Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Far East Asian Languages Are Near African Languages - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Far East Asian Languages Are Near African Languages (5416 Views)

African Languages And Cultures Need To Be Eliminated As Soon As Possible. / Why Is West African Culture So Close To South East Asian Culture? / Learning African Languages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Far East Asian Languages Are Near African Languages by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 18, 2011
The writing system of Japanese hides the striking similarities between Japanese and African languages. But on closer examination of the syllables that make up the Kanji character set, the syllables easily describe the Nigerian Languages.

Japanese festivals and dressing are very African in color combination. Also Shinto is about shrines, ancestors, mountain spirits, tree spirits, the so-called heathen religions that was used to justify the enslavement of Blacks.

http://www.stewartsynopsis.com/links_to_japanese_and_african_la.htm

Very interesting piece.

Japanese - Nigeria

Azuma-san (mountain) - Zuma Rock , Niger State
Tobi-shima (island) - Tobi (name), Yoruba. Tobi: Rivers State male name
Akō(town) - Akō: Yoruba, excessive pride
Akan(town) - Akandu: Ibo male name
Ibara(town) - Ibarapa, Oyo State
Minna-jima (island) - Minna, Niger State
Obirin University,Tokyo - Obirin: Yoruba, female
Iwaya(town) - Iwaya, Yaba, Lagos State
Ago(town) - Ago: Yoruba, time
Kure(town) - Akure, Ondo State
Aso-san(mountain)- Aso Rock, Abuja FCT
Wada(town) - Wada: Hausa name
Ibuki(town) - Buki: Yoruba female name
Sanjō(town) - Ōbasanjō: Yoruba male name grin
Ōi(town) - Ōyi: Ebira, sunlight
Ōkada - Ōkada, Edo State
Watanabe - Watanabe: Southern Borno State name
Ayama(town) - Ayama!: Yoruba exclamation

etc etc
Re: Far East Asian Languages Are Near African Languages by amazonia(m): 9:44pm On Jan 18, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

The writing system of Japanese hides the striking similarities between Japanese and African languages. But on closer examination of the syllables that make up the Kanji character set, the syllables easily describe the Nigerian Languages.

Japanese festivals and dressing are very African in color combination. Also Shinto is about shrines, ancestors, mountain spirits, tree spirits, the so-called heathen religions that was used to justify the enslavement of Blacks.

http://www.stewartsynopsis.com/links_to_japanese_and_african_la.htm

Very interesting piece.

Interesting, i have been prevliged to investigative resouces of deep-ocean divers.
The present day Japan is what is left-over, after some geological incidences of the past.
The Africa (Negroid) linage of the artifacts and fossils have been debated and analysed
and satisfied. The Africa origin of mankind is ascertained.
The next face, as this author is rightly doing, is to connect the dots.
That is, the synthesis, of the web of connections. Thanks to genetic engineering, the
dispersals (migrations patterns) of genetic-markers have been mapped by scholars.
There are more of Japan under the water than what is left of it today
Re: Far East Asian Languages Are Near African Languages by NegroNtns(m): 2:16am On Jan 19, 2011
@topic,

The two started from a common root in AFRO-ASIA.
Re: Far East Asian Languages Are Near African Languages by Nobody: 2:42am On Jan 19, 2011
amazonia:

Interesting, i have been prevliged to investigative resouces of deep-ocean divers.
The present day Japan is what is left-over, after some geological incidences of the past.
The Africa (Negroid) linage of the artifacts and fossils have been debated and analysed
and satisfied. The Africa origin of mankind is ascertained.
The next face, as this author is rightly doing, is to connect the dots.
That is, the synthesis, of the web of connections. Thanks to genetic engineering, the
dispersals (migrations patterns) of genetic-markers have been mapped by scholars.
There are more of Japan under the water than what is left of it today

That is sooooo awesome!!

Did you take any photographs at the sight? I'd love nothing more than a glimpse of those artifacts and fossils.

Negro_Ntns:

@topic,

The two started from a common root in AFRO-ASIA.
Interesting.

An observation: There's another theory that every being originated from Africa, but why are E. Asian languages the only currently languages found to have connections with African languages (near African)? This theory could possibly be back by the new revelation amazonia posted above.
Re: Far East Asian Languages Are Near African Languages by amazonia(m): 3:28am On Jan 19, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

That is sooooo awesome!!

Did you take any photographs at the sight? I'd love nothing more than a glimpse of those artifacts and fossils.
Interesting.

An observation: There's another theory that every being originated from Africa, but why are E. Asian languages the only currently languages found to have connections with African languages (near African)? This theory could possibly be back by the new revelation amazonia posted above.

