Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,197 members, 7,780,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:44 PM

The travel scam called "World Passport". Have you been a victim? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The travel scam called "World Passport". Have you been a victim? (15588 Views)

Lagos Travel Scam To Be Wary Of / Officer Returns 600,000 Naira To Accident Victim / The Scam Called Frequent Flyer Miles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The travel scam called "World Passport". Have you been a victim? by justwise(m): 7:51am On Jun 08, 2011
passmyport:

Yes the World Passport is a real travel document not many countries except it and no devolved countries except it has its own entry in new US law France will take from you Germany and New Zealand will chunk your tale in the jail. I have traveled extensively throughout South America with mine.

If your looking for real documents contact this guy mateoada he will and get you real passports visas green cards diplomas you name it.

If it is a world passport you want it costs only $45 usd @ wment.org this guy selling this for whatever is a scammer and Gary Davis would poo his pants if he ever saw this the world service authority are doing great things to help people in refugee camps go check out the website and google Gary Davis.
FRAUD ALARM!! FRAUD ALARM!! FRAUD ALARM!!
Re: The travel scam called "World Passport". Have you been a victim? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:03am On Jun 08, 2011
passmyport:

Yes the World Passport is a real travel document not many countries except it and no devolved countries except it has its own entry in new US law France will take from you Germany and New Zealand will chunk your tale in the jail. I have traveled extensively throughout South America with mine.

If your looking for real documents contact this guy mil.com he will and get you real passports visas green cards diplomas you name it.

If it is a world passport you want it costs only $45 usd @.org this guy selling this for whatever is a scammer and Gary Davis would poo his pants if he ever saw this the world service authority are doing great things to help people in refugee camps go check out the website and google Gary Davis.

I event that Rapture will be announced at a future date. I am eager to vacate planet earth to a suitable planet. can your guy arrange travel documents to planet venus? I will pay whatever amount. Please try. Rapture is coming with a vengeance
Re: The travel scam called "World Passport". Have you been a victim? by passmyport: 7:21pm On Jun 08, 2011
Good luck with that I will pass the info if you will pass the plans to your space ship until then peace out Buck Rogers.
Re: The travel scam called "World Passport". Have you been a victim? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 08, 2011
passmyport:

If your looking for real documents contact this guy mate he will and get you real passports visas green cards diplomas you name it.

If it is a world passport you want it costs only $45 usd @.org this guy selling this for whatever is a scammer and Gary Davis would poo his pants if he ever saw this the world service authority are doing great things to help people in refugee camps go check out the website and google Gary Davis.

If you like get 100 user ID's, face of fraud is the same
Re: The travel scam called "World Passport". Have you been a victim? by chopper13: 4:03pm On Jul 18, 2011
Hello,

Here is a heads up for anyone and everyone that is considering using mateoadame@rocketmail.com for anything more than a punching bag. This guy has ripped me off took my money and never provided me with anything. He would not answer my emails then my emails came back as undeliverable to his address. He scammed me, and for all we know one of these guys on this board could be him blowing his own horn. I am sick of all these scammers if there is anyone out there that provides a real service that will take payment upon delivery (COD) or I trust You - You trust Me, Please let me and the people know. Your services are requested, needed and appreciated. Anyone that can provide these kind of services in a honest business kind of way will have great success and fortune. Say what you do and do what you say and you will go along way. Thank You!
Re: The travel scam called "World Passport". Have you been a victim? by femoklean: 8:40pm On Apr 23, 2013
Pals there is world passport....... I have one but I will never forget 2007 wen I try to stamp it @ Togo port lols they seize from me and detain me. It wasn't funny.
....I was detain for the whole day and later they release me to go without the passport....... So dnt think it is only we Nigeria we bribe oooooo I av to bride the officer in-night duty and he went into his boss office and stole the passport for me nd warn me never to show face @ d port again....... The passport is in my room nw and it's other documents... It is as useless as my shit.... Nobody should advertise such a thing to public.. It is waste of money and time.... I process my own by myself then though

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Seats Layout In An Airline? / Ten Things You Should Know About Biu, LGA, Borno State / 5 Reasons Lagosians Love The BRT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.