Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Condom Leakage ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Condom Leakage ! (2447 Views)

Using Condom Is Pointless If You Do These 9 Things (see Here / 7 Steps To Prevent Sperm Leakage After Intercourse. / My Female Boss Drop A Condom In My Pocket In Her Office, What Could She Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Condom Leakage ! by lekanjohn(m): 3:17pm On Jan 18, 2011
Can I sue condom manufacturers for the condom leakage that has landed me in problem of unwanted pregnancy ?
Re: Condom Leakage ! by alagha: 3:22pm On Jan 18, 2011
no! please which make is that?
Re: Condom Leakage ! by Coolabbie: 9:46pm On Jan 18, 2011
grin grin yeah u can but hope u are loaded.
Re: Condom Leakage ! by ZIMDRILL(m): 9:53pm On Jan 18, 2011
Only if your condom is under the batch that has been independently varified to be faulty

you must have more evidence eg the receipt of the purchase on or two remaining condoms from the pack, the wrap its self
Re: Condom Leakage ! by Beync(f): 9:57pm On Jan 18, 2011
do u mean breakage? cos tho condon has spores but not open enough to amount to pregnancy.
Re: Condom Leakage ! by seyi11111: 10:23pm On Jan 18, 2011
@lekanjohn you make me laught here oooooooooo, you should have hit the bumper easy anyway you can sue after deliver the baby, i will advice you next time used bread lylon istead of fake condom hahahaha .sorry about ur accident
Re: Condom Leakage ! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 18, 2011
@poster, can you jump in a lake and not swim? just sink please.

You and I both know you are not serious.
Re: Condom Leakage ! by seyi11111: 10:30pm On Jan 18, 2011
@MzD@rkSkin TAKE ITS EASY WITH THIS VICTIM ITS MY HAPPEN TO YOU NEXT TIME, BUT BREAD NYLON IS BETTER THAN FAKE CONDOM
Re: Condom Leakage ! by MrsChima1(f): 10:41pm On Jan 18, 2011
I am thinking of wearing condoms with my husband.
Re: Condom Leakage ! by 190: 10:41pm On Jan 18, 2011
He used cellophane

what else do you expect

It sure would burst
Re: Condom Leakage ! by iyatrustee(f): 11:04pm On Jan 18, 2011
^^^coming from you, I believe every word  tongue tongue
Re: Condom Leakage ! by 190: 11:38pm On Jan 18, 2011
^^and tried/experimented on you, i knew i was going to find you around!
Re: Condom Leakage ! by xandy84: 11:55pm On Jan 18, 2011
you can sue then but first answer this question, what is the size of your d.ick? cos the bigger the di.ck the chance that the condom will break and how many hours did you use a condom? condom is known to be soft and imagine making love for like 30 minute, Omo, you dey try oooooooooooo
Re: Condom Leakage ! by alagha: 10:19am On Jan 19, 2011
undecided cryare you sure the PUNNY have no shape object inside?
Re: Condom Leakage ! by Ivbade: 10:26am On Jan 19, 2011
Nobody gives you a hundred percent safety of these things, they are all man-made, there to assist you . So you still need to exercise some cautions when using them. Besides who told you that God is through with you yet? smiley
Re: Condom Leakage ! by lekanjohn(m): 10:29am On Jan 19, 2011
sad cry cry cry Please help,I'm not ready for fatherhood now !maybe my girl want to trap me.
Re: Condom Leakage ! by furotex: 10:31am On Jan 19, 2011
but did you enjoy it(flesh to flesh)?
Re: Condom Leakage ! by iyatrustee(f): 11:54am On Jan 19, 2011
i came across this different colors of condoms and i want to share with you guys. Seriously, i wont mind my manliness in a pink condom cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Condom Leakage ! by pwiz(m): 12:13pm On Jan 19, 2011
OP u are so funny ROTFLMFAO, No need to sue them since u don buy market hahahahahahaha funny guy.
Re: Condom Leakage ! by pwiz(m): 12:18pm On Jan 19, 2011
OP plz dnt comment again abeg coz ur post kept me laughing for a long time.U are nt ready to father d child so what cn we do abt it.I swear i wish i cn help.Bt wait hw old are u plz and which CD did u use?
Re: Condom Leakage ! by MrsChima1(f): 4:12pm On Jan 19, 2011
iyatrustee:

i came across this different colors of condoms and i want to share with you guys. Seriously, i wont mind my manliness in a pink condom cheesy cheesy cheesy

I think I will use that red one on my husband. Do you think he would go for that? Hmm.
Re: Condom Leakage ! by iyatrustee(f): 4:17pm On Jan 19, 2011
^^^why not? I was just tinking why d condoms in the part of the world aint sexy angry angry angry
Re: Condom Leakage ! by maclatunji: 4:23pm On Jan 19, 2011
@Poster, at this stage you should learn to hide your folly. I cannot believe that you can come to a public forum and be showing this sort of ignorance. You must prepare for fatherhood. If you were not ready for it, why were you playing the game that fathers play?
Re: Condom Leakage ! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 19, 2011
sue,ke. u have not sued govt for their lapses or ur landlord for his na comdom company u wa try, na who send u u still dey with condom abi u flush am ni?
how com u waited till belle show u com de yarn beans here. suit ko!
Re: Condom Leakage ! by Phate07(m): 5:04pm On Jan 19, 2011

OP, Just look for Fatherhood 101. Cheers! wink
Re: Condom Leakage ! by Spclst900: 6:16pm On Jan 19, 2011
Poster

You only dey bother about pregnancy? My friend welcome to the growing population of people living with HIV/AIDS.
Re: Condom Leakage ! by MrsChima1(f): 9:25pm On Jan 19, 2011
iyatrustee:

^^^why not? I was just tinking why d condoms in the part of the world aint sexy angry angry angry

I asked my husband that and he just looked at me.  He called me crazy and that married people do not wear condoms.  Whatever.
Re: Condom Leakage ! by Mygoldie(f): 9:39pm On Jan 19, 2011
@OP, Yes go ahead and sue them,we NL'ers all all behind you,we cannot help you foot the bill,but we are here to offer you useful advice.
we can also assist you to write a letter to the court undecided undecided
Re: Condom Leakage ! by Phate07(m): 9:43pm On Jan 19, 2011

Condom leakage is as result of using inferior and cheap condoms. undecided
Re: Condom Leakage ! by MMM2(m): 9:46pm On Jan 19, 2011
Wait till 9 months & Sue de baby 4 come into de wórld when u do n't need a child or u can sue ur GF.
OR
SUE UR PE*S 4 SET U UP.
Re: Condom Leakage ! by Dsense(m): 9:51pm On Jan 19, 2011
Phate07:

Condom leakage is as result of using inferior and cheap condoms. undecided

Stop talking like illiterate lipsrsealed undecided

OP.
So now you want to sue/chrge the manufacturer to court,Because their product failed you?
Well you are smart . . .Since you have just mentioned that you are not ready for the pregnancy,So you are looking for a way of getting money to raise the upcoming baby up, by charging the maker of the condom to court? shocked
Nigerians with opportunity sha grin grin . . .Berra go find good job!
Re: Condom Leakage ! by Phate07(m): 9:58pm On Jan 19, 2011

^^Did somebody swear for you today? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Sincere Advice. / Naija Babes Always Get Weak At The Knees When They See Me / Omalicha:our Gold Digging Days.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.