location to requirements, to all necessary certifications needed from NNPC, DPR, etc to factors that enhance profitability, etc.

If you are ready to pay for this information (N10,000) I will give it to you.

Please do not be annoyed that I am selling this info; it cost me money to get all this info as well. kiss

Contact me on 08064162860
Re: How To Open A Fuel Filling Station? by fromuk(m): 7:19pm On Jun 10, 2007
why should he be anoyed in paying for the info, will u be entitled for free refuel when the going gets good as i know it will.
Re: How To Open A Fuel Filling Station? by mrmayor(m): 9:54pm On Jun 10, 2007
@enolase,

I'm definitely interested in this information,I'm currently negotiating to buy 3 x 26,00 liter tankers,I want to be petroleum marketer and own a Filling station.I'll tell my people to get in touch with you soon.
Re: How To Open A Fuel Filling Station? by enolase(m): 10:58am On Jun 11, 2007
Well,

I had to be sure o!

I was thoroughly abused by some people in another forum on account of something similar. You know some people think that all information on forums should be given out free, without realising that it costs a lot of money to get certain kinds of information.

Mr Mayor, I am expecting your call. My report is very comprehensive.
Re: How To Open A Fuel Filling Station? by iyken(m): 1:02pm On Jun 11, 2007
@ anolase,
Hope your price is negotiable. Abi na supermarket? grin
Re: How To Open A Fuel Filling Station? by enolase(m): 2:58pm On Jun 11, 2007
This one na supermarket o!
Re: How To Open A Fuel Filling Station? by hbrednic: 3:03pm On Jun 11, 2007
even supermarkets do give discount and sale off at-times.
so show the guy some luv,if he is serious.
Re: How To Open A Fuel Filling Station? by Soundmind(m): 5:49pm On Jun 11, 2007
@enolase,
I am also interested in the feasibility study.
Thank you.
Re: How To Open A Fuel Filling Station? by enolase(m): 12:26pm On Jun 12, 2007
Well, all inquiries for the feasibility report should contact me by email: [email]enolase76@yahoo.com[/email].

Please only those who are serious should inquire.
Re: How To Open A Fuel Filling Station? by felixx: 4:02pm On Jun 12, 2007
@enolase,thanks i will give you a call soonest,although i think the price should be negotiable,you know everybody is trying to make ends meet.cheers
Re: How To Open A Fuel Filling Station? by seun70(m): 3:57pm On Jun 14, 2007
Hi enolase,

Are you sure the telephone number you gave is is order?

I tried calling you but, Do you want to check the number?

I am interested in the feasibility report on setting up a petroleum station.

Thanks
Re: How To Open A Fuel Filling Station? by enolase(m): 12:03pm On Jun 15, 2007
Sorry for those who have tried calling and couldn't reach me.

MTN has been very awful in the last three weeks in PH. (They do not ever apologize for poor services angry).

Try sending a SMS or an email (my email is in my profile; I do not know why the forum admin always deletes it; anyway it is his forum and his rules).
Re: How To Open A Fuel Filling Station? by mrmayor(m): 12:07am On Jun 16, 2007
Enolase,

Well I'm happy you are in PH it makes things easier, I'm from Rivers State.I've given your number to my people and they would get in touch with you soon.

Cheers
Re: How To Open A Fuel Filling Station? by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 19, 2007
if u r in lag, you'd best be aware, there's currently a ban on building any new stations in Lagos.
typically, your station should include a resturant(for extra income) you can negotiate with any big name eateries.

you should have six pumps
4 for pms(petrol) 1 for diesel
1 for kerosene

you will require underground tanks for product storage

you may want a big canopy over your pumps.

you will need approval from relevant state boards and DPR.

you also need to confirm your availabe budget, as this will determine the quality of your installation.

hope this helps
Re: How To Open A Fuel Filling Station? by oludunamis(m): 2:21pm On Jun 19, 2007
@mrmayor
could you tell me hw much it costs to buy a 33000litre tanker, like the one u are currently negotiating?
Re: How To Open A Fuel Filling Station? by megapro(m): 12:26pm On Jun 22, 2007
you need approved working drawings /architectural plans.
we have done this for many a client!
just mail megaplanarchitects@yahoo.com
megapro
Re: How To Open A Fuel Filling Station? by enolase(m): 8:40pm On Jun 22, 2007
Mrmayor,

Still waiting for the call from your people.
Re: How To Open A Fuel Filling Station? by sonety2k(m): 12:42pm On Jun 28, 2009
cool
Re: How To Open A Fuel Filling Station? by halifab: 4:00pm On Dec 12, 2009
Let me show you where to get the requirement of setting up a filling station plus doing business in both upper and downstream sectors in oil and gas business. Detail, send a mail to halifabenergy@gmail.com
Re: How To Open A Fuel Filling Station? by aaadejare: 5:19pm On Jan 08, 2010
1. "Non-Technical Guide to Design, Construction and Operation of a Petrol Filling Station in Nigeria" by Prince Adediran Adejare - #2000 only

