Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,027 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

The travel scam called "World Passport". Have you been a victim? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The travel scam called "World Passport". Have you been a victim? (15599 Views)

Lagos Travel Scam To Be Wary Of / Officer Returns 600,000 Naira To Accident Victim / The Scam Called Frequent Flyer Miles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The travel scam called "World Passport". Have you been a victim? by sarkem: 10:28am On Jan 18, 2011
Please do not see this post as a scam or just one of those visa agents that end up collecting money from you and not getting you what they promised to deliver.

We are just opportuned to have the direct source that can easily get visa for anyone and we are trying to make good use of the link we have, do note that we are not demanding for any money from anyone to process any of these Visas, all we need from you is your e-passport and also tell you when to come for appointments depending on the one you apply for.

We get the following with ease:-

COUNTRY PRICE WITH TICKET TIME
UK 600K - Appointment
US 600k - Appointment
TURKEY 450k - 1 day
MALAYSIA 100k 210K 1 day
SOUTH AFRICA 150k 210K 2 weeks
DUBAI 70K 190K

We process all visas in Abuja and client has to provide proof of funds before we proceed because we are not demanding for a dine until after the visa is out.

We also get WORLD PASSPORT for interested clients for just 100k and you will get it in 3 months

for more info call - 0
Re: The travel scam called "World Passport". Have you been a victim? by justwise(m): 10:43am On Jan 18, 2011
@sarkem

Absolutely rubbish! Nothing like World Passport.

Wicked Nigerians will do ANYTHING to defraud pple.
Re: The travel scam called "World Passport". Have you been a victim? by rooftech: 1:51pm On Jan 19, 2011
parley, where the address of your own embassy dey ?
Re: The travel scam called "World Passport". Have you been a victim? by jhayluz: 2:55pm On Jan 19, 2011
why are you people complaining, but you are not askd to pay a dine, why complaining.
Re: The travel scam called "World Passport". Have you been a victim? by justwise(m): 3:14pm On Jan 19, 2011
jhayluz:

why are you people complaining, but you are not askd to pay a dine, why complaining.

sarkem is jhayluz, very silly.

Why did u put the prices if u are not interested in stealing from pple here?
Re: The travel scam called "World Passport". Have you been a victim? by embassyman(m): 9:29pm On Jan 24, 2011
People could be funny sha, does it mean that this guy wants to dupe people here, i dont want to believe so, but my brother, ur price is too much, try reduce it
Re: The travel scam called "World Passport". Have you been a victim? by justwise(m): 9:41pm On Jan 24, 2011
embassyman:

People could be funny sha, does it mean that this guy wants to dupe people here, i dont want to believe so, but my brother, your price is too much, try reduce it

Do you know anything passport called World passport?
Re: The travel scam called "World Passport". Have you been a victim? by belamour(m): 9:45pm On Jan 24, 2011
justwise:

Do you know anything passport called World passport?

I heard about it couple of years ago, ,
Re: The travel scam called "World Passport". Have you been a victim? by justwise(m): 9:53pm On Jan 24, 2011
belamour:

I heard about it couple of years ago, ,

Have you seen anybody traveled or issued a visa on it?
Re: The travel scam called "World Passport". Have you been a victim? by sarkem: 1:06pm On Jan 27, 2011
for those finding it hard to beleive that there is world passport, here is the picture of the one i got for a friend.
you guys should face reality and stop living in the past.

Re: The travel scam called "World Passport". Have you been a victim? by justwise(m): 2:54pm On Jan 27, 2011
sarkem:

for those finding it hard to beleive that there is world passport, here is the picture of the one i got for a friend.
you guys should face reality and stop living in the past.

You are the best fool ever existed, who are u kidding? There is no acceptable, legitimate travel document called WORLD PASSPORT.

The picture u showed there is just souvenir, its useless and is not recognised by any country.
Re: The travel scam called "World Passport". Have you been a victim? by sarkem: 10:32am On Feb 07, 2011
justwise ur name should be justfoolish, i see dats why you have a goat as ur profile picture cos u are actually one.

i have been busy and have been out of the country dats y hav not had ur tyme, what problem do u have with me?
what ur problem with my biss.? goateeeee pls face ur biss and stop blabbing about what you dont know.

Mr ode depe Bozo should be ur first, middle and last name.

cos u guys just dupe people by collecting too much from them to get visa and you see am givin a fair price is the main reason why you are pickin on me but, u aint seen nothing yet cos my price is still coming down very soon once i get what am waitin for.

MALA!!!
Re: The travel scam called "World Passport". Have you been a victim? by justwise(m): 11:57am On Feb 07, 2011
sarkem:

justwise your name should be justfoolish, i see dats why you have a goat as your profile picture cos u are actually one.
i have been busy and have been out of the country dats y hav not had your tyme, what problem do u have with me?
what your problem with my biss.? goateeeee pls face your biss and stop blabbing about what you dont know.
Mr ode depe Bozo should be your first, middle and last name.cos u guys just dupe people by collecting too much from them to get visa and you see am givin a fair price is the main reason why you are pickin on me but, u aint seen nothing yet cos my price is still coming down very soon once i get what am waitin for.MALA!!!

