Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,508 members, 7,770,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:41 AM

Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) (42802 Views)

Hilarious Nairaland Photos For Your Weekend Relaxation / TGIF Joke For Relaxation / Kalifa Brings You Smiles: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 12:13pm On Jan 18, 2011
Implication!

A man went into the pub with his wife. When he left her for the counter a pro.stitute approached his wife and whispered, "You must demand cash before the se[i]x[/i]. I know this guy, he doesn't pay." grin
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by Dyt(f): 1:00pm On Jan 18, 2011
So?
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by Dabss(m): 2:01pm On Jan 18, 2011
lol that man is in serious trouble
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by shakara4u(m): 2:17pm On Jan 18, 2011
romance or joke sectioon, mstweeeeeee
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by lysaa(f): 2:54pm On Jan 18, 2011
Son of a gun!
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by 1stknight(m): 3:04pm On Jan 18, 2011
Da_b¤§§.:

lol that man is in serious trouble

no be small troubu
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by yinkalink(f): 4:55pm On Jan 18, 2011
The moral is not to be tight-fisted with your money. And i can just imagine what d man's wife looks like 4 her 2 b mistaken 4 a LovePeddler by anoda LovePeddler.
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by yinkalink(f): 4:55pm On Jan 18, 2011
The moral is not to be tight-fisted with your money. And i can just imagine what d man's wife looks like 4 her 2 b mistaken 4 a LovePeddler by anoda LovePeddler.
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by lysaa(f): 4:58pm On Jan 18, 2011
What do u expect from a LovePeddler. .thinks and lives that way definately she sees that way too.

Guess a LovePeddler is in the eyes of the beholder. tongue
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 4:20pm On Jan 21, 2011
On a ship, an American, a Briton and a Nigerian were sailing. Devil appeared and said "drop something in the sea, if I find it I'll eat you but if I cant, then I'll be your slave. The American dropped a diamond, the devil found it and ate him. The Briton dropped a small platinum piece, devil found it and ate him too. The Nigerian opened a bottle of water, emptied it in the sea and said "today na today make u find am na, I dey wait". wink
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by dani1luv: 4:28pm On Jan 21, 2011
LOL. . .You Try
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by Danja4sure(m): 3:41pm On Jan 22, 2011
he he he do u knw the man or na u?
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by tammyswits(f): 3:41pm On Jan 22, 2011
Lol- laugh out low
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by MrBones2(m): 3:43pm On Jan 22, 2011
the joke is a classic jor. Love is real good
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by EfemenaXY: 3:59pm On Jan 22, 2011
Cool Joke Sledge

Vicks na the American man

Element na the British man

Bashy na the Nigerian man - im don open eye reach ground sef grin grin
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by MrBones2(m): 4:01pm On Jan 22, 2011
EFE na true u talk. I deal on diamonds tongue E dey pain u?
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by EfemenaXY: 4:15pm On Jan 22, 2011
na today??

e don tey wen I know say you be certified Mafia grin
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 10:30pm On Jan 29, 2011
A little boy Khan kills a butterfly and his dad says, no butter for 4 weeks. His sister kills a honeybee and the dad says no honey for 4 weeks. His mum kills a cockroach and the boy turns to his dad and says, "So, are you going to tell her or should I tell her?"
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by EfemenaXY: 10:44pm On Jan 29, 2011
dirty joke lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by saremy(m): 3:54pm On Feb 01, 2011
my guy is lik u are the one abi talk true mak devil shame abeg
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by oderemo(m): 10:34pm On Feb 01, 2011
first joke, give it a wide missssssssssssssssssssssss.
second joke is cool. nice one.
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by StudioCFR(m): 11:28pm On Feb 01, 2011
i dey struggle to understand dis jokes godammit
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by Anonymous2(m): 12:25am On Feb 02, 2011
^How low can u go?
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by bashydemy(m): 7:32am On Feb 02, 2011
Nice joke OP @efe wetin my name find reach here?
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by dani1luv: 9:32am On Feb 02, 2011
Implication; hahahahaa
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by Nelson6(m): 10:03am On Feb 02, 2011
implication for real lol grin
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by bashydemy(m): 11:09am On Feb 02, 2011
dani1luv:

Implication; hahahahaa
dont tell me you are the man i question
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by shakara4u(m): 11:45am On Feb 02, 2011
lol,

abi.u neva can tell
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by bashydemy(m): 12:16pm On Feb 02, 2011
na you talk am oooo
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by Nelson6(m): 4:32pm On Feb 02, 2011
na him na
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by bashydemy(m): 7:17pm On Feb 02, 2011
yes and will you witness agaist him in court?
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by Nelson6(m): 12:38pm On Feb 04, 2011
dats my profession. . .first class eye witness cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili's Tweet About Chelsea / Hilarious Confession Of A Fat Housewife / Hilarious Pictures About The Fuel Scarcity [ Photos ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.