Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,703 members, 7,805,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) (74124 Views)

Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) / I Will Be A Nairaland Christian For The Next 36hours / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:44pm On Oct 31, 2011
Be watchful and vigilant!

Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:17am On Nov 01, 2011
Biblical Accuracy
November 1, 2011.

"If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?" (John 3:12).

Many who profess to be Christian intellectuals today are arguing that we should defer to the evolutionists in matters of science and history, since the real message of the Bible is spiritual. The Genesis account, for example, is not meant to give us details of the events of creation, for scientists can give us this information. It merely assures us that God is somehow behind it all. But if this were all that God meant to tell us, its very first verse is enough for that! What is the need to describe all the days and acts of creation at all if the record has no real relevance to history or science?

As the Lord Jesus told Nicodemus in our text verse, if we cannot trust God's Word when it relates "earthly things," how can we possibly rely on its testimony of "heavenly things"? To some extent we can check for ourselves whether or not it is accurate when it records facts of history and processes of nature, but we have no means at all of determining whether it speaks the truth when it deals with heaven and hell, with salvation and eternal life, or with God's purpose for the world in the ages to come.

The fact is that the Bible is accurate in all matters with which it deals, scientific and historical as well as spiritual and theological. It is a dangerous thing to listen to these modern "pied pipers" of evangelicalism whose self-serving compromises with evolutionary scientism have already led multitudes of young people astray in our Christian colleges and seminaries.

We yet may not have all the answers to alleged problems in the Bible, but we can be absolutely sure of God's Word. When the answers are found, they will merely confirm what He has said all along. He is able and willing to speak the truth, and He means what He says! HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:48am On Nov 02, 2011
The Counting God
November 2, 2011.

"Doth not he see my ways, and count all my steps?" (Job 31:4).

God is surely the Great Mathematician. All the intricacies of structure and process of His mighty cosmos are, at least in principle, capable of being described mathematically, and the goal of science is to do just that. This precise intelligibility of the universe clearly points to a marvelous intelligence as its Creator.

God even "telleth the number of the stars; he calleth them all by their names" (Psalm 147:4). Astronomers estimate that at least ten trillion trillion stars exist in the heavens, and God has counted and identified each one! And that is not all: "The very hairs of your head are all numbered," Jesus said (Matthew 10:30). From the most massive star to the tiniest hair, God has counted each component of His creation.

Such countings are far beyond human capabilities, for "the host of heaven cannot be numbered, neither the sand of the sea measured" (Jeremiah 33:22). But God has also created "an innumerable company of angels" (Hebrews 12:22) and has promised that the redeemed will include "a great multitude, which no man could number" (Revelation 7:9).

No wonder David exclaimed, "Many, O LORD my God, are thy wonderful works which thou hast done, and thy thoughts which are to us-ward: they cannot be reckoned up in order unto thee: if I would declare and speak of them, they are more than can be numbered" (Psalm 40:5).

Perhaps the most wonderful of all God's counting activities is that implied in Job's rhetorical question: "Doth not he see my ways, and count all my steps?" If He has numbered the hairs on our heads, we can be certain He numbers our steps along the way, and guides them all. "The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord: and he delighteth in his way" (Psalm 37:23). HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 2:03pm On Nov 02, 2011
My child, I want you to know that I will never leave you.
When you feel like your enemies have had you for lunch,
I have not retreated or taken a back seat from your life.
I allow you to struggle so that you will come to Me and find safe refuge under My wings of safety.
There are some storms I take you out of, others I take you through.
But do not think that I have left you defenseless,
for I have given you My Joy in the journey even at times that you do not see where you are going exactly.
If you will look for My light you will find My truth.
Then you will be guided out of the darkness one step at a time.
Know that the altar is a place of surrender, and with each surrender before Me, you will find more and more joy.
That joy is freedom, and freedom reigns in My Kingdom as you praise Me.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 4:11pm On Nov 03, 2011
Not yet – November 03, 2011

My children, I am coming to take you where I am, My promise will come into fulfillment at the appointed time.
It is not time yet, I do not delay My coming like many think but I am merciful, towards those who are not ready yet, so that they can come to repentance and have eternal life.
It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent,
turn away from their wicked ways and follow Me the Light of the world, the only One who gives eternal life.
I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life and I am alive.
The one who seeks Me diligently will find Me and I will reveal Myself to him. I am faithful.

My children, do not lose hope, become disheartened or lose focus when things do not work out the way that you might think.
Do not get complacent and slumber.
The enemy of your souls is seeking whom he can destroy.
He knows his time is running out and he is seeking for more souls to destroy.
Do not fall prey to him.
Be on the alert all the time, watch and pray, you do not know when it will be your time, it might be today. 
Will you be ready if you die today? 
Never take a chance, always be ready and pleasing to Me.

My children, there is not much time left, but there is much work to be done in My Kingdom.
There is a world dying without Me.
Who cares for their souls and where they will spend eternity?
Do not be self centered, think about those who are not ready, pleasing to Me yet.
If you love Me you will love your neighbor as yourself and will care for their souls also.
The devil has deceived many and lulled them asleep.

My children, if you are willing, there is much work for each one of you to do in this time in My Kingdom.
Be willing to fulfill your Kingdom purpose.
I know My plans for you and no one else. Ask Me,
I will show you and I will equip you for My purpose to be able to do My will at My time where and when I wish.
There is no favoritism with Me.
I use the willing and the obedient.
I called many but they did not answer to My call yet.
Are you willing to answer to My call to do My will in the time that is left?
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:28pm On Nov 03, 2011
Creation and the Finger of God
November 3, 2011.

"It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed. And he gave unto Moses, when he had made an end of communing with him upon mount Sinai, two tables of testimony, tables of stone, written with the finger of God?" (Exodus 31:17-18).

"All scripture is given by inspiration of God" (2 Timothy 3:16), but this portion of Scripture was given by direct inscription of God! Moses testified: "The LORD delivered unto me two tables of stone written with the finger of God; and on them was written according to all the words, which the LORD spake with you in the mount out of the midst of the fire in the day of the assembly" (Deuteronomy 9:10). "He wrote upon the tables the words of the covenant, the ten commandments" (Exodus 34:28). Thus, out of all the Holy Scriptures, God chose to write this section, not through one of His prophets, but with His own finger! It should, therefore, be taken literally and most seriously.

It is also significant that these commandments were structured around a weekly day of rest, "remembering" God's creation week--six days of creating and making everything in heaven and earth, followed by a sanctified day of rest and refreshment (note also Exodus 20:8-11 and Genesis 1:31-2:3). Ever since the creation, people have observed a weekly calendar. The seven-day week (unlike the day, month, and year) has no astronomical basis at all. People keep time in weeks simply because God did! Even those who deny the six-day week of creation must observe it, for their biological rhythms are constructed that way by God. "The sabbath was made for man," said Jesus (Mark 2:27). Since God considered the truth of the literal creation week so important that He inscribed it Himself, we should believe this portion of His Word first of all. HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:40pm On Nov 04, 2011
Follow the Leader
November 4, 2011.

"Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample. (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ" (Philippians 3:17-18).