2. "Guide for petrol station buyers" - #3000 only

postage through fedex is #2500 for second day delivery. 

aaadejare@yahoo.com

Re: How To Open A Fuel Filling Station? by Motech: 12:24pm On Apr 15, 2010
Hi Oyb,

Is there still a ban on building of petrol station in lagos or has the ban been lifted? I have a plot of land in near the free trade zone (Epe area) and i am thinking of using it to build a petrol station. I am waiting for your reply

Thanks
Re: How To Open A Fuel Filling Station? by wyt(m): 10:08pm On Apr 19, 2010
@ poster
i can't see ur email addy, pls provide or emaill me on kolinz24@yahoo.com
tanz
Re: How To Open A Fuel Filling Station? by halifab: 4:57pm On Jul 10, 2010
I have said it before that you can get a special info that will show you how to invest in oil and gas sector.you can for now ask for a free report that shows the numerous opportunities in this sector.Your email send to me online will bring you a copy.
email:halifabenergy@gmail.com
Re: How To Open A Fuel Filling Station? by aaadejare: 8:44pm On Dec 23, 2010
If you are still interesting in establishing a petrol station, visit www.3aoilandgasservices.com
Re: How To Open A Fuel Filling Station? by olanshi: 8:36pm On Jan 21, 2011
Some filling Stations are up for Sales, all documents Intact,

If you are interested email :- greatolanshi@gmail.com
Re: How To Open A Fuel Filling Station? by DadLolade(m): 12:36pm On Jan 22, 2011
@ Olanshi,

What are there locations and what are the prices?
Any supporting picture.

please email answers to me owojuyigbe@yahoo.com or simsolconcept@yahoo.com

Cheers
Re: How To Open A Fuel Filling Station? by admindim: 5:17pm On Jan 22, 2011
download on your xbox,psp,ps2,ps3, one game cost #500 each
list of games avilable
pes 2011 2010
fifa 11 winning 11
grandtheft auto
wrestling
mortal combact
street fighter
god hand
god of war 1,2,3
metal gear
spartan total warrior
terminator

up to 100 games avilable just tell us the game and we download it direct to your console playstation 2,3,psp and xbox180 and 360

brand new downloading flat playstation 2 up for sale with 5 games downloaded on console pes 2010, mortal compact ,god of war , wrestling ,car race and street fighter prize 31,000 notice it can only play original c.d please it can not play pirated onless it has being hacked

brand new ps 3 console flat 120gig to 250 63,000 to 80,000 thank for your patronage for more information call 08166117634 thanks god bless

brand new playstation 1 flat up for sale 14,000 each thanks

home delivery also avilable for download of games on ur console psp ps2 ps3 xbox thanks for ur patronage god bless u all bye happy weekend
Re: How To Open A Fuel Filling Station? by halifab: 11:28am On Mar 03, 2011
In response to people's demand for understanding the nuts and bolts in oil & gas investment in Nigeria. We have taken time to prepare this manual to answer questions being asked both offline and online about the business.With this manual in hand you can run oil & gas business profitably without crippling mistakes.

You will discover the following crucial information in detail:

 3 types of Million Dollars Operation in Upstream sector
 9 typical Investment opportunities in the upstream Sector
 6 most Profitable investment opportunities in the down stream Sector.
 3 Categories of people that can apply for Nigerian crude oil Licensing
 5 vital things you need to do before importing petroleum products into Nigeria
 8 important things require to register for operating a filling station
 18 useful Document you must present to PPMC to get the lifting right of Bulk purchase agreement in you filling Station operation business
 3 practical things to do to set up a filling station
 17 Documents you must submit with your application for Lube oil and lubricating oil production
 10 Documents you must submit with your application for Petrol station licensing
 Over 30 useful frequently ask questions and answers in oil and gas industry you may wish to know
 100's of other things you didn't know about Nigerian Oil and Gas

Your email or text message sent to me will bring you a copy at an affordable price.

Contact: halifabenergy@gmail.com. Tel. 234 8023058470, 08033711233

Re: How To Open A Fuel Filling Station? by lazadon: 1:03pm On Mar 28, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]@enolase this post has been quite a while but I just stumbled on it hope I can still get useful information from this thread. I can receive emails or any other ways Ʊ wish to communicate

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get A Verified Alipay Account And Pay Your Suppliers Directly / Cost Of Incorporating A Ltd Company At CAC / NIPOST Returned My Missing Packages​..my Nairaland Success Story!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.