Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,066 members, 7,807,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

devastated,Caught My Boyfriend With Another Woman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / devastated,Caught My Boyfriend With Another Woman (8190 Views)

9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl / Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) / I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: devastated,Caught My Boyfriend With Another Woman by Homguy(m): 11:07am On Jul 19, 2013
If it brings you that much pain u shld just drop that relationshp like its hot miss. When a man wants to be with you he doesn't give a damn abt any other woman.do not delude urself,if he's crious abt you he wlda sorted it out d moment u met d oda lady @ his place. Bt is he scared that she might bewitch him? Xo wen does he intend to leave her? He's merely trying to eat his cake and have it.period!
Re: devastated,Caught My Boyfriend With Another Woman by Homguy(m): 11:10am On Jul 19, 2013
serinavagz: I am Saliva Gomez from LA, after three years relationship with my boyfriend he left me for another girl, i did all i could to get him back but went to no avail, I was confused and emotionally devastated, not knowing what to do until a friend of mine told me about a spell caster on the internet Dr. Ikedi Ero who helps people with their relationship or marriage problems by the power of spells, at first i doubted it because i never believed in spell but with much pressure and convinsion from my friend i decided to give it a try, when i contacted him he helped me cast a re-union spell and within 8hours i got back my lost love. Contact this great spell caster for your relationship or marriage problems at ikedispiritualtemple@gmail.com Goodluck
You are deluded if you tink such pyrrhic victories last.
Re: devastated,Caught My Boyfriend With Another Woman by biggirloya2: 11:27am On Jul 19, 2013
hi girl. Reading your post brings so much pain coz it makes me realise what majority of sisters go through. I am not expect but 1 thing i know is that the heart can be a very foolish thing but piece of mind is what matters most in life. To me it sounds as if, if you were to stay in this relationship you would forever be wondering if you are the only one and might also open your self up to this guy taking advantage. Moving on is hard i know but trust me after all the crying, in a couple of months you will not even remember his name and you would have given yourself the opportunity to get someone who is worth it. I so wish you did not go there that night. The truth hurts so much and sometimes its even better not to know about it.M with you in tears girl. Cry if you have to but when you all cried out you won't even feel a thing for that jerk
Re: devastated,Caught My Boyfriend With Another Woman by biggirloya2: 11:28am On Jul 19, 2013
When he says he needs time to let her go gentle, he is taking a chance and it sounds as if he even is not sure of what he wants but sounds as though he is greedy
Re: devastated,Caught My Boyfriend With Another Woman by infodollarman(m): 11:52am On Jul 19, 2013
chikito93: my boyfriend and i were having problems. At least i was having problem with him. I felt like he wasn't putting too much effort as in putting quality time for us to be together. I felt like his excuse of " working" was man made. In short, i thought he could be seeing some else. so i broke up with him. We were apart for three weeks before getting back to together. A couple of days into it i asked if he was seeing someone else, he said " kind of" that they are just friends and are not sleeping together. He said i should stop worrying. I probed on, he said that he wants to be with me but that i should give him time to sort himself out. During this time we'll still be together

Anyway, i called him three nigths ago, he did not pick up. I was so sad  because i really love this guy. I decided to go to his place. On getting there i buzz the door bell and a lady answered, she questioned me for a while before opening the door. I got to his front door and knocked, the same lady opend with A WHOLE LOT of attitude syaing this is X wife, how may i help u. I was lost for words. i politely told her to get X for me that i needed to get something from him, she slammed the door on me about three times

He finally came out he was dripping with water so i guess he was in the shower. He asked me to come inside, i said no. I asked him to give me my stuff( about 12 naija movies) that i never want to see his face again. HE said no. So i left and he followed me. He was begging me. he said this is what he was trying to tell me but wanted to sort it out before telling me.
We stood out there for a long time . The girl came out twice to ask him to come inside but he didn't.

He still wants to be with me, wants me to give him some time while he sorts himself out. I have been crying for one week now. Everyone is telling me to hold on. That the girl ( his ex, she use to call and threaten me. The girl use to call the whole community to beg him, i guess she succeeded. they are from the same tribe.) is fetish that he needs to let her down gently. People who don't know me are sending this message to me. Please dear people. what do i do under this circumstance. I am extremely hurt. Should i move on? i have never known this much pain in my whole life. My heart burns, the pain hurts. Do u guys think he cares about me? or is he eating his cake and having it too?