Godly leaders are responsible for living exemplary lives so that those whom they teach will both follow and eventually become leaders of others. "Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ," Paul demanded of the Corinthian church (1 Corinthians 11:1). "In all things shewing thyself a pattern of good works," he instructed Titus (Titus 2:7). But Paul was first a follower of the life example of Christ.

Today's verse uses some unusual terms to both define the responsibility to follow and mark those walking after Paul's lifestyle. Memos is Greek for "follow," compounded with a prefix that means "together." Our English word "mimic," comes from memos. We are expected to imitate the examples of those who lead godly lives, who themselves are committed to emulate the Lord Jesus.

Further, we are expected to "Mark" those living after godly examples. The Greek word skopeo is the strongest word among several for identifying someone or something. It has the sense of intense observation. In the secular literature, it is sometimes used for a spy. God expects us to pay careful attention to those who "have the rule over |us|" (Hebrews 13:17).

And we are to watch out for those who may influence us for evil. There are "enemies" of the Lord Jesus. Those are sometimes among us, and we must "mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them" (Romans 16:17). May God give us the discernment to know the difference between "good and evil" (Hebrews 5:14). HMM III

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by 817: 11:58am On Nov 05, 2011
My Thoughts on Prayer

Prayer is designed by God as an avenue so that he can meet our needs.

It is an avenue where we take advantage of God's tender mercy and pity for mankind (James 5:11)

God wants to meet our needs. Through prayer we give God the go ahead.

Prayer is the green light God requires to intervene in man's affairs.

God does not want to be an intruder he will act in agreement with us.

No wonder he can only do for us, what we think or ask(Eph 3:20).

The reason is two fold. So that we would not think it is a coincidence or attribute it to a deity or some other man.

Prayer releases the power of God upon the Earth. It is the gate pass given to God to come into any situation.

No wonder the bible says, "that the heartfelt, continued prayer of a righteous man makes tremendous power available, which
is dynamic in its working(James 5:16 amp)

Prayer brings about spiritual and physical healing,(James 5:14-15), delivers from affliction(James 5:13)

Changes the natural order of things on earth(James 5:17) delivers from death(Isa 38:5) delivers from enemies(Ps109:4)

Receives children from God(Luke 1:13), Is the gateway for having all your needs and desires met. (Matthew 21:22, Phil4:6).

Why don't you take advantage of the benefits of prayer today?

You can start by praying for your salvation or the salvation of a loved one, friend or neighbor.

Gods want mankind to partake of his Kingdom and the visa is through accepting

Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal Saviour. Obtain that visa today by prayer an enter into God's rest.

God bless you.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 1:49pm On Nov 05, 2011

+ If the Enemy's lies are "more real" to a heart [and mind] than the absolute truths [principles] of My Word and Kingdom THEN it surely betrays a "mixed" allegience [double-mindedness] on their part - through the wilful "maintaining" of self-desire [and the self-agenda that is its spontaneous fruit]. ONLY a "single eye" [a steadfast and diligent heart] will position itself properly [in the secret place of My Presence] to receive the needed [necessary] light [revelation] for them to enter into the "fullness" of true Kingdom-position and destiny in this most critical and glorious hour.

, "The light of the body is the eye: therefore when thine eye is single, thy whole body also is full of light; but when thine eye is evil, thy body also is full of darkness. Take heed therefore that the light which is in thee be not darkness", Luke 11:34-35 KJV

, "Let us run with patient endurance and steady and active persistence the appointed course of the race that is set before us, Looking away [from all that will distract] to Jesus, Who is the Leader and the Source of our faith [giving the first incentive for our belief] and is also its Finisher [bringing it to maturity and perfection]. He, for the joy [of obtaining the prize] that was set before Him, endured the cross, despising and ignoring the shame, and is now seated at the right hand of the throne of God", Hebrews 12:1-2 The Amplified Translation
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:19pm On Nov 05, 2011
Greetings
November 5, 2011.

"Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness" (Titus 1:1).

In New Testament times it was common to begin one's letter to a friend with a salutation such as this, which usually identified the writer and the reader and then gave personal greetings.

Contrary to his normal practice, Paul spends the first three verses of this four-verse greeting speaking about himself, but he places the emphasis not on his own authority, but on the nature of the message which he has been given.

First, in designating his position as writer, Paul refers to himself as a "servant" (literally, "slave"wink of God. His will had been voluntarily surrendered to do his Master's will. Next, he identifies himself as "an apostle of Jesus Christ," commissioned by Him to represent Him and His revelation. He then defines his apostleship as being in agreement with the message to which the elect have responded, and the "acknowledging |literally, 'advanced knowledge'| of the truth which is after godliness."

Next, Paul claims that his message is not a new doctrine, but has its past, present, and future aspects. It was "promised before the world began" (v. 2) by God, who has in the present been proclaiming "his word through preaching" (v. 3). Furthermore, his apostolic calling is "in |literally, 'resting on'| hope of eternal life" (v. 2).

Paul then claims the message as his own, "committed unto me according to the commandment of God our Saviour" (v. 3).

In a very real sense, this same message is now committed to us. Our knowledge of the truth and need for faith are at least as great; our call to submission and godliness equally serious. May God grant us the same level of commitment to the gospel and its propagation as that of Paul. JDM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:21pm On Nov 06, 2011
Jesus and the Fact of Hell
November 6, 2011.

"Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels" (Matthew 25:41).

How can it be that Jesus Christ, who taught so strongly the importance of love and forgiveness, could speak such words as these?  Actually, Jesus had more to say about hell and eternal punishment than any other speaker or writer in the Bible.  Since He is the Creator (Colossians 1:16), the coming Judge (John 5:22), and the only man who has died and risen permanently from the dead (2 Corinthians 5:14-15), we would do well to believe and heed His warnings.  He knows whereof He speaks!

Listen to these prophecies, for example: "So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just, And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth" (Matthew 13:49-50).  "If thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire: Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched" (Mark 9:47-48).  There are other such warnings from Christ, but how can we reconcile such threats of everlasting doom with His own nature of love?

The fact is, however, that hell was prepared for the devil and his angels, not for people.  The devil has been a rebel against God since the beginning, wanting to be his own god.  When people follow the devil in this same rebellious path, rejecting God’s Word, they are showing they would be more comfortable with Satan than with Christ in eternity.  Therefore Christ, because of His great love, has repeatedly warned them of what is coming, and so should we.  "Of some have compassion, making a difference: And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire" (Jude 22-23). HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by Kxy(m): 9:44pm On Nov 06, 2011
Jesus is LORD for ever.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 10:14am On Nov 07, 2011

November 5, 2011: Letter from FATHER GOD – Given to Sabrina:

Who has ears to hear, he hears. Who has eyes to see, he sees. Who has distinction to distinguish, he distinguishes.

MY SON's arrival is standing at the door. O’ woe to those who have fallen away and have not believed MY Words. Did you think that the bride is prepared and cleansed in an easy way? This is an intense and hard process, MY beloved.

MY children, if you are still sitting in the furnace of purification and cleansing, of rejection and disbelief, know that you are in the right place. Know that your salvation is imminent and very near!