I did not physically see, but in plated pictures of photos in magazines,
like "National Geographic". And books like, "The Evidence of Earth's Lost Civilization"
FINGER PRINTS OF THE GODS. by Graham Hancock. And much more.

As regard your observations, there had been many hypothesises and vacillations
over the ages. It is accepted generally now, by all, that Africa is the cradle of humanity.
this had been validated by all accepted means of dating of physical matters on hand.(fossils).
Re: Far East Asian Languages Are Near African Languages by amazonia(m): 3:51am On Jan 19, 2011
@op

Native Americans, that is the legendary "red indians" in the USA,
has the same phonetic cadence of words accentions like us.
Though, overwhelmed by the Europeans culture that prevails in US,
few that survives in the mountain regions, bears unmistakable resemblance
to our cultures. They have words likes okpilla, Idaho, etc. With same meaning.
They have many ethnic diversity like us. Heavy, on ancestral Spirituality.
Re: Far East Asian Languages Are Near African Languages by PhysicsMHD(m): 4:56pm On Jan 19, 2011
There are many Japanese names and words that are eerily similar to Benin names and words and some that are similar to some Yoruba names. Of all the Nigerian languages I would say Japanese probably has the most coincidences with Edo. Especially names that start with the letter O.

However I don't think there's any evidence that Far East Asian languages are really "near" to African languages.

1 Like

Re: Far East Asian Languages Are Near African Languages by amazonia(m): 7:01pm On Jan 19, 2011
PhysicsMHD:

There are MANY Japanese names and words that are eerily similar to Benin names and words and some that are similar to some Yoruba names. Of all the Nigerian languages I would say Japanese probably has the most coincidences with Edo. Especially names that start with the letter O. I might list a few later.

How there is so much coincidence in names still baffles me.
[/quote
My brother,
These similarities are not coincidences.
One way to understand these reality, is to imagine the laying of carpets over
an existing worn and damage ones, over time as the initial ones becomes bad.
This is the reality of earth over the ages. Earth, has the scars of epics geological
cataclysmic changes in the past,that plunged earth into dark ages. Today globalization
is not first, there are ancient records of trans globalism in the past.
The so called Bantu stock, is the default culture of man. You see them in all directions of earth.
Of course, the earth mass has not always been the same seize, it expands over time due to
gravitation activities of cosmic heavens.
if the moon, asteroid, comet or other heavy inter-stellar space matter fall into the earth
today, we will be plunged into eternal inferno for ages. The few hamlets of survival will in
due course repopulate the earth with little or no knowledge of the cataclysmic incidence
that presceded them.

1 Like

Re: Far East Asian Languages Are Near African Languages by ow11(m): 11:50am On Jan 20, 2011
Errr. . . amazonia is stretching the truth a little bit. On current scientific evidence, Geological 'catclysmic' events have happened and will happen but isn't the reason for human migration which happened around 50,000 years ago. Also, The San people (The bushmen) are thought to be the direct descendants of the earliest homo sapiens sapiens and NOT the bantu people and so early migrants to Asia from Africa were most probably descedants of the San rather than the Bantu which for some reason is the most populous Negroid sub-group.

This is the truth out there! This will obviously be reviewed with more discoveries. wink
Re: Far East Asian Languages Are Near African Languages by amazonia(m): 4:57pm On Jan 20, 2011
ow11:

Errr. . . amazonia is stretching the truth a little bit. On current scientific evidence, Geological 'catclysmic' events have happened and will happen but isn't the reason for human migration which happened around 50,000 years ago. Also, The San people (The bushmen) are thought to be the direct descendants of the earliest homo sapiens sapiens and NOT the bantu people and so early migrants to Asia from Africa were most probably descedants of the San rather than the Bantu which for some reason is the most populous Negroid sub-group.

This is the truth out there! This will obviously be reviewed with more discoveries. wink

@OW11
I did not suggest nor implied that human migrations is due to the incidences.
But, rather that such incidences are partly responsible for some broken links.
which are accessable to the deep-sea divers.
Bushmen/Bantus? well i mean the early migrants from the continent of
African.
Re: Far East Asian Languages Are Near African Languages by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 20, 2011
amazonia:

I did not physically see, but in plated pictures of photos in magazines,
like "National Geographic". And books like, "The Evidence of Earth's Lost Civilization"
FINGER PRINTS OF THE GODS. by Graham Hancock. And much more.

As regard your observations, there had been many hypothesises and vacillations
over the ages. It is accepted generally now, by all, that Africa is the cradle of humanity.
this had been validated by all accepted means of dating of physical matters on hand.(fossils).

ahaha, I sent some interview question to a colleague of mines. She answered with this. . . answer had nothing to do with my questions. lol

It would bt too far-fetched to say it is agreed by ALL.

