Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) (104164 Views)

How To Use Math To Say "Eid Mubarak"! / Eid Mubarak Pictures / Eid Mubarak To All Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by Mywd: 2:49pm On May 25, 2020
Take a look at this Arewa Big Boy's whip he is using to celebrate Eid Mubarak.

https://twitter.com/capt_Awwal/status/1264533940901216256

Our Oil Money??

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by Chrisdre: 2:50pm On May 25, 2020
sad
Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by Mywd: 2:50pm On May 25, 2020

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by ugwusunday(m): 2:51pm On May 25, 2020
Is that all?

116 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by tyup(m): 2:52pm On May 25, 2020
I tell people we northerners don't flood the internet to prove fake cheap point, We're low key millionaires in numbers

Probably those who yell Northerners are the most poor and backward bla bla can have a reason to shut the hell up forever sad

239 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by Mywd: 2:56pm On May 25, 2020

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by jaytee01(m): 2:57pm On May 25, 2020
Can they tell us what they do for a living?

439 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by StephenBB(m): 2:59pm On May 25, 2020
And so...how will this reduce the price of groundnut

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by madridguy(m): 2:59pm On May 25, 2020
Call them and ask.

jaytee01:

57 Likes

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by Mywd: 3:03pm On May 25, 2020

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by vastolord4(m): 3:08pm On May 25, 2020
Why won't I locate this national cake?

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by Lamasta(m): 3:11pm On May 25, 2020
The rich man's wealth is his strong city......

5 Likes

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 25, 2020
Did they buy them from raising cows or cultivating beans ?

Is it not Oil money ?

454 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 25, 2020
jaytee01:

When you visit Abuja, you will find out they are kids of those men in charge of government agencies, parastatals, departments and ministries.

" That is why I sack you in the south and appoint my brother "

465 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by tyup(m): 3:14pm On May 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
Awesome , Lovely and Powerful Collections!

Great to own! Great to Drive!

Having them without Having JESUS is not Worth it!

They can't drive you to Eternal Life..

What will profit you to Have buggati and Ferrari without Having JESUS !

Brother ! Sister! Uncle! Aunty! Na Vanity!

It's not Worth it!

Poverty is also vanity cause it leaves you frustrated and open to Sin

188 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by thecuteone(m): 3:51pm On May 25, 2020
Righteousness89:

Threat these things with Light Hand!

What will profit you to Have the Latest buggati and Ferrari without Having JESUS !

You won't carry one Nut with you to the other side

It's not Worth it!

14 Likes

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by Victornezzar: 4:11pm On May 25, 2020
Righteousness89:

Threat these things with Light Hand!

What will profit you to Have the Latest buggati and Ferrari without Having JESUS !

You won't carry one Nut with you to the other side

It's not Worth it!
Dude you keep spamming threads... Do you even find time to read the Bible or have a quiet conversation with God??

Always on nairaland spamming almost all the threads that hits Front page

You've passed your message... Kindly quit

126 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by incogni2o: 4:17pm On May 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

Pls don't keep quiet my brother,

For instance, i started following you today.

123 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by walteriyke: 4:17pm On May 25, 2020
tyup:
I tell people we northerners don't flood the internet to prove fake cheap point, We're low key millionaires in numbers

Probably those who yell Northerners are the most poor and backward bla bla can have a reason to shut the hell up forever sad
pls u people should enrich the almajiris too o
Olodo

304 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by Victornezzar: 4:23pm On May 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]
You striked out my post because I simply corrected you

Where's your Perseverance that Jesus Christ himself talked about..

You aren't a true Christian bro

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by Righteousness89(m): 4:23pm On May 25, 2020
incogni2o:

Pls don't keep quiet my brother,

For instance, i started following you today.

Don't mind that Brother..

When something possess them, you see them Manifesting!

24 Likes

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by Righteousness89(m): 4:25pm On May 25, 2020
Victornezzar:

I know I am not!
You are a True Christian! That's why I stroke off your Summation..

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by incogni2o: 4:28pm On May 25, 2020
Victornezzar:

What he simply said was.

GET THEE BEHIND ME SATAN

Remember who said that and under what circumstance.

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by Victornezzar: 4:33pm On May 25, 2020
Righteousness89:

I know I am not!
You are a True Christian! That's why I stroke off your Summation..
I asked few questions and you're getting angry cheesy

The time you use in spamming threads on nairaland... Do you use such time in reading your Bible or praying??

You're even Committing a sin by Disobeying

Look at Nairaland number 1 Rule which is against derailing

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by Righteousness89(m): 4:34pm On May 25, 2020
[s]
Victornezzar:

I asked few questions and you're getting angry cheesy

The time you use in spamming threads on nairaland... Do you use such time in reading your Bible or praying??

You're even Committing a sin by Disobeying

Look at Nairaland number 1 Rule which is against derailing
[/s]
I'll strike u again bro! And this time with a zip

66 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by Victornezzar: 4:35pm On May 25, 2020
incogni2o:

What he simply said was.

GET THEE BEHIND ME SATAN

Remember who said that as under what circumstance.
So I'm now being labelled Satan for Asking some questions?? cheesy cheesy

Tough!

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) by Victornezzar: 4:37pm On May 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]
I'll strike u again bro
But Christ taught us to live in peace with our fellow brethren

Why are you now getting worked up??

Fake Christian!!!!!

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity / 81 Ways To Win Your Husband's Love / Barka Juma'ah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.