The darkness has struck on this world. Dark occult things are now taking place. They are also making themselves ready and prepare themselves also for their time that has come now, the time of MY enemy and MY SON’s enemy.

O’ MY beloved, do not give up now! I tell you, do not give up now! If you could see how short the time still is, if you could see behind this curtain of darkness that now lies on many, that now covers many, then you would persevere, because this time is nothing compared to the time in eternity that is coming, a time of pure, true, intense glory with you, beloved, with ME and with MY SON.

So come and fill your time with ME, with MY SON. Let US fill you completely and let yourselves no longer be scorned by those around you, who are overwhelmed by MINE and your enemy.

They will be very ashamed, those who scorn MY bride. So come, NOW is the time for complete surrender in pure faith, in pure love. Pure love, MY beloved, is faith without seeing. That is pure faith, knowing that your FATHER takes care of HIS children in the midst of their circumstances, knowing that one day everything is over, in one moment, from this to eternal glory in MY Kingdom.

O’ MY children, come, do not be discouraged. I know many of you are discouraged now by various conditions, by various people around you, who are not ready. You are still MY Light to them, for those who are not ready, and when the time is there, will also those called IN ME, be ready and come.

So stay MY Light, do not give up, because if the salt loses its taste, which will others then be salted? Do not give up, MY beloved, this is a call from your Heavenly FATHER, DO NOT GIVE UP!

The time of MY SON's coming is so near, a time only I know. And I see that the world now at accelerated pace comes in darkness and decays, so it is soon time to take away MY bride.

Everything that is from MY SON, is MINE, and everything that is MINE, is from MY SON. WE are coming soon, do not give up now, that would mean your end in this last hour, as very many have been tested and fallen away. May the test cost you something? May it? May it cost you everything? Because only those who leave everything behind and follow ME alone, will come along, when MY SON comes for the bride, only they.

Do not be deceived MY beloved, beware of the wolves among you, for the sheep in wolves’ clothing. They deceive you, they intimidate you, they teach false doctrine that is inconsistent with MY Doctrine, MY WORD, MY Holy WORD.

So hide yourselves in MY WORD and let go from everything else that does not correspond to This Truth. I warn you, yet many false wolves, false prophets, false sheep, are running around between you, in your churches, in your homes, in your streets,

Wake up and watch at any time. Do not trust anyone who is not IN ME. Do not trust anyone who still does not know that I, and MY SON, come soon for the bride. Do not trust anyone who still does not believe that this is really the end time and that the end of all things has come: The fulfillment of MY WORD.

Read MY WORD and see how close we are to all things, everything is now fulfilled. Open your eyes and open your ears and walk only in MY Light, in MY Truth, in MY WORD, and trust no one who is not IN ME.

Beware of false wolves, who draw you away from your faithfulness, passion, and dependence in ME. Beware, do not let it happen. This is the last ultimate phase of MY enemy to still draw many away, so that they will miss the rapture of the bride.

Stay watchful, stay alert, stay IN ME, in the Intimate Room, in the Intimate Place, in the safety of your soul with ME. Your soul is saved if you are IN ME, then your soul is saved.

Watch over your soul with passion and zeal, and let yourselves not be drawn away by anything or anyone of the Truth that lives in you. This is the last hour, these are the last seconds, do not give up now.

MY SON is coming soon,
FATHER GOD

[b]

Isaiah 48:10 (KJV): Behold, I have refined thee, but not with silver; I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.

Daniel 11:35 (KJV): And some of them of understanding shall fall, to try them, and to purge, and to make them white, even to the time of the end: because it is yet for a time appointed.

Psalm 66:10 (KJV): For thou, O God, hast proved us: thou hast tried us, as silver is tried.

Luke 21:28 (KJV): And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Romans 8:21-25 (KJV): 21Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. 22For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now. 23And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body. 24For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for? 25But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.

Matthew 5:13 (KJV): Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.

Matthew 19:29 (KJV): And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.

Acts 20:29-31 (KJV): 29For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock. 30Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them. 31Therefore watch, and remember, that by the space of three years I ceased not to warn every one night and day with tears.

Hebrews 12:3 (KJV): For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds.[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:51pm On Nov 07, 2011
Those Fossil Fuels
November 7, 2011.

"And every living substance was destroyed which was upon the face of the ground, both man, and cattle, and the creeping things, and the fowl of the heaven; and they were destroyed from the earth: and Noah only remained alive, and they that were with him in the ark" (Genesis 7:23).

People today are concerned about the eventual depletion of the oil and coal supplies of the world. The economics of all the world's nations are largely dependent upon these "fossil fuels," as they are called.

And they are called "fossils" because they apparently once were living organisms, somehow buried in vast sediments and later compressed and converted into oil and coal and combustible gas. How could this have happened?

Evolutionists speculate that hundreds of millions of years of slow processes must have been involved, but the details of such processes are very uncertain. Coal and oil can be produced in a matter of hours in modern laboratories under appropriate conditions of heat and pressure. Recent studies by creation scientists have proved that at least the great coal beds (and even diamond mines) contain modern radiocarbon, so must have been formed recently.

Although evolutionists ridicule the idea of a world-destroying hydraulic cataclysm in Noah's day, that phenomenon really does provide the most reasonable explanation for all these phenomena. "The world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished" (2 Peter 3:6).

Isn't it ironic that the whole world's economy has come to depend on that SinParty of death imposed on a wicked world in its early days? Without the energy stored in these dwindling fossils, man's rush toward greater sin and judgment in these latter days would almost certainly be hindered. In the meantime, "The Lord shall laugh at him: for he seeth that his day is coming" (Psalm 37:13). HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 10:19am On Nov 08, 2011
A Letter from the LORD JESUS and the FATHER, GOD ALMIGHTY spoken to Susan:

Daughter, take down these Words:

MY children, this is your LORD JESUS. I have serious Words to give you. Thank you children, those who come to ME in humble repentance, I know who you are. I am aware of who puts their face to the ground in humble repentance. I know who comes before ME in deep remorse over their past sins. Repentance is key, MY children. If you believe otherwise, I am sorry for you, you will suffer greatly when you realize how HOLY, I, GOD am and how far below MY Standard of Holiness the flesh is.

Words from GOD the FATHER:
This difference can only be covered by the Blood of MY Son. HE is the only ONE WHO can purify you so that you may enter MY Presence. Children, this is your LORD GOD ALMIGHTY. I have Words of importance to speak:

MY SON is coming soon, very soon. HE will come to collect HIS bride that HE has paid a high ransom for by the Blood from HIS OWN Veins and the Flesh from HIS OWN Back, MY Precious SON, WHO I, GOD, gave up to save sinful mankind. MY SON is worthy of your praise and adoration. HE is the Great “I AM,” MY SON, WHO lowered HIMSELF to the status of a worm, to become sin, to become of no account, and to be humbled beyond recognition so that you might be saved.

This is Extraordinary Love. It is enormous beyond any standard. No one can touch HIS GLORY. No one comes close on earth or in heaven. HE is Beauty magnified greatly. There is no definition known to humans that would sufficiently describe such DEITY.

