Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Brazil Visa Needed - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Brazil Visa Needed (10373 Views)

Kenya Visa Needed / Irish Visa Needed: / Egyptian Visa Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brazil Visa Needed by Chichiange(f): 10:59am On Jan 18, 2011
Can any one here know how I can get a brazilian visa urgently?
Re: Brazil Visa Needed by Chichiange(f): 11:02am On Jan 18, 2011
I need it atleast before 30th jan 2011
Re: Brazil Visa Needed by yomitesp(m): 1:07pm On Jan 18, 2011
If you are in Lagos , you can try these numbers !

Consulado Geral do Brasil - Nigéria
Plot 257, Kofo Abayomi Street, Victoria Island . Lagos
Telefone: (00xx234) 8036590556/8054002145
(Plantão Consular) Fax: (00xx234) 1 461-1474
Email: brazilianconsulatelagos@gmail.com

I hope that helps !!!
Re: Brazil Visa Needed by Chichiange(f): 2:30pm On Jan 18, 2011
Thanks bro ,am in lagos but I wish I can get an agent,the brazil embbasy suck,its on man know man basis in there,I just some that know the eazier way,thanks man.
Re: Brazil Visa Needed by Dare14: 6:14pm On Jan 18, 2011
@ OP

you want to be duped its like you dont like yourself and your money. if you need a brasil visa why not visit there embassy and do it yourself
Re: Brazil Visa Needed by omega25red(m): 7:24pm On Jan 18, 2011
Dare14:

@ OP

you want to be duped its like you dont like yourself and your money. if you need a brasil visa why not visit there embassy and do it yourself
Dont waste your breath the poster is wearing a dress made out of steak now she is just waiting for the scammers to pounce on her
Re: Brazil Visa Needed by Chichiange(f): 8:51pm On Jan 18, 2011
There is something u guys dont understand in the visa isues in naija,its so pooros here,just like the malaysian embassy in abuja because the sec to the consular is a family friend I went there last year june with 6 passports on a monday morning,by wed evening he came back from wrk with all the passports wif visa in them,but people have been trying to bring a lot of docs to the embassy yet they treat them like trash,I dont have the time for that stress,I need the service of an agent that's it,many of this visas is on man know man basis.

1 Like

Re: Brazil Visa Needed by Cappadona123: 4:16am On Jan 19, 2011
lol
Re: Brazil Visa Needed by suxes2006(m): 5:10am On Jan 19, 2011
Chichiange:

There is something u guys dont understand in the visa isues in naija,its so pooros here,just like the malaysian embassy in abuja because the sec to the consular is a family friend I went there last year june with 6 passports on a monday morning,by wed evening he came back from wrk with all the passports wif visa in them,but people have been trying to bring a lot of docs to the embassy yet they treat them like trash,I dont have the time for that stress,I need the service of an agent that's it,many of this visas is on man know man basis.

See yeye brain, u cant fool us jor
"efo je le, eye foje jewa mo"

SHALOM
Re: Brazil Visa Needed by Chichiange(f): 9:07am On Jan 19, 2011
Its,it seems no one know anything resonable to say,what u dont know is that people got visa contacts,many big man can just give u a card and the rest will be history,let me see what to do.my people suffer because of lack of knowlage,u think all of this people at mm traveling every day suffer to get visa,just open ur eyes to real fact,if u go to a bank,some people cue at the counter while some drinks wine in manegers office while waiting for their cash,u must not comment on every post if u dont know what to say,

4 Likes

Re: Brazil Visa Needed by yomitesp(m): 1:15pm On Jan 19, 2011
Well , what I know is, all visa applications to the Brazilian Embassy in Lagos or Abuja must be forwarded to the authorities here in Brazil so I don´t believe you would be able to your meet your deadline. I know there´s corruption=contact in every sphere so I wouldn´t know how feasible that could be at the Brazilian embassy in Lagos.An acquaintance came here last year but had to wait for weeks before she could get her visa. Anyways , BOA SORTE = Good luck !
Re: Brazil Visa Needed by UKman37(m): 1:42pm On Jan 19, 2011
This is directly from the Brizalian foreigh office website

Abuja, Nigéria

Embassy of Brazil

FUSO HORÁRIO: +4

Endereço:

324 Diplomatic Drive Central Business District Abuja Nigeria

(00xx234) 803.5350118 (Plantão Consular)

(00xx234) 803.5350119 (Plantão Diplomático)

(00xx234) 9-461.8687 (Fax)

(00xx234) 9-461.8688/89 (Geral)

brasemb.abuja@itamaraty.gov.br

As you can see the email is not a gmail address
Re: Brazil Visa Needed by UKman37(m): 1:46pm On Jan 19, 2011
see above
Re: Brazil Visa Needed by kickhisass: 9:24pm On Jan 19, 2011
Chichiange:

suxes2006:

See yeye brain, u cant fool us jor
"efo je le, eye foje jewa mo"

SHALOM
What is the different between these two usernames: suxes2006 & Chichiange? sound the same person. I guess somebody is masquerading.
Re: Brazil Visa Needed by Chichiange(f): 11:08pm On Jan 19, 2011
Nope,dont know dat guy.@others. Tenks will see wat to do.
Re: Brazil Visa Needed by sfladipo: 3:00pm On Mar 07, 2011
We provide visa assistance service for Brazil Visa
We recently processed for a few clients for the Rio Carnival.

Please contact info@avienti.com.ng and someone will respond to you.

Best Regards

Re: Brazil Visa Needed by suxes2005(m): 8:30pm On Mar 07, 2011
kickhisass:

What is the different between these two usernames: suxes2006 & Chichiange? sound the same person. I guess somebody is masquerading.

Oga, u dey sleep, infact u don drink self

SHALOM
Re: Brazil Visa Needed by denniz22: 2:49pm On Oct 17, 2015
I want to travel to Mexico thru Brazil and someone said I will need transit visa to change flight in Brazil. I just want to confirm.
Re: Brazil Visa Needed by Izebrain: 12:34am On Mar 18, 2023
Hello everyone , thanks so much for all you do here, I’m asking to enquire on why there has been so much delays from the consulate after submission of all the necessary documents at Brazilian consulate in Lagos, Nigeria, a lot of people has been complaining bitterly that it’s been more than a month now they’ve not heard back from the embassy, I had someone who submitted since first week of February and no response from the consulate if visa is approved or denied since then, please any idea on what’s going on lately ??

(1) (Reply)

Direction To Magodo Phase 2? / NCAA Denies Ghana Banned Nigerian Flights Over Ebola / Let's Talk About Qatar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.