You are a poor criminal, there is nothing like world passport, that picture u pasted there is just souvenir. Silly cow
Re: The travel scam called "World Passport". Have you been a victim? by LoveKing(m): 12:04am On Feb 08, 2011
see maga!

Sarkem hope you went to a nigerian university (if) and you did a final year project. You know you can easily fabricate that passport. SCAMMER! Old time Maga!
Re: The travel scam called "World Passport". Have you been a victim? by yommyuk: 5:22am On Feb 08, 2011
grin grin grin

Wonders will never cease in our motherland grin
Re: The travel scam called "World Passport". Have you been a victim? by feasy1(m): 10:05am On Feb 09, 2011
@sarkem,
I would have expected you to provide any information to justify the acceptance of the World Passport

"The World Passport is a document issued by the World Service Authority, a non-profit organization founded by Garry Davis in 1948,[1] citing Article 13, Section 2, of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. World Passports have reportedly been accepted on a de facto, case-by-case basis by over 150 countries (i.e. they have been stamped with a national visa or entry or exit stamp) [2] and, at one time or another, on an explicit, legal or de jure basis by Burkina Faso, Ecuador, Mauritania, Tanzania, Togo and Zambia.[3] However, Burkina Faso withdrew its de jure recognition of World Passports in 1992, and Zambia has also reportedly withdrawn its recognition. Immigration authorities in Canada,[4] New Zealand,[5] and the United States[6] have stated that they do not recognize such documents because they are not issued by a competent government authority, and thus do not meet the definition of a passport. The latest edition of the World Passport, issued January 2007, is an MRD (machine readable document) with an alphanumeric code bar enabling computer input plus an embedded "ghost" photo for security, printing covered with a plastic film".

Why would someone pay 100k for such if it will be useless ?? those are point you need to clarify
Re: The travel scam called "World Passport". Have you been a victim? by LoveKing(m): 11:04am On Feb 11, 2011
The man is a scammer. Foul yansh don blow.thanks feasy1
Re: The travel scam called "World Passport". Have you been a victim? by toyemz(f): 12:12am On Feb 12, 2011
@ sarkem
are you a joker
dont you realise that the post is called a scam from the begining?
Not being funny
but who ever made you an ambassador for any country?
and there is nothing like world passport
that is innocent and honest
stop deceiving people
Re: The travel scam called "World Passport". Have you been a victim? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 13, 2011
sarkem:

justwise your name should be justfoolish, i see dats why you have a goat as your profile picture cos u are actually one.

i have been busy and have been out of the country dats y hav not had your tyme, what problem do u have with me?
what your problem with my biss.? goateeeee pls face your biss and stop blabbing about what you dont know.

Mr ode depe Bozo should be your first, middle and last name.

cos u guys just dupe people by collecting too much from them to get visa and you see am givin a fair price is the main reason why you are pickin on me but, u aint seen nothing yet cos my price is still coming down very soon once i get what am waitin for.

MALA!!!

Indeed biss!!! scamming people
Re: The travel scam called "World Passport". Have you been a victim? by justwise(m): 6:47pm On Feb 13, 2011
petaling:

Indeed biss!!! scamming people

Don't mind that thief.
Re: The travel scam called "World Passport". Have you been a victim? by shakers(m): 6:16pm On Feb 14, 2011
This Sarkem must really be a big fool, he labelled his post a scam ( Re: The travel scam called "World Passport". Have you been a victim? ) and still expecting people to buy into it,
No sir i have not been a victim and i am not about to be a victim, thank you.
tif na God go punish you,
Re: The travel scam called "World Passport". Have you been a victim? by princeonx: 3:14am On Feb 17, 2011
I actually google this "world passport" thing and YES it does exist. As a matter of fact they even have an office here in the US even though you can't travel to US with it. They also warned on their site that you are traveling with the passport at your own risk and expense and no admittance is guaranteed into any country. Some Countries where bearers of it passport have successfully traveled to are Togo, Tanzania, Genuine, and jungles like that. You guys can google it yourself or info@worldservice.org or better still call them at 202-638-2662. you beta carry naija kpali so that them go know where to depot your a55 go incase yawa gas
Re: The travel scam called "World Passport". Have you been a victim? by sadboy: 9:24pm On Feb 18, 2011
what does this get to do in business section?? Poster you ran from travel section because of justwise to do your scam business here, yet justwise is here for you. Where is the modrator
Re: The travel scam called "World Passport". Have you been a victim? by income2010: 2:25pm On Feb 22, 2011
Everyone deserves a universal human right to fair hearing according to the law,and a benefit of due diligence.While i do not counsel any member of this forum to be biased but constructive in mindset,i think this and all other related claims herein can be safely verified and validated at the country's Nigerian immigration office.God Bless you all.