MY SON, your GOD, is about to celebrate HIS Great Wedding Supper with HIS bride. You are invited by ME, HIS FATHER, your GOD.

MY SON will be flanked by glorious angels singing; ready to come for HIS waiting bride. Do not tarry in your decision for or against MY SON; whether to be among the bride who will be moved to safety. I want you to be part of the Wedding Party but your choice against MY SON will be honored.

Now, I, GOD know the enormous sacrifice of MY SON that day. HE paid your price. HE did not flinch. HE moved forward and took the punishment that was yours.

I want you to be with us for this Great Celebration, a Celebration like no other. But if you refuse this Invitation or disregard MY Invitation then your loss will be great. I am offering a gift of large eternal benefits to stand with MY SON as an eternal partner.

Let this letter serve as a warning to those who reject MY SON’s Offer of Salvation and a place at HIS Wedding Banquet.

MY children, it is hard for ME to think of losing you. I do not want to lose any souls. However, many are unprepared, not watching, uncaring. These are the ones I will leave behind to face the worst. You must decide soon. What is your pleasure? To come and be with Magnificent Eternal Beauty with MY SON of Glory Unspeakable or to choose against HIM and be cast down away from all that is pure and holy.

You act as if you have much time into the future. Just who told you this is so? It was not I, your LORD GOD. You are listening to your own reasoning or to MY enemy who is misleading you greatly.

Children, listen to ME carefully. Your time is limited. You are living on borrowed time. The skies will soon open up and bring forth MY SON. HE will ride on a beautiful stallion of pure white showering grace and mercy; flowing on the clouds to retrieve HIS beautiful bride prepared for her wedding day.

Glorious bells will ring out, while trumpets herald the moment, stars shine brightly as they leave the ground and come upward toward their heavenly home, a sight that will not be seen again as the saints rising up to meet their Glorious MAKER and HUSBAND GROOM. Spectacular timing, all to music flooding the skies playing to the motions of angel’s midflight.

O’ children, Glory is coming, Glory unimaginable. The hour is at hand. Please children, Ready yourselves for your BRIDEGROOM. HE comes to rescue you on HIS Wedding Day. Doves flying in rhythm with angels, the sky filled with beauty. This is the dance of the GOD BRIDEGROOM with HIS beautiful bride ascending to their heavenly home to celebrate their glorious nuptials. O’ what an occasion, what an event!

Please make your reservation. Surrender your heart to JESUS, surrender your life. Now is the time. Dance…Love…Laugh on this, the most Glorious Day of the KING’s Wedding Flight.

Your Invitation stands,

FATHER of the GROOM, GOD ALMIGHTY
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:30am On Nov 09, 2011
Should a Christian Get Angry?
November 8, 2011.

"But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment" (Matthew 5:22).

There are a number of Scriptures which, taken alone, would indicate that a Christian should never get angry about anything.  For example, note Ephesians 4:31: "Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger . . . be put away from you." 

Yet Jesus indicated only that anger "without a cause" was wrong and invited judgment.  Many modern translations omit the phrase "without a cause" in this verse (NIV, NASB, LB, TEV, etc.), but the phrase does occur in over 99.5 percent of all the Greek manuscripts, and thus clearly should be retained.

If anger were never permitted for a believer, it would contradict even the occasional example of Jesus Himself.  "And when he had looked round about on them with anger, being grieved for the hardness of their hearts" (Mark 3:5).  He was angered here by certain hypocrites among the Pharisees who were ready to condemn Him for healing a disabled man on the Sabbath.

We are never justified in getting angry over some personal injury or insult to ourselves.  This is implied in context in such verses as cited above (Colossians 3:8, etc.).  "Recompense to no man evil for evil . . . avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath" (Romans 12:17, 19).  But if we do get angry in spite of ourselves, we are commanded, "Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath" (Ephesians 4:26).

There may be some situations involving injury or insult to the name or work of Christ where anger is indeed "with cause."  Even then, however, God would warn us to be "swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath" (James 1:19), remembering that "vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord" (Romans 12:19). HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 9:40am On Nov 09, 2011

If a one-thousand-ton block of iron had to be lifted by crane, how much could you help?
Suppose you could get a grip on it and tried to heave and pull what difference would you make?
There would be no difference, and it wouldn't help.

What about lifting the whole world? That is a task for God, through the power of His atoning death and resurrection.
"He's got the whole world in his hand". Do you think you can take the load off His shoulders?
Does God have omnipotence and then need a little bit extra from you? Jesus said He had ALL power. (Matth 28,18) That's enough!
You may just as well leave it to the power of God.
"Cast your burden on the Lord." (Ps 55:22)

Does that mean that we should sit idle? By no means.
Far from it. You have a privileged and important part to play.
What is it? What do hoist-operators do?
They don't attempt lifting heavy weights with their own hands, but neither do they hang around with their hands in their pockets.
They know what to do and without them the load will never be lifted.
They hook the load to the lifting machinery!
That's what our job is also. Don't try to lift everybody's burden all by yourself.
That is only what God can do. Getting too emotionally involved and trying to solve everybody's problems in endless hours of counseling, just as if you belonged to that family or were married to them, will kill you.
Our simple task is to bring people to Jesus, and hook them to the lifting power of the Holy Spirit.
The gospel is the power of God to lift the whole world.
There is power, plenty of power, wonder-working power.
Christ said so.

18 And Jesus came and spoke unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.  19 Go all of you therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit: b  20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
Matthew 28 vs 18-20
REINHARD BONNKE
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:53am On Nov 09, 2011
How Can a Man Be Just before God?
November 9, 2011.

"Then Job answered and said, I know it is so of a truth: but how should man be just with God"? (Job 9:1-2).

The patriarch Job was the most "just" (i.e., "righteous"wink man of his age, according to the testimony of God Himself (Job 1:8; 2:3), yet his friends were insisting that his terrible suffering had been sent by God because of his sins. He knew he was innocent of the sins of which they were accusing him, and he knew he had earnestly tried to be obedient and faithful to God.  Yet he also knew that he, like all men, had come far short of God’s holiness (Romans 3:23).  "I have sinned", he had confessed, "what shall I do unto thee, O thou preserver of men?" (Job 7:20).  "Cause me to understand wherein I have erred" (Job 6:24).  And then comes the plaintive plea in our text.  "How should a man be just with God?" 

There is, indeed, no way by which a man can make himself righteous before God, for he is even born with a sin nature, inherited from father Adam.  "If I justify myself, mine own mouth shall condemn me: if I say, I am perfect, it shall also prove me perverse" (Job 9:20).  Yet God created man for His own glory (Isaiah 43:7) and wants "all men to be saved" (1 Timothy 2:4).  The great enigma is, how can God justify unrighteousness in men and still be righteous Himself.

The answer, of course, is that God, in Christ, has paid the price to make us righteous by dying for all our sins.  "God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us" (Romans 5:cool"In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace" (Ephesians 1:7).