Sorry it's too long. but i want u guys to know every detail.

You did not make something clear here. Is the girl his wife as she claimed or just his girl friend? If you keep waiting and at the end the girls juju cage him to her what will you do.
He has given the sign that you are not the only one he is seeing so i wonder why you are crying. the earlier you get a replacement while you wait the better for you... wishing you the best smiley
Re: devastated,Caught My Boyfriend With Another Woman by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 19, 2013
Abeg go sleep your mates are achieveing you are crying over a man.. what is it dat you really want from him that you cant let go? money? sex? what? companionship? what? why cry? when you can gain the world without him
Re: devastated,Caught My Boyfriend With Another Woman by 2goodbobo(m): 8:43am On Jul 21, 2013
If he really love and respect you, he wouldn't keep another lady in his habitat. Gurl there are some battles in life that are not really worth fighting for and this is one of it. Time will surely heal you again. If he really loves you, he will do the right thing by coming for you.

Disconnect from him for now and if possible travel somewhere far from him or engage yourself in busy stuffs.
Re: devastated,Caught My Boyfriend With Another Woman by ifowey(f): 1:08pm On Jul 21, 2013
i know it hurts! I've been down that road! Its nt easy but find a way to move on. U'd find out that u were better off without him soon. Try and make urself happy please!
Re: devastated,Caught My Boyfriend With Another Woman by haleyjames: 11:59am On Feb 28, 2015
My name is Haley James , I really want to testify to the good work of Dr. Pius for what he has done for me . couple of years ago, my husband left home after we had little misunderstanding, he never returned, no phone calls, no letters, no emails and no sign of him anywhere.and at the same time My daughter got sick so ill, things were so tough for me. I had lost hope, 2 years ago, i met a psychic, he said he would help me, i give him a try but all to nothing happened, i lost hope completely, my daughter's situation got worse each day. Last month, i saw a posting concerning the good works of the Spiritual professional(Dr. Pius), i told the great man my problem and he told me that there is nothing to be worry about for me contacting him all my problem is solve . He asked me to provide the spiritual materials needed to cast the spells and of cost which i did (Bring Lover back, Healing spell and Career spells). In a matter of weeks, my husband called me and told me he was sorry and that he wants to come back to me and that he would explain everything when he comes back, three days later, i got a call from the new job i apply for with a Real Estate company, right now, my daughter is finally healed. I want to thanks Dr. Pius,for what he has done for me and my family. you can contact him via email: trustspelltemple@gmail.com or trustspelltemple@yahoo.com his web sitehttp://trustspelltemple.webs.com/ his the solution to all problem i no you are going to be the next to share your testimony to people you can call the great man on +2348039456308.
Re: devastated,Caught My Boyfriend With Another Woman by haleyjames: 12:00pm On Feb 28, 2015
My name is Haley James , I really want to testify to the good work of Dr. Pius for what he has done for me . couple of years ago, my husband left home after we had little misunderstanding, he never returned, no phone calls, no letters, no emails and no sign of him anywhere.and at the same time My daughter got sick so ill, things were so tough for me. I had lost hope, 2 years ago, i met a psychic, he said he would help me, i give him a try but all to nothing happened, i lost hope completely, my daughter's situation got worse each day. Last month, i saw a posting concerning the good works of the Spiritual professional(Dr. Pius), i told the great man my problem and he told me that there is nothing to be worry about for me contacting him all my problem is solve . He asked me to provide the spiritual materials needed to cast the spells and of cost which i did (Bring Lover back, Healing spell and Career spells). In a matter of weeks, my husband called me and told me he was sorry and that he wants to come back to me and that he would explain everything when he comes back, three days later, i got a call from the new job i apply for with a Real Estate company, right now, my daughter is finally healed. I want to thanks Dr. Pius,for what he has done for me and my family. you can contact him via email: trustspelltemple@gmail.com or trustspelltemple@yahoo.com his web sitehttp://trustspelltemple.webs.com/ his the solution to all problem i no you are going to be the next to share your testimony to people you can call the great man on +2348039456308.....

Re: devastated,Caught My Boyfriend With Another Woman by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 28, 2015
This post is 8yrs old. By now the OP wud have been married with kids.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is'nt It Absurd For Couples To Shower Together? / Billionaire Offers $65M To Any Man Who Can Win The Heart Of His Lesbian Daughter / What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.