info@xpluscompany.com
eniolasola@gmail.com
+2347090483443
Re: The travel scam called "World Passport". Have you been a victim? by sarkem: 3:36pm On Feb 24, 2011
@sarkem,
I would have expected you to provide any information to justify the acceptance of the World Passport

"The World Passport is a document issued by the World Service Authority, a non-profit organization founded by Garry Davis in 1948,[1] citing Article 13, Section 2, of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. World Passports have reportedly been accepted on a de facto, case-by-case basis by over 150 countries (i.e. they have been stamped with a national visa or entry or exit stamp) [2] and, at one time or another, on an explicit, legal or de jure basis by Burkina Faso, Ecuador, Mauritania, Tanzania, Togo and Zambia.[3] However, Burkina Faso withdrew its de jure recognition of World Passports in 1992, and Zambia has also reportedly withdrawn its recognition. Immigration authorities in Canada,[4] New Zealand,[5] and the United States[6] have stated that they do not recognize such documents because they are not issued by a competent government authority, and thus do not meet the definition of a passport. The latest edition of the World Passport, issued January 2007, is an MRD (machine readable document) with an alphanumeric code bar enabling computer input plus an embedded "ghost" photo for security, printing covered with a plastic film".

Why would someone pay 100k for such if it will be useless ?? those are point you need to clarify

My brodas,
the truth is that we subscribe for the passport which they issue from the US, washing Dc to be precise, that just how it is we order and pay for it just like you do for NSK passport, clients ordered for it and we payed for it and it was given and thats it, so if you order for it we will get it for you, that is for those that needs it and they are the only ones thet know what they want it for. People are calling me all sort of names but i will leave them to God to judge, cos am not doin anything illegal here and its not difficult to subscribe for you people too can try it on your own and see if you wont get it, countries started rejecting because US said they dont recognise it, but, the truth is that millions of people ordered for it and are still looking for it, so why do we nigerians just flip our mouth anyhow and tarnish our image.

Go to Google and type world passport and then you will get the whole info, and pls look for the part where it is written that it it a souvenir. We should stop all this Image tarnishing and do better things with our time cos I AM NOT A SCAMMER and i will neva be PLS people should not get it wrong cos i can never do dat, to proove me wrong then go to google. Thank you.
Re: The travel scam called "World Passport". Have you been a victim? by AJIBADEA(m): 4:01pm On Feb 24, 2011
World Passport is a BIG SCAM the passport is real but is for a club in EASTERN EUROPE IT USED FOR REBATE WHEN U BUYING GOODS FROM STORE IN THAT COUNTRY . THE PASSPORT IS NOT A VALID TRAVELLING DOCUMENT
Re: The travel scam called "World Passport". Have you been a victim? by saridonp2: 9:52pm On Feb 24, 2011
@Sarkem,Maybe because you have read all their brainwashing stories and you thought that its a genuine passport but its not and the more that you defend it the more foolish you seems to Nairalanders.Just because they will send it to you after 3months doesnt mean its useless.Its just a mere paper that you can only use in toilet,a complete scam.Just stop talking about it.
Re: The travel scam called "World Passport". Have you been a victim? by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 26, 2011
Desperate Nigerian. You wan build house buy car overnite wit NL money.
Na so life easy? grin
Re: The travel scam called "World Passport". Have you been a victim? by saridonp2: 2:26pm On Feb 26, 2011
It seems the guy has no idea that is a scam and the passport is useless.Judging from the way he is defending it,Sarkem seems to me like a blind mugun that world service authority is using to catch their mugun.No country will accept it even though they publish it on their website that its accepted in those countries means nothing because their is no truth in that.
Re: The travel scam called "World Passport". Have you been a victim? by mrwils(m): 10:53pm On Feb 28, 2011
people., there is world passport and i have one, i use it to travel to Singapore and indonesia, when i lost my nigerian passport, combine with my spanish ID, please do anyone know how to get get back a lost passport in nigeria?
Re: The travel scam called "World Passport". Have you been a victim? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:05pm On Mar 04, 2011
Guys , there is actually a WORLD PASSPORT and it is accepted by some countries as a valid travel passport

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Passport
Re: The travel scam called "World Passport". Have you been a victim? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 05, 2011
lagerwhenindoubt:

Guys ,  there is actually a WORLD PASSPORT and it is accepted by some countries as a valid travel passport

Below is data from wikipedia

Country↓ Acceptance↓
Burkina Faso No longer accepted[3][citation needed]
Canada Not accepted[4]
Ecuador Accepted[5]
Holy See Supportive[6]
Mauritania Accepted[7]
New Zealand Not accepted[8]
Tanzania Accepted[9]
Togo Accepted[10]
United Nations Supportive[11]
United States Not accepted[12]
Zambia No longer accepted[13][citation needed]

How can a normal person recommend such passport to his fellow. Just to scam people

(1) (2) (Reply)

Here Are The 10 Best African Airlines (photos) / LASWA Rescues Stranded Boat Passengers (Video & Pictures). / 5 Reasons Lagosians Love The BRT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.