Even Job finally realised that God must somehow become his redeemer.  "For I know that my redeemer liveth, and . . . in my flesh shall I see God" (Job 19:25-26).  It is indeed wonderfully true that God can both "be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus" (Romans 3:26). HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by Sirniyeh(m): 9:49pm On Nov 09, 2011
Among all the great Nigerian pastors I vividly know that would be exposed for their ritual very soon is Oyedepo. People are blind now but soon we shall all see. Akinade denied Erelu Abiye but two human skulls and other charms were found in his private room after his death. Soon, what oyedepo did in Kaduna before he fled to lagos will be exposed. They are all rogues. Why jet? To reach God or who? If he has money for jet, why still collecting offering. The truth is 60% of his church members for the past 10yrs are unable to buy a car. If all the offrings and tithes for past 10yrs are saved, they will buy car. Wake up my people, dont be educated illiterates! The pastors are making riches at the expense of the church members.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by Matnat(m): 10:10am On Nov 10, 2011
^Who are you to condemn someone else's servant? They are responsible to the LORD, so let HIM judge whether they are right or wrong. And with the LORD's help, they will do what is right and will receive HIS approval. (Romans 14:4 NLT)
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by Matnat(m): 10:33am On Nov 10, 2011
Do not waste your time arguing over godless ideas and old wive's tales. Instead, train yourself to be godly. (1Timothy 4:7 NLT)
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 1:22pm On Nov 10, 2011

Many are going through trials and testing and the Holy Spirit is saying be strong and courageous. 
Eph. 6:10 God will see to it that everything will work out for the best,
He works all things together for good to those who love Him. 
Roman 8:28 Do not lose heart be strong, be of courage even though you feel like a failure God knows your weaknesses. 
He is doing a new thing in you so don't lose heart. 
Be still and be quiet and wait patiently on Him. 
God is saying He is bringing new and better things in your life. 
He is removing somethings for better things just be strong and don't be discouraged. Know that He is faithful and what He said He will do. 
Allow Him to work through you so that you may be strengthen in the battle.

Ephesian 6:10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. 

Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:29am On Nov 11, 2011
The Oracles of God
November 11, 2011

"What advantage then hath the Jew? or what profit is there of circumcision? Much every way: chiefly, because that unto them were committed the oracles of God" (Romans 3:1-2).

Although God loves all the world (John 3:16), it became necessary for Him to choose one nation through which He could convey His Word to all nations.  The Jews therefore were given the high honour of bringing both the written Word and the living Word into the world.  With such privileges, they also must bear great responsibility; yet most modern-day Jews deny both the inspiration of the Bible and the incarnate deity of Christ.  Nevertheless, as the next verses point out: "Shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect? God forbid" (Romans 3:3-4).

This phrase, "oracles of God," occurs just three times in the New Testament.  The word "oracles" (Greek logion) was understood by the Greeks of that day to refer to actual supernatural utterances given by a spirit through a human medium.  Thus, as used in our text, it indicates that the Old Testament should be regarded as nothing less than verbally inspired by God.

Then, in Hebrews 5:12, there is emphasis on the importance of "the first principles of the oracles of God," rebuking those believers who have neglected to learn even the foundational truths of the inerrant Scriptures.

Lastly, the phrase is used in 1 Peter 4:11: "if any man speak, let them speak as the oracles of God." In context, the apostle is urging anyone with the spiritual gift of teaching to see that his teaching conforms fully to the words of God as revealed in Scripture.

One other time the word "oracles" is used when Moses "received the lively oracles to give unto us" (Acts 7:38).  Thus the first five books of the Bible are especially singled out as the "living words" of God! HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 11:03am On Nov 11, 2011

Third Psalm of Sorrow over the inhabitants of this Earth by GOD THE FATHER – November 9, 2011 – Given to Sabrina:

“This is a song for the inhabitants of this earth. This is a song for the inhabitants of this earth.

Many horrible things are coming now on this earth, many horrible things are coming now on this Earth, O’ so many horrible things now on this earth.

MY inhabitants have not listened to their GOD, O’ they have not listened to their GOD and therefore, therefore, O’ therefore, MY Judgments are coming now over this earth.

O’ earth listen, listen, to the sound of misery, now coming over this earth, do you hear the sound of misery, O’ MY earth?  O’ MY earth?

O’ MY beloved inhabitants, your GOD comes with roar and droning, do you hear HIS Footsteps already?  O’ do you hear HIS Footsteps already?

Flee O’ earth from the Face of your MAKER, O’ flee away from the Face of your MAKER! For behold, your GOD comes with roar and droning, O’ your GOD comes with roar and droning!

So be ready O’ earth and know that it is your GOD and KING, O’ be ready, and know that it is your GOD and KING.

Be ready, be ready …”
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:31pm On Nov 12, 2011
The New Covenant
November 12, 2011

"Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood, which is shed for you" (Luke 22:20).

The Greek word diatheke, translated as both "testament" and "covenant," occurs thirty-three times in the New Testament, seventeen of which are in the book of Hebrews. The Hebrew word for "covenant" (berith) comes from a word meaning to "cut, or divide," referring to the fact that blood had to be shed to bind the parties involved to the covenant. (See Genesis 15:10; Jeremiah 34:18-19.) God had made covenants with Abraham and Moses on the part of the people of Israel. He had kept His part of the agreement; but in each case the others involved "continued not in my covenant" (Hebrews 8:9). But God, in His grace, has issued a new covenant.

This covenant or testament is not unlike a human "last will and testament," but there are some differences. He did not merely die, thereby enabling His children to inherit His fortune, but He is now "the mediator of a better covenant" (Hebrews 8:6). He is the sacrifice whose death was necessary to make the covenant binding, and yet He is the "surety of a better testament" (Hebrews 7:22).

He cannot fail, and hence the new covenant cannot be done away with. Through His death, He not only has removed the penalty for our previous failures, but qualified us to receive the inheritance. "For this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance. For where a testament is, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator" (Hebrews 9:15-16). "Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them" (Hebrews 7:25). JDM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:59pm On Nov 12, 2011
[shadow=red,left]Daily Manna[/shadow]

Blessedness of Going Forth

TEXT: ACTS 13:1-12

"So they, being sent forth by the Holy Ghost, departed unto Seleucia; and from thence they sailed to Cyprus" (Acts 13:4).

Whenever God sends a man on an errand, he gives him a message. The apostles of God in Antioch knew this very well, hence, their decision to seek the face of God in the selection of ministers to be sent out on missionary work. As the apostles fasted, the Holy Ghost asked them to separate Barnabas and Saul for the urgent task. And because they got the approval of the owner of the work before embarking on the assignment, the work prospered, so much that kings and princes believed the gospel.

The orderly manner by which the two missionaries were selected should be a challenge to us today. They were neither chosen on the ground of favouritism nor for any pecuniary reason. In the case of Moses, God raised him from infancy to deliver Israel from their captivity; Isaiah, was ordained of God; Jeremiah was commissioned by God, even when he argued, he was reminded that he was created for that purpose; God chose David, the youngest of the sons of Jesse, as a replacement for king Saul; He also sent Elijah, and many others. All those that were sent by God excelled and were used of Him to lead many to His Kingdom.