PhysicsMHD:

There are MANY Japanese names and words that are eerily similar to Benin names and words and some that are similar to some Yoruba names. Of all the Nigerian languages[b] I would say Japanese probably has the most coincidences with Edo.[/b] Especially names that start with the letter O. I might list a few later.

How there is so much coincidence in names still baffles me.

I noticed that.

I wonder what other commonalities the Yoruba, Edo and East Asians shares, apart from their near sounding names.
Re: Far East Asian Languages Are Near African Languages by ezeagu(m): 8:51pm On Jan 20, 2011
Some of the words are interesting, most of them are just random coincidental similarities that don't prove anything. The interesting ones are the similar sounding words that have roughly the same meaning. Another thing that makes the comparison less interesting is that the languages used come from random languages from different language groups that are sometimes unrelated.

On the other hand I've seen similarities with Japanese and Igbo, that is names and words that are similar sounding and that also have similar meanings. These are some of them.

Japanese - Igbo

Nani (what) - Gini (what) Ani (how far in some dialects)
Ta (rice field) - Ta (eat)
Shita (down) - Hida ('come down' in some dialects)
Asaba (a Japanese village) - Asaba (although originally Ahaba)
Ookii ('big') - Ukwu (big)
Otoko (man) - Okoro (man)
Hi (day) - Chi (day)
Mizu (water) - Miri (water)
Mu (wood) - Nkwu (fire wood)
Teishi (stop) - Kushi (stop)
Oyogu (swim) - igwu (mmiri, swim)
Sansan (shine brightly) - Chaocha (Shine bright, light or white)
Re: Far East Asian Languages Are Near African Languages by tpia6: 2:16am On Jan 21, 2011
Re: Far East Asian Languages Are Near African Languages by NegroNtns(m): 6:51pm On Jan 21, 2011
Japanese - Igbo

Nani (what) - Gini (what) Ani (how far in some dialects)
Ta (rice field) - Ta (eat)
Shita (down) - Hida ('come down' in some dialects)
Asaba (a Japanese village) - Asaba (although originally Ahaba)
Ookii ('big') - Ukwu (big)
Otoko (man) - Okoro (man)
Hi (day) - Chi (day)
Mizu (water) - Miri (water)
Mu (wood) - Nkwu (fire wood)
Teishi (stop) - Kushi (stop)
Oyogu (swim) - igwu (mmiri, swim)
Sansan (shine brightly) - Chaocha (Shine bright, light or white

Eze,

That's a wrong method to render comparatives in tongues. Tongues are linked via common roots so that when you subtract the vowels from the terms the meaning in the word is not lost to comprehension.

The examples you give will loose their meaning if their vowels are taken out.

Ileke-Idi, the ground zero of tongue diversity was Babylon. The event leading to it was an act of rebellion that GOD punished with a division of people and their understanding of one another. In other words, GOD diluted the capability of mankind to form a single and powerful alliance over nature and the environment. From this ground zero, the migration were in two directions (1) Westward, and (2) Eastward.

West was Africa and East was Asia. They each left Babylon with a common philosophy but with passage of time and evolution, new reforms and growth, led to a widened gap between the Africans and the Asians. Particularly, the Empires of the Western philosophies were very feudal and creative, yielding rapid attritions and eliminations.

Egyptian , Phoenician, Babylonian, Roman in the West. . . . . versus Mesopotamia, Mongol, Ottoman in the East.
Re: Far East Asian Languages Are Near African Languages by ezeagu(m): 6:58pm On Jan 21, 2011
I've even found more for Igbo and Japanese

Japanese - Igbo
De (in) - Di (in, is, present)
No (on position) - Nor (on position, present)
Re: Far East Asian Languages Are Near African Languages by NegroNtns(m): 8:44pm On Jan 24, 2011
From Africa to India, China and Japan.

Re: Far East Asian Languages Are Near African Languages by firestar(f): 9:58pm On Jan 30, 2011
Hm.
Re: Far East Asian Languages Are Near African Languages by amor4ce(m): 1:47am On Jan 31, 2011
I'd like to see Modupe Oduyoye's take on this as Mr Baiye's looks a bit like speculation to me. Any published papers?
@Negro_Ntns, could you please explain the numbers?
Re: Far East Asian Languages Are Near African Languages by TerryCarr(m): 4:30am On Aug 02, 2012
tongue

(1) (Reply)

The Wedding Cake / Pls Help Me With Lineage(oriki) Of INISHA Osun State / Osun Police Not Aware Of Bench Warrant Of Arrest Against Oluwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.