Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Why Is The First Night Of Marriage So Special For Women - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Is The First Night Of Marriage So Special For Women (2974 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Rate Marriage So Highly? / Tomorrow Is My Girl Friend's Traditional Marriage...so Confused!!! / What's So Special About Your Age That You Hide It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is The First Night Of Marriage So Special For Women by kokooro(m): 2:55pm On Jan 18, 2011
Why do women and men alike go gaga about their first night. Really, is there anything special about this?
Re: Why Is The First Night Of Marriage So Special For Women by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 18, 2011
How old are u?
Re: Why Is The First Night Of Marriage So Special For Women by Orton10(m): 2:58pm On Jan 18, 2011
^
Abeg help me ask am o
NL don suffer. angry wink
Re: Why Is The First Night Of Marriage So Special For Women by diamondc(f): 3:07pm On Jan 18, 2011
jamb question
Re: Why Is The First Night Of Marriage So Special For Women by qoam(f): 3:24pm On Jan 18, 2011
the first is not the reason behind the happiness, but the first love u ll make after being joined legally
Re: Why Is The First Night Of Marriage So Special For Women by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 18, 2011
Re: Why Is The First Night Of Marriage So Special For Women by dayokanu(m): 1:02am On Jan 19, 2011
^^ Mrs CC,

What was your own unique experience on "That night"
Re: Why Is The First Night Of Marriage So Special For Women by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:27am On Jan 19, 2011
koko_oro:

Why do women and men alike go gaga about their first night. Really, is there anything special about this?

remember that night was the day you would first sleep together
Re: Why Is The First Night Of Marriage So Special For Women by bigboyslim(m): 2:27am On Jan 19, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

remember that night was the day you would first sleep together

That is in theory. In practical not necessarily
Re: Why Is The First Night Of Marriage So Special For Women by zayhal(f): 8:38pm On Jan 19, 2011
It's special for only couples who'll be having intimacy with each other for the 1st time time.
Re: Why Is The First Night Of Marriage So Special For Women by nath01(m): 12:06am On Jan 21, 2011
@ Zayhal. yes ooooo u re correct.4 me i will not 4get dat day because both of us re JJC.it a glorious nite,
Re: Why Is The First Night Of Marriage So Special For Women by modele2: 1:24pm On Jan 21, 2011
This is a nostalgic topic.
When its the first time it should be special for both the man and woman.

Though in my own case i was more excited, after waiting for so long(my lifetime) u feel like its an oasis in the dessert. Needless to say, i was not impressed. The experience improves with time and practice

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Come First In Your Life Out Of These Four Ladies / How Do I Cope With My Wife Pressure? / What To Do When Your Parents Love Your Other Sibling(s) More Than You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.