Today, owing to high level of unemployment in many countries and biting poverty, some so-called believers run to the field even when they are not sent. Their motivation is personal gain, fame and other mundane considerations without divine backing. Little wonder they make a shipwreck of their calling. Those who are sent of God must possess some basic qualifications of knowing the God of the work through repentance from sin. Every believer is eligible to bear the gospel to the world.

As a believer, you must not run ahead of God; wait on Him, seek His instruction and direction before you run. God never lays hands on any man suddenly, for He who created man knows what is in him. You can make yourself available today for God’s use. He is counting on you to take the gospel message to the dying world.

Thought for the day: "Failure is improbable when there is divine approval"

For Details . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 5:07pm On Nov 12, 2011
Letter 194 Dictated by the LORD JESUS to Susan, November 8, 2011:

Daughter, it is I, your LORD. Now write these Words out and listen carefully:

MY children, the hour has come and the time is coming for ME to swoop down and to receive MY bride unto MYSELF. She is beautiful. She has made herself ready. She knows her place, her place in MY Heart.

She has forsaken all others. She sings to ME her LORD only. Her eyes are only for ME. Her beauty comes from her composure. She is composed, calm, and full of the peace, that I, her LORD bring her. Not the peace of the world that is a false sense of security, but the peace that I bring through the power of MY Word and MY SPIRIT WHO resides within her spirit. She has the peace which passes all understanding. This is a peace only I bring her.

Although the world is crumbling around her, I bring boundless peace. This is not the peace the world speaks of—it is Divine Peace. MY Peace knows no end; it flows like a river that is never-ending, the river of MY SPIRIT everlasting.

Don’t be fooled by the ways of the world, thinking it offers you answers that will fill your longings for peace and fulfillment. It will never be. Stop seeking answers for your life through the things and ways of the world. It cannot be, MY children. You seek answers for your life from under every rock the world offers you. There is only ONE ROCK, MY children, I AM HE! I AM “THE ROCK” to which you should turn. I AM THE ROCK, SOLID!

Soon, I will rescue MY children, MY bride, MY waiting church. This hour approaches. I know you don’t see it. I know you have trouble believing it. But this hour has come and MY Warnings have been clear.

This hour will lead many astray because they refuse to believe MY Warnings. They want to cling to the faltering earth. I cannot help you children, if you will not keep your focus on ME. I am the only SAVIOR, I AM HE! There is no other SAVIOR. The Name is JESUS, NAME above all names. I am the CAPTAIN of this great ship. No one comes before ME and no one comes after ME. I am the ALPHA and OMEGA. I AM MIGHTY TO SAVE.

I am coming to save MY children, those who follow ME closely, who seek only ME for all their answers. All others will know the loss, the great sense of loss to depart from ME, the CREATOR of their very souls. Children, do you understand the gravity of departing from the CREATOR of your soul? Never to be allowed in MY Presence again?

I am the ONE WHO prepared and created your soul. Soon, if you choose against ME, you will leave MY Sight and your soul will be apart from the very BEING of life. I breathed life into your soul I created and you have a spirit. Soon, if you choose against ME, your eternal spirit will roam in the depths of Sheol apart from its CREATOR WHO is the LIFE BREATHER of all men and spirits.

You will live on, but it will be madness and despair because you have chosen to live apart from the very LIFE FORCE WHO speaks life into existence. This will leave you wandering for eternity in outer darkness, pain, suffering, and ultimately the lake of fire. This is the outcome of those who reject ME, their Life Blood, CREATOR.

Turn back to ME now! Bring ME a full surrender, a repentant heart, a humble, contrite spirit. I will take you back. I will clean you up; make you ready to dwell in MY Midst. I will cover you in MY Own Blood—Blood I spilled out on a cruel cross to die for those who want MY Salvation Atonement.

This is what a Humble GOD did for a proud lost people. This was MY Gift to mankind. Salvation that is free lest any man should boast. Children, please accept MY Offer, the time is dwindling away and you are wasting it with the world. Everyday you waste with the world is one day less apart from your CREATOR WHO brings life abundantly. Stop wasting time with a lost world falling further down each day into deeper and darker depravity. You are sinking and being pulled under its raging current. Soon it will be too late for recovery.

Children, come to your senses. Come to the end of yourselves. Stop striving with your GOD. Put ME at the center of your life. All will not be well until you do so. You are in jeopardy of missing MY Rescue of MY bride. Only those who follow ME closely, who are pure-hearted, watching for ME and have surrendered themselves over to ME completely are ready. These are the ones who will eat with ME at MY Great Banquet Table, MY Wedding Feast prepared for the Great KING and HIS beautiful bride.

Come now. Come. I am calling. Take MY Hand. Let us come into wedded bliss, safety from the disaster coming.

I am waiting. Not for long. MY Heart cries out to you. Call on MY Name and let ME save you.

I AM the Soon-Coming BRIDEGROOM,

I AM JESUS pleading for the lost children

[b]Philippians 4:7 (KJV): And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Revelation 21:8 (KJV): But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

John 6:54 (KJV): Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.

Ephesians 2:9 (KJV): Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Deuteronomy 32:4 (KJV): He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he.

1 Corinthians 10:4 (KJV) And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.

Luke 6:48 (KJV): He is like a man which built a house, and dug deep, and laid the foundation on a rock: and when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently upon that house, and could not shake it: for it was founded upon a rock.

John 10:10 (KJV): The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:23pm On Nov 14, 2011
The Marvel of Design
November 14, 2011

"And they sat before him, the firstborn according to his birthright, and the youngest according to his youth: and the men marvelled one at another" (Genesis 43:33).

When creationists calculate the extremely low probability of the chance origin of life, many evolutionists scoff at the calculation, alleging that any one arrangement of the components of a simple, living molecule is just as likely as any other arrangement, so it is no great marvel that the components fell into this particular arrangement.

This is a puerile argument, of course, quite unworthy of the intelligent scientists who use it. There are at best only a few arrangements that will contain the organized information necessary for reproduction, compared to "zillions" of arrangements with no information at all.

This fact is beautifully illustrated in our text. Why should Joseph's brothers "marvel" when they were seated in chronological order of birth by a host who (presumably) was entirely unaware of that order?

The reason why they marveled was because there are almost 40 million different ways (calculated by multiplying all the numbers, one through eleven, together) in which the eleven brothers could have been seated! It seemingly couldn't happen by chance.

Maybe an evolutionist would not "marvel" that this unique seating arrangement happened by chance, since he somehow believes that far more intricately organized arrangements than this happened by chance to produce our universe and its array of complex systems. Anyone else, however, would immediately have realized this, and so the brothers of Joseph "marvelled one at another." So also, when we behold the wonders of design in the creation, we should "lift up |our| eyes on high, and behold who hath created these things" (Isaiah 40:26). HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 5:23pm On Nov 15, 2011

Letter 196 Given by Our LORD JESUS to Susan, November 12, 2011:

Yes daughter, this is your LORD. Please write MY Words down:
Soon daughter, very soon I come.

O’ the world has its back turned away from ME. Only MY bride is watching. Only she is noticing. Only MY dearly beloved bride can see the Truth! All the others are caught up in the world. They see the world as the answer to all their troubles.

Children, you seek answers through the ways of the world. You are watching and waiting for the world to bring you solutions. You are looking for answers from your governments. You are seeking answers through money and the kingdom of money. You are looking for answers from each other.

MY children, you do not have the answers for each other or yourselves…I possess the answers only. I hold the keys to the future. No one else knows the future besides ME. This, children, is a fact. Seek your answers from ME, LORD of ALL! I am LORD of TOMORROW!

Soon the world you have come to know so well will not look the same. It will not be the same world at all. It will be a world of utter madness; lost in a sea of confusion overwhelmed by waves of evil and wickedness; tossed and turned by oppression; and MY enemy destroying those who remain, after MY bride is lifted out. This bride, MY True Church, will be preserved—saved from the coming madness.

O’ children, come into MY Light, come quickly! Soon darkness will entirely overcome the world. She will not look like the same world. I sense you doubt these Words and many others like them I have given you through others. Even MY OWN Book you refuse to believe.

MY church is asleep. She lies languishing in her own lies and untruths spread among those in the church who believe MY enemy and not ME, their LORD.

Church of the lukewarm: you worship MY enemy! Let ME show you how this is… You follow hard after the world. You allow the world to consume you. You want to play in the playground of a lost and dying world. You hold onto the world and then when she doesn’t satisfy you—you turn back to ME. I am disgusted with your flighty, half-way relationship with ME.

You are a devil worshipper! He has you right where he wants you. You are caught up in his grasp and you don’t even know it. I don’t want your flimsy excuse of worship, half-hearted and rote. You worship the master of your soul, MY enemy! He causes you to believe all is well. You are seeking GOD once or twice a week. All is well. All is well to be a sure member of the enemy’s congregation in hell fire!

Children, wake from the grasp of MY enemy! He has lulled you into a gross sense of complacency. You are greatly deceived. You have your enjoyment from the things of the world and you ease your conscience by coming to MY House once a week and “all is well” in your mind. You are a devil worshipper!

Wake up O’ lukewarm, dead church! Stop engaging and worshipping MY enemy! You are falling into hell and you will be left back when I come for MY True bride, MY church, who truly knows how to worship her GOD.

She is beautiful to MY Eyes. She sings to ME only. She has forsaken all others. The world does not pull her. It is of no interest to her, because MY SPIRIT dwells within her, in full operation. The world is an enmity to MY bride, MY church.

O’ church of the lukewarm, you sicken ME—you and your worship of MY enemy…you and your love of the world…you and your disrespect for MY Sabbath…you and your disrespect for MY Cross, MY Blood, MY HOLY SPIRIT…

You despise the True things of GOD in favor of sleeping with MY enemy. You are a harlot and you sleep with MY enemy. You walk in the world and you look like the world. There is no distinction, you are not separate. Come out of the world, O’ church of the lost!

You use MY Name so defiantly and begrudgingly. You use it as a cover. You think MY Name will cover you to function freely with the things and the ways of the world. O’ you white washed tombs! I hate the way you use MY Precious Name and what it stands for only to turn and embrace the world and MY enemy in your lukewarm churches.

You are more disgusting to ME than the sinner who is openly lost in his sin. Do you not see this MY children? I cannot have you in MY heavenlies. Soon you will learn you have been left to face the worst because you devalued MY Truth and fully embraced the things of the world while trampling on the Truth you so casually handled.

O’ church of the lukewarm, your LORD longs for you to dispel the enemy from within your midst and allow MY SPIRIT back into your hearts. You are lusting for the world and she offers you only empty promises. Release your grip—come apart. Come clean yourself in MY Blood. Repent of your dealings with the world and grieving MY SPIRIT in your lackluster offerings to ME…offerings of worship…of commitment…of devotion…of relationship.

You carry the things of GOD and handle them with such triviality and then you turn to embrace the world, the first chance you get. This is an abomination and a stench to ME, to your HOLY GOD. You have become evil and you can’t see it because it is done in the confines of the church, so it all looks so well. All is not well!

I am coming soon for a pure bride, chaste of the things and handling of the world. You have precious little time remaining to acknowledge your evil before ME, your lukewarm affection for ME. I will not receive you unto MYSELF! I cannot receive you in your half-hearted condition.

Sober up O’ church of the lukewarm! It is time to remove MY True Church and you sleep O’ great lukewarm church! YOUR BEAUTIFUL BUILDINGS WILL NOT SAVE YOU! YOUR SONGS YOU SING FROM HALF-HEARTED HEARTS WILL NOT SAVE YOU! ONLY A FULL SURRENDER OF YOUR LIFE TO ME, ONLY AN INVITATION FOR MY HOLY SPIRIT TO COME BACK INTO YOUR BUILDINGS.

Don’t deny ME any further. ONLY I CAN SAVE YOU, I, JESUS.

Stop playing church and repent on your faces for your half-hearted love of your GOD, WHO humbled HIMSELF in a gross way on a Cross of death. I did this for you. Am I not worth following in fullness? Am I not worth your all?

Soon, I am coming. I will take my loyal bride who is ready, waiting, and watching. She has denounced the world and all its evil and chosen to put on robes of white without spot or wrinkle. I am coming for her and only her! She is called out of the world! I have made her ready. She is MINE…I am hers!

O’ woe church of the lukewarm, I must leave you behind to the world you so love to handle. You may bed down with her.

This is the LORD JESUS. Come away with ME, MY bride. Your LORD awaits and soon I come for you!

JESUS the BRIDEGROOM:

Worth Pursuing…

[b]James 4:4 (KJV): Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? Whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

Matthew 23:27 (KJV): Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.

Revelation 3:13-19 (KJV): 13He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches. 14And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;
15I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
16So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. 17Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: 18I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy unclothedness do not appe[/b]
ar; and anoint thine eyes with eye salve, that thou mayest see. 19As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by mondi68: 11:36pm On Nov 16, 2011
Thanks for the wonderful words of God I was feeling Him in my soul in my veins of blood now I believe that all my suffering which I went through is over my God take away .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by grace5: 1:38pm On Nov 17, 2011
Letter from the LORD JESUS – Given to Sabrina, November 14, 2011:

To MY beloved church:

This is a letter to MY beloved church, she who serves ME in everything and through everything, she, who stands not ashamed before MY Face, she who loves ME through and in everything. That is MY bride.

She, who obeys ME in everything and maintains MY WORD, she, who also acts after what she reads, says, and proclaims. She is MY bride, she is the one without spot, stain, and wrinkle, she who obeys ME immediately in everything, she, who continues to follow ME, in and through everything.

She who does not fall back into the world or on herself, when setbacks or persecution come. She is MY beloved, she is the one that will go with ME, when I come to rapture MY bride to her eternal Rooms with ME.

MY Bride has a lot to expect, many glorious delights are laid away for her. Delights never seen, heard or tasted on this earth. She will be rewarded very richly for following her GOD. She will not be disappointed or ashamed, she is MINE and I am hers. She is in ME and I in her, that is MY beloved bride.

She has endured the test of time, she is not weakened, nor deviated to the wider road that lies open before her. She has not allowed herself to being seduced by other gods, idols, who pull her into this world. She has remained faithful, as a faithful wife to her HUSBAND.

She has endured the test of time. She has sought and found ME, and she has given her soul, mind, and body fully surrendered to ME. She has surrendered her life to ME, MY bride, MY long-awaited bride. I love her, MY beloved, MY beautiful beloved.

Very soon We will overnight in Our Heavenly Rooms, MY bride and I. Very soon We will together consume the wedding table, We will drink and eat together of this delicious table. Many chairs stand ready, for MY Bride and I. I long to take her to ME.

Still a brief moment MY Bride, still a brief moment , I come for you, I come , Keep longing, looking for MY coming and one day I shall be there. On one day, at one moment, you will proceed to Heavenly Glory, at one short moment, MY beloved. So wait, I am coming , I am coming …

To those who do not follow ME in all things, who call themselves Christians, who call themselves MY bride, but do not follow ME in everything: wake up! WAKE UP!!! Did you read well that I only come to take those without stain, spot, and wrinkle?

These words you already have read a lot. Did you also read how important it is to maintain MY WORD, MY Commandments? Did you also read that in the many warnings that I have already given? Many are being warned, but do not wake up.

Many of you will only be awake after the rapture, after I have raptured MY beloved bride, and you will remain stunned and numb. Remember than these words: I only come for a bride without spot, stain, and wrinkle!

I only come for those who follow ME in and through everything. For those who maintain MY WORD, MY Commandments! I see many proclaim, day in day out, that they are part of MY bride. I hear many say to wake up, while they are not awake themselves, as they do NOT MAINTAIN MY WORD, the HOLY WORD of MY FATHER, of MY SPIRIT, and MYSELF!

They do NOT follow after MY WORD! Ready as the bride without stain, spot, and wrinkle? I think not. The time is short, very short and MY FATHER will really not continue to wait for those who are not ready. HE also longs for HIS bride and HE will very soon give the signal to rapture her, very soon.

Read MY WORD and KEEP MY COMMANDMENTS!!! Re-read the Letters and see how I have hammered on for you to read MY WORD, MY BOOK, MY HOLY BOOK, and to do after what you read!

O’ many will be surprised, very many. Therefore that MY WORD says that the road is narrow, very narrow and few are there that find it. Did you find him? Do you walk on this narrow road? Or do you decide yourselves where and when you place your footsteps?

Do you define yourselves what should be maintained of MY WORD and what not? Do you write your own gospel? Read MY WORD from beginning to end and see and discover that I, GOD HAVE NOT CHANGED! Read and discover that THE ALMIGHTY YAHWEH IS NOT CHANGED!

I am still the same, MY FATHER is still the same, and I cannot do otherwise but to follow after MY WORD. MY FATHER cannot do otherwise but to follow after HIS WORD. I and MY FATHER are ONE, therefore I speak in HIS NAME.

HE is appalled by the deceptions in the church, the lies, homemade gospels preached on Sunday, emotional sermons that feel good, that send you back in the week with a good feeling, so you would not be confronted with your own pernicious condition, your own pernicious flesh.

You only want to hear good-feeling 'sermons' or words, things that feel good in your flesh. Your flesh will not save you. Your good-feeling sermons will not save you. Your false hope will not save you.

Only those who want to die every day to their own flesh, who cry out to ME in their pernicious condition, who read MY WORD and also and follow after MY WORD, who maintain MY Commandments, because they love ME, and not because they love their own flesh, like most in the church today.

The percentage is very small, very small , MY bride has paid the price, in and through everything. I tell you, HEED MY WORD! Read MY WORD. You cannot have a better time spent than this. If you do not live according to MY WORD, to MY Commandments, nothing or anyone will be able to save you.

For MY Gospel is not a ‘grace-gospel,’ in which you are ‘free’ to continue to live after your own flesh. MY gospel is a gospel which I have shown mercy, which MY FATHER has shown mercy, to let ME die on a horrible cross with your sins, with your pernicious flesh in and on ME, so you would come daily to the Throne of Grace with a repentant heart.

That is the only sacrifice you only need to bring: your heart, cleansed and purified by MY Precious BLOOD that was shed richly for everyone. MY Bride has understood this, she is obedient to ME in all things. She trusts on ME in all things. She walks with ME and IN ME through all things.

MY beloved bride, let ME encourage you: The time is short, so hang on and stay on the narrow, narrow path that leads to eternal life with ME. Hang on, keep your eyes fixed on ME and do not let yourselves be distracted or deceived by the many false grace-sermons that are given now, which says that we live in grace and not under the Law anymore.

Since when has MY FATHER canceled the Law? Did I come to cancel the Law? Tell ME, where do you find that in MY WORD? You twist MY Words and life after your homemade gospel that is passed from tradition to tradition.

O’ woe to those who preach this and drag many into this lie! Woe to them. You have been warned.

Your LORD AND MASTER JESUS CHRIST,
THE MESSIAH

[b]
1 John 2:28 (KJV): And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming.

1 John 2:4-5 (KJV): 4He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. 5But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.

1 John 5:2-3 (KJV): 2By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments. 3For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

2 John 1:6 (KJV): And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.

Revelation 14:12 (KJV): Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

Romans 13:9 (KJV): For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

1 Corinthians 7:19 (KJV): Circumcision is nothing, and uncircumcision is nothing, but the keeping of the commandments of God.

John 14:21 (KJV): He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

John 15:10 (KJV): If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.

Luke 18:18-20 (KJV): 18And a certain ruler asked him, saying, Good Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life? 19And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that is, God. 20Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Honour thy father and thy mother.

Matthew 5:17-48: Jesus and the law

1 Corinthians 6:13 (KJV): Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats: but God shall destroy both it and them. Now the body is not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body.

Ephesians 5:26-27 (KJV): 26That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word, 27That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

Matthew 7:13-14 (KJV): 13Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 14Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Romans 8:13 (KJV): For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.

Hebrews 9:13-14 (KJV): 13For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh: 14How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:07pm On Nov 17, 2011
Signs of the Everlasting Covenants
November 17, 2011

"And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth" (Genesis 9:16).

The first mention of the key word "covenant" is in Genesis 6:18, where God promised to establish a covenant with Noah after the Flood. This everlasting covenant was made with all the earth's future populations and is still in effect, symbolized continually by the beautiful rainbow arching through the sky after a rain.

God also made an everlasting covenant with Abraham and Isaac. "And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee. And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God" (Genesis 17:7-cool. This time, the symbol of God's everlasting covenant between them and their descendents, the people of Israel, was that of circumcision, "a token of the covenant betwixt me and you" (Genesis 17:11).

There is still another everlasting covenant--this one with all the redeemed of all the ages. "I will make an everlasting covenant with them, that I will not turn away from them, to do them good; but I will put my fear in their hearts, that they shall not depart from me" (Jeremiah 32:40). God has made this "new covenant" applicable to all the saved, and this time, the sign of the covenant is nothing less than the precious blood of Christ, shed on our behalf. "Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant, Make you perfect in every good work to do his will" (Hebrews 13:20-21). HMM

For more . . . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (37) (Reply)

Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response / Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua / Douglas Akwesi Amanor Had Sex With A Married Woman, Gets Caught In The Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